Mistaken Identity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, without further ado, let's move on to our first offering," Gill indicated with her hand the girl on the far right, "which is a twenty five year old British girl. She was captured nine days ago and has been in our care ever since. During this time she has undergone basic training and health checks. Details, as ever, are on the site. So, let's have a closer look. Trixie, if you'd be so kind."

Trixie came up onto the stage, went over to the girl, released her from the post and, guiding her by the back of the belt, took her to the front of the dais. The girl was then paraded around, turning this way and that so that every aspect or her was displayed. At one point she was bent over and Trixie spread her buttocks so that her backside was presented to the camera. All the while Gill extolled her virtues, an auctioneer putting maximum spin on the object she was selling. And, as far as the sales pitch went, the girl was an object. The spin stressed her stressed the size and firmness of her breasts rather than her IQ score, even if they knew it. The buyers wanted a doll, a sex doll, not a person.

And then the auction itself started. Sue was amazed at the amount of money being bandied about. Six figure sums were the norm, right from the start. Notably none of the owners in the room were bidding but the screen showed the current bid along with the screen name of the person who had made it. Eventually the bidding petered out and, although Sue had no idea as to who had won she heard Gill say that they would arrange shipping to Abu Dhabi as soon as the payment had cleared.

And then it was the turn of Black Beauty. She was described as a twenty three year old French girl of Sudanese extraction and, as part of the spiel, they showed a clip of her giving Walt his blow job. As well as extolling her 'oral skills', Gill spent some time pointing out the virtues of Black Beauty's breasts and her Amazonian height. This time, when they got to the actual auction, Walt was one of the bidders and, playing along with the script, he had to fight off another bidder until he finally acquired what he wanted. When she was 'sold' Black Beauty was led over to kneel down on the floor and 'Walt' fondled her hair as they moved on to the last and final lot.

Like the others, Sue was unfastened from her post and led out to the front of the stage. Like the others, she was paraded about and put on display. When she was positioned at the front of the stage with her legs wide apart Trixie stood behind her, reaching round from behind her to cup her breast so as to offer them up to the camera. Once again Sue felt more naked than she had ever been before. Now her breasts were thrust forward and her sex was gaping open. She was being offered up, in every sense of the word, and, as well as the three owners in the room there was the unblinking eye of the TV camera.

"And here we have a last minute addition to tonight's offerings," Gill opened her spiel. "A last minute pick up, she was only acquired a few hours ago. It is seldom we offer slaves so fresh from their freedom. She has been thoroughly checked over and is certified free of piercings, tattoos, breast enhancements or any scarring. What you see, ladies and gentlemen, is what you get.

"But it's not just her physical charms that make this a very special offering. Right from the start this little beauty has shown an innate subservience that marks her out a natural slave. With the merest minimum of inducement she has shown a level of compliance that normally requires weeks of training. Why, even now, as she stands open and naked before you, her submissive nature is plain to those who know where to look. All allow me to demonstrate. Trixie, if you'd be so kind...."

Trixie, who was still standing directly behind Sue, used her left hand to hold Sue's hair, keeping her head back and chin up. To help keep her balance on the high heels and to release some of the strain on her hair Sue leaned back and let Trixie support her. With her right hand Trixie reached down for Sue's groin and gently probed with her fingers. On screen, while the main picture showed all of Sue, some digital trickery was used to open another window, tightly focussed on Trixie's fingers and the magic they worked on Sue's unprotected sex. Trixie's fingers parted the folds of flesh so all could see Sue's swollen clitoris signalling her arousal.

Sue just wished the ground would open up and swallow her. The auctioneer's comments about her compliance were so unfair. She was under duress, under threat from the shock collar. Who wouldn't stay quiet knowing that any false move would result in instant agony? And, if her sex was responding to Trixie's busy fingers, then, well, the damn clit clamp had left her super sensitive; after that who could blame her if such expert usage was having an effect on her? And now everyone was assuming she welcomed such treatment. How, when she was forbidden to speak, could she explain that it had nothing to do with how she was being treated, nothing, nothing!

