Mister Big

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrived at the house he was going to show me, it was a nice sprawling ranch type house. We went inside and through the entire structure, it really did look like a nice place.

As he was starting his sales pitch just inside the front door I glanced over and saw the object of my wife's interest. He indeed had an impressive organ, it looked as though he had the tube from a roll of toilet paper taped to the inside of his left leg even though it might be a little longer than your standard toilet paper tube. I'm not sure how many guys would be checking out another man's package, but apparently it's something that women seem to notice. Once I had seen it I started looking for all the other stereotypical signs. No, his feet didn't look any bigger than I would've expected, they were proportional to the rest of his body. He was about 6 feet tall just as I am and his hands didn't seem any larger than I would expect nor did he have huge ears. In fact, everything about him appeared to be normal except as I had said, for that one large organ that was hanging between his legs.

I tried to make all the right noises at the right times, I didn't really want to commit but I didn't want him to think I wasn't interested in the house either.

"My wife and I went through the video tour on the web for this house and we really liked it. Seeing it in person can sometimes be a little different but I think I like it. I'm not sure I'm ready to commit to anything and certainly my wife is going to have to see it in person but I think it has promise." I said as we had finished up looking through the house.

"So when do you think you and your wife can come back?" He asked.

"She has to come out next week to take care of all the HR things that are going to be necessary for her new position. I think we could probably make an appointment when she's in town and the 2 of us can take a look at it together. How does that sound?"

"Sounds good to me. Let me check my calendar and we'll see if we can set something up."

I set up an appointment for 11 o'clock the following Friday to stay in character and he drove me back to his house so I could pick up my car. It'd been an interesting morning and I had learned a lot more about him than I had known previously. I still wasn't sure what my wife had seen in him other than that huge tool he kept in his pants, but then again maybe she had a different impression than I did.

*****

Back in the office I spent my time divided between my actual job and wondering exactly what Lynn had seen in this guy. Of course, my thoughts kept coming back to that big dick he had but I had to wonder if she was so shallow that something like that would be sufficient for her to leave me and take up with this guy. Certainly without that he didn't seem much of a catch, I had to wonder what other women might see in him but then again I guess a lot of women are really that shallow. It was hard for me to get the idea out of my mind but I had to work hard to do it.

I came home that night and once again Lynn was in the kitchen making dinner. She wasn't quite as obvious tonight as she had been earlier in the week but I had a certain feeling.

"So how was your day?" She asked as I entered the kitchen, moving up beside her and giving her a quick kiss on the cheek before stepping away as she was working at the stove.

"It was pretty normal, making phone calls, talking to people, chasing down leads, you know the usual stuff." I answered.

"How about you honey? What did you do today?"

"Laura and I went and looked at the house they toured the other day. I think they're probably going to make an offer on it. It was a really nice place and I think they're going to be very happy there." She lied to me, I knew from speaking to Will earlier in the week that neither he nor Laura were that interested in the house they had seen. I knew that if she and Laura had gone somewhere together, it had been for a reason other than to see the house.

"I hope he was worth it..." I said, looking to her for reaction.

"What? Who worth what?" She said as she was looking for a response that wouldn't make her look guilty. All the blood drained from her face and even if I hadn't already known what she had been doing, making a guess would not have been that difficult.

"The guy you were fucking." I answered simply, my words caused her to drop the spoon she had been stirring the food with.

"What are you talking about! I haven't been fucking any guy!" She said, getting defensive and trying to blunt my own words.

"Look Lyn, we both know you were so let's not keep lying to each other."

"I wasn't with any guy! Have you been following me?" She didn't see the foolishness of her words, first she's trying to say she wasn't doing anything wrong then second she's asking me if I saw her doing it. I didn't think she was that dumb, apparently getting caught had lowered her IQ by 30 points.

"I happen to know that Will didn't like the house they looked at a few days ago. There's no way in hell he's going to make an offer on it. Would you care to change your story?" I said as I changed gears a little bit.

