Mister Charles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
exaucer
exaucer
360 Followers

"Come in to me, Don, there's a good chap. Come in to my body and let our cocks be one magnificent appendage of mutual pleasure and delight. You will love it, I promise you," said Charles in a low, inviting tone.

How could I have refused him? He had stretched his foreskin out nearly two inches and holding my cock tightly I allowed my own foreskin to slide back and pushed myself inside his until the tip of my cock head touched his cock head and we were slit to slit. It was so hot inside with our knobs twitching delightfully, the one against the other. Our breathing was more of a panting in unison. He put his right hand on the shaft of his cock and his left hand took the place of my hand on the shaft of my cock. I thought I was going to explode in orgasmic ecstasy.

"Oh Charles! Charles! Oh my God, Charles!" I whimpered.

"That's it," he said calmly, "that's it. Ride my cock, Don. Ride my cock for me, there's a good chap."

I marveled at his self-control and began to push back and forth gently inside his extended foreskin. Our slits issued streams of pre-cum to lubricate our movements. The pleasure of him wanking me off inside his cock was the most beautiful feeling I had had for a long time. I was close to coming and out of control. I was panting and grunting and yelping in delight. I placed my hands on his shoulders to steady myself. I could not take my eyes of off our connected cocks. I could see my cock head and part of my cock moving back and forth under his foreskin. Oh God, it was beautiful. Charles was controlling me and my pleasure and that aroused me even more.

"Keep riding my big knob Don," said Charles to encourage me. "Jab it into me with little jabs. Ride my cock with your cock. Ride my cock until you cum inside my cock. Give me your spunk. Go on then old chap; shoot your milky white spunk inside my cock. You know you want to. You love being cock to cock with Charles. You love being inside Charles' big cock. You love my cock, you know you do, you little cock lover."

I was already moaning out my orgasm before he got to the end of his dirty talk and his words only served to increase the intensity of my spurting climax. I gasped his name several times as I filled up his foreskin with my warm seed and then it was over and I was momentarily spent.

"Oh sweet, Jesus, Charles! That was just beautiful, just beautiful," I said and I went down on my knees and took his cum soaked cock in my mouth, slurping all the sticky warm cum in to mouth. I could taste myself off of his cock. I so loved that taste. Charles petted my head lovingly. I was going to swallow and keep on sucking on his lovely cock head when he spoke again, in a commanding way.

"Share with me, there's a good chap. Share your creamy cum with Charles."

A little disappointed, I got off my knees. Standing up I moved my face next to his. Our lips joined and as he parted his lips I pushed my seed, quickly followed by my tongue, into Charles' hungry mouth. We swirled the cum from mouth to mouth and reveled in the delights of the bitter salty flavour and the taste and smell of cock. Charles pushed it all back in to my mouth and told me to swallow for him, which of course I did.

"I see you don't shave yet Don, do you? I like that. I really like that. Don't be embarrassed. I really do like that. You are as smooth as a girl, really, you are old chap."

I blushed again and he smiled at me warmly.

"Now Don, old chap," said Charles, "Are you ready to take this up another notch and have some more fun with Charles? Will you wear your clogs for me? Will you call me Mister Charles and let me see you walk up and down the living room? I like to watch naked young men parade up and down for me Don. It excites me to see their cocks wobble and their bums wiggle. You will wiggle your bum for me in your clogs, won't you Don, just to please me?"

Thinking that Charles was only role-playing when he called himself Mister Charles and knowing that there was a big part of me that enjoyed playing a submissive role with a much older man I was happy to play his game.

"Of course, Mister Charles," I responded. "I will enjoy obeying your every command in order to please you and make you happy."

"Good show," said Charles, "Jolly good show. Just take off your t-shirt too, there's the good boy. You don't mind if Mister Charles calls you boy, do you Don? Now, allow me a moment to get myself comfortable on the sofa, there's a good chap."

He took the two glasses and the martini mix and went into the living room. A moment later he called me to walk in and pass up and down before him for his inspection. He told me to be sure to wiggle my bum and have my foreskin pulled back so my cock could wobble.

Feeling a little bit self-conscious at first but still semi erect I obeyed Charles and proceeded to walk up and down the living room in the manner he had asked of me. Charles asked me if I was enjoying doing this for him and I said that I was. I exaggerated my wiggle for him and he said he liked that. I paused for him when he asked me to. I placed my hand on one hip when he told me to. I stood beside him and drank from the martini glass. I did everything he asked of me.

"Oh you are so cute and sexy," said Charles. "I love that you know how to be obedient. I love your firm body and your smooth white skin. Be a good boy now and stand with your back to me. Now look over your shoulder and smile provocatively at me, there's a good boy."

