Mistaken Identity

Story Info
She meets an irresistable stranger at the mall.
3.4k words
4.24
69.1k
18
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ginger
Ginger
76 Followers

I left yet another boutique tired and grumbling. I'd been at the mall for two solid hours and still hadn't found anything to buy my sister for her birthday. I sat down on a bench in the center of the mall to rest my tired feet and to try to be inspired about which shop to try next. After a couple of minutes, I just kind of zoned out and started people watching. That's my favorite part of the whole shopping experience.

I watched a group of elderly mall-walkers shuffling by, getting their daily exercise. I smiled sympathetically at a woman with a chattering five-year-old and a screaming toddler in tow. I found myself studying a young couple who were having a hard time keeping their hands off each other. I felt a little envious of their youthful passion and the way they touched and kissed constantly. They sat down a couple of benches away from me, with the teenaged girl sitting on her boyfriend's lap. They started making out lustily, not caring who was watching them. I smiled to myself when I realized I was becoming mildly aroused watching the young lovers, and I wished for a moment that I could be seventeen again too. I also wished Tony was there to kiss me for everyone to see, but my husband hates shopping even more than I do. He had stayed home to watch a football game on television instead.

I turned away from the kissing couple and sat back on the bench, hoping I'd suddenly come up with a wonderful gift idea for my sister. I was deep in thought, and jumped with surprise when someone came up behind me and put their hands over my eyes. A male voice whispered into my ear, "Guess who?" It sounded like Tony's voice, and that was definitely Tony's cologne. He'd decided to spend the afternoon with me after all!

I answered back, "Well, any man who smells as good as you do must be the sexiest man at the mall." I expected a laugh or a kiss on my cheek. Instead, the hands slowly moved away from my eyes, and I turned around to look at...a complete stranger who was blushing furiously. "Oh, I'm so sorry! I thought you were somebody else!" he stammered. Flustered, I stood up too quickly, managing to dump the entire contents of my purse on the floor.

I felt my own face growing red with embarrassment. The stranger was still apologizing profusely, and he rushed forward to help me pick up my stuff just as I bent over to do the same. We met in the middle, and our heads conked together with a painful thud. Both of us were momentarily stunned and we sat down on the bench holding our foreheads, trying to get rid of the little birdies and stars that were created by the impact. He looked at me with a horrified look on his face, and started apologizing again. I interrupted him with an attack of the giggles. I was temporarily overcome by the humor of the situation, and my giggles turned into a full blown laughing fit. It took about ten seconds before he was laughing hilariously right along with me. In no time my side was splitting and I realized people were starting to stare at us, and that struck me as funny too and I laughed even harder.

In an effort to regain my compusure, I leaned over and picked up the spilled contents of my purse. He reached down and grabbed a tube of lipstick and some change that had landed near him. When he handed them to me, his fingers brushed mine, and the laughing fit suddenly evaporated with the unexpected contact. Still smiling, I took a closer look at this man who had mistaken me for someone else. My overall impression was that he was very attractive, a well put together package in his early forties. He had dark wavy hair that was graying slightly at his temples, and his lively bright blue eyes still sparkled with good humor. I noticed that he had an absolutely adorable grin, which at the moment was enhanced by his still-reddened cheeks. He also appeared to have a nicely trim body for a middle-aged man. He was comfortably dressed in a pair of blue jeans and a gray short-sleeved polo shirt.

I felt his eyes giving me the once over as well. I was excessively relieved that I had taken the time to fix my hair and put on my makeup before I'd left for the mall. I was wearing a simple peach colored sundress and my favorite pair of tan sandals. My long auburn red hair was curled and held back out of my eyes by a pretty gold barette. I noticed his eyes pause briefly to study the swell of my full breasts, and again as his gaze continued downward to my bare legs. I realized I was enjoying his visual assessment of me. When our eyes met again, we were both smiling.

