Mister Big

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you think I am having an affair and can prove it knock yourself out!" he turned and left and that was the end of the story.

I was sitting on the beach blanket as Angie finished her swim in the ocean. She tried to stay in shape and swimming laps helped her to do that. Now, I couldn't join her since I was watching our 3 year old Olivia and her 15 month old sister Emily. Yeah, those were the names of my imaginary children when I was constructing a background for Gerry. I hadn't given Angie all the details, but when I offered each name she had loved the choice. Once she finished her swim we would take the 2 little ones into the water which they loved.

Olivia was naked and she preferred it that way. It was strange but when she was still in diapers she had no problem wearing one but as soon as she was potty trained she decided clothing wasn't for her. She would immediately take off anything we tried to put on her. It took a few talks with her to make her understand that naked was Okay in the house and on the deck, even on the beach but not anywhere else. If she was outside playing with friends or we went into town, she would wear clothes like mommy and daddy. I had no doubt she would be an exhibitionist just like her mother. I could also see her sister starting to follow in those same footsteps.

As Angie came out of the water I marveled at my luck in finding her. She had developed the ability to know what I was thinking even without me saying anything. I thought back to the time when she seemed to know I was going away and that I wasn't a threat to her if she accompanied me. I hadn't thought about it much at the time but it was the beginning of her ability to read me like a book.

Her belly was starting to swell again, she hadn't felt an ultrasound was necessary to know it would be another girl. We each swore to the other that all of our children had been conceived on the deck under the starlight but as often as we made love anywhere we felt like it, that was pretty unlikely. Still it was a romantic notion and that is what we chose to believe. The first requirement for our new home would be a large deck where we could sit and watch the sky together. We hated to leave our home but with one more child it was going to be too crowded with only 2 bedrooms. We wanted to stay in the same neighborhood and there were a couple of likely offerings we had to choose from. We would pick soon, we wanted to be settled before the birth.

We had told the girls of the pending arrival of a new sister and each was excited. Well, as excited as a 3 year old and a 15 month old girl can be about something like that. We each spent time every night rubbing Angie's growing belly, it was a way of bonding our family. I did more rubbing after the girls went to bed but that is a different subject.

As Angie came out of the water and started toward our blanket she was approached by a guy who started speaking to her. She had never worn a top on the beach and even though her breasts were starting to show the effect of 5 months of pregnancy she wasn't going to restrain them. She declined his offer with a shake of her head and he accepted her rejection although grudgingly. She was a beautiful woman and got more than her share of male attention but always declined any offers they might suggest. On the few occasions the guy was more persistent she would direct his attention to me on the blanket. I was sitting there cutting a brick in half and slicing tomatoes. Worked every time!