Mistaken Identity Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I agree. You have to be honest with him. But you're not a bad girl in any way. You're terrific. That's why I recommended you for a job. You're smart. You have a great personality, a zest for life, an openness. Plus, you're gorgeous, which never hurts. I'd suggest you run with this guy as far as you can. You're obviously very compatible. And while sex isn't everything, it can make up for almost everything else."

By then, she'd been massaging and pulling on his cock and he'd got hard, so she straddles him and sit on him, taking him up into her. Which leads to a couple more positions and a couple more orgasms for her, including an early morning one. Before she leaves, Warren tells her he'll be back in about ten days and will call to give her the exact dates and perhaps by then she'd know what happened with the job interview.

The very next day at school, Brian meets her and wants to get with her that evening.

"Just for sex?" she asks.

"Well, I hope for sex but it doesn't have to include that. It can be anything you want. Dinner? A movie? There's a lecture tonight at Rhodes Hall. Whatever you want. I just want to be with you."

"How about dinner," she answers. Then, after a pause, she grins and adds, "And then sex. I wouldn't mind depriving you but I don't want to deprive me."

They meet for dinner at a small local Italian restaurant for a simple meal, just salad and spaghetti. They talk about school and both agree that they're doing well, will graduate on time and could almost skip the rest of the term and still graduate -- except for final exams. Debbie mentions that she's been going on job interviews and Brian tells how he has, too. She then tells him that she's flying to Kansas City the next Thursday for a Friday interview. As dinner comes to a close, he suggests that perhaps they should make this a normal date, be something other than just be fuck buddies. They should go on a date like regular people that aren't having sex. He suggests going to a movie next. Debbie agrees if that's what he wants but adds that the evening is definitely going to end up with sex sooner or later.

The theater is fairly new and uses a fairly steep bank of seats. The projection booth, at the rear or upper level, projects out slightly so that the very last row of seats on each side is one row further back than the last row in the main, center portion of the theater. The two head up to the very last row, to one side. The theater is not full at all, perhaps thirty people scattered around. Isolated in the last row, it would be possible for someone further to the front to turn around and perhaps see them but once the film starts the theater is dark. So they're fairly free to do as they please. They leave the arm rests up between seats. Almost as soon as they're seated, they hold one another and kiss. Both start to feel the other. Brian has a hand on her breasts, over her clothes. She has a hand feeling the outline of his growing cock through his pants. Neither pays any attention to the movie.

"Is this what people who don't have sex do when they're at the movies?" she asks him very quietly, grinning.

In response, he moves his hand and slides it up under her skirt, feeling her thighs. "It's what they'd like to do," he answers. Then his fingers feel her pussy. It's getting fairly wet and she has no panties on. "No panties?" he almost whispers.

"I figured they'd just get in the way," she replies softly as, through his pants, she grasps the shape of his now fully erect cock. His fingers slide into her.

Brian moans very softly as his fingers move inside her vagina. "I just have to get at you," he says. He turns, slides down off his seat and pushes her one leg off to the side. As he moves his face up between her legs, she reclines back slightly, moving her vagina off the edge of the seat. His tongue pushes its way into her and he begins to lick and suck. They're both aware of where they are. Her sounds are held down to barely above a whisper. His only sounds are the slurps and gurgles of her moisture as he licks and sucks in her and on her clit. Perhaps the location adds some spice, perhaps he's just become very adept at knowing what turns her on, but she doesn't last too long before she's in orgasm and he's sucking up her juices.

He then starts moving up over her. She leans back, laying across several seats. He gets his pants loose, his cock free, and starts it into her. If anyone looked around at this point they most likely could see nothing. Perhaps his back and her leg sticking up might signify what was happening as they fucked energetically but quietly. When he finally climaxes and unloads his semen into her, she wraps her legs around him and they hold one another and kiss.

"I really loved this," she whispers to him. "I've never done this before. But we're not watching this movie. We might as well get back to my place and finish this. There's no use our trying to act as if we're people who aren't having sex."

He kisses her again. "You're right. That's impossible."