"Okay, so I was with a guy for a few minutes..." She said hesitantly. I think she was still working on a story that I might believe.

"See, it's a lot easier if you tell the truth." I think she was starting to breathe a little easier.

"It was just this once and it's never going to happen again." She said as I could see the gears working in her head while she was constructing a story.

"That's one!" I said simply.

"One what?" She asked, her face was now totally confused.

"One lie. It's the first one but it won't be the last. When I was in Catholic school the nuns told us you can never just tell one lie. As soon as you tell one you have to tell another to back up the first and then another to cover the second and before you know it you've told a dozen lies and you're so confused the whole thing falls apart."

"But I didn't lie!" She answered weakly.

"Yes you did. You said it was only once but I know you fucked the guy last Tuesday. You think I'm stupid? You were so guilty you couldn't wait to get me into bed and try to fuck away any guilt you felt about what you had done. I deal with people all the time and I can read them like a book."

"You knew about that? And you didn't say anything?" She asked incredulously.

"Of course I knew about it. And I didn't say anything about it because I figured it was a one time thing. I don't know why you did it and I assumed that it didn't mean anything. I'm sure I'm going to hear the 'it was just sex' and didn't mean anything to me argument pretty soon, but apparently it meant enough to you that you went back for seconds."

"It didn't mean anything to me. Yes, it was sex but it's you I love not him." I didn't think it would take long before she got to that line.

"Like I said, it meant enough to you that you couldn't leave it at just one time. So, is it going to be a regular occurrence from now on?" I asked, at this point I wasn't sure what she might be thinking. My original plan just to ignore it and go on with our lives had changed considerably now.

"No, it's not going to happen again. It's you I love and don't want something as foolish as this to come between us." She said, I could see the start of tears in the corners of her eyes. I wasn't certain if she was truly sorry or she might be thinking that she had given up the life she had been leading simply for the chance to experience somebody with a really big dick.

"What do you want to happen Lynn?" I asked, I still wasn't certain how I felt about this.

"I want our life to be the way that it was. I don't want any problems, I'm going to forget about this and I want you to do the same."

"That's not going to be very easy for me to do honey. Apparently I'm not enough for you. You have to go out and look for somebody else. And what do you want me to do, assume that you're not going to be thinking about him while I'm making love to you? And should I even be making love to you... How do I know you didn't bring something home with you?"

"Gerald wouldn't give me anything!" She said forcefully.

"Gerald is it? And just how do you know that? Did he wear a condom? Did you insist that he wear something? Or did you just assume that because he talked you out of your panties that he couldn't be carrying around an STD? If I were you, I'd get your ass down to the clinic and get yourself checked." I said, I was hoping to scare her. I had myself checked after the last time and found I was clean but I did have to sweat it for a few days before that news came back to me.

So after I get myself tested and everything is good, we can go back to normal right?" She asked although I think some of it was more hopeful.

"I'm not sure we can ever go back to normal." I answered simply.

"I'll tell you now I don't want a divorce. In fact, I won't give you one even if that's what you might want." She suddenly was getting defensive.

"Who said anything about a divorce? If either one of us files for divorce I know how the laws work in this country. Even though you're totally to blame I'm the one who's going to get ass raped. You think I'm going to give up half of everything I've worked for just to pay you for screwing some strange guy. Not gonna happen honey!"

"So you're okay with this then..." She said again, more hopefully.

"No I'm not okay with this. I said I wasn't going to ask for a divorce but that doesn't mean I'm accepting this. It's going to take a long time and an awful lot of groveling on your part before we can even start to get back to normal."

"So your poor little ego has gotten bruised is that it?" She was starting to feel better and decided to hit back at me. Little did she know.

"My ego? How is my ego part of this discussion?"

"You know, you don't own my pussy." She said and suddenly her face was looking extremely smug.

"No, I don't..." I said, and that smug look got even bigger.

"But, I always thought our marriage vows gave me the exclusive right to use it!" I continued and the smug expression immediately disappeared.

