Mistaken Identity? Ch. 01

Story Info
His ex and his cousin spend the night. Oops?
2.5k words
4.36
144.9k
55

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadysMan
LadysMan
610 Followers

My cousin Kathleen is a beauty. She is one of those women that have always been sexy, in looks and her actions. I can remember her being the first naked girl I ever saw. I was young. She watched me while my parents worked. Then one time she was taking a bath and I watched her.

She stood up with her back to the door. I was peeking through the key-hole. What I saw then was the perfect body. Very feminine. Smooth. Shiny. Sexy. Her ass and the rest of her skin was amazing. Ever since that day when I spied on her I have had a sexual appetite for my sexy cousin.

Which brings me to this story. This took place a little over a year ago. I had a small family picnic at my house. An ex-girlfriend of mine decided to come to the picnic. Why would an ex come to my picnic? Well my aunt always seems to push her on me. Sometimes my ex pushes herself on me as well. I met her through my aunt several years ago and we have had a friendship/sexual relationship over the years. We have this on/off relationship that is pretty silly when I think about it.

Anyway, during the day of the picnic, Beth, my ex, was being very flirtatious with me. I chalked it up to her being recently single again. I guess in her mind I was always the fall-back guy. She gets dumped and who does she come crawling to? Good old me.

I noticed my cousin Kathleen watching Beth flirting shamelessly with me. Kathleen just smiled and shook her head making it obvious that she thought Beth was being a slut and that I was bound to fall for her sexual tricks yet again.

I am a sucker for a woman in need. I admit it. Women are my weakness. My desire is so strong that it kills any brain cells I might have.

It began to get dark and Beth was becoming overly flirtatious. As we were swimming in my pool she came up behind me and licked my ear. Meanwhile, I was admiring the view of my cousin Kathleen on a raft catching some sun. Her body glistened with the lotion she spread on all her exposed parts. Her legs were long and smooth. Her swim suit was a two-piece that showed off as much of her sexy body as possible, while being respectable in a family gathering like this. I think Kathleen knew how I enjoyed watching her. She was every bit as flirtatious as Beth, only more subtle about it.

My cousin Sherry and her husband was also there. I had brief flings with Sherry as well and was pretty disappointed that she had gotten back together with her husband. They were in the pool and making out and Beth kept using her body to entice me. I must admit it was working. That and the site of Kathleen on the raft was working to drive me nuts. Crazy enough to the point where I was ready to give in to Beth's advances.

The sun started going down and we all went to the hot tub to warm up some. Everyone was drinking but me. I always hated alcohol for some strange reason, except the occasional mixed drink. Beth sat next to me on one side and Kathleen sat next to me on the other as Sherry and her husband sat across from us. Beth was very close to me and had her arm around me in a possessive manner. Kathleen was smiling, on the verge of laughing. She knew how I hated when Beth did this to me. I was only ever good enough for her when some guy dumped her and she was single again.

Slowly, Beth's arm left my shoulder and her hand dropped under the water. Her hand moved to my crotch and started rubbing me there. Sherry and her husband were too busy kissing to notice. I glanced at Kathleen out of the corner of my eye and she was glancing at us. I could see her blush slightly. She then stood up.

"I'm going to dry off. Do you mind if I crash on the couch? I'm too buzzed to risk going home tonight." Kathleen said.

I nodded my head that it was ok for her to spend the night.

I watched as Kathleen moved through the bubbling water slowly past me and Beth. Her sexy ass easily within reach. If only she weren't my cousin I could get her easily. The risk of coming on to her and getting turned down was always the biggest obstacle in my way. I watched as she got out of the hot tub and wrapped a towel around her body. I felt a wave of disappointment as her sexy body was cut off from my prying eyes.

Beth's advances only seemed to increase since Kathleen left the hot tub and sat on one of the benches of my deck surrounding the pool and house. She kissed me and ran her tongue over my lips. I watched Sherry and her husband making out. I glanced at Kathleen every now and then. She seemed lost in her own world. Not really looking at any of us. She was acting a bit strange. Was it possible she was jealous? I doubt it, but you never know.

I started getting tired of being in the water and Beth constantly touching me. Even though it felt good it was also annoying. I knew then that she was using me. I always knew, but I was never able to resist her. I disengaged from her and made my way out of the tub. I grabbed a towel and sat next to Kathleen.

"Looks like you are good enough for her again." Kathleen said softly enough so only the two of us heard.

"Yeah. For now." I said.

We sat there quietly. Kathleen crossed her legs and was rubbing one of them. Just then Beth got out of the water and grabbed a towel. She walked toward us and sat on my lap. She kissed me again. There was something awkward about the moment. I felt myself getting hard. Beth is pretty sexy. While Kathleen has blonde hair Beth's was dark. Beth had fair skin and Kathleen had a good tan. Both had sexy, athletic bodies. Images of the three of us making out right there floated through my mind. I was helpless to stop them. Beth ran a hand down my bare chest and smiled at me.

Kathleen stood up and walked toward the house. Beth kept kissing me and nibbling on my lower lip. Only now I had no resistance. I kissed her back. Our tongues met. I noticed out of the corner of my eyes that Sherry and her husband were still making out in the hot tub. They seemed oblivious to the world around them. I felt a jealousy and anger at that moment. I was always attracted to Sherry and we had sex on several occasions. I wondered why in the hell she let her mother talk her to getting back with her husband when she had confessed to me that she doesn't love him.

"I want you." Beth said as she began rubbing my cock through my swim shorts yet again.

