Mistaken for a Girl

Story Info
Sexy submission to a guy, in hopes of not being discovered.
4.2k words
4.4
166.5k
120
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dildok12
dildok12
32 Followers

Mistaken for a Girl, then Ravaged Like One

Last year I was invited to my sister Marla's apartment to stay the weekend and drink and play cards with her and her new boyfriend Jared. When I got there on Friday afternoon she text messaged me that she would not be home that night due to extended business meetings, but to enjoy myself, make myself at home and she would see me on Saturday. Being alone for several hours I rummaged through the place and found her enema supplies stored amongst her sexy lingerie and large dildo collection. My face flushed with shame and embarrassment as I held the delicious lifelike cock in my hand and wondered about Marla riding it to orgasm, how could I have such disgusting sexual thoughts about my own sister?

Suddenly I felt horny so after 2 more drinks I shaved the hair off my entire body, focusing on getting a good close shave on my pubic hairs, then partook of a long, sudsy enema. I absolutely love the sexy feel of hairless flesh and am extremely turned on whenever I can shave myself bare. I found her underwear and slipped into sheer thigh high stockings, garter, black sheer thong and heels. I slathered lotion on my smooth hairless flesh and became aroused, parading around her apartment, admiring my sexy hairless body as it shimmered beneath frilly girlie panties and stockings.

I figured I was alone for the night and decided to have another drink, then sleep since the enema makes me very tired, then have a solo sex night. I dove back into Marla's dildo collection and I admired the 9 inch thick black suction dildo she had, and planned to ride that to orgasm later. Feeling suddenly exhausted I crawled beneath her sheets and feel asleep in her bed.

I was awakened by a slamming door, then my heart stopped as I heard Jared call out for Marla. Waves of fear swept over me, my mind raced and my heart beat madly. Here I was dressed in my sister's lingerie, asleep in her bed. Jared said "Marla where are you baby I'm pretty horny", followed by footsteps as he walked around looking for her. I heard the refrigerator then a beer can pop open, I heard him stumble and bounce off the wall and I realized he was pretty drunk.

Suddenly the door swung open but he didn't turn on the lights, as he walked towards the bed I felt paralyzing fear overtake me, I had absolutely no idea how to get out of this, but I could not allow my sister's boyfriend to know that I dressed in girl's clothes. This was a nightmare come true. I lay prone on the bed burying my face and head in the covers and pillows. Jared sat next to me on the bed and mumbled something unintelligible, I knew he

He was very drunk and I smelled the beer as he nuzzled my neck and peeled the sheets to the side, pressing his muscular young body against my frightened form, pulling aside my Thong and stoking my inner thighs. He said "what's wrong Marla babe, no talk tonight, do you have one of your headaches again"? I nodded yes into the pillows and he said "oh I'm sorry, we'll keep the lights off and make it quick" then the sound of a zipper, pants dropping, then shirt. He jumped onto the bed and lowered his body on top of mine and I felt his hard cock press between my asscheeks! Oh shit, "make what quick" I wondered?

I felt him moving around as he did something then I felt his fingers move between my cheeks and onto my asslips as he generously slathered anal lube onto, then into me! I lay there motionless and quiet as I endured his finger penetrate my anus, gently moving around as he lubed up his girlfriend's ass. His finger slid out of me and his hands grabbed my miniskirt and I moved around to allow him to slide it off, I insisted on keeping the thong on since I knew I needed to hide my male genitalia.

Then his fingers ran back up my stockinged legs slowly, exciting my inner thighs until I felt the sensation of thick, hot meat pressing against, then between, my warm and lubed asscheeks. He wanted to make love to little Marla, but the person he was about to put his penis into was me, a man, his girlfriend's brother dressed in her clothes, lying in her bed.

I began to tell myself that I would have to role-play Marla, and get it over with. I froze in absolute panic, thinking of what I would do or say if he realized that the person he was penetrating was his girlfriend's brother. I immediately decided that I would have to endure whatever happened tonight, that I would involuntarily pretend to be sexy Marla and allow my tight, virgin ass to be penetrated and fucked by my sister's boyfriend.

Jared was young, like 23 or 24, and athletic and strong. I had seen him shirtless and he had a washboard stomach and strong legs and arms. Once I even stole a glimpse of him in a Speedo, my eyes caught a glance of his thick young package stuffed firmly into the shiny wet bathing suit, leaving little for the imagination, before I looked away.