"But..." And suddenly she was speechless.

"Apparently either I read our marriage vows wrong or you never believed in them in the first place. You know, the part that says forsaking all others. Perhaps you'd care to tell me which of those 2 choices is accurate." She didn't have an answer and I didn't think she really would. In fact, the conversation was ended because she turned and ran to the bedroom where she closed and locked the door behind her.

Maybe I should've felt worse than I did, but once again I was having thoughts about how deep our love for each other had been. I know we had a comfortable marriage and maybe it was too comfortable. Maybe instead of a true and deep love for each other we just had found it easier for us to almost act as roommates. Sure, roommates with benefits but then again I could go out and find a $2 whore to get the same benefits. Yeah I know, it sounds kind of harsh and really it was but then if I was hiring hookers I wouldn't be so upset to find out they had left me in favor of some guy with bigger equipment. Was that all this guy had to offer my wife? I knew I'd never get a true answer even if I asked the right question. And, if I started saying too much she would know that I knew more than she thought I did. Right now all she knew is that I was aware she had fucked some other guy and done it twice. I wasn't sure what I was going to do, but right now my original thought about trying to put it in the past and move forward with our lives had gone off the rails as soon as I came home and found she had a second bite at Gerald's banana.

*****

Things were pretty frosty that weekend at home, I really didn't feel the need to discuss matters with Lynn and she felt pretty much the same way. We tried to be civil to each other in the house but really there wasn't much to say and the tension was pretty thick the entire weekend. I was actually glad to go back to work on Monday morning although sometimes I often preferred to be home rather than at the office. Still, this week I had a lot on my mind and I wasn't getting very far sitting home trying to work out what my future was going to be.

I spent half the day trying to sort out my plan, it wasn't easy but after a while I had come up with what I thought was going to be the best solution. I knew it wasn't right and I was violating a lot of my own morals and ethics to do it, but I decided it was time for me to get proactive. Yeah, I know proactive should've been 2 weeks ago but then again things had gotten beyond that point pretty quickly. The first thing I did was to call Gerald and confirm our appointment for next Friday. I told him my wife would be in town and the 2 of us would be happy to go through the house with him. He seemed very enthusiastic to hear that and said he would be glad to show us all around and answer any questions he could. That was the first step in my plan.

My next move was financial. I would be leaving town and I knew I would need resources for my plans. The first thing I did was talk to our company's chief financial officer, Jonathan Scott. John was an old friend and I knew he would likely be amenable to my plans, he had been screwed in his own divorce and once I explained the situation to him he was able to work with me. When I first started with the company I was given a number of stock options as part of my compensation, stock that was privately held which made it a little bit easier to work with. I knew the SEC had various rules and regulations but once Jonathan had taken care of some of the record keeping, it appeared that my options had expired without being exercised. That wasn't really true, what happened was that there was a clause added to the contract that indicated the options would revert to the company if they were not exercised within a certain time limit but the value of those options was then transferred to an account I had set up in the Caymans. There wasn't much of a paper trail, and I doubted that my disappearance would result in a serious investigation of any of my finances. I also cashed out my 401(k) plan, I knew that if I stuck around I would take a hit in taxes as well as an early withdrawal penalty but I didn't expect that to be a problem either and the entire amount was then again transferred to my account in the Caymans. Most of my investments were liquidated and the proceeds ended up in that same account, soon I would have a nice nest egg to keep me going for some time. My last move was to take a home equity loan on the house and put those proceeds into the same account. We had about $150,000 in equity and at 80% I was able to transfer another $120,000 to my Cayman account. That brought my total resources in the Caymans to almost $800,000, I assume I would be able to live on that comfortably for some time into the future.

On Thursday I told Lynn I would have to go out of town on assignment the following day, I would probably be gone for a couple of days. This wasn't unusual and even though we weren't talking much more we did see somewhat of a thaw in our relations.

"Will you be back by Sunday? You know Laura and Will are coming over for the barbecue then right?" She had asked me after I had given her the news about my out of town assignment.

