Mistaken Identity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,798 Followers

"No," she said softly as she squeezed my shaking hands.

"No daddy," Christina said as she bit her bottom lip and tilted her head to the side..

I nodded my head slowly as she broke into a heavy sob. I reached out and pulled my daughter into me as she reached out and held onto my shoulders.

"I'm so sorry baby," I said as I rubbed my daughter's back through the soft satin robe she was wearing.

Christina continued to cry as her head remained against my chest. I could feel her tears soaking my shirt as time went by. Her body heat radiated off of her like a furnace as she sobbed and sobbed. Slowly, Christina looked up. She pulled her head back and wiped her tears from her eyes.

"Why daddy?" she asked she tilted her head and bit her bottom lip, forcing yet another tear to run down her cheek.

"I don't know honey," I said as she lowered her head back to my chest.

She began to sob again lightly as she held onto me. I continued to rub her back as I tried to tame the growing rage between my legs.

"Did she leave because of me?" Christina asked as she pressed her face firmly into my chest.

"No sweetie," I said as I rocked her gently in my arms.

Suddenly she slowly raised her head from my chest. She wiped the tears from her face as she stared deeply into my eyes.

"Oh My God Daddy, do you think she found out about what we did?" Christina asked as a look of fear was now in her eyes.

Shaking my head no I softly said, "I don't think so."

Christina slowly rolled off of me and curled into the fetal position on her bed. She continued to cry as I reached over and pulled a couple of tissues out of the tissue box for her. I placed the soft material in her hands before pulling the comforter over her. I leaned down and kissed her lightly on top of her head as I reached up and turned the small lamp on her night stand off. I left the lava lamp on as a comfort light as I turned and walked to the door.

"Good night sweetie, I love you," I said as I walked through the door.

"I love you too daddy," Christina said as she remained curled up in the fetal position.

Quietly I pulled her door shut until I heard the click that the lock makes when it is shut. I walked down to my room and closed the door behind me.

I turned the lamp next to my bed on before shutting off the overhead light. I turned my bed down and crawled under the blanket. Looking around I couldn't help but to be reminded of my wife. All of her stuff was here, but she wasn't. I began to cry as I remembered all of the good times that we shared over the last twenty years.

The dim light shining through my open window cast an eerie feeling over me. Everywhere I looked I saw my wife's stuff. I tossed and turned as I tried to fall asleep but couldn't. Looking up at my clock I saw it was getting later and I started to panic because I had to get up early for work.

"God, I just have to make it through one more day at work before the weekend," I said to myself as I sat up on the edge of my bed.

I stood up and decided that I couldn't sleep in here. I decided that I would go down to the living room and sleep on the sofa so I made my way to the door. I quietly opened my door and walked down the hall toward the stairs. I paused for a moment outside Christina's door to listen. It was silent so I figured that she probably cried herself to sleep.

I proceeded to go down the stairs to the living room. I sat down on the sofa for a few minutes before laying down. I pulled the blanket draped over the back of the sofa on top of me. I still couldn't get my mind off of what happened tonight. I tossed and turned until I finally found a comfortable spot. Finally I fell asleep.

"Daddy wake up," Christina said as I could feel her shaking me lightly.

I was in a fog as I tried to wake completely up. I opened my eyes and saw my daughter kneeling at the side of the sofa.

"Wake up daddy, your gonna be late for work," she said as she shook me harder.

"I'm up," I said as I pulled myself up to a sitting position.

Christina stood up and sat next to me on the sofa still wearing that red satin robe. As she sat there, her robe parted up past her knee exposing her incredibly sexy legs.

"Are you OK?" she asked as she rubbed my back lightly.

"Yeah," I said as I suddenly remembered that my wife left us.

"What time is it?" I asked as I tried to make out the time on the tiny digital clock on the DVD player.

"Almost seven thirty," my daughter said as she crossed her leg, exposing her top leg clear up to mid thigh.

"How about you honey, are you going to be OK today?" I asked as I slowly stood up.

There was a long sigh before Christina said, "Yeah daddy, I'll be OK, I'm going to stay home from work today."

