Mist Finally Gets Some

Story Info
Hard up girl finally gets more than she can handle.
2.4k words
3.67
23.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MFelder
MFelder
7 Followers

You keep complaining to me that Mistine is always "cockblocking" you, calling "dibs" on the cute guys at the bar and then never following through. She's your best friend so you've put up with it, but there have been so many times now that she's gotten in the way of what could have been a great little adventure. I've listened to this story too many times now and I've had enough, so I devise a little plan. It'll take a little coordination on our part, but as I tell you, the evil smile on your face tells me you like my idea.

On my way home from work I stop by our local bar and have a little talk to the bartender, the one that you always tell me you think is really cute. At first he seems a bit hesitant but after a little convincing he lets us have access to the office for our little plan.

Later that same evening, me, you and Mist head down to the bar like we always do. As usual she tells you how she thinks the new boy in the corner is super cute, and does nothing about it. Nothing! No wonder she hasn't gotten laid in months!! That's gonna change, tonight.

After a few rounds for the three of us, we are all feeling good, you girls are giggling, we are just a little tipsy. It seems like it might be just about time to put our plan into action. I give a nod to the bartender and he hands me the keys to the office. "Grab your drinks ladies, and follow me."

I open the office door and we practically shove Mist in, once inside we start kissing and fondling her. At first she resists a bit, but quickly gives into our advances. Our hands are all over her body, we start to take off her clothes, eventually stripping her naked. We each take one of her little boobs and cover it with kisses, sucking and nibbling on her pierced nipples. You start to explore her pussy with your fingers, pushing them inside her, while I'm squeezing and spanking her cute little butt. I lift her onto the desk, and we take turns kissing, sucking and licking her cleanly shaven pussy lips. She's already really wet, practically dripping.

I stand up, unbutton my jeans and pull them down. I take my cock, stroke it a little and then teasingly rub the very tip against her swollen clit. "Do you think it's about time for Mist to finally start getting fucked?" I ask you, giving you a teasing smile, my cock oozing with precum, just dying to be inside her.

"Yes please!! Fuck her! I can't wait to watch her get fucked! She needs it! she hasn't had a hard dick in her for months! I wanna see her tight little pussy stretched wide open!"

I push it in and her tiny cunt feels so good squeezing my dick, she is really tight. I do it slowly so you can get a good view as her pussy lips swallow my hard cock. I slowly start to rock my hips and slide in and out. You stare for a moment, enjoying the private porno going on right before your eyes, and then you start to tie Mist to the desk. Tying her legs apart so it's easier for me to fuck her. Tying her arms down, so she can't move. Then there's a knock at the door.

See we had asked the bartender if any of his friends who would be interested in fucking our friend tonight, he should make sure to invite them down, we want to make sure she gets plenty of hard dick tonight.

You open the door, it's a guy you recognize, a regular at the bar, you smile and bring him into the office. Without saying a word, you unzip his pants and pull out his cock and stroke it a little, getting it nice and hard, before putting it into Mist's open mouth. You push on his naked ass pushing his cock deep down her throat.

Another knock at the door, another guy. Again you take his pants down, rub him till he's hard. You have me pull out of her so you can push this new cock inside her. I lean over and give you a big kiss, "God baby, you are so hot! You are the sexiest person I have ever met! Let's do this more often."

We make out a little as the small office fills with horny guys. You go to work, "Ok everyone, I want you all to get your dicks out and get them hard, we don't have all night. So I want all of you guys to fuck her hard and fast. I want every last one of you to cum! Cum in her mouth, in her pussy, all over her tits, I don't care, I just want to see lots of cum!!"

And as if on cue, the guy fucking her pussy hard and fast, let's out a moan. He obviously just came inside her. A few more strokes from him and he pulls cock out of her, and as his cum is oozing out from between her pussy lips another cock fills her back up.

Then the guy fucking her mouth pulls his cock out and sprays cum all over her face. Quickly another hard dick is pushing deep down her throat, practically choking her. Along with the cock in her mouth she has one in each hand, stoking them hard. "That's great guys keep on cumming! She can't get enough, let's cover this girl in cum!"

This continues for a while, watching this live gangbang is getting you so horny, you can't help touching yourself, you're massaging your boobs, rubbing yourself through your pants, all the while you're acting as cheerleader. "Come on guys, hard and fast, fuck that pussy, fuck that mouth, she loves to choke on dick! I wanna see more cum!!"

I give you another kiss, long and deep, I can't wait till we get a chance to fuck, I'm super horny for you and I'm sure you are too, your panties must be soaked. But we break our kiss, because I have head to the bar so I can give the cute bartender a chance to get in on the action.

The minute he walks in the room your pussy starts tingling, he is so hot. You can't keep you eyes off his crotch as he pulls his cock out. He's got such a pretty dick. You are so jealous of Mist right now. You move some of the guys around to make sure he's the next in line. So when the guy banging away at Mist's increasingly sore pussy, pulls out and shoots cum all over her belly, you grab his beautiful cock and push it inside her. You can't help but touch yourself as you watch them fuck. Rubbing your clit with your fingers wishing it was his tongue.

You just have to massage his ass as he pumps in and out of Mist. You need him, so you lean in and start to make out with this sexy man, sucking his tongue into your mouth, while his dick is in your best friend. You are so turned on!! He is fucking her hard and fast, you're loving every minute, that sounds of his cock going in and out of her dirty wet pussy is so sexy. Just listening could make you cum. The idea of his hot cock covered in Mist's pussy juice and the cum of several guys makes you even wetter. You keep squeezing his tight ass cheeks, pushing your tongue deep into his mouth, sucking his into yours.