"I should be. Right now I'm scheduled to come back right around lunchtime on Sunday. I don't expect anything will happen between now and then to change that." I explained to her, the barbecue was set for about 4 o'clock.

I packed my bag early Friday morning, I put in enough clothing for several days and a few of the things I wanted to take with me, I wasn't going to be coming back but Lynn didn't need to know that. I looked around the house and saw a lot of the things I had worked hard for my entire life and felt sorry that I would have to leave them behind but then again I was going to be starting a new life and I would have the opportunity to start collecting these things once again.

*****

I was parked in front of Gerry's house a couple minutes before 11 o'clock. Just as last time I didn't see his car there and as I looked at the house I thought I could see someone looking out the window but I wasn't certain. I didn't want to frighten his daughter and I knew she had said her father didn't like her speaking to strangers so I simply waited in the car until I saw him approaching. He pulled up behind me and I got out, walking back toward his own car.

"Where's your wife Bob?" He asked as I opened the door and got in the front seat with him.

"She just called and said she's running about 20 minutes late. She has the address and she can't live without a GPS, she said she'd meet us there."

"Okay, let's go!" He said as he started to pull away from the curb.

I looked up and saw a woman's panties hanging from his rear view mirror. They looked remarkably like the pair I had seen Lynn putting on earlier this morning as we were dressing to go out. I noticed they were the same pale lavender color that was her favorite. I also saw the monogram LDM I had asked the store to embroider on the pairs I had bought her for her birthday last month. Gerry saw me looking and kind of smirked as I looked over at him.

"My early showing..." He said with a grin, he then winked at me as if I knew what he meant. I actually did know what he meant and any reservations I had about my plans were suddenly gone. We drove over to the house and went inside, he said that we could talk for a few minutes as we waited for my wife to get here.

I had spent the early part of the morning getting together the items I would need. Some might find these items strange but then again they fit quite well with my plans. The first item was something I got from one of my less than reputable contacts, it was a Taser. This particular model was extremely small, extremely powerful and extremely illegal. It was manufactured in South Africa and I had been instructed to be very careful in its use. I also needed an extremely sharp knife. I had thought one of the new ceramic knives might be a good choice, you know the ones they advertise on TV that can actually cut a brick in half and then slice tomatoes paper thin. "Not sold in any stores!" Was what was usually stated in the commercial. I had gone to the mall to the *As Seen on TV* store and bought my own there. Both these items were in the pocket of my suit coat along with some nylon tie wraps, latex gloves and a Ziploc bag. I knew exactly what I planned to do and had worked everything out in my mind.

As we made small talk in the living room of the house I reached into my pocket and fingered the button on the Taser. As Gerry went to the window to check to see if my wife had arrived he suddenly found himself on the business end, soon he was lying on the floor twitching and moaning. I had his hands bound behind him and his feet bound together and then tied him to the stair rail so he couldn't roll away. I took out the rest of my implements, I was going to do this quickly and then be gone. He was still incapacitated and trying to shake off the effect of the electrical charge that had run through his entire body.

I quickly put on the latex gloves and then set my knife and the Ziploc bag beside him. I wasn't used to undressing another guy but soon his pants and boxers were down around his ankles and I could see in front of me the object that had so fascinated my wife. It was indeed impressive but then again it wasn't something I was attracted to either. Gerry had come around more fully now, his eyes were open and he could see what was going on although I'm not sure he totally comprehended. I took the knife in one hand and grabbed the end of his pecker with my other as a sudden thought hit me. I hope he's not allergic to latex! Oh well, that was his bad luck if he was. I didn't consider myself particularly squeamish but the idea of cutting living flesh did give me pause. Pause yes but not indecision. The knife was as sharp as they claimed and Gerry's scream could be heard several blocks away. It was rather strange, I think the fact that I had removed his penis was more a shock to him than the actual feel. The knife was apparently so sharp that it took several seconds for the pain to actually register in his brain. Once that happened he quickly passed out.