"I'm worried about you," she said as she sat there bouncing her leg up and down while she looked up at me.

The sight of her completely bare leg and foot caused my heart rate to increase as I watched her just sitting there. Her long slender toes looked magnificent as they were freshly painted last night. Her long tanned legs looked so much like her mother's that I suddenly began to think about Allison.

"Oh, I'll be all right," I said as I turned around and walked toward the stairs.

I began to climb the stairs when Christina said, "We can spend a nice quiet evening together tonight daddy."

I paused and turned, looking down at my lovely daughter as she sat there on the sofa. I still couldn't believe how much like her mother she looked like.

"That sounds wonderful," I said as I turned and climbed to the top of the stairs.

I went and quickly showered and dressed before running out of the house. I drove like a maniac to work and still ended up being two minutes late. I went to my desk and began to work.

The day seemed to take forever. I swear lunch was never going to get her as I stared at the clock. As the day progressed my ability to deal with my wife leaving me regressed. I found myself fighting back tears as I constantly thought about old memories. Before long I was reaching for a tissue as tears began to stream down my cheeks.

I managed to pull myself together in order to make it through the rest of the day. I finally put all of my papers away as it was just about quitting time. I couldn't remember the last time that a Friday afternoon felt so good. I now had two days to help me get over Allison even though I knew it would take considerably longer.

I walked out the door trying to feel good about myself. I jumped in my jeep and made my way through the snarled up traffic jam. Traffic was at a stand still on the freeway. I looked in my rear view mirror and saw that nobody was moving so I gunned it and took off along the side of the road. The exit was just ahead so quickly I ducked off the freeway and continued on my way home.

I pulled up my driveway and saw Christina's car parked up by the garage. I parked my jeep and walked up to the front door. I checked the mail box as part of my usual routine as I made my way into the house.

"Hi daddy," Christina said as she ran up to me and hugged me.

She felt incredible against me as she pressed into me. The feel of her soft breasts as they pressed into my chest caused my member to stir. Even the smell of her hair caused me to shiver lightly. Just then she reminded me of Allison.

"Cheer up daddy," Christina said as she stepped back from me.

"I made us a nice dinner," she said as she took my hand and guided me to the kitchen.

"Now go take a shower so we can eat," my daughter said as she guided me toward the stairs and patted me on my ass to encourage me to go.

I went to my room and immediately felt the presence of my wife. I don't know if it was because I was looking at all of her stuff or what. I quickly went into the rest room and showered as I tried to think about something other than Allison.

As I stood under the hot water I became entranced. It was like I was paralyzed and I couldn't move. I became lost in a memory that I had of the last time Allison and I made love. It was right here in the shower. Looking up I saw the towel rack where my wife held on to as she bent over. I remember ever so clearly how the water pulsated down on my back as I held her hips and fucked her from behind. The way she moaned and screamed as she came over and over which was something totally out of the ordinary for her. Maybe that was a sign, a sign that there was something wrong. Whatever the case, I suddenly found myself able to move as I realized that the water was no longer hot, rather it was now cold.

I quickly shut off the water taps and dried off. I walked into my room naked and reached into my dresser to get out a brand new pair of pajamas. I stepped into the thin material and marveled at how comfortable they were. I reached into another drawer and pulled out my favorite tee shirt and pulled it over my head.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't like what I saw as my eyes were a little puffy and my hair was a mess. I found my comb and fixed my hair as I continued to look at myself. At almost forty I didn't know how I was even going to start over. I tossed my comb down onto the vanity and went down to the kitchen.

"Here daddy, sit over here," Christina said as she pulled my chair out.

I sat down just as my lovely daughter pushed my chair under me. I watched her walk over to the stove to get our dinner. She looked so incredible as she was wearing a tight pair of blue jeans and a half shirt which bared her midriff. When she returned she sat a plate down in front of me and then sat down with her own plate directly across from me.

I realized right away that I should have worn underwear under my pajamas when I saw my daughter's nipples pushing against the thin fabric of her shirt. As we ate dinner I had such a hard time keeping my eyes away from her breasts. I noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra as every once in a while I could see that oh so sexy jiggle. I also noticed one other thing as well. My cock was rock hard and sticking out through the hole in the fly.