He pulls away from your lips and whispers in your ear, "I'm gonna cum."

You want to taste his cum badly, so you quickly get on your knees, looking strait up at him you tell him, "Please, let me have your cum, I want it, I need it, so bad!"

He pulls his cock out from between Mist's pussy lips, strokes it furiously, and aims it at your face. He abruptly stops his stroking and pushes his dick between your lips just as he starts to cum. His hot semen fills your mouth and you hungrily gulp it down. "Oh yes!! Mmmmmmmmm." The taste of pussy and cum is delicious.

I catch the bartender's eye, as he walks out of the office, I can nearly guess what just happened, you had been hot for him for such a long time. I smile a little to myself.

A quick look at the clock confirms my suspicion, it's almost last call. I head back into the office, to wrap up our little party. Mist is still tied to the desk, one cock in her mouth another in her cunt, both guys pounding away at her hard. You are encouraging them, "Fuck her! Fuck her as hard as you can!!, let's see who can cum first! Which is better, her pussy or her mouth??"

There's a couple of guys still standing around her rubbing their cocks, I'm guessing they still haven't had a chance at Mist. I yell, "Ok everyone, it's last call. It's almost time for you guys to put your cocks back in pants. If you are going to cum you better cum soon."

Must have been the tone of my voice but two of the guys cum soon after, one of the guys stroking himself covers Mists tits in cum, the other guy pushed his cock down her throat when he came, they put their cocks away and leave the office. Another group right after, both shooting their loads all over our little helpless friend. "Damn!! Mist is covered in cum!!" And then it's just the three of us left. "Wow"

I head to the bar to grab some towels, you start to untie her. Kissing her cheek, stroking her gently, "Did you have fun baby? Is your pussy nice and sore? Your mouth?"

Me and your bartender return after we clear the bar. I start to wipe down Mist's naked body, her eyes closed. Out of the corner of my eye, I notice you are kissing him. Ha, ha. That didn't take long. You are soon making out furiously, your top disappears, then your pants and just like that you are the naked one on top of the desk. You two fumble with his belt pulling his pants down, you lean back aiming his cock towards your cunt. You both want this so bad.

Well shit, I wanna fuck too! Mist is still naked laying on the desk barely moving. I'm sure her pussy and mouth are really sore from all the boys tonight, so I decide to fuck her tiny little ass.

You are laying on the desk just enjoying the fucking you're getting. I push Mist's ass close to your face, so you can get a nice close up view. I get behind her and spit on her asshole trying to lube her up the best I can, rubbing my spit into her asshole. I push my finger into her butt to loosen her up, gently fucking her with my finger. Mmmmmm, maybe you'd like a taste of her ass? I take my finger, pull it out of her asshole and let you lick it, you get my fingers even wetter. You look so sexy with my fingers in your mouth, with sweat starting to bead up on your breasts. Then I take them out of your mouth and push two fingers into her. Mist moans, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

I hope she's loosened up enough because I can't wait any longer, my cock want wants to fuck too. I look over at you and you smile and lick your lips as I push the tip of my cock slowly into her anus. Mist moans again, "Ooooooooooooo"

It takes me a while to get all of my cock into her, the whole time looking back and forth from you and her ass. She feels incredibly tight on my cock. I can hear how wet you are as your bartender fucks you, his wet balls spanking your beautiful ass. Listening to you moan makes me want to fuck her harder. "Aaaaaaaaaaaa!!"

I can't tell if Mist is moaning from pleasure or pain but I'm not sure I care anymore I'm just using her body at this point. It feels so good to fuck her ass. I love the way my balls feel slapping against her dirty pussy lips. I spank her cute little ass cheeks, I pull her hair. Then I look over at you and I can tell you're close to cumming, you breathing is deepening. You close your eyes and bite your lip. "Oooooooooooo Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!! Fuck I'm gonna cum!! Don't stop! Aaaaaaaaaaaa! Yeeeeeeees!! Oh god that feels so good! Ooooooooohhh! I want you to cum too! Cum baby! Cum in my pussy. I want to feel your cum inside me!! Please!!"

Then the bartender lets out a huge moan, he must have done what you asked him too. He must have cum inside you. "Ooooooooooooooo!!"

"Yeeeeeeees!! Fill my pussy!! Your dick feels so good! Your cum feels so good!"

Listening to you two cum is turning me on so much it won't take long till I join you two. I grab her hips and fuck her tight little ass as hard as I can. "Mmmmmmmm!!"

My balls jump as they fill my cock with semen. "Oh fuck!! God, I'm cumming too!! Oooooooooooo! Mist can you feel my cum in you ass? Do you like that baby? Ooooooooooo yeeesss!! I'm filling your dirty ass full of cum! Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

My stokes slow as my cock softens, then I pull my sensitive dick out of Mist's gaping asshole. I look over at your beautiful face, you're panting, your eyes transfixed on the white goo oozing out of her. I spread her ass for you so you can get a good close up look, I can tell you love it. "Baby?" You look up at me, your voice quiet but filled with desperation, "Can I taste your cock? I want to taste your cum, I want to taste Mist's ass... please?"

I slowly move closer to your face, putting my dirty cock gently between your lips. You hungrily lick it and suck it, it makes you feel so dirty. Laying naked on a strangers desk, with a cock in your mouth another's mans cum oozing from your open thighs. "Mmmmmmmmm."

The bartender gives us a few minutes to compose ourselves, but then he lets us know that he needs to finish closing up. So we get dressed and collect our things. You give your new friend a big kiss and we leave. We take Mist home with us and the three of us fall into a well deserved sleep.

MFelder
MFelder
7 Followers