I did this for him several times and even batted my eyelids several times, each time I looked over my shoulder at him. He really liked that and I took pleasure in the praise he lavished on me for doing this. He kept touching his cock and he stayed erect. He asked me to bend over from the waist and try to touch the ground as if I were reaching to pick up something I had dropped.

"No," he said. His voice betrayed his unhappiness. "That just won't do. Come over here at once and finish your martini. I would like you to wear something else and you will do what I ask, won't you boy?"

"Of course, I will, Charles." I replied. This was a mistake. His hand slapped me very hard on the bare bottom and I was really sore.

"Mister Charles, boy," he said angrily. "You will address me as Mister Charles, do you hear me boy?"

"Yes, Mister Charles," I replied.

He slapped me hard on the other buttock and told me to stay there. He left the room and returned with a thin black ribbon, a white coloured pair of ladies high heels, a pair of skimpy, black, nylon, panties and a hair brush.

"Kneel down in front of me Don, and hold this ribbon," he said.

I knelt down and he stood behind me combing my long brown hair back and pulling it all up in to a pony tail. He handed me the brush and took the ribbon from me. He tied my hair back in to a pony tail with the ribbon. He was very gentle and had obviously done this many times before. He told me to kick off the clogs and step in to the high heels. I felt so sexy standing naked in the high heels and couldn't wait to walk up and down in them for Charles. I had an erection again and Charles noticed. He kept rubbing the panties on his cock and damp spots quickly appeared on them.

"Does my little boy like wearing high heels then Don?" asked Charles. "Do you feel all feminine and sexy Don? Oh you do, don't you, boy? Stroke your cock for me then, there's a good chap. I like to see boys in high heels with big hard cocks, wanking for me."

"Yes Mister Charles," I replied, giving him the answer I knew he wanted but I also knew he had me bang to rights in his teasing comments. True to form my hard, erect, cock, advertised the fact that I loved wearing heels for this bossy little man who was bending me to his will and I was more than happy to oblige him. I stroked my cock slowly for him. I held it at the base and wobbled it up and down and to and fro for him. I put a finger in my mouth and acted like a slut for him miming questions and phrases like "Who, me?", "Big cocks", "I want you". I smiled and blew kisses at him. My outrageous behaviour had the desired effect on him. He was very, very aroused. Pre-cum stained the little black panties.

"Oh you sweet, dirty, little pansy, boy. You have done this before. I will teach you to tease Mister Charles. Get over here now bitch boy, and I mean right now."

"Me, Mister Charles," I asked Charles, feigning an exaggerated innocence and turning my back to him.

"What a naughty, sexy, little boy you are!"

"Oh Mister Charles," I said in a teasing voice. "Did you not like my little show?"

"Come over here, old chap and I will show you how much I liked it," said Charles.

The little black nylon panties were just hanging on his engorged cock. They were in beautiful contrast to his pale white skin and a perfect match for his black pubic hair. I wanted to rub myself against him and eagerly covered the ground between us. He indicated with his hand that he wanted me to sit on his knee and I did not need to be asked twice. I wanted to feel his hairy thighs beneath the soft smooth skin on the backs of mine. I sat on his knee and draped my arms lovingly around his neck and looked up in to his eyes adoringly. His eyes told me how much he wanted me as did the hardness of his still firm cock which was pressing against me.

Our lips met and mine parted to admit his long wet tongue which sought out my own to dance with and swirl for our mutual pleasure. While we were locked in this loving embrace he ran his hand tenderly up and down between my thighs rasping his finger tips along the soft white skin of my inner thighs to entice me and encourage me to be for him what he wanted me to be. I ran my fingers through his hair and gently caressed his head to let him know that I felt as he did and wanted this as much as he did.

He broke off the kiss and we both caught our breath. I had been right about his lips. He was a wonderful kisser. It was his beautiful full lips that I had noticed when he sat beside me on the bench in the park and the roughness of his manly face that made the difference when we kissed.

"Touch me, Don," he whispered. "There's a good chap. Use the panties to rub me up and down. Tease me, please, while I look at your legs in those white heels. Oh God, Don, your legs in those heels look so long and sexy and your lovely hard cock. Tease me; please tease me, old chap."

So I teased him mercilessly because he wanted me too. I said the things I thought he wanted to hear me say as I gently petted and patted his thick shaft with my fingertips.

"Mister Charles," I whispered, in my sweetest little voice. "Oh Mister Charles, you are a very dirty man for making me wear these lovely white high heels for you. You do enjoy watching young men walking up and down for you in ladies' heels and nothing else, don't you?"

"Yes," he said. "I love it."

