Mistaken Identity?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thought unconsciously caused Michelle to ever-so-slowly begin to rock her hips back and forth, although at that point neither she nor Jamie noticed.

"Jamie, I can't believe we have been fucking. What will Alex think when he finds out?" Michelle asked worriedly, still slowly moving her hips without noticing. Fuck she needed a big hard cock so badly. She had almost been there. Why couldn't she have found out after she had cum!

"It was good though. You seemed to enjoy yourself. I know I did." Jamie replied as he stared up at her, lust beginning to fill his eyes and a slight smile touching his lips as his hands now began to squeeze her big tits a little harder.

Michelle's hips began to slowly move a little faster as Jamie began to squeeze a touch more roughly, though still she did not notice either, her mind was full of so many thoughts.

I need to be fucked so badly...he's got such a big dick...what will Alex think now...and more raced through her mind. While her body was telling her she needed a good fuck from this fantastically big dick, Michelle's mind was trying to deny that she had enjoyed it. As she spoke however, she couldn't form the lie.

"That's not the point. We shouldn't have, you're Alex's friend, and I'm his girlfriend." Michelle responded, her pussy lightly beginning to respond to the slight feeling of Jamie's long, hard and thick cock once more sliding a little in and out of her tight, hot, pussy.

Jamie now smiled wickedly up at her as he spoke.

"You loved my dick, you said it was the best sex you'd had, which meant I was better than Alex at fucking you. We've already been having sex for the last half an hour at least, so what harm is it going to do if we just finish off? I won't tell Alex if you don't. We can just finish fucking and no one has to know." Jamie said, his hands becoming more rough as he began to knead her big tits and press the palms of his hands flat against the firm mounds while his voice grew more in strength and lust as he spoke. "Besides, I know you want to."

Those last words stirred Michelle from her thoughts and for the first time she noticed that she was rocking her hips back and forth, once more pushing her boyfriend's friend's dick in and out of her. She also noticed that he was still playing with her breasts and so as she forced herself to stop moving on his dick, she pulled his hands from her chest and looked to him seriously, however she still left the top three buttons open and her half-exposed chest still caught Jamie's eyes.

"I love Alex, Jamie. We shouldn't have done this..." Michelle stated sternly and watched as Jamie folded his hands behind his head and smiled amusedly up at her.

"I don't doubt you love Alex, 'Chelle, but he can't fuck you like I can, and you know you want to be fucked better than he can give you now. But, I won't force you to, so if you want to stop, just pull yourself off my dick and I'll grab my jeans and go." Jamie replied arrogantly.

Staring down at her boyfriend's friend, Michelle felt irritated, and began to lift herself up. However, as she felt the enormous length of his ten or eleven inches of solidly-hard, thick cock, slide out of her pussy, Michelle felt a shudder go through her body, and she lowered herself down once more.

Jamie didn't say a word, he just simply watched her with that arrogant smile.

Why was pulling herself off his dick so hard? She shouldn't have it buried inside her at all! Her boyfriend, his friend, was just down the hall and here she was finding it hard to lift herself off this guy's dick, just because it was so big, so thick, filled her so well and made her feel so fucking good.

Taking a deep breath, Michelle tried twice more to lift herself off Jamie's dick, however each time she lowered herself back down again, and each time her pussy burned with lust and the growing orgasm which had vanished when her eyes fell on Jamie's began to come back with avengance.

"Fuck me Jamie your dick is so fucking big!" Michelle breathed out in a daze of erotic lust as she closed her eyes briefly, revelling in the hot feeling of it buried inside her. "Fuck!"

"All you have to do is stand up Michelle." Jamie replied as his hands gently stroked her legs down onto her black knee-high boots that were pressed against his legs on the bed as she straddled him, gently rocking her hips back and forth.

Opening her eyes Michelle looked down at her boyfriend's friend once more, her pussy blazing on fire as she felt his hard dick moving inside her as she moved her hips and as she thought that he was her boyfriend's friend, and they were on her and Alex's bed, with the door open, with Alex asleep just down the hall, and there was no way she could make herself pull of this amazingly enormous rod stuffed within her tight pussy.

"We shouldn't do this." Michelle whispered breathily as her orgasm continued to build swiftly. "Alex is your friend and my boyfriend, and he's asleep just down the hall. Can you really live with yourself if you fuck his girlfriend?"

Jamie replied by taking hold of her slim waist and pulling himself up so that he was sitting up, his face inches from hers. Michelle continued to gently rock her hips back and forth, her eyes glazing over.

Jamie's dick was the best she had ever had, and it had almost given her the biggest orgasm she'd ever had. He was a better fuck than Alex.

