Mistaken Identity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue had already guessed where the third clip was going and, when Gill pushed her knees farther apart, her guess was confirmed. Gill used her left hand to hold Sue's labia apart and, after licking her fight forefinger, used it to gently stimulate Sue's clitoris. The insistent throbbing from the nipple clamps was already having an effect and Gill's forefinger, along with the knowledge of what was coming, was just what was required to have Sue's clitoris aroused and poking out. This time, when the clamp was applied, Sue couldn't avoid a shudder and she was fighting back the urge to cry out. Gill, noting this, moved it slightly so that the clamp was around the hood rather than directly on her clitoris and, when the jaws were closed, the pain, although still very much there, was now bearable.

Gill disappeared for a while, returning with a shoebox from one of the better West End stores. From this she removed a pair of strappy high-heeled shoes. Sue's heart sunk. She had obviously worn heels before but these were extreme and she knew she would struggle. Gill knelt down before her and undid the ankle cuffs before fitting them. Then she undid the link which held the belt to the stool and ordered Sue to rise.

When she got to her feet, walking was as hard as Sue had feared. She was tottering on the heels and, with her arms firmly fixed behind her back, she couldn't use them to balance her. The three clamps, especially the one on her clitoral hood, punished every clumsy move as they tugged at her sensitive flesh. Impatiently Gill ordered her to walk by swinging her hips and, using a cane to reinforce her points, instructed Sue on the small, mincing steps she would need to use in these heels. Satisfied at last that Sue could walk without falling, Gill led her from the room, down a corridor and through a door marked 'Display Room'.

This room, while not particularly large, was well appointed. At one end was a seating area with a sofa and two armchairs arranged around a coffee table. At the other was a small dais and, arranged across it were three upright chrome metal poles, each maybe waist height. From the top of each pole hung a short length of chain with a quick release clip on the end. Sue had trouble stepping up onto the dais. The nine inch rise nearly defeated her, but Gill held her arm to support her and she was led over to the left hand pole where she was positioned with her back to it. The chain from the pole was attached to the D ring at the back of the belt and Sue was, once again, locked in place. From off to one side Gill fetched a block, nine inches square and two feet long which was covered in the same carpeting as the dais. This was placed between Sue's ankles so that she was forced into a wide legged stance. Gill stood back, tilted her head to one side and gave Sue a long, critical look. Evidently she was satisfied with what she saw as she then turned on her heel and left.

All Sue could do was wait. She could not reach to where the chain was attached to her belt so she wasn't going anywhere. Although she could reach for the top of the pole with her hands the extra support it gave was minimal and Sue was fast finding how the simple act of standing still can be tiring when wearing such extreme heels. However, she hadn't been waiting long before the door opened and Gill reappeared leading a woman who was similarly dressed, or should that be undressed, as Sue was. As this woman was led over and attached to the far right post she glanced across and her eyes spoke a symphony of fear and dread. It wasn't long after this that two became three. This time the woman being fastened to the middle post was tall, thin and very black. She brought to mind a documentary Sue had seen on the Masai tribe, elegant and poised, except in this case, she was obviously distressed as well. Gill gave a quick glance around, ensuring all was ready before disappearing again.

Sue looked across at her companions. Both were attractive women and, with the combination of the wide stance, the high heels enhancing their legs and the way their cuffed wrists forced them to stand with their breasts thrust forward, there was no doubt that they were being shown at their best. As with Sue they were closely shaven and the hint of shower gel in the air suggested that they had been prepared in the same way. Sue smiled at the black girl, trying to make some sort of contact, but she seemed too scared to respond.

The door opened again but this time it wasn't Gill who entered but a woman dressed not unlike those on the stage. She was evidently the end product of the process into which they had been thrown. Like the exhibits she wore little more than high heels and a wide leather belt but, unlike the exhibits, her collar was more decorative than functional and, as an extra, she wore matching leather cuffs on her wrists and ankles. Another significant difference was the vivid red stripes across her backside. Evidently it wasn't just shock collars that were used for training. She was carrying a tray, which she put down on the table, taking from it and arranging champagne in its ice bucket and the accompanying four flutes to make a harmonious display. This done, she went over and stood against the wall, straight and upright and looking very pretty. Then it was back to waiting.