We made idle small talk as we ate. Christina cleaned up the mess as I tried to think about anything other than my daughter's breasts. While Christina was washing the dishes I managed to push my member back into my pajamas.

"Go watch television daddy," Christina said as she looked back at me over her shoulder.

"OK sweetie," I said as I stood up being careful that my member didn't fall out of my pajamas.

I went and laid down on the sofa and turned the television on. Moments later my daughter joined me as she laid down on the love seat.

We continued to discuss what had just transpired over the last twenty four hours as we watched television. At times we became somewhat depressed as we talked and reminisced about past events. There were other times when we actually chuckled as we talked about other things that were quite funny.

We watched the news and then decided to look for a movie. Christina grabbed the remote and switched over to Cinemax. Suddenly there was a wild sex scene on the television. Quickly she changed the channel and there was another hot sex scene. She changed the channel again and unbelievably there was another wild sex scene on the television. I noticed this time that my daughter didn't change the channel as quickly as the other channels. I noticed that the girl on the television had her wrists tied to the headboard and was blindfolded. Just as I got interested she shut the television off.

"I'm going to bed daddy," Christina said as she jumped up off of the love seat

"Me too sweetie, even though I probably won't sleep too well," I said as I got up and began to shut down the house.

Christina disappeared upstairs while I made sure the doors were locked. I went up to my room, noticing that my daughter's door was closed. I quietly closed my door and lit the two candles on the night stand. I turned out the lamp as the glow of the candles gave me enough light.

I sat down on the edge of the bed as I continued to ponder how my marriage could go so wrong. The longer I sat there the more depressed I became. Looking over I saw Allison's pill bottle next to the candles. I closed my eyes as hard as I could because everything I looked at reminded me of my wife. I opened my eyes and took a deep breath as I stood up.

I walked over to the sliding door that leads to the balcony. I unlocked the door and pulled it open. I could feel the warm breeze blow across my face as I stepped out onto the balcony. I walked over to the edge and leaned against the wall with my arms under me as I leaned down. I just stood there for what seemed like an eternity as I stared out into the eternal darkness.

I felt my knees begin to grow weak as memory after memory seemed to be flashing past my eyes. I stepped back and sat down on the small swing near the middle of the balcony. I sat down and looked up at the stars as they twinkled above. Only the moon cast any light onto the lonely balcony.

As I sat there alone, I became overwhelmed with sadness. I just lost it as I rested my elbows on my knees and placed my face in my hands. I cried and cried, not even caring if the neighbors could hear me. Every happy memory began to race through my mind, causing me to cry even harder. The warm breeze against my skin helped to soothe my agony. That's when I felt something.

I realized that my daughter must have heard me crying because she was now standing in front of me with her arms around me. Her soft hug and gentle stroke of her hand over my head helped ease the pain. That's when I noticed that she was crying too.

"It's going to be OK daddy," my little girl said over and over as we held each other and cried.

I could feel Christina adjust herself as she now knelt between my spread open legs. She pressed her warm wet face against mine as we both continued to cry. Ever so slowly, I began to caress her back through the thin white sleep shirt she was wearing.

I felt her caressing my back as well as our faces came apart. Our cheeks had rivers of tears running down them as we looked into each other's eyes. Slowly, our faces came back together as our crying intensified.

I closed my eyes as tears virtually squirted out. Christina reminded me so much of her mother as she knelt before me. Her hair, her appearance, even the light hint of perfume she was wearing reminded me of Allison.

"Oh God daddy, I love you," Christina said as she squeezed me harder, smashing her breasts against my chest.

"I love you too sweetie," I said as I pulled her in even tighter.

"Oh daddy, don't ever leave me like mom did," she said as she continued to cry.

"Don't worry precious," I said as I could feel her breath on my neck.

Suddenly the close intimate bond I shared with my daughter began to consume me. The feel of her face against mine and the touch of her hands as they slid over my back caused a stirring in my loins. I felt our faces begin to move as our sobs began to slow.

I felt Christina kiss me lightly on the cheek. I too kissed her back gently as her face moved slightly. Over and over we continued to kiss each other's cheeks. With each kiss our lips grew closer and closer.