Jamie looked into her eyes a moment before he looked down at her impressive cleavage and buried his face between her big tits. Biting her soft, firm flesh made Michelle breathe heavier and move her hips faster, however it only lasted a few moments before he once more looked deep into her eyes, his own now filled with a burning lust.

"I want to fuck you until you scream 'Chelle." Jamie replied as his hands on her waist gently began to help her move on his dick. "I want to fuck you so hard that you'll be bow-legged tomorrow."

Michelle's breathing deepened and she felt her orgasm once more building higher and higher as he pussy began to tighten a little more on Jamie's huge cock.

"Then screw me senseless with that giant cock of yours Jamie...fuck me better than Alex can and make your friend's girlfriend scream..." Michelle replied with deep lust before her hands grabbed Jamie's face and her lips mashed passionately against his.

Instantly their tongues began dancing deep in each others' mouths and Jamie fell back onto the bed as his friend's girlfriend continued to kiss him hard.

Michelle was now lost in lust as her orgasm promised to explode any time soon with such intensity she felt as if she would burst. She knew that she still loved Alex with all of her heart, but his friend had such a bigger and better cock, and it was buried to the hilt within her tight, hot pussy, just like she needed, and she knew that he was just going to fuck her better than her boyfriend ever could.

As his friend's girlfriend kissed him hotly as she lay on top of him, her large, half-exposed tits pressing firmly onto his hard chest, Jamie thought about how much hotter it was that he was fucking her with the light on, with her knowing who he was.

Earlier that night when he had seen Michelle walk into the lounge in this hot dress and knee-high boots that screamed 'fuck me', he had never dreamed that he would actually be fucking her later that night. Yet here he was, in his friend's bed, with his friend's girlfriend and his dick was buried completely within her hot pussy, and best of all, she knew she was fucking her boyfriend's friend and wanted it.

Damn, was he going to fuck Michelle like his friend never could.

Keeping his lips locked to his friend's girlfriend's lips, Jamie rolled over so that Michelle was lying on her back on the other side of the bed. Letting his tongue dance with hers for a few minutes more, Jamie reluctantly broke the hot kiss, before he smiled smugly and pushed himself up on his arms.

Looking down at the sexy woman impaled below him on his huge cock, Jamie smiled triumphantly.

Michelle looked hot as fire, staring up at him lustfully, biting her bottom lip, her big rack half-exposed in that figure-hugging black dress that hid where their bodies joined. Her smooth legs swiftly wrapped around his waist, her knee-high boots feeling good as she locked her feet around him and raised her hands around his back.

Looking deep into his eyes, she spoke hotly.

"Fuck me stud." Michelle said erotically and Jamie wasted no time in pounding her into the bed.

Pulling his hips back, Jamie slammed into his friend's girlfriend's pussy as hard as he could before keeping the pace, jack hammering his huge dick in and out of Michelle's tight pussy hard and fast.

The bed began squeaking loudly in protest to the hard fucking Michelle was receiving and the headboard slammed violently against the wall, knocking deep dents into the plaster as Jamie's cock slammed home repeatedly in his friend's girlfriend's pussy.

"OH! Fuck yeah! OH! FUCK! Ummmmm! YES! OH FUCK YES! YEAH JAMIE! GIVE IT TO ME JAMIE! FUCK ME HARD! FUCK! OH! UMMMM YEAH!" Michelle groaned loudly enough that Jamie heard someone next door hit the wall and tell them to be quiet. That made him smile proudly as he continued pounding into Michelle's body hard and fast. Whoever that was couldn't have failed to hear her shout his name as he fucked her, no doubt they would know that that wasn't her boyfriend's name she was begging for.

"SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK, BANG BANG BANG!" Came the ever-louder sounds of the bed and headboard as Jamie fucked Michelle as hard as he could. He could feel his balls tightening as Michelle's pussy grew ever tighter on his thick shaft. Fuck, he was going to cum soon!

"OH YEAH BABY! FUCK ME WITH THAT FUCKING BIG DICK! UMMMOHHHH! Uh uh uh uh uh uh uh!" Michelle groaned and grunted as Jamie's dick slammed the air from her lungs. "GIVE ME YOUR DICK JAMIE! OH YEAH! OH FUCK! MMM YES! FUCK ME HARD JAMIE! OH FUCK OH YEAH! YEAH! OOOOHHHHH! YOU'RE FUCKING ME SO GOOD! SO DEEP! OHHHH SO FUCKKING GOOOD!"