So they get back to her small apartment, get naked, and get busy with one another. Very busy.

The following Thursday, late afternoon, when Debbie is at the airport ready to board the plane to Kansas City, Brian shows up. He tells her that he has an interview the next day also. He's even managed to get the seat next to her on the plane. "Brian," she tells him once they board and get seated, "This isn't the theater. We've got to wait until we get off to do anything."

"I've heard about people having sex on airplanes," he replies, grinning.

"Not with people sitting next to you in three abreast seating and people in front and back of you. The plane's full. And, it's only three hours or so. I can wait. So if I can , you'll just have to, too."

As they talk, they realize they're both booked into the same hotel so they agree to share a room. They also agree that it's probably for the best because it will leave them both happy and relaxed for their interviews the next day. They even decide to stay one extra night and move their return flights one day.

By the time the two of them check into their room, Debbie can hardly stand it. She's been thinking about sex for hours on the flight, the ride to the Hotel, and finally she could get what she'd been obsessing about. She drops her suitcase, practically rips off her clothes, and helps pull Brian's underwear down so that she can get that delicious cock in her mouth. She has all of tonight, most of tomorrow and tomorrow night and part of the next morning for sex. As Brian tells her at one point, "Suck me all you want Debbie, we've got the time. I know you like it. So any time you feel like it, my cock's available." By the time they finally check out on Saturday, she'd sucked him until he gave her mouthfuls of sperm five times and had him in her mouth three other times, just to make sure he was hard before fucking her in one position or another. Of course, that meant he had eaten her to orgasm just as often. Neither of them had ever had as much sex, almost constantly, for as long a period of time before in their lives.

By the time they finally check out Debbie smiles and tells him, "I'm a little sore. It's a nice sore and I'm happy we did all this. But I've never had quite as much use of my pussy before."

'"I have to admit that I'm glad we're leaving. My cock couldn't take much more. I won't be surprised to find bruises or scars on it. Now that it's been exercised, perhaps it's gotten hardened to it, broken in or something. We'll have to try a marathon again sometime."

She kisses him. "We'll be home in four hours or so, we can always start over then."

He holds her and kisses her back. "Or maybe we could fit in the airplane rest room."

A little over a week later, Debbie has three more nights with Warren. By then she'd been offered a job with his company in Kansas City. She made sure that each of the nights included all of the best sex she could give him. Because she also let him know that he should arrange to cut off her salary and they discontinue their trysts. She was fairly sure she wanted to commit her sex full time to Brian, at least until they figured out where it was going. So she preferred to not be having sex regularly with someone else. She also let him know that as good as he'd been to her, she would prolong things if he wanted as long as he wanted. But he agreed that it was probably best for her to end it.

When both she and Brian took the jobs in Kansas City, they moved there together and moved in with each other.

A little over a year later, the two of them are having sex. He's behind her, between her legs, she's kneeling on the bed, her butt up while he plows into her over and over, hard and fast. She's grunting with each stroke. She's already had two orgasms, once while he licked her clit and a second in missionary position. When she finally orgasms again, her internal spasms cause Brian to finally climax and unload inside her and they almost collapse. After a few seconds, he rolls to the side and she turns to face him and they hold one another.

"Debbie, I love you. I know this is the hundredth time or something I've said this but I want to always be with you. I want to commit to being with you, to marry you."

She smiles and pulls him even tighter against her. "Brian, you're the best ever. Sex with you is better than anything. There's no way I could have any better sex. And you're a great guy. I want to be with you. Not with anyone else, just you. I lust for you. I don't know if I love you. I don't really know what love is. So maybe what I feel is love. I don't know. But if it's important to you and if you can take me the way I am, yes, I'll marry you."

They hug and kiss and feel one another for several minutes until her pulling on his cock gets him hard again and she rolls him over and climbs on him, swallowing his cock into her vagina.