"Do you see how prettily she blushes, and yet how eagerly she responds to Trixie's touch," Gill commented. "It would almost be cruel not to enslave one such as her, one whose proclivities, whose whole disposition, is towards submission. Just think what a slave such as this would add to your collection. How, with the minimum of coercion, it will be easy to train her to serve in whatever way you desire. Come now, let us open the bidding."

At first there was a flurry of bids but it soon settled down to a contest between the Countess and Herr Otto. Each seemed determined to outbid the other. Sue was amazed as the amounts soared into the higher six figures. Surely these people must have money to burn.

And then the bidding started to slow and, finally, ended with the Countess in the lead.

"Can I not tempt you a little more, Herr Otto? Just look at her breasts," Gill went over and caressed them, "did you not say yourself how suited they are to a racing pony? With the right training, and who better than you to provide such training, with the right training she could win many races."

"She would have to win many races at the prices you are charging," Herr Otto quipped. "Enough, you will bankrupt me." He stood up, turned to the Countess and gave her a smart bow. "You win, Countess. Your pockets are deeper than mine. I hope you find that she is worth it."

"Thank you. Herr Otto," the Countess replied. "That's very gracious of you. Be assured that, one way or another, I intend to get my money's worth. And maybe, next time I'm in Austria, I'll pay you a visit and we'll see just how well she fares around the race track."

"You are welcome any time, you know that. And now, if you'll excuse me, I have business elsewhere."

"And I'm going to enjoy myself with this one," Walt said, taking Black Beauty's hair and pulling it back so that she lifted her head. "I'm going to give her a thorough road test, check that she's good for more than just blowjobs."

"And you, Countess?" Gill asked.

"I need to contact my bank. I have spent rather more than I expected and will need to transfer the funds. Could you have," the Countess paused for a moment, "Rosalita, yes she is to be called Rosalita, will you have her taken to my suite?"

"Of course," Gill replied. "Trixie would be delighted to assist."

"I'm sure she would," the Countess laughed.

And with that they all trooped out. When they had gone Trixie, who was still holding Sue, guided her to the door, out, along a corridor, and into a well appointed suite of rooms. The main room was a living area with a sofa, armchairs, a kitchenette area to one side and a large screen television. Off on one side was a bedroom with an attached en-suite bathroom. Sue was led through to the bedroom where she was surprised to see a cage built into the foot-board of biggest bed she had ever seen. The cage fitted right across the foot of the bed and was high enough to project above it by a few inches so that the free height inside the cage was just adequate to house a crouching slave. The frame of the cage was made from the same wood as the bed and was nicely integrated; if a bed with a cage at the end could be considered stylish then this was it. Trixie took off Sue's shoes before opening the door at one end and guiding her down and into the cage. It was a tightish fit for both height and width. With her wrists still locked behind her Sue had to shuffle forwards on her knees and, once inside, she had to curl up quite tight before Trixie could close the door behind her. However, the mattress was soft and, as she settled down inside, she had the consolation of knowing she was going to be comfortable while she waited. Trixie closed the door of the cage and locked it and, as she left, all Sue could do was wait, wait to see what was going to be done to her next.

As Sue waited the cast were relaxing in the staffroom.

"God, Barry, if your German accent gets any more hammy we'll be making sandwiches out of it," Gill exclaimed as she flopped on a sofa.

"Just playing to the script," Barry replied with a wide grin.

"Just playing the fool," Geoff replied.

"As if your Texan drawl was any more convincing," Barry retorted.

"Children, children," Celia cut across. Now that her part in the proceedings was over she had changed back into a pink tracksuit and was ready to go home. Barry thought that she looked gorgeous and was trying to build up the courage to ask her out. Jayne, too, had changed into 'civvies' as had Gill, but Angela and Fiona, Trixie and the Countess respectively, were still in costume. Angela had wrapped herself in a dressing gown, partially to keep warm, partially for modesty. Whilst she had no problem strutting her stuff while playing one of the scenarios, and, indeed, had been involved in a wide range of sexual activities both with other cast members and with the punters, here in the staffroom she always felt a little shy.

"Where's the boss?" Geoff asked. "She's usually here to watch when we have a new customer."