I felt pressure on my rectum, my asslips slowly parted then wrapped around his lubed cockhead as it penetrated me! I winced in pain and bit into the pillows, he pressed his erection into me another inch then paused, commenting on how right I felt. His massive squishy cockhead was now inside me, pressing against my prostate, I felt the warmth of his thick shaft penetrating my canal.

I realized fully that I was being mistaken for a girl, and that a young male would now anally ravage me. There was no turning back, I had to submit to my sister's well-hung boyfriend, and allow him to rape and ravage me.

Jared moaned and mumbled something then pushed, I felt his cock enter me deeper, inch after painful ass stretching inch, until his humongous balls were pressed against my smooth, quivering ass. My heart raced uncontrollably as I lay beneath this guy, his cock fully erect and buried balls deep inside my helpless ass.

I could not believe this was happening. I felt strong guilt and shame and sexual confusion about being penetrated by a male. Was it the really the only thing to do? I agonized over the situation as I lay with my face pressed into the pillow, while a young sexy guy lay beneath my parted legs, his rock hard cock filling my previously virgin ass.

For the next few minutes Jared proceeded to thrust his long, thick, hard cock into my tender white ass, thinking I was Marla. Fortunately he was gentle with me, I mean her, and he used his impressive length of firm manhood carefully inside my still tight but well lubed canal.

Suddenly he grabbed my hips and pulled me up a little and said he needed full penetration to cum, that he needed to bury his entire prick in my tight ass and feel my lips clamp down around him, and that he would spurt his entire load deep into my hot innards! I could not believe he talked this way to Marla, but deep inside it felt sexy. I was horrified at what was about to happen, but somehow strangely aroused at being forced upon and used for someone else's pleasure. I was helpless beneath him, but subservient.

I complied by allowing his young warm hands to grab my hips and pull my ass high into the air, lengthening my canal and allowing his young, veiny cock full entry- I felt his manhood begin to plow me, and I drooled into the pillow upon the sensations it unwillingly aroused!

With my ass high in the air and my face jammed into the pillows I felt like a cheap whore, like one of those porno actors I watch in the shemale movies. But I was not like one of those guys who dressed like girls and let men fuck them, I was an unwilling victim in this bisexual rape. There was a guy humping me because I was being mistaken for a girl.

Jared placed his large hands on my shoulders then lifted my torso up off the bed, I was now on all fours in front of him, my legs spread wide and his strong groin thrust his young, hard prick in and out of my quivering, helpless ass. He leaned forward and pressed his mouth against my ear and whispered "I'm gonna plow you like I always do and cum deep inside you, baby".

I managed to turn my head and saw our reflection in the large wall mirror- there I was on my hands and knees, dressed in mesh stockings, with my sister's boyfriend kneeling behind me, between my parted legs, his huge, veiny cock sliding slowly in and out of my greasy hole, my pouty asslips so red and swollen and clinging to his stiff young shaft.

Suddenly he pulled my hair and grabbed my asscheeks and began to poke, really hard, into my hole. He had complete control of my body and I was allowing him to do whatever he wanted to do to me. I told myself that I was playing Marla and that this would be over soon, I just had to make him cum.

I felt his hand grab my nipple and twist and pull really hard, causing equal amounts of searing pain and intense pleasure. My back arched instantly in response and my hips thrust back against him, absolutely burying his enormous cock deep inside me!

To keep from screaming I turned my head and bit into my shoulder, then looked again into the the mirror as he nibbled on my neck and I saw our reflection- my sister's boyfriend between my stockinged legs, his groin pressed firmly against my asscheeks, my cock poking out hard from the side of the black thong, dribbling precum.

What? My erection? I blinked and looked again, and there was my prick in the mirror, swollen stiff and hanging out the side of my sexy black thong. Holy shit had I gotten sexually excited from this? I told myself I did not, I could not be aroused by an anal assault from a male. This was not some sick, hidden rape fantasy come true but must be a physiological response to the deep rectal pounding.

It did not mean I was aroused by a young guy's long cock being forced inside me while I pretended to be his girlfriend, dressed in stockings and panties. It did not indicate that I was sexually excited by being forced to submit to a young male's sexual demands, using my body to clamp down on his shaft and ride his meat back and forth until he came inside of me.

