Mistake in the Men's Room

Story Info
Stranger's meet in a men's room and have a sexy sweet time.
3.6k words
4.43
10.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood at the sink washing her hands slowly. Seeing a blur she looked up as a gentlemen walked in the bathroom. She raised her eyebrows, as did he.

"I think you're in the wrong restroom." They said together.

There was a moment of startled quiet and then she walked to the door and looked.

She smiled with chagrin, "Sorry."

He wanted to tell her to be more careful. He thought 'what if I had been in there... or if someone less savory had been in there' and suddenly his mind wandered in that direction. He pulled it back quickly as he noticed how pretty she was. Small with short hair, round in all the right places from what he could tell with a quick discrete glance.

He realized suddenly she was looking at him and he smiled back and surprised himself. "It's the most pleasant sight in a men's room in a long time." He said and watched her cheeks redden a little and a twinkly smile emerge around her eyes and he felt that familiar twinge beneath his belt.

He followed her out to the fast food counter where she ordered a tea and fries. He ordered a coffee and sandwich and then offered to pay for hers. His voice was quiet, calm, he noted with relief as it was unlike him to do this for someone he just met.

He watched her glance quickly at him from the corner of her eye and say, "You don't need to do that." She turned her face toward him, and he stood quietly watching the expression flash from uncertainty to a measured look to a decision.

She smiled, "But it would be nice."

"Would you like a sandwich as well?"

"No." she smiled, "That's alright. This is enough."

He didn't question it and they brought their food to a table by the window. The conversation began easily. She was local, he was visiting on business at a conference. He talked about how he left the conference to see a little bit of local color. They were both single. Parents. Not really seeing anyone.

She had her own business, she called it a curiosity shop. He worked in computer design. They talked easily for twenty minutes and he walked her to her shop and she thanked him for lunch. She stood watching him, wondering what would happen next.

"Why aren't you seeing anyone?"

"Too complicated. I like my life simple."

"Friendship is simple," he responded.

She smiled. "Yes. I guess it is."

He turned to go

"Wine is simple."

He looked surprised. Snowdrops were falling on her hair, the twinkle was back in her eye.

"Come by after your afternoon session if you like. I close at 6 and it takes a while to finish up. Usually am done by 7."

"What about your children?"

"Grown. At college."

"Sounds simple."

"One would hope." She looked at him, her eyes were a little dazed. He touched her shoulder and it felt warm under his hand. He realized he had not put on his gloves. She felt nice.

"I'll see you then." She said, feeling quite sure nothing at the conference would keep him.

Being the week before Christmas, it was busy and the shop didn't empty until 6:40. She turned the open sign to 'closed' and looked out. The street was emptying. She left the door unlocked and began counting out the cash register, entering data into the computer. She looked at the clock: 7:05. She shrugged. All afternoon she had wondered, she had thought, she had imagined. In a brief quiet time around 2:30 she had found the wine and special wine glasses.

"Bad luck to plan." She heard the word 'luck' in her mind...well it sounded like another word and that was in the back of her mind. She shrugged the thought away. It didn't look like it was going to happen. Too bad, she thought as she remembered him standing in the doorway. Nice. Sweet. Kind of quiet, comfortable, she sighed as she bent down, storing receipts. She forced her mind to the mundane and necessary and was lost in organization for the next morning when she heard the sound of a male voice and jumped up.

He stood there, a little disheveled.

"I was afraid you had locked up. The session went late. There were a lot of questions."

She realized that he was not attending the conference but presenting. She also realized he was in a quiet way letting her know. She liked that. Not pretentious, but nice to know.

She smiled, "Busy afternoon here too. How did your presentation go?"

He chatted about it as she locked the front door to future customers.

As he paused she said, "I have a little comfort room back here... and some wine, as I promised."

He raised an eyebrow as he walked back. He smiled as she poured out a wine. "It was a gift from a friend, homemade. Definitely fun. Not too high brow." She said looking at him out of the corner of her eye.

He thought he needed to watch himself here, watch out for that look.

"I have a friend that does that too. Makes wine. It is fun."