I felt the corner of my daughter's mouth with my lips as I kissed her gently. Our sobs were almost non existent as Christina kissed the corner of my mouth back.

The next kiss I gave my daughter changed our lives forever. Our lips came together as Christina tilted her head slightly to the side. The air that came out of our noses hit each others faces. We shared kiss after tender kiss. With each passing kiss our passion intensified.

There was a slight pause as our faces backed up enough so only our lips touched. Our eyes opened as we looked into each other's souls. For one awkward moment I swore I was looking into Allison's eyes. Our heavy breathing continued as our eyes slowly closed and our mouth's pressed back together.

After one gentle kiss our mouth's opened in unison. Our breathing intensified even more as our tongues came together, meeting half way.

"Ohhhhh..." we both moaned softly as I felt my daughter's fingers begin to slide down my arm.

I couldn't believe this was happening all over again. Christina and I vowed to never speak about what happened or to ever let it happen again. Morals told me to stop and pull away but my cock told me something different. Our faces pulled apart slightly as our eyes opened half way. Our tongues however, continued to dart in and out of each other's mouth's.

Christina leaned back slightly farther as we continued to star into each other's eyes. Her hands now rested on my thigh's as my hands rested on top of hers.

"Baby we have to stop," I said weakly as I looked into my daughter's lust filled eyes.

A tear trickled out of the corner of Christina's eye as she leaned forward and pressed her lips against mine.

My daughter became very aggressive as she reached up and cupped my face. Her lips and tongue kissed up my cheek to my ear. I could feel her hot breath as her lips kissed my ear over and over. I felt her teeth as she began to chew lightly at my ear lobe. Reaching out I caressed my daughter's back as we both were now out of control.

"Pretend I'm mom," Christina whispered into my ear just before she slid her tongue into my ear canal.

What my daughter just whispered into my ear sent chills racing up and down my spine. My breathing grew heavier as her tongue continued to flicker in my ear.

Christina pulled back as she still knelt between my parted legs. There was a glow in her face as she stared at me. I watched as she glanced down before looking back up into my eyes. A smile flashed across her face as she looked back down at my lap.

Looking down I realized that my cock was sticking strait out of the fly of my pajamas. I began to tremble as I saw my daughter sink down even farther as her face grew closer to my trembling cock. Looking up into my eyes Christina again smiled as I felt her warm breath against my member.

The sight of my daughter's glowing face next to my rock solid cock was too much for me to take. I watched as she lowered her lips to just above the tip of my cock. I wanted so badly to stop but I wanted even more desperately for her to touch me.

"Shhhhhh... daddy, tonight I'm Allison," she whispered as she touched her lips to the tip of my cock.

I gasped loudly as I felt her warm lips touching my throbbing engorged head. I began to pant as she looked so incredibly beautiful as her tongue slithered past her lips and along the underside of my cock.

"Oh Goddddd," I said as I looked down into my daughter's eyes.

"Shhhhh... daddy, it's OK," Christina said as I watched her lips part slightly.

"Oh baby lets stop before..." was all I could say as I looked into my lovely daughter's eyes as her mouth opened slowly.

"Oh God," I moaned as I felt her warm breath on my groin as her lips slipped over the head of my cock.

I threw my head back as I felt every nerve in my body begin to tingle. I placed my hands on top of Christina's which were still on my thigh's. Looking back down I stared into my daughter's beautiful green eyes as her head began to slowly bob up and down.

My breathing grew even heavier when she slipped one of her hands from my thigh to my balls. Her soft fingers lightly fondled my nuts as her mouth continued to slide up and down the entire length of my cock.

"Oh Christina," I moaned softly as I watched her continue to suck my cock. She slid my cock out of her mouth as she slowly stood up. The night shirt she was wearing was still completely covering her.

"Tonight call me Allison," my daughter said as she lifted one leg over my lap and straddled me.

My daughter was now standing and towering over me as she reached down and slowly began to lift the hem of her night shirt. As she pulled her shirt up to her waist she began to slowly lower herself down onto me.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,798 Followers