Besides, I did not really allow this guy to take me, I had no choice, I was forced into it, and he forced himself upon me. Right? I was not gay, not bisexual, I was erect only from some sort of uncontrollable bodily reaction, maybe his deliciously squishy cockhead massaging my swollen prostate. Or maybe from the effect of his thick manhood stretching my poor canal to painful erotic extremes. Anyway, within a minute he would cum inside me and it would all be over!

I broke away from staring at us in the mirror and concentrated on making Jared cum. He was drunk but I was still terrified that he would find out I was not Marla but her brother, and I could not even imagine what would happen after that, except to say that my life would be ruined. I quickly reasoned that I must simply go along with his disgusting demands, make him cum inside me and get it over with.

Once he had his way with me, he would leave and it would be over, I would forget all about it and he would not even remember. Right.

Jared now held my hips with both hands and began a nonstop, cockhead to balls deep plowing of my canal. I felt his prick slide out of me until the fat head was just between my lips, then quickly slide back down my canal until I felt his huge, meaty, hairless balls slap against my stockinged thighs. I bit down on the pillow to keep from screaming as it began to hurt badly. He was really raping me now, and my ass was on fire. I had to submit completely to this savage anal assault, and tears ran from my eyes as he slapped my ass hard and treated me like a complete cock whore.

I felt something hitting my inner thigh and touched myself there- to my horror I found myself painfully erect! My face flushed red and I felt immense shame at being sexually aroused during this male anal rape.

My penis needed to be immediately hidden lest Jared find out he was anally fucking his girlfriend's brother. Again my eyes fell to our reflection in the mirror, I saw Jared's sexy hairless torso, glistening with sweat from plowing me for 10 minutes, his strong hips pumping back and forth, pistoning his perfectly curved cock in and out of my ass lips.

I grabbed my erection and stuffed my swollen, dribbling prick back inside my sister's thong, the sexy thin mesh barely able to contain my excited shaft. My cockhead poked out well above the top of the bikini and my hairless, semen filled balls dangled out either side.

I was mesmerized by this sight until I heard Jared say "is it OK if I cum in you?" I desperately wanted to say "yes, please cum inside me, cum inside my mouth if you want, I'll take all your hot thick semen" but since I could not speak, could not make a single sound at all, I was forced to respond to him through body movements.

I began erotically bucking and thrusting my hips and ass back onto his steel-hard cock, telling him without words that I wanted him, I wanted his sperm inside me, that I was willing to fuck him to orgasm. I mean, that Marla wanted him to cum deeply inside her, since I was only pretending.

Jared recognized this as a yes and emitted a guttural moan upon feeling my tight oiled lips clamp down around his huge prick, I wiggled my ass side to side to further excite him, I needed Jared to cum and finish this insane bisexual encounter, this forced anal sex.

In the mirror I saw my poor girlie body pleasuring my sister's boyfriend, bringing him to orgasm. I fell face first onto the bed, offering this guy complete and deep access to my innards- fortunately he was so drunk he did not see my male sex organ swollen and still excited.

Jared lifted up my hips and pulled my legs back, dropping me flat onto the bed. I was now prostrate beneath my rapist, my erection rubbing against the sheer thong and pressed safely into the mattress. He lowered his sweaty body onto mine and lay on top of me, slowly sliding his meaty cock in and out of my hole. Jared kissed and nibbled the back of my neck as he continued his anal assault.

This position created entirely new sexual sensations inside me- I felt his cock massage and invade me from new angles, and it was unfortunately much more intimate, as his entire body was lying on top of mine.

I felt his sweaty torso shudder with excitement as orgasm built up inside him, I felt his hands paw and grab at me as he continued using my defenseless body for his sexual pleasure. I smelled his mixture of sweat and beer and I felt his hot breath upon my neck as he began to use his strong abdominals to thrust into me.

Jared wanted to cum, and I needed him to cum. Suddenly he pressed his face next to mine and searched for my lips, I was afraid of this happening. Reluctantly I turned slightly towards him and offered my closed mouth, we kissed once, gently, but he persisted and I felt his wet pointy tongue poke my closed lips then slide back and forth against them, petitioning me. His tongue slid between my lips and I could no longer resist so I gently parted them, accepting his tongue into my mouth, meeting his with mine.