It was only five minutes or so later that Gill did appear. Her lab coat was gone and she was dressed in a charcoal grey business suit, the 'A' line skirt coming to just below the knee. She was accompanied by three others, two men, both smartly dressed business types, and another woman who was tall, slim and elegant. Chatting gaily they sat down on the sofa and armchairs and the 'slave' who had brought the tray in, taking the role of hostess, opened the champagne and poured out four glasses. These were evidently the 'owners' and Sue was hardly surprised when, as she was pouring, one of the men reached between the thighs of the slave and groped between her thighs. Indeed, even when the champagne was poured, he continued to hold her and Sue could see her squirming in an attempt to avoid his attentions.

"And so, Herr Otto," Gill started, "if you can keep your hands off Trixie for a moment. As you know, she is not for sale; well, not today, anyway. Is there anything on the stage which takes your interest?"

With this the three 'owners' turned their attention to the stage. Suddenly Sue felt more naked, more open, more exposed than she had ever felt before. Sure, she had been naked ever since her clothes had been ripped from her when she had first arrived. Sure, the woman who had prepared her had taken outrageous liberties with the most intimate parts of her body. Sure, she had been standing, on display, her breasts thrust out and her legs wide open, for some time, but now, now it was different. The three 'owners' turned towards the stage and scrutinised the girls. More than anything Sue wanted to close her legs but the shock collar remote was just there on the table and she knew what would happen if she did. She found herself starting to shake, which made the bells attached to her nipples and clitoris ring out.

"As you know, I am looking for new ponies for my farm. The black mare would look fine between the shafts of a sulky, but I might be interested in the others as well, if the price is right. Tell me, are there many bidders tonight?" Herr Otto replied in a strong German accent.

"Apart from the three of you here we have a further nine on our internet feed," Gill replied, following the script. Secretly she was appalled at the way that Barry was hamming it up as Herr Otto, but the client seemed to be buying it.

"I thought you only had two girls on offer," Geoff, acting as 'Walt' from the US of A, said in what he thought passed for a Texan drawl.

"Well, Walt, that was the plan but we had a last minute addition. The one on the left was only picked up this evening. That's why we're a few minutes late starting the sale."

"May I?" 'Walt' took a large cigar out of his pocket and, without waiting for an answer, proceeded to light it. In response, 'Herr Otto' took out a pack of Turkish cigarettes and put one in a long thin holder before lighting it.

"And you, Countess, do you wish to smoke?" Gill asked of the woman who had come in with them.

"As you are aware, my vices lie elsewhere," the Countess replied. "But we are not here to smoke, it is not long before the sale and I want to inspect the goods before I buy."

She got up and, followed by the others, went over the stage. The Countess spoke in a strong accent, which Sue thought might be, for example, Brazilian. She certainly had the colour for such a Latin background. In fact Fiona, who was playing the Countess, was from Croydon. Her Latin looks were the result of her Italian father and her colour the result of regular foreign holidays.

At first the three owners just walked about, going from one captive girl to another and looking at them from all angles. However, it wasn't long before look turned to touch as the owners' inspections got closer and closer. The Texan went as far as to peel back Sue's lip and, with a curt 'open', he inspected her teeth. Meanwhile, 'Herr Otto' was lifting the black girls breasts, weighing them, pushing them from side to side.

"This filly, her breasts are a trifle large for pony work," he commented ruefully. "That is a pity because, otherwise, she's a fine specimen."

"What's the problem with big tits?" 'Walt' objected. "My ranch hands, they like a bit of tit on a girl. The bigger the better as far as they're concerned."

"It's the racing," Herr Otto explained. "When she runs they will swing about and slow her down. I require sleeker lines. And now let us look at this filly." He came over and joined 'Walt' in front of Sue. The bells on her nipple clamps jingled as he felt her breasts, lifting them, peering underneath, presumably looking for breast enhancement scars.