He shrugged out of his coat and she laid it over the counter and they drank the wine. He noticed the swell of her breasts as she moved back and poured wine. He almost heard the movement of her hips as she slid across her chair. He felt her movement within himself and his own sexuality stirred.

He watched her eyes sparkle with the wine and she touched his hand as they talked.

She flitted a bit like a bird until he took her hand in his and held it. She raised her eyes to his and smiled calmly. More than anything he wanted to touch her lips with his. He thought of touching more, of sliding his hands to her breast.

The telephone rang shrilly and she turned to answer it, leaning over the counter talking crisply, he could see the outline of her hips.

"Don't be silly." She answered. "It will be fine. I am fine."

"That's my neighbor and good friend. She saw you come in and was worried." She whispered.

He smiled and asked for directions to her bathroom, giving her time to talk to her friend. He smiled to himself, it was good someone watched over her.

When he returned, he asked her if she was hungry. She shrugged. She looked at a loss for words.

"You only ate french-fries for lunch." He reminded her.

"No. I make my own soups, but sometimes it is not enough. Usually I don't eat dinner."

"Do you eat ice cream?"

She smiled. Ice cream.

So they dined on ice cream at the creamery across the street and talked, and she walked him back to the hotel. She stepped in with him and they sat in the lobby.

He looked at her.

She said, "You know. I know this is not the way it is supposed to happen, but could I come up to your room." Her cheeks flushed. "I didn't want to invite you to my apartment. I had a delivery yesterday and rushed the merchandise in, but the boxes...and the breakfast dishes."

He smiled. This woman was a little disorganized perhaps, but sweet. Very sweet. Vulnerable. Kind and...she wanted him. He smiled, stood up, put her hand on his arm and began walking. Quickly.

He unlocked the door quickly, stepped in and his arms were around her, his mouth was on hers. On her neck, his cheek against hers.

His hands moved around her back and then slipped off her coat, tossed her hat on the bed. He wanted to pick her up and toss her on it and then slowly remove every item of her clothes.

As if she could read his mind she said, "Please do."

"What?" he asked.

"I don't know what you are thinking, but...please just do it. Whatever is in your mind, I could feel it and this is not something I normally do...but you are so nice and funny and you smell so nice and it has been so long, and I have been so lonely and alone, and you are so nice, and kind and ..."

In a moment he led her to the bed, removed her shoes and gently ran his hands up her legs and slowly removed her panty hose, kissing her knees, her ankles.

He moved above her and smiled.

"Surprised?"

"Happily." She answered and lifted her hand to his cheek and then behind his head, touching his hair and pulling his lips back to hers, she kissed him softly, gently, running her tongue over his lips. She touched the back of his neck and unbuttoned his shirt. And then his belt. Her fingers gently touched the zipper of his pants.

He lifted himself up and looked into her eyes. The twinkle was back. Her fingers fluttered over the front of his pants and he rolled to the side and looked at her. She spoke to him, her voice low and husky.

"I really do not do this. Ever. It has been years. I have not thought about it with anyone until today. Until I found myself in the men's room with you. I thought what if you had been going to the bathroom and I had caught you. I know it seems like I am some kind of woman who..."

He leaned over a smothered her words with his lips and then his tongue. His fingers undid the buttons on her blouse slowly, one after another as she slid her tongue into his mouth. His hand slid under her bra and his breath quickened as he felt her nipples become hard... He barely heard her words...

"...does this all the time but..."

"No you don't. Not at all." However, he leaned up and looked into her eyes smiling, "You were wrong about the men's room."

"And you bought me lunch." She whispered.

"And you dawdled, waiting for me. " He teased.

She said up protesting, "I didn't dawdle it was a busy afternoon. It was packed."

He leaned close, moving his arms behind her, muffling her voice in his shirt. But not for long as she slid it off his shoulders and his t-shirt over his head.

"You were waiting for me." He spoke this into her hair and it sent shivers down her back. She looked up at him seriously.

"You took too long to come."

