Mister Atrevido

Story Info
Online dating encounter.
1.9k words
3.42
7.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 20 years old, a junior in college and had a serious case of senioritis. My boyfriend at the time, Mister Atrevido and I agreed to meet up early at a study spot on campus to prep for a Biology final.

We actually met on Myspace. Yep, good old Myspace from way back when it was popular. This was the true beginning of my "online dating" experience. We connected instantly. I wasn't even aware that we were in the same class auditorium because there were over 200 people there and I sat near the front.

Mister Atrevido: Hey mami, are you ready?

Me: Yea, let's go to the 5th floor study lounge because I don't think anyone is in there. Nice and quiet.

Mister Atrevido: Sounds good.

It was 7:15am on a Tuesday during finals exam week and, of course, everyone was either sleeping or had been up all night typing papers in the tech lounge. I had to get at least a 'B' on this exam to keep my 'A' in the class. Mister Atrevido was barely passing and needed all the extra credit possible to pass with a 'C' so, I agreed to meet up with him early in the morning before the test at 9:00am.

As we got on the elevator to go up to the 5th floor, I notice him giving me the "I'm horny as fuck" look.

Mister Atrevido: Are these jeans new? (lightly touching my ass)

Me: No, but don't start...we gotta study babe. Maybe later.

Mister Atrevido: Ahhh damn...you're right tho. Ok.

The elevator opened and there was nobody on the floor or in the lounge. It was like that part of the building was closed or something. We had to find the light switch on the wall just to see.

Mister Atrevido: Well, I guess everyone is still sleep.

Me: Yea, that's crazy for finals week. Usually people are all huddled in groups studying all over the place.

Mister Atrevido: Well this is good anyway. I need the quiet to concentrate.

The lounge was as big as a NY studio size apartment. Decent space for a small crowd. Enough couches and chairs for us to be comfortable and study together. The whole room was surrounded by huge glass windows so we had a nice view of the street below. It started to snow and as the heat came on, I started to feel a little relaxed and ready to go back to bed.

We found a table near the window, pull up a few chairs, took off our coats and open our books.

Mister Atrevido: So I stopped at chapter 17 yesterday but there's a lot I don't understand about it.

Me: Ok, that's good you got that far. Let me get my notes out on it so we can go through this together.

As I was getting my notebook out of my bookbag, he got up and stood behind me.

Mister Atrevido: Don't worry ma. I got it right here (placing his notebook in front of me).

Me:Oh, ok. So what was it now?

He bent down so that we were cheek to cheek, his hands were on the table and he was still standing over me.

Mister Atrevido: This one right here. (Turns my head to kiss me).

At that point, I knew he needed some attention. I had been neglectful sexually the past few weeks due to school and work but I definitely wasn't expecting him to start something in the study lounge of all places.

Me: Mmmm, but babe we...

Mister Atrevido: I want you. Look how you got me all early in the morning.

He grabbed my hand and placed it on his bulge. Yep, he was definitely not in the frame of mind to study anything but me, lol.

He took my hand again and guided me into a small corner in the lounge, near the main door. I was pinned up against the wall as he started feeling me up.

Now, he had me feeling some type of way by talking dirty.

Mister Atrevido: You feel so good mami. Everytime I get close to you like this, I wanna fuck. Let me make you cum right here. (Starts taking off my jeans).

Me: Papi! But what if...

Mister Atrevido: No one will be here for a minute. We have plenty of time and space to study each other.

He got on his knees and started eating me out in the corner.

Is this really happening?!?

I had one leg over his shoulder and my hand running through his hair. This man was not playing games and instantly had me not caring about the fact that there were cameras all over the place.

I'm in so much trouble. Being the good girl, my conscious started weighing heavy on me. But he was working me so good, I got lost in the moment.

Me: Ahhhhh, papi. We shouldn't be doing this here. Your tongue feels sooo good tho.

Mister Atrevido: Mmmmhmmm (as he picks up the tempo and inserts a finger).

Me: Ohh shit! Yeaaa...get that...uuuughhhh.

He looked up and watched the expression on my face to know when I was about to cum.

Me: Fuuuuck! Aaaaahhhhh!

Mister Atrevido: Damn ma. That's it.

I came within about 3 minutes. Something about the risk of being caught, the glass windows and him looking up at me with his hazel eyes that made me explode in no time.

I still couldn't believe we were doing this...here.

As I was coming down from that high, I looked at his jeans and his bulge was about to rip through the zipper. Pobrecito. It was my turn to give him some. He earned it.

But here?!?

I was completely naked, in the corner of the lounge, surrounded by windows. No turning back I guess. I had never done anything so bold in all my life. He was looking at me as if he was going to jump me and fuck in the middle of the floor.

I started taking his jeans off and pulled down his boxers to the middle of his thighs. Sexy ass butter pecan dick was already leaking precum.

I started licking it off to find more coming out. I just swirled my tongue around the tip to tease the hell out of him. I knew he wasn't gonna last long.