I could feel her pussy hot and wet even through her bikini bottoms. Her pussy was warmer then the rest of her body which was now shivering as the sun was going down faster by the moment.

"I don't know. Sherry and her husband are staying overnight and Kathleen is crashing on the couch." I told her.

"Well I could always sleep in your bed." Beth said.

I hesitated. Knowing how embarrassed I would be if Kathleen & Sherry knew that I gave in to Beth yet again. They both told me countless times that I was being used by Beth. Hell I knew she was using me. Still I had a hard time resisting. It's hard to turn down sex when it is easily available.

"Come on." Beth pleaded.

"Beth, I'm not a fool. I know the only reason I am good enough for you now is cause your boyfriend dumped you." I said.

Beth blinked away tears.

"Fine if that's the way you feel I'll go then." She said.

I noticed she had too much to drink to be driving. I didn't want to be responsible in case if she had an accident and hurt herself or someone else.

"You can sleep on the couch in the front living room." I told her.

She smiled slightly.

Sherry and her husband got out of the hot tub and dried off before putting the cover back on it. I sat on the couch in the den/2nd living room and watched Sherry and her husband kissing. Anger boiled up in me. Why were people so stupid? Why did they always give in to what other people want more then what they want? I knew I was also guilty of this.

I heard the showers going. Kathleen must be showering in my bathroom and Beth showering in mine. My mind envisioned them both. Knowing they were both naked at the moment was driving me wild. Sherry came in the house soon followed by her husband. Even though they were back together they were sleeping in separate rooms. He went off to the one guest room to wait until the guest bathroom was empty. Sherry walked toward me. I could tell she knew I was disappointed in her.

"Mom keeps pestering me to fix my marriage." She said.

It sounded empty. Hallow.

"I know. She doesn't believe in divorce, but she isn't the one married to him. You are." I said.

"I know. I just don't........don't want to be alone anymore." She said.

I nodded my head. Even though I didn't agree, I understood.

She looked at me with a puzzled expression on her face. Like she wanted to say so much, but couldn't find the words.

"I'm gonna go to bed. I'll cya tomorrow." She said.

She bent down and kissed me on the cheek. We stayed like that for long moment. I could tell she still desired me and I knew she felt my desire for her. Her face still rested against mine. She pulled back slightly and her lips hovered over mine. Just an inch apart........

She pulled back and walked/jogged out of the room around the corner, up the stairs and out of sight before I knew what hit me. The combination of three sexy women and sexual tension in the air was working to drive me insane.

I stood up and went to my room and waited while Kathleen was still in the shower. A few minutes later the shower stopped and I heard the curtain being pulled back. The door opened. Kathleen gasped in surprise not expecting me in the room. She giggled a little.

"Sherry is still in the shower." She said.

I nodded. I could see her naked body in the background as she pulled the see-through curtain back across the tub. The shower started up again. Kathleen fixed the towel around her body. A moment before I had seen some of the flesh of her beautiful breasts.


"I can see." I said in a strange detached voice.

Kathleen glanced behind her and noticed she hadn't shut the door. She giggled a bit more and pulled the door shut quickly. She blushed.

"I take it Beth is staying overnight?" Kathleen asked.

"Yeah, she is sleeping on the front living room couch and you can crash on the couch in the den. It's more comfortable anyway." I said.

"Uh huh. And during the middle of the night she will find her way up to your bed somehow." Kathleen said.

"I'll be sure to lock my door." I said and we both laughed and said our good nights.

I breathed a sigh of relief as Kathleen left the room. The sexual tension was getting to be too much and I feared doing something I would later regret, like ripping the towel off her sexy body and ravishing her right there in my room with our cousin Sherry in the bathroom a few feet away.

Just then the shower stopped again and I heard the curtain being pulled back once more. Sherry came out of the bathroom much like Kathleen had a few minutes before, with a towel wrapped around her and nothing else. She looked at me. She went to the door to my bedroom and locked it. She sat down on the bed next to me. No words were said.

The towel slipped from her body. Somehow she did this on purpose without moving an inch or removing it with her hands. My eyes roamed her sexy body. Her tits were round and firm. Her nipples dark. Her dark black hair was combed back and strands hung from the front giving her an exotic look. A little patch of dark hair hid her lower lips. She was completely desirable. I grabbed her and we kissed passionately.

She pushed me back on the bed and removed my swimming trunks. She grabbed my hard cock and quickly enveloped it in her warm mouth. She sucked and licked. Her mouth moved up and down very fast. My hand found it's way down to her pussy and I began to play with her. My fingers spread her lips and entered her pussy. She moaned as I put two fingers inside of her and pulled them out. She moved her body until her head was lined up with my cock (never once taking it out of her mouth) and her pussy hovered over my mouth.

She lowered her hot wet pussy to my waiting mouth and my tongue entered her. I matched her speed with a desire of my own. We both were horny beyond words and we both needed to cum as soon as possible. Her breathing increased as did mine. My cock plopped out of her mouth.

"Oh yeah! I'm gonna cum!" She whispered fiercely.

I knew that was my cue to try and cum at the same time as she did. We both loved that. She went back to sucking my cock and in a moment I could feel her pussy spasming around my tongue and lips. Knowing she was having an orgasm triggered my own. I felt a twitch in my cock before I felt the cum rising out of it and into her waiting, hungry mouth. We both lay there spent. Her naked body on top of my own. My cock still in her mouth and her pussy still above mine.

The force of my orgasm was so intense that it made me light headed. I remember Sherry kissing me lightly on the lips before exiting the room and going to bed. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.......

LadysMan
LadysMan
610 Followers