He smiled at her. "Sometimes things take a while, and it is best." She smiled at his joke. Coming... an image flashed into her mind of his cock ...coming. She felt her breathe catch and a tingle between her legs. He was bending down then, slowly lifting his hands under her skirt and pulled her panties and her skirt down her legs with one long slow effort.

She lay there trembling slightly. She felt the moisture between her legs. He stood above her looking at her naked on the bed. His eyes took in the swell of her breasts, her brown nipples were erect over the small rounded stomach and down to the brown hair and he saw the dewy glistening.

She looked up at him watching her. His eyes quiet. A flicker of worry moved across her eyes.

He saw the uncertainty, the shyness. All of a sudden he saw the fright as though she wished to cover up.

He thought, 'What is this craziness. She is so beautiful.

So he said it out loud, "Beautiful."

As his hand began to move down her shoulder and touch the tip of her breast, circling the nipple.

"So beautiful." He whispered. He thought her smile was so pretty he kissed her lips.

"Beautiful."

His lips tugged gently on her breast.

"Beautiful." He whispered.

His lips trailed down to her mound and his words whispered cool air on her hot smushy wet pussy.

"Beautiful."

He looked up at her and her eyes were wide and teary. Her eyes held the tension of arousal,

He leaned down and kissed the puffy lips of her pussy. He licked one side and then the other. Her scented moisture slid on his tongue.

He smelled the aroma. He slid his hands down her thighs and pushed them wider.

It had been a while for him as well. He ran his fingers down the slit and pushed them between the lips into the sloppy velvet.

Leaning down he kissed her gently and then moved his tongue up and felt the hard nub. He swirled his tongue over it and heard her sharp intake of breath.

He slipped his finger deep into her pussy, deep into the warm wetness and she moved into him as he placed his teeth gently around her tiny hardness.

And then he felt her move back and pull him next to her. She moved to her knees and in a long excruciating moment she pulled his slacks and underwear down. She moved up his legs caressing his knees, running her hands up his thighs, touching his balls, lightly, running the palm of her hand over his hardening cock. She moved over him laying her cheek against his belly she moved over him like a cat, running her face, her breasts up his belly to his chest, holding her head above his, she lowered her mouth to his, their tongues entwined and then her tongue traced down his chest, down his belly and paused on the tip of his cock. It jerked and moved twitching toward her and she smiled and looking deeply into his eyes, she encircled the tip, wetting it with her tongue, sliding down his shaft. She stopped at his balls. She took one deeply into her mouth, caressing it, with her tongue and then moving to the other, holding each one lovingly and then licking in the middle, strong and steady up to the tip.

Then she stopped and looked at him. She looked at him steadily as if she had suddenly realized everything she had just done and didn't know what to do next, didn't know what to think of herself.

At first he was a little uncertain, this was not going to end here. Not this way? He feared for a second and then he noted her eyes, watching, waiting. He realized it was time to slow down for a moment. She cat walked to him and lay beside him. He realized in that moment she was not unsure that she wanted him, she was unsure of his reaction. She needed him to be sure of her.

She touched him gently while he watched her. His hand slid up to her face and behind her head.

He held her there for a minute. Smiling at her. Just smiling. His other hand travelled up as well touching her face, her lips and then he pulled. Slowly and gently her pulled her to him, wound his hands around her and rolled on top, looking deeply in her eyes he said, "You are beautiful."

"So are you." She whispered. "So beautiful. So unexpected. I..." her words trailed off.

"Do you wish to stop?" He asked and added "We stop whenever you wish."

"No." She smiled and then laughed and said, "No, that's the last thing I want."

The words were barely out of her mouth when his leg moved on its own to the inside of hers, opening her. One leg over hers, the others pushing her open.

He looked at her pussy. His cock leaped. His hand brushed over her breast and played her nipple. His mouth moved over to the other. One leg rubbed the inside of her thigh

She whispered, "Please"

He lifted his head and smiled into her eyes kissing her lips.

"Please what?" He teased.

She smiled, "Please. Please come ... inside."

She said it as simply as someone inviting you in for a dinner, a meal or out of the cold. Then she wrapped her arms around him with a soft begging look in her eyes a wanting, an opening waiting and he moved in one quick move. He slipped deeply inside her and waited.