This seemed oddly more intimate than having his raging erection deep inside my asspuss, and it caused me great emotional turmoil. I had never kissed a man, had never wanted to. But Jared was in the heat of passion and was readying to cum, I felt his lips press against mine so I reluctantly returned his kisses, then my lips parted widely and I accepted his probing tongue into my mouth!

When I felt him gently suck my tongue I temporarily lost control and pressed my lips hard against his, passionately tongue kissing my rapist while our tongues twirled and licked each other. It was an uncomfortably sexual experience, swapping saliva with another man.

Deep in the heat of passion I reached behind me and grabbed both my asscheeks, pulled them widely apart and buried my tongue in his mouth. I had completely submitted to my attacker and offered him ownership of my body. This excited him immensely and his entire body tensed then jerked, his groin pulsed and his prick swelled suddenly inside my canal.

I felt his arms slide beneath mine and he held me tightly to his quivering young body, then I felt a hot mass inside me. I knew he had just ejaculated into me. I closed my eyes and felt his shaft expand and spasm in orgasm, I felt his second spurt enter me, it was deliciously forbidden and hot.

His ejaculation was so copious that I actually felt his semen enter and warm my innards. This was so unexpected to me and I felt an involuntary thrill pass through my body. I shook and quivered for a moment beneath my rapist, as he continued to spurt into me. Fortunately my face was buried in the pillow as I was able to open my mouth and muffle my low moans during this unbelievable experience.

He felt my body quiver, he found and twisted both my nipples as his prick swelled and spurt his virile seed into me- three, four, five, then seven and eight spasms I counted, each ejaculation burying another manload of hot, thick sperm into my helpless body.

My hands remained on my asscheeks, pulling them wide apart, giving my rapist the deepest penile access possible into my body. He tweaked my nipples and pulled on them painfully hard and I teared into the pillow.

Jared finally stopped cumming, stopped filling and coating me with his hot manly stickiness. I had laid there and took the cock, took his sperm deep into my torso. It felt like a dream, or a nightmare. But he had cum and I knew it was over.

I glanced into the mirror and saw myself- my hands still pulling my asscheeks far apart, allowing Jared's now softening cock to remain deep in my canal. But then I saw that my legs were wrapped around the small of his back, my ankles crossed and holding him, pulling him close to me! I was shocked and disgusted at myself and instantly released my holds on him.

Silently, he slowly withdrew his spent manhood from me and rose off my ravaged body. My asslips remained pouting wide apart, I felt cold air enter my wide-open asspussy, and his sweat chilled on my back. I was absolutely exhausted and ecstatic that this was over, had I survived without being discovered?

My heart still raced as I lay there face down, I could feel my attacker's hot semen inside my canal, and I could begin to feel some warm liquidy sperm dribble down and out of my gaping puss. My ass and legs and nipples hurt from the rape, and I tasted his beer in my mouth from the tongue kissing.

Jared said "baby you were very sexy tonight, I hope your migraine goes away; I love you very much and you were an insanely passionate lover." I felt relieved to have successfully pretended to be a girl tonight while I was raped by a man, who never even suspected that the ass he assaulted and came inside was not his girlfriend's, but her brother's!

I had succeeded. I watched as Jared stood up on wobbly legs, pulled up his tight panties and proceeded to push his softened but impressive cock beneath the material. It was then I realized how big his dick really was- although softened, his cock was still very thick and swollen after raping my ass for the past 15 minutes. When he grabbed his shaft his meat completely filled his fist and his cockhead stuck out several inches still. He was much bigger than me, and bigger than any dildo I had ever ridden. I had been raped by a virile, young, well-hung stud.

He left the bedroom and I heard him collapse on the couch and begin snoring. I thought "he fucked me really hard, really well and for a pretty long time for being so drunk." My mind wondered for a second what he would be like in bed when he wasn't drunk.

I caught this disgusting thought and banished it, what the hell was I thinking? I don't care what other guys are like in bed, I don't care how big their cocks are. I was just happy that I had survived this drunken anal rape undiscovered.

I limped over to the bathroom to survey the damage- I sat on the edge of the tub and parted my legs wide and stared at my reflection in the mirror. I placed a hand to my hot, swollen asslips and they immediately gaped wide, I felt his sperm up in my canal begin to trickle down and out of me, I leaned back and watched his watery thick semen just dribble out in a long, continuous stream.

dildok12
dildok12
32 Followers
12