Michelle's eyes never left Jamie's. She stared deep into his face as he continued to fuck her harder than she had ever had before. Her fingers now dug deep into Jamie's back, her nails gripping forcefully through his t-shirt as he pounded her relentlessly. Her beautiful face, still perfectly made up, contorted in ecstasy every time his dick was buried completely into her needy pussy. Her mouth opened lustfully, moaning and groaning loudly, uncaring that her boyfriend was asleep just down the hall and the door was open. Jamie couldn't have cared less if Alex had heard him fucking his girlfriend. Michelle was loving his dick and it was so hot fucking her in Alex's bed too.

"UMMM! OH FUCK YES! OH FUCK ME DEEP JAMIE! OH YEAH, YOU'RE FUCKING ME SO MUCH BETTER THAN ALEX! OOHHHH YES! SCREW ME BABY, SCREW ME IN OUR BED!" Michelle groaned, her eyes rolling into her head as she reached up to grasp the metal-frame headboard tightly.

Jamie watched with pride as his friend's girlfriend gripped the bed's headboard lustfully, clawing at it because of the pleasure his dick was giving her. He watched her huge, luscious tits bounce around violently within their confines and thrust relentlessly within her pussy as her knee-high boot clad legs pulled him deeper into her as they locked ever tighter around his waist.

"YES! OH YES! SOOO GOOOD! FUCK YOUR FRIEND'S GIRLFRIEND GOOD JAMIE! OH FUCK HER GOOD! MAKE ME CUM BABY! UMMM OH! YEAH! YOU FUCK ME SO GOOOOD!" His friend's girlfriend continued to groan loudly, "YES...OH YES....OH....NAIL ME JAMIE! NAAAILLL MEEE TOOO THE FUCCKING BED WITH THAT BIIG FUCKING DICK! OOHHHH!"

Holding a death grip on the metal-frame headboard and staring deep into his eyes, Jamie fucked Michelle with all his strength, and she begged for more.

Jamie couldn't believe how hot a fuck his friend's girl was. He could tell that she was getting close now, and as his balls began to tighten, he felt his own orgasm about to explode.

Michelle felt her orgasm ready to explode within her and she could barely breathe it was so intense inside. She was almost there. Jamie's huge dick was about to screw her to the biggest explosive orgasm she had ever felt. Her pussy was on fire as her boyfriend's friend relentless plowed into her hot, tight pussy as it clamped hard to his thick shaft.

She had never known that sex could be so good or so unbelievable, however Jamie was fucking her deeper than Alex had ever gone, harder than Alex ever had, faster than her boyfriend had too and not to mention so much better. Jamie seemed to have it all and was using every bit of it on making sure that he fucked her good and proper. No doubt so he could ensure getting inside her again, and right then, Michelle had no doubts that she would let him.

"THAT'S IT BABY! KEEP FUCKING ME! OHHHHH YESSS! FUCK ME JAMIE! UMMM! OHHH YEAH! I'M GONNA CUM SOON....UH UH....OHHH UMMM YEAAAH! FUCK ME IN OUR BED! OH FUCK ME HARD! HARDER...OHHHH FUCK YEEEAH! UMM!" Michelle groaned so loudly she began to scream towards the end it felt so good. "NAIL ME IN OUR BED!!"

Michelle's tits were bouncing wildly within her bra and dress, her smooth legs held tightly to Jamie's body as her knee-high boots rubbed lustfully against him. Her hair lay sprawled and in a mess across the pillows she and Alex shared as his friend fucked her harder than he ever had in their bed.

Suddenly, the world began to spin and Michelle began to see stars as her orgasm was about to erupt.

"OH. OH. OH. YEAH. YEAH. YEEEAH! I'M GOING TO CUUUM! OHH FUCKK! UHHH!" Michelle began to scream as her orgasm began to erupt with earth-shaking violence.

Letting go of the metal-framed headboard, Michelle clawed wildly at the pillows and covers, at anything she could grab hold of as her body exploded in wave after wave of violent ecstasy.

"URGGGHHAAARRGGHHH!" The stunningly hot 24-year-old girlfriend screamed and growled as her body convulsed in wracks of pleasure.

At the same time that Michelle screamed that she was cumming, Jamie too felt the world spin and his balls tightened.

"FUCK! I'm cumming inside you!!" Jamie growled and felt Michelle's legs tighten around him, holding him fully impaled and deep within her.

Buried within his friend's girlfriend's pussy on their bed, Jamie's dick began to erupt and load after load shot with force deep into Michelle's unprotected womb. The hot seed intensified the sexy girlfriend's own already powerful orgasm as load after big load of her boyfriend's friend's cum pumped deep into her pussy, filling her up with the hot, potent seed.