He apologized again, and offered me his hand in a "no hard feelings" gesture. I took his hand and briefly shook it, and he introduced himself as Jack. "And from the back, you have the most remarkable resemblance to an old girlfriend of mine! But you're even prettier than her from the other side." he said, grinning. "I'm Tess. And I'm sure it's your old girlfriend's loss that she won't have a huge bump on her forehead tonight!" I replied, rubbing the sore spot on my head. Jack gestured at the wedding ring on my hand. "Is there going to be angry husband showing up any second to kick my ass for assaulting his wife?" I told him I thought he was safe since my husband was probably propped up on our sofa watching football.

I was surprised when I heard myself speaking to him in that tone of voice I normally reserved for flirting with my husband. And I was even more surprised at the pleasant thrill I felt when he offered to buy me a cup of coffee or a drink to make up for giving me a headache. Jack seemed to hold his breath waiting for me to answer, and I didn't make him wait too long. "Well, I think my head will be fine, but I'd love to have a drink just so I can quit shopping for awhile," I replied, managing to sound only half as eager as I felt. I was thoroughly enjoying the attention from this handsome stranger.

There were several restaurant/bars on the top floor of the mall, and that's where we headed. We picked a small bar that was more quiet than I expected for a Saturday afternoon. The bar was decorated with dozens of Tiffany style lamps, but even with all of them on the light was quite dim. We sat in a rounded corner booth, and the waitress brought our order of pineapple juice and vodka for me, and rum and coke for Jack. We sat sipping our drinks, talking about trivial things and getting acquainted. As we chatted, I found it harder and harder to concentrate.

I watched Jack's lips move as he spoke and I wondered what it would be like to kiss them. My eyes watched his strong hands gesturing, and I could only think about what their touch was like. I couldn't believe how I'd almost instantly become attracted to this man. My mind was filled with fantasies I'd masturbated to...fantasies of meeting and fucking a complete stranger.

Apparently the attraction was mutual. Jack took my hands in his and forthrightly looked me in the eyes. "I swear I'm not normally the kind of guy who tries to pick up married women at the mall, but I have to admit with you I've been thinking about it. I'm sitting here with my heart beating double-time and all I can think about is kissing you," he confessed. He drew back and looked at me, trying to guage my reaction. My response was immediate. I put one arm around his neck and drew him to me for a soft kiss. It felt so good. The kiss deepened and my lips parted slightly, and he soon found my tongue with his. His tongue felt electric in my mouth, and my desire for him was building within me. He pulled me closer to him, putting one arm around my neck and caressing my face with the other. I had to break the kiss to catch my breath. When I looked into Jack's eyes, I saw that they mirrored my own growing lust. He wanted me too.

I looked around the bar and was pleased that there were still few people there and that nobody seemed to be watching us. His mouth found mine again, and this time when his searching tongue entered my mouth, I captured it between my lips and gently sucked it. He gasped with surprise into my mouth, then with one decisive movement he reached up and cupped my right breast. It was my turn to gasp when I felt his thumb rubbing my nipple through my clothing. My nipple instantly hardened beneath his touch, and I could feel the pleasurable sensation clear down to the cleft between my legs. Pulling back from me, Jack urgently whispered that we needed to find somewhere to go to be alone, in a hurry. Not trusting myself to speak, I simply nodded my head in agreement. He left money on the table to pay for our drinks, then stood up and took my hand. The second he stood up I noticed the impressive bulge that seemed to have grown in the front of his blue jeans. I wanted to touch him so bad.

I knew I should be feeling guilty about having decided to cheat on Tony. But I just couldn't seem to think about it. At that moment, there was no question about it...I HAD to have Jack. My heart was beating fast, and I couldn't seem to catch my breath. I had that aching erotic feeling spreading from the pit of my stomach and continuing downward. I could feel that both of my nipples were rock hard, and I noticed that the gentle friction from my bra was so much more arousing than usual. I was incredibly horny, more than I'd been in a long, long time.