Her eyes fluttered and looked straight at his. She moved to him pulling him deeper and then back.

He moved again harder. Her legs curled around him. Her arms too. Until she surrounded his body as her pussy held his cock.

He moved again. And again. She moved with him, pulling him closer. They moved that way crashing like water against rocks. Her fingers curled and she moaned and as she moaned his mouth covered hers

And they moaned together as their pleasures crashed them closer.

And they came hard and long. He exhaled a loud sigh and she moaned and shuddered with her orgasm. The spasms continued for a little while and when she was calm, they slid apart, he wrapped his arms around her as he rolled to the side and pulled her close.

She held him close and then shyly.

When he saw the shyness, he reached over and pulled the coverlet over them and kissed her cheek, reached over and turned off the light.

He kissed her again and she kissed him as well.

He said, "Stay here for a while."

They were quiet and then they slept.

At some time in the night, she slipped out of bed and into the bathroom. As she stood at the sink he entered and smiled at her. His hair was a little messy and hers a little awry. They were both a little uncertain. He walked to the toilet and she looked a little embarrassed. He smiled at her.

"Sometimes people say 'we've got to stop meeting like this 'however, I am feeling quite the opposite."

She smiled and leaned over to wash her face. He turned on the shower. She looked at him, her eyebrows raised.

"Would you like me to wash your hair?" He offered.

Her eyes lit up. She put her arm into the shower and they both stepped in. He washed her hair and she washed his back, his stomach and then with gentle hands his hardening cock and balls. They of course responded happily.

He washed her as well, and noted she responded as well. More soap went over her breasts, lots of it and they were soon quite slippery. Bending the shower down, he moved behind her and slipped in quickly. He heard her sharp intake of breath and moved his hands to her breasts and she moved against him. It was quick and to the point as she backed into him and he moved into her, she moaned again and his hand began playing quickly, pulling her labia running over her clit and as he came she turned quickly to him putting her legs around him holding him tightly as she shuddered against him.

The water rushed over them as she calmed. He reached for towels, she twining one around him and wrapping herself as he toweled her hair and then holding his arms around her slipped her into the bed, under the covers.

She looked at the clock: 2 a.m. and realized she had to be at the shop early. She turned to him, "I have no clothes here."

He smiled. And rolled over saying sleepily, "You don't need any here."

"There's tomorrow."

"Yes. " He nodded and touched her cheek. "Yes there's tomorrow. You might not need any then either."

She smiled and rolled over and he snuggled up behind her wrapping his arms around her chest and they slept together.

At first light, she softly detangled from him and rose quietly. She picked up her clothes and slipped quietly into the bathroom. Dressing quickly, she tiptoed out of the room without looking back, and as she pulled the door closed, it stopped. He was standing beside her fully dressed. New clothes.

"I thought you were sleeping."

"Not any more. Now I am walking you home. By the way, where is home?" He asked as they walked through the lobby and out the door. She smiled saying little in the quiet early morning city street and walked to her shop.

He thought perhaps she did not trust him yet, he thought perhaps he had misunderstood her, and asked cautiously, "Do you have a change of clothes here?"

She smiled. "I'll show you."

She pulled him to the back of shop and up the steps. There was a green door she unlocked as she explained. "I own this building. I rent two apartments upstairs, but this one is mine. It's a little messy."

It was a little messy, the living room had boxes, the dining room table had a computer and paper and the kitchen off to the side had a coffee pot with yesterday's coffee in it, and a mug on the counter. It was cluttered, but clean, just a busy work place.

"Go get dressed. I can make breakfast. "

She looked alarmed, embarrassed. "Please, no."

He frowned at her. "Coffee", he insisted. "How are you going to work without eating?"

She shrugged, smiled and scooted. He made the coffee, looked in the refrigerator and the cupboards. There was one container of soup. No eggs. No other food. Just soup. He picked up his phone. When she walked in he finished the call.

"I just ordered room service."

She laughed. She continued to laugh, a musical sound, as their steps crunched in the snowy sidewalk, one hand in each other's, and the other holding hot mugs of coffee.