"This one is better," he said. "The breasts are firm and natural. There's more than enough to know she's not a stallion but she should be fine when racing. Do you see?" he asked. 'Walt' followed his lead, jiggling Sue's breasts around and agreed that they were suitable. "I feel she would be perfect with a little training," Herr Otto continued as bent down and felt Sue's calves and then her thighs, just as if her were buying a horse. "Yes, yes, she has good muscle tone, very fine indeed."

Sue shuddered as his hands continue to wander over her body. It would almost have been preferable if he had seen her as a sex object rather than livestock for racing. This did not play at all to her Rudolf Valentino fantasy.

"My boys spend enough time with real horses to want to play with human ones on their time off," Walt said with a laugh. "They're simple boys. They want 'em leggy, blonde and willing. Mind you, I'm prepared to make an exception on the blonde part for Black Beauty here." He indicated the girl fastened to the middle post. "How's she for gobbling. You say she's had basic training. Do you mind if I...?"

"No, please, go ahead, be my guest," Gill replied.

'Walt' reached behind Black Beauty's' waist for the clip which held her belt, undid it, and pushed her to her knees. He unzipped his fly, pulled out his penis and stood in front of her.

"Come on, honey, show Uncle Walt just how willing you are and maybe I'll buy you for my ranch hands. They like a little dark meat from time to time."

Black Beauty made a small show of reluctance but 'Walt' grabbed her by the hair, which made her cry out and, when she did, he forced himself inside her.

'Black Beauty', whose real name was Celia, had known all along that this was coming. After all, it was in the script and, to tell the truth, she didn't really mind. It wasn't just that ExF paid well for her services, although the fact that she had paid off her student loan, and had quite a bit put away in the bank, was a big plus. Far more relevant was the relaxed attitude that had, by necessity, developed within the cast. When your job involves repeated intimate contact it is impossible to be uptight about such things and if, this time, she was the one giving Geoff a blowjob, he might well end up repaying the favour next time around. And then, well, while she wouldn't admit it too loudly to the others, she was never that upset when she 'drew the short straw' and sometimes, with a show of mock reluctance, she would end up offering to play the submissive roles. Partially because it was what the role required and partially because she did enjoy her work, she did her utmost to give Geoff the best blow-job she could and was ready and willing to swallow his sperm when it came.

Whilst 'Black Beauty' was busy giving 'Walt' his blow-job, Herr Otto went over to join the Countess who was inspecting the girl on the left hand post. Sue watched as the Countess reached down and pushed her fingers between the woman's lower lips. The Countess stared into the girl's eyes as she did so but the slave made only a minimal response. After a few moments of this the Countess withdrew her hand and dismissively glanced at the tips of her fingers.

"This one, she is a cold fish," the Countess commented. "I am not interested in cold fish. You can train for obedience but you cannot train for passion. I want my girls to be passionate. What about this other one? Is she passionate?"

The Countess came over and stood in front of Sue, standing so close that, as with the other girl, she could reach down and slip her fingers between Sue's freshly shaven lips. The clamp that had been fitted around Sue's clitoral hood, and the constant throbbing it produced, had kept Sue at least semi-aroused and sensitive to each and every movement. Now the Countess's expert fingers were adding their own piquancy to the mix and the bell on the end of the clamp wasn't the only one that was ringing.

Despite herself, Sue couldn't help but react to this delicious teasing and, almost imperceptibly, she pushed herself forward. This, however, was exactly what the Countess was waiting for. She removed her fingers and held the glistening tips up for all to see.

"Hmm... this is more like it. Let's find out if it's the real thing, shall we?" the Countess glanced over at the waitress. "You, girl, Trixie, isn't it?"

Trixie hurried over and curtseyed in front of the Countess.

"I wish to see if this girl has genuine passion. You know what to do."

Angela, who was playing Trixie, did know just what to do and not just because it was in the script. Unlike Celia, she was quite open about her preferences. She loved to play the submissive roles and, when they were putting this scene together, it was she who had suggested this part of it. She knelt down in front of Sue and gently took the bell that dangled from the clit clamp in her hand.

"Please, Countess," she asked. "May I remove this whilst I...?"

"If you feel it would get in the way."

"Thank you, Countess."