"She got called to LA," Fiona replied. "Some movie star demanding an immediate interview. She's not normally pushed around like that but money talks, I guess."

"Some movie star? Who is it? Please tell me it's...."

"Never you mind who it is or isn't," Fiona cut across sharply. "We all know the rules about client confidentiality and, if we do get this one, those rules apply double. Anyway, the boss is due back some time tomorrow so I guess she'll fill us all in on the details when she arrives." She glanced at her watch. "Anyway, it's time for our little Rosalita to get fed. Angela, are you all set?"

"Five minutes," Angela replied. She got up and went over to the kitchen area where she found a dog's double feeding bowl. From the bread bin she took three slices of granary and tore them into bite size chunks, putting them in one of the bowls. The other side she filled with plain tap water. Picking up her high heels she set off down the corridor until she was outside the entrance to the suite area of the set. Putting the dog bowl on a table placed next to the door, she put the shoes on the floor and stepped into them. She was well practised at walking in extreme heels but she still preferred not to unless the script demanded it. Then she took off her dressing gown and hung it on a hook next to the door. Back in costume and back in role, she entered the suite as 'Trixie'.

Sue looked up when she heard the door open, wondering what was in store for her next. She was expecting the Countess but, instead, it was Trixie carrying a dog bowl arrangement. Trixie came over to the cage and put the dog bowl down on top of it. Then she undid a catch, which allowed part of the end of the cage to fold down. This left a hole big enough for Sue to poke her head through and the folded down bit made a sort of ledge on which the dog bowl could be placed. As Trixie bent down to put the bowl on the ledge Sue looked out at her.

"Please...." she started.

Angela looked at the caged woman. She was just about to go into role and give a harsh rebuke when she saw the look of lost confusion in her eyes and, despite the fact that she thought this was all play-acting, she took real pity on her.

"We slaves are not supposed to talk," she said gently.

"But what's going to happen to me? Please, I need to know."

Angela stared again at the caged woman. She'd known the customers go deep into role, after all, they were paying enough for the experience so they would want to get the most from it, but even so this was extraordinary. It really was as if this woman thought it was the real thing. But surely Gill and the boys would have done their checks and, when she thought back to the scene just before the auction, there was no mistaking then how much this woman had got off on the abuse. With an internal sigh, Angela dismissed any doubts she might have. If the client wanted to go this deep into the role then that's what she was paying for and Angela, grateful for the employment, was glad to oblige.

"You're a slave now. You were sold to the Countess. You'll stay here for a day or two and then, when she returns to Venezuela, so will you."

"Venezuela!"

"Shh! the Countess is not a bad Mistress but she will be strict at first. Learn to please her and all will be well. Now, eat up, that's all you will get for a while and the Countess gets upset if you don't finish your food."

Sue looked at the bread and water in front of her.

"I'd rather die," she said with vehemence.

"No, you wouldn't," Angela reassured her as she stood back up to leave.

And once again, Sue was left on her own. Angela left the room and, putting her dressing gown back on, returned to the staff room. There, along with the others, she watched the CCTV screen as Sue, tentatively at first, dipped her head in the first bowl and picked out a piece of bread. This she washed down with a sip or two of water.

"So, what's next?" Angela asked of the room in general.

Fiona picked up the script from the table.

"Well, she spends some time in the cage and then it the Countess's bed time. Trixie comes with me to act as personal maid so tonight it's you and me getting up close and personal. After that there's a whole bundle of options depending on what signals she gives of and whether or not she spends the night in the cage. Cast members, You and myself with Gill on standby in case we need a representative from 'Management'. Who's manning the CCTV?"

"I'm on it," Ruth, their resident techie, a young woman wearing jeans and a tee shirt answered.

"Fine. Nice job with the web site, by the way. Looked just like the real thing would," Fiona said. "Are you sure you're OK with staying up all night?"

Ruth just grunted. They were well used to her taciturn ways but there was no doubting her skill and they all trusted her implicitly. Without her, many of the tricks that persuaded the customers that this converted warehouse was an international slave trading centre simply wouldn't work. She also seemed to have no concept of the normal working day. They were all used to unusual hours but Ruth would often put in thirty-six hour shifts just to see if a software upgrade would work.