Mister Atrevido: Oh noo, please. Mmmmm. Don't play. I'm too high for teasing. Unless you want me to cum on your face.

I took his dick out my mouth and watched it twitch in agony. Sexiest sight ever.

Mister Atrevido: Please mami (starts lightly slapping his dick across my face). Fuck me.

Me: Sit on the chair over there babe.

I left my clothes over in a pile on the corner and we walked back to the table and chairs we set up right up against the main glass window. If anyone looked up, they could easily see us and, in that moment, I was completely turned on and horny as fuck.

He sat on the chair facing away from the table as I straddled him, slowly sliding my still soaked pussy on his hardon.

Mister Atrevido: Yeeeesssss. Ahhhh.

Me: Mmmmhmmm. Te gusta?

Mister Atrevido: Siii...I fucking love it.

He grabbed my hips and started picking up the tempo. My tetas were steady slapping him in the face as he moaned in my chest.

As I looked down at him, I realized he was the sexiest person I had ever been with. Tall, puerto rican, basketball player with thick arms who could double as William Levy's twin. Yes, he was sexy as hell and I was amazed with all the solicitations he got on the regular that we were still together. He was also into darker skinned girls so I worked that to my advantage. Esa negra tiene tumbao, haha.

Mister Atrevido: Mami, whatever you do, don't stop fucking me. I don't even care if someone walks in this room, don't stop. (He puts his lips up to my ear and starts whispering) pleeeees...mmmmm...don't...stop.

Idk if it was the hushed way he was talking in between breaths or what but I came almost instantly. Harder than the first time. He had me turned out and I didn't care that I was totally naked in the middle of the window, riding him as if there was no tomorrow.

Me: (breathless) Uh huh...fuuuuck!

Mister Atrevido: Mmmhmm, keep going (smacks my ass). Don't stop ma. You feel sooo good milking my dick. Shit, I want you every morning like this.

Me: (bouncing harder) Like that? Uuughhh...damn.

Mister Atrevido: Siiii, you look so fucking sexy on my dick like that...mmmm...take it all in ma. (starts sucking my tits hard).

Me: Oooohhhh

Mister Atrevido: You're gonna make me bust looking at me like that. (Wraps his arms around my back to pull me closer). Fuck me...just... mmmm...like...this. All day. Don't stop.

As I felt another climax coming, the door opened.

Wait.

Holy crap!

The door opened?!?!

Some random geek guy walks in with his book bag.

Noooooo!!

Me: Shit.

Mister Atrevido: I said, don't stop. I don't give a fuck about anything else. Let him watch. I'm so fucking high babe. Keep ridin'.

Ok, by this time the guy was staring at us like he couldn't believe we were really doing this. As he was watching my tits bounce in papi's face, I started cumming uncontrollably.

Again.

Me: Aaaaaaahhhhhh, fuuuuuuck!!

Mister Atrevido: Yesssss...damn...ugh...I'm cumming too ma. Mmmmmhmmm (smacks my ass twice).

My back was arched and head rolled back. I gave in. The most intense orgasm in the history of my limited sex life.

We started to calm down and I was painfully aware that I was completely naked in front of a stranger. We just kinda stay put, holding each other, to see if he would leave.

Nope...he was still standing there with his mouth open.

Stupid ass.

My mind was racing at the fact that we could get in serious trouble for this. Mister Atrevido, as an athlete, could get kicked off the team if this leaked out.

Random guy: Uh, miss, are these your clothes? (reaches down to pick up my stuff)

Me: Yea, but please leave them there. Do you mind giving us a minute?

Mister Atrevido: Yea, and keep your mouth shut aiight?

Random guy: Sure. Ok.

As he walked out the room, I got off him and ran to grab my clothes.

Mister Atrevido: Well, that was fun.

Me: Pffft, we are in serious trouble. I can't believe we did that. Well, I can't believe I did that. Dios mio.

Mister Atrevido: We aiight. He ain't gon' say nothin'. We'll have to do that again tho.

Me: What the hell? Are you on crack? Absolutely N-O.

Mister Atrevido: Come on ma. You know you enjoyed it. Maybe we'll try the library after hours or something.

Me: Yea, it was an adventure but you buggin. I'm good on the public sex acts. Too risky. I'm sure one of your groupies would be down tho.

Mister Atrevido: Fuck groupies. They're all stupid. I want you and I know you'll be down for another round after all that moaning you were doing. Shit, I'm liking you like this. I didn't realize how much of a freak you were. Keep that undercover just for me.

Damn athletes. Always think that can have whatever they want. I gotta let him go after this semester.

As I was still putting my shoes back on, the random geek guy walked back in.

Random guy: Can I stay now?

Mister Atrevido: Yea, you good. We out.

Me: Yep, thanks.

We walked out of there and got back on the elevator to find another lounge to study in.

Mister Atrevido: Or maybe in the elevator? ;-)

Me: Yea right.

Mister Atrevido: I told you, I'm always ready (hits the stop button).

Me: Wait! Papi!

...To be continued.