Jack held tight to my hand as we left the bar. He kept looking at me and smiling encouragingly as though he was afraid I'd change my mind at any second. As we passed a large palm tree in a huge pot, Jack turned and pulled me behind the plant. He pulled me tight against him and kissed me, hard. My breath caught in my throat as I felt his growing erection pressing into my pelvis. He drew back and whispered into my ear, "We'd better get out of here before I lift up that pretty little dress of yours and fuck you right here and now!" As much as the thought of him doing just that appealed to me, I agreed.

Suddenly, I had an idea. "Come on!" I said, grabbing Jack's hand and pulling him after me. I headed back to the mall's main level. As we entered a large variety store, I explained to Jack that I had stopped by to use the restroom in this shop earlier, and it was very small. It was only big enough for one stall, so whenever it was occupied the only entrance to the restroom was locked. He grinned at me and gave me a quick kiss. "You go in first and make sure the coast is clear, then I'll follow." I hurried down the hall to the restroom and was pleased to find it unoccupied. I went inside to wait and took a moment to examine my appearance in the mirror. I smiled at my reflection, not failing to notice the flushed look of excitement on my face.

Behind me, the door opened and Jack entered. In the mirror, I watched him lock the door, then his eyes met the reflection of mine. He looked hungry. I turned to face him, and he stepped forward and took me into his arms. We kissed intensely, almost as if we were trying to devour each other. My hands began exploring, roaming over his body. I felt the contours of his muscular shoulders and chest under my hands. Jack caressed my back and arms, keeping me held tightly against him. Our lust became like a living presence in the room, encouraging us, urging us on.

We broke our hot kiss, panting. Jack reached down and began fondling my breasts through my clothes. His eyes were locked on my face, watching me react to his touch. My eyes must have told him how much I liked it, because he started gently squeezing my breasts and lightly pinching the nipples. Unable to wait any longer, I extended my hand and ran my fingers slowly over the hard bulge in the front of his jeans. He groaned lightly at the sensuous contact. Jack took a step backwards and gripped the hem of my sundress. With one fluid move he pulled my dress off over my head. He then expertly unhooked my bra and pulled it off, dropping it on top of my dress. I stood in front of him now wearing nothing but a pair of pink satin panties and my sandals. Without hesitating he leaned over and took one of my erect nipples into his mouth, sucking it with sweet intensity. He then moved to the other nipple giving it equal attention. I sighed with contentment, and arched my back, pushing my eager tit even harder into his mouth.

Jack's lips then returned to mine as he pushed my panties down. I stepped out of my sandals and kicked the panties away. I was now totally naked, and totally aroused. Still fully dressed, Jack gently lifted me up and sat me on the edge of the sink. I leaned back slightly, resting my shoulders on the mirror behind me, balancing myself. He kissed each of my sensitive nipples again, and continued kissing his way down my belly. Jack then slid down on one knee, and began very gently licking the inside of my thighs. I spread my legs a little wider, encouraging him on. I was desperate to feel his tongue licking my pussy the same way.

When his tongue finally touched my outer pussy lips, the overwhelming sensation made me feel like I was having a mini-orgasm. I wrapped my legs around Jack's shoulders, locking his head in place tight against my pussy. I tried to grind my hips against his face, but he continued to lap at my swollen lips with gentle flicking strokes. A low moan of need escaped my throat. Jack suddenly extended his tongue to it's full length and thrust it as deep as he could into my pussy. He pulled his face back, then pushed forward into me again, fucking me with his rigid tongue. I ran my fingers through his hair and fought the urge to grip his head and pull it down harder against my writhing hips. All at once he pulled his tongue out of my pussy and clamped his lips over the hard nub of my clit. He gently sucked on my aroused clit, and alternately snaked his wet tongue over it. With one hand he reached up and slowly slid his index finger inside me. He started pumping it in and out of my wet slit in time with his licking tongue. I heard my own voice moaning "Oh, yes!" over and over. In response Jack added another finger and fucked me now with two of them as his lips and tongue continued pleasuring my clit. I stuffed my own fist in my mouth to keep from crying out as the first orgasm hit me.