'Trixie' unclipped the clamp and immediately leaned forward and probed with her tongue. The sharp pain as the blood returned to Sue's clitoris was mitigated by 'Trixie' quite literally kissing it better. Now she was seriously conflicted. Not only was she being turned on against her will, it was being done by another woman. She was straight, definitely straight, so on both counts it was wrong and there was no way on earth that she could possibly be getting off on this outrageous treatment. She wanted to close her legs, she wanted to turn away, she wanted this all to just stop but.... On the other hand 'Trixie' was an expert and knew from first hand experience just what a girl needed immediately after a clit clamp had been removed. The play of her tongue against Sue's flesh was both soothing and arousing and, as she played sweet music with the sensitive folds below so the Countess took Sue's chin in her hand and held it so that they stared into each other's eyes.

Sue felt like a bug under a microscope. The thing that riled her, the thing that really got her goat, was that this damnable woman, this Countess, seemed to think that she was some sort of sex doll, that, by simply pressing the right buttons, she could be made to come on command. And the worst of it was that it would appear that she was right. Despite, or was that because of, the bizarre situation she found herself in, she could feel the climax building with her and, mindful of the rule about speaking out loud, she had to stifle a moan of pleasure. Again the Countess was quick to pick up on this.

"Ah yes, just as I thought, she loves what little Trixie is doing to her," the Countess smiled, "I see it in her eyes. She was a slave long before she was captured, a slave to the fire in her loins. A slave to the unspoken hungers she would try to deny. Purchasing this one would be doing her a favour, allowing her to fulfill her destiny, allowing her to really explore the depths of her depravity. She would be wasted as one of your ponies, Herr Otto; she has so much more to give than pulling a sulky."

"Maybe my customers would like to sample some of this depravity," Herr Otto replied. "After all, when the races are over, it is time for the stallion to service the mare."

"And what do your 'stallions' know about servicing a woman's body? Your 'mares' are just another hole into which they can ram their manhoods. No, it takes a woman to really understand another woman's body. Look! Look! She's come to her climax!"

Indeed, Sue was overwhelmed by a combination of the bizarre situation, Trixie's ministrations, and speculation as to what would be involved when Herr Otto's stallions serviced her or, more mysterious still, the Countess's 'dark depravities'. Although she would never, in a million years, have said that it would be possible for her to climax standing up, that was exactly what was happening to her. Her knees were buckling and she was struggling to stay upright but she had no other option. Her bound wrists would not let her fall. This tension merely added to the fire and, in the end, she couldn't hold back any more. Leaning backwards and grasping the top of the post with her hands, she let out a massive groan of pleasure as the fire from her groin washed through her. She had to fight to stay balanced on her high heels as wave after wave crashed through her. Then, her passion spent and shaking like a leaf, she slumped forward, unbidden tears rolling down her face. The Countess, who was still holding Sue's chin, leant forward and gently licked the salty moisture from her cheeks.

"Yes, indeed, this one would be wasted as a pony. She has so much more to give and I'm just the one to take it from her," the Countess said with satisfaction.

"We shall see," Herr Otto replied. "The bidding has not started yet."

"But we already have all our internet clients on line and we would like to start as soon as possible," Gill interrupted them. "If you would be so kind as to take your seats, then we can get the first sale under way."

As the three owners returned to the seating area Gill refastened Black Beauty to her post and then turned to Sue. Trixie had anticipated Gill's requirement, or rather she had read the script, so she passed Gill cloth to wipe down Sue's thighs and a make-up kit to do emergency repairs where Sue's mascara had run. This done, Trixie returned to serving champagne to the owners and Gill fitted a headset and walked to the centre of the stage. On cue a large screen television positioned on one of the side walls switched on. Sue saw that it showed a video feed of the room and when she looked at the ceiling above the seating area, she could see the camera.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen," Gill started. "Tonight we have three delightful young female slaves on sale for you. The details should have been emailed to you under the usual secure arrangements. If not, they are available as usual on the web site. You all know the procedure by now, all bids are considered binding and all transactions are in pounds sterling. Current exchange rates are shown on our financials page.