Both orgasms seemed to last forever, leaving both in a daze of ecstasy for what seemed like an eternity, until at last, the seemingly-never-ending torrent of cum that Jamie unloaded into Michelle's pussy finally came to an end, and Michelle's orgasm slowly stopped ripping through her, until both collapsed, lying weakly on the bed and breathing heavily.

Alex lay down the hall, behind the closed door of the spare bedroom, silently unaware of the hot, illicit sex that was occurring in his own bed.

As he slept soundly, dreaming of how he would have sex with Michelle in the morning, his friend was fucking her brains out on his own bed. Michelle's luscious tits shook wildly within the unbuttoned dress, her smooth legs finished off with the hot 'fuck me' knee-high boots were tightly wrapped around his friend's waist, driving his dick deeper than Alex had ever been inside her. Her hands were clawing at Jamie's back, gripping tightly to the headboard in ecstasy and finally clawing in rapture as the biggest orgasm she had ever had wracked her hot body. Her beautiful face stared at his friend as she watched him fuck her hard and fast, while her mouth moaned, groaned and screamed the delight of how good his friend was fucking her...so much better than he ever had or could.

While Alex dreamed of fucking his girlfriend, his friend was pumping load after heavy load of his hot, white, potent cum deep into her unprotected pussy as she screamed wordlessly as her own orgasm tore through her hot body.

If Alex had only woken up, he would have heard the unmistakable sound of Michelle screaming in a well-fucked orgasm, however he did not hear and he did not wake, and Michelle and Jamie collapsed in weary satisfaction, though they were far from finished.

Michelle lay on the bed exhausted, breathing heavily, yet extremely satisfied, as Jamie rolled off her to lie beside her with a big grin on his face. No wonder really, he had just fucked his friend's girlfriend in their bed while her boyfriend, his friend, was asleep down the hall and the door was open. More than that really, he had fucked her so good, made her scream, made her admit how much better he was than her boyfriend, made her beg him to fuck her and finally filled her unprotected pussy with his cum. He had a right to be proud of himself.

Breathing heavily, Michelle lay on the bed letting herself calm down from the unbelievable fucking she had just received, and tried to regain some strength in her body. Her dress still looked hot, especially with the top three buttons still open and her big tits heaving half-exposed.

Although she had just cheated on her boyfriend with his friend, Michelle surprisingly felt no guilt. Perhaps she had felt it all when she had found out it was Jamie and not Alex she had been fucking, or perhaps her boyfriend's friend had simply fucked it out of her with his enormous dick and that amazing orgasm. Whatever the reason, all Michelle could think of right then was how amazing she had felt and how unbelievable she felt now.

"Fuck me you are the hottest fuck ever 'Chelle!" Jamie said breathlessly and Michelle smiled proudly herself. She had fucked him as good as he had fucked her.

"You weren't too bad yourself." Michelle replied playfully as she rolled onto her side to smile mischievously at him. "Now where have you been keeping that big dick of yours? You should have shown it to me earlier, maybe I would have let you fuck me before I left."

Jamie turned his head to smile teasingly back at her.

"Well, the night is young and I've still got plenty of energy, so how about we go again?" Her boyfriend's friend replied wickedly

Michelle's eyes sparkled as she placed a hand on Jamie's muscular chest.

"If you want to give it to your friend's girlfriend some more you'll have to wait. This hottie is a little hungry after you fucked the life out of her, and besides, I think our bed needs a break, I don't think it could stand another of your brutal fuckings again." Michelle teased before she leaned down to press her lips softly against his.

Once more their tongues entwined, dancing lustfully as girlfriend and boyfriend's friend shouldn't, before Michelle broke the kiss with a playful smile.

"Calm down bad boy, you'll have your dick back in me soon." Michelle purred mischievously before she pushed herself away from Jamie and stood, with very wobbly legs, to which Jamie grinned knowing he had done that to her, and straightened her dress.

Leaving the three buttons open, Michelle sorted her hair before she turned to the door and swayed sexily in those high-heeled knee-high black boots towards the open door, before she half-turned to look at her boyfriend's friend as he lay in their bed that they had just fucked illicitly in. The thought made her busy buzz with pleasure.

"I need a drink, want one?" She asked sweetly, as if she were simply asking her boyfriend's friend if he were thirsty, and not asking the guy who had just fucked her senseless in her own bed.

"Sure, I'll be down in a sec." Jamie replied and Michelle smiled amusedly as she nodded and turned to walk slowly down the stairs. It seems she had fucked him better than he had ever had before. That thought made her proud as she made her way down through the lounge and into the kitchen.

123456...8