My legs spasmed, clamping Jack's head even tighter between my thighs. My whole body shuddered as the powerful sensations flowed through me. My head involuntarily rolled back on my neck, lightly banging into the mirror behind me. As I was gasping for breath, I relaxed my legs for fear I'd suffocate Jack in their uncontrolled grip. I need not have worried about that. Jack stood up and grinned at me, his face covered in my slippery juices. He kissed me deeply again, and I enjoyed the taste of my own cum in his mouth. Jack stepped back and kicked off his tennis shoes. Smiling wickedly at me, he slowly unzipped his jeans and stepped out of them.

Next off was his shirt. He watched my face for reaction as he slid his briefs down, freeing his massive erection from it's confinement. I licked my lips in anticipation as I gaped at his hardened cock. I reached out and stroked it, feeling his cock throb under my fingers. I ran my index finger over the head, moistening the tip with the drops of pre-cum that had already seeped out. Jack groaned when I put my finger in my mouth and licked the taste of him off it. Jack stepped forward and positioned himself between my legs, his cock barely teasing the entrance to my waiting pussy. I wanted his cock deep inside me that that moment and I began to unashamedly beg for it. He obliged, thrusting his hips forward and burying his cock in me clear up to his balls. Both of us moaned at the same time, savoring the first stroke of penetration. His cock felt huge sliding in and out of my soaking wet pussy. Jack moved faster and faster, creating a delicious friction. He reached up and fondled my nipples as he continued driving his dick forcefully into me. Suddenly Jack stopped moving and stepped back, pulling his cock all the way out of me.

I groaned in protest, not wanting him to stop. He lifted me off the sink, standing me up and facing away from him. Standing behind me, he bent me over slightly, resting my hands on the edge of the sink. I then felt Jack's cock pressing against my anus. My eyes met his in the mirror, and I nodded, saying yes to his questioning look. Jack very gently slid the head of his still-wet cock into my anus. He reached one hand around me and began rubbing my clit. I started moving against his fingers, at the same time pushing backwards farther and farther onto Jack's cock. When my tight hole adjusted to his size, Jack took over the motion and started fucking my ass with obvious delight. At that moment there was a loud banging at the door. A female voice said, "Hello? Is everything alright in there?" Barely able to speak, I replied in a choked voice, "I'll be out in a minute. I'm just a little ill." The thought of getting caught should have scared me, but it didn't. I didn't care. I just wanted Jack to keep fucking me. And that's just what he did. He never even broke his rhythm, pounding into me from behind with happy abandon.

From my view in the mirror I could tell by the look on Jack's face that he would cum soon. He looked back at my reflection in the mirror, first at my face then at the way my tits were bouncing as he thrust his cock deeper and harder into my tight ass. He was rubbing my clit harder, and I continued grinding my pussy int his hand, soaking it. It felt like his cock was growing larger and larger inside me and I moaned loudly. All at once his strokes became erratic, and he cried out, letting loose a geyser of hot cum into my ass. Feeling his warm fluid filling me up sent me over the edge again as well. I screamed his name as I was overtaken by the electric sensation of the orgasm coursing through me. Both of us collapsed against the sink, shaking with pleasure and exertion.

I closed my eyes and breathed deeply, trying to regain my senses. When I opened them and looked over, my fantasy had disappeared and Jack was gone. Instead of a handsome stranger, standing there was my handsome husband of 11 years, Tony. As the insistent knocking on the door started again, he kissed me and told me he loved me.

"And next time we play this game," he said, "YOU get to be the stranger who picks up the lonely married man!"

Ginger
Ginger
76 Followers