For a while they all just relaxed but Fiona kept glancing at the CCTV, watching Sue until she judged that the time was right.

"OK Angela, time to get back in role. I think the customer has had enough on her own. It's time for the Countess and Trixie to go to bed. See you tomorrow, guys," and, with that, Fiona got up from the table and, after waiting for Angela to join her, made her way towards the suite. As when Angela had gone to feed Sue, they stopped outside the door to get properly in role and then, with Fiona, or rather the Countess, taking the lead, they went into the suite.

At first they completely ignored Sue. Fiona, as the Countess, started to disrobe and Angela, as Trixie, acted as her maid. From time to time Fiona would glance at Sue out of the corner of her eye and was gratified to see that she was watching closely. When the Countess was completely naked Trixie went to the cupboard and fetched out a mid thigh satin shift and a matching gown. Then the Countess sat down at the dressing table and proceeded to take off her make up.

In fact this deliberate procrastination was driving Sue crazy, just as it was supposed to do. Being ignored, being left alone, was building up her levels of frustration beyond that which she could endure. She wanted to cry out, to demand that, for better or for worse, this damn Countess should pay her some attention.

"Thank you, my dear," the Countess said as, at last, she got up from the dressing table. She walked towards the bed and, almost as if she had forgotten, glanced down at Sue in her cage.

"I see you fed little Rosalita," she said to Trixie. "Has she been taken to the bathroom as well?"

"No, Countess," Trixie replied. "Shall I do that now?"

"I think so. We don't want her soiling her bedding."

Trixie went to the door of the cage and unlocked it. Sue had to back out and, with her wrists still locked behind her back, this involved a certain amount of wiggling. As she came free Trixie slipped her fingers under Sue's collar and used it to guide her over to where the Countess stood.

"The collar, it can go," the Countess ordered and Trixie undid the buckles that held it and took it away.

"Stand," the Countess ordered and Sue struggled to her feet. "Let me look at you, let me see what I paid so much to acquire." She reached for Sue's breasts and removed the clips from her nipples. The sting as the blood returned was too much for Sue and she couldn't stop a little cry from escaping.

"Oh, my poor little Rosalita," the Countess said. "Are your nipples sore? But you looked so pretty with the bells hanging from them. I loved the way you tinkled as you walked. Maybe we should get your nipples pierced and then you could wear bells all the time. Would you like that?"

Sue, used by now to staying silent, didn't know whether the question was rhetorical or not. More than that, she was sure that her honest reply, that she could think of little worse, would simply get her into more trouble.

"What's up, girl? Has the cat got your tongue? When I ask a direct question I expect an answer. Now, do you think I should get my slave's nipples pierced?"

"I... I don't know," Sue replied.

"Did I not tell you it pleased me for you to wear them?"

"Yes..." Sue got the impression more was expected of her. "Yes, Mistress," she essayed.

"I am not your Mistress, I'm your Countess and don't you forget it."

"I'm sorry, Countess." Sue felt that she was getting in more and more trouble but didn't know what, if anything to do about it.

"You are new, you are young and you are more than a little scared so I will forgive you, this time. Next time be sure that the crop or the cane will be used to help you remember your manners. Do you understand? And while we're at it, stand up straight and smile. I won't have my pets looking miserable."

"Yes, Countess." As Sue straightened up and pinned a smile on her face she noted that the Countess was only concerned as to whether her 'pets' looked miserable, not whether or not they were miserable.

"That's better. Now I paid a great deal of money for you and I expect to get value. Your job is to please me, to keep me happy, to be everything I want. If I think that you look pretty with bells on your nipples then your sole wish should be to please me by wearing them. Now then, I asked a question, would you like to have your nipples pierced so you could wear bells all the time?"

"Yes, Countess, that would be lovely, Countess," Sue replied as if she were a little girl agreeing to ribbons in her hair.

"And how about down here?" The Countess reached between Sue's legs and probed between her lower lips. "How about a bell down here as well."