Three months later, she and Brian are in New Jersey to introduce her to his parents. They've already visited her parents. Both parents meet them at the plane. Both seem very nice, pleasant, conversational. They stop at a restaurant for dinner on their way from the airport to the parents' house. Good restaurant with tablecloths, cloth napkins. multiple silverware lined up on each side of the plates. At one point, Debbie mentions that when they moved to Kansas City, she took along a number of items from her apartment. Brian's mother replies that in a new place it's always nice to keep hold of some familiar things. Debbie, with the table and cloth hiding her movements, reaches into Brian's lap, grasps the shape of his cock, and replies back that "Yes, it is nice to keep hold of something familiar." Brian reddens slightly, looks at both parents and smiles.

At his home, it's Brian, however, that takes over when his parents assign the two to separate rooms and lets them know that he and Debbie are going to sleep together. So, that first night, Debbie gets to relieve some of the sexual desire that had built during the flight. They shower together and she sucks him off with the water running. He responds by eating her while he dries her after the shower and she stands on one foot with the other on the commode. They then fuck in bed in every position they can manage until finally, worn out, they fall asleep.

The next day is spent primarily getting acquainted and Debbie's being shown around the house and grounds. It's a lovely home and she realizes that Brian is from a much wealthier family than hers. She learns that, that evening, several relatives will be there for dinner, to meet Debbie, including Brian's mother's brother, Brian's uncle, and his wife, plus two of Brian's married sisters and their husbands, and Brian's father's mother, the only of his grandparents still alive. Facing the whole family gives Debbie some level of concern. So, when she and Brian go to their room about four to get ready for cocktails at six and dinner at seven, she feels a little sex will help calm her. It's also the time that Brian drops a bit of surprise on her.

As is almost routine with them, she sucks him off, relishing his cum, and he eats her. He then fucks her in missionary position, in his way that stimulates the heck out of her clit until she almost can't stand it. They then switch positions so she's riding him, in control.

"Debbie," he says, playing with her nipples as she moves her hips back and forth, feeling his cock move inside her, "I know I was a virgin when we first had sex but what if I wasn't? What if I had already fucked someone you knew, like say, Audrey. Would that make any difference now?"

"You never fucked Audrey."

"No, I know. I'm just wondering what difference it makes now if either of us fucked other people before."

She stops her hips moving for a moment and looks at him. "Which means, I guess, that you're wondering about someone I fucked before, since I'm the only one that has."

"No, I'm not wondering at all." She starts her hips moving again. "I've known about your past life since we first met and don't care at all. The only thing that matters is now not back then. But .. I don't know how best to do this .. uh .. well, it happens that I do know one of the guys you've been with before. I followed you one time when you went to be with that older guy that paid you for sex. And I know him."

Her hips stop moving again. His cock is still in her but just soaking for the moment. "And you're telling me right now for some reason, I bet."

He puts his arms around her and pulls her tight as he sits up some and rolls them over until he's back in a missionary position. He gets his cock aimed back into her and slowly shoves it in. "Debbie, I love you. I want you. I want you to want me. And I don't want to ever hurt you. And maybe I should have told you about this a long time ago." He slowly fucks her, pushing his cock in and pulling about half way out before pushing in again. "That guy is my Uncle. My Uncle Warren. And he's going to be here in an hour."

Her legs move, her feet go down on the bed. She starts to try and sit up. All she can manage to utter is "What?"

"It's all o.k. I know. He knows I know. He thinks you're the greatest girl going and that there's no one better for me than you. We're all just going to act as if you're meeting him for the first time."

"Brian, I know you're fucking me and I love sex. I ought to really love this. But this is weird and not sexy at all."

"So I should stop."

She looks up at him for a moment. He's paused, his cock fully into her. She smiles. "Well, what the heck. I guess not. But do something to get me all aroused again because I've cooled off a little." He pulls out, backs up a little and gets his face into her crotch and starts using his tongue and lips on her clit.

In fact, the evening goes very well. Everyone seems to like Debbie. Warren even pronounces out loud for all to hear, to Brian, that he's found the best possible wife in Debbie. Asa thery finallu head back to teir room at the end of the evening, Debbbie says, "Brian, I've been 'on' all night trying to impress your family. So I think it's your turn to be on, on me, all night if you can manage."

# # #

12