"You have brought lots of young men here to your house to parade up and down for you, haven't you Mister Charles?"

"Yes," he said. "I love looking at naked young men and their big cocks."

"Mister Charles," I continued. "You are a very dirty man. I bet you just love to look at their long legs and wobbly cocks, don't you? You like to have little skimpy panties on your cock as you watch those lovely, naked, young men walk up and down for you, don't you? Do you like to see their bums wiggle for you as they walk up and down with their cocks dangling between their legs? Is that what you like, old chap?"

"Oh God, yes, yes," he cried.

"Mister Charles, you are so nasty," I added. "I bet you make them bend over for you so you can leer at their lovely bums and long legs from behind as you play with your big cock, don't you, old chap?"

He started to moan and I let my fingertips tap lightly against the sensitive underside of his cock head. He was leaking copious amounts of pre cum and his heavy breathing was interrupted by little whimpers. He was staring at my cock and my legs and the high heels. His eyes betrayed his growing lust for the situation. I took a tiny piece of his foreskin between my finger and thumb and tugged it several times in a row. He moaned deeply. I slid the nylon panties up and down his cock and tugged on his foreskin again.

"Do you like looking at my long legs and my hard cock Mister Charles?" I asked him as I teased him with the little panties. "Why don't you touch my cock, Mister Charles and feel how hot it is?"

"You are such a beautiful tease, Don," he replied. "Don't you know what I want? I want your warm, wet mouth, that's what I want old chap. Suck me, Don. Suck me now, there's a good chap."

"Oh Mister Charles," I teased. "That is so naughty. You are a very naughty man. You are making me do very dirty things for you."

I slid down on the sofa and lay down on my tummy with my head over his midriff. Before taking his cock in my mouth I teased him again one last time.

"Now then, Mister Charles; when I suck your cock in to my mouth and lap you with my tongue, don't you dare stare at my legs or touch my bum," I said quietly, knowing fine rightly that he was going to do exactly that to intensify his orgasm.

Holding his shaft tightly with the little black nylon panties, I pulled down gently to expose his swollen bulbous head which I covered in saliva as I slurped it with a popping suction straight in to my mouth and bathed expertly with my tongue. He placed his hand on my bum and I sucked him deeper into my mouth while still pulling downwards on his thick shaft. I slid the fingers of my left hand down under his balls to gently massage them with feather like effect.

His moaning intensified and became quite guttural and noisy. I heard a muffled yell and the first spurt of his hot tasty ejaculate exploded from his wide open slit quickly followed by several more. I had to swallow or lose it. Some of his hot, tasty seed spilled from the sides of my mouth to flow quickly down the shaft of his cock coming to rest on my hand and staining the little nylon panties. His hips jerked upwards in several harsh thrusts but I moved my head upwards to compensate. He was roaring out his pleasure and his hand came to rest on the top of my head and began to rub it gently.

"You beautiful boy, Don," he said as his cock began to go soft in my mouth. "That was absolutely gorgeous, old chap. I mean it. That was absolutely wonderful. Thank you ever so much my darling boy."

His praise made me blush again but I felt very happy. I did not release his cock from the warm, wet, confinement of my mouth, until I had sucked from it, every last drop of his manly seed and then some. I just had one little problem which Charles would be able to see quite clearly as I rolled over on to my back laying my head on his lap.

I wanted more from him now, much more. I made a show of sucking Charles' spilled creamy essence in to my mouth. He smiled his approval as I lay there wantonly, looking up at him, feigning innocence and a coyness that belied my need for release. I was tempting him. My body language was urging him to touch me where my need was greatest. However, he gently stroked my head in a very soothing manner as he looked me up and down.

Taking the little, black, cum stained, panties from around his cock he dangled them over my face and I heard him say.

"Can you smell my spunk on these little panties, Don, old chap? Go on then. Inhale deeply. You know you want to. You do love the taste and smell of Mister Charles, don't you, boy? I know you enjoyed walking up and down for me in those white high heels, didn't you?"

Saying this he rubbed the little, black panties all over my face and I inhaled deeply. I had this mad urge to put them on and show him how good they would look on me while I was wearing his white high heels.

As if he had read my mind Charles asked me that very question.

"Would you like to put these little panties on for me one day Don, old chap? I would love to see you in them. I would love to see your cock straining to break out of them, old boy. You will put them on for me on your next visit, won't you?"

He smile was expansive and I had no intention of refusing Mister Charles. I smiled back at him saying that there was nothing that would please me more.

"I say, Don, old chap," said Charles with an expression that indicated his delight, "your cock looks absolutely fabulous. Would you like me to help you with that old boy?"

"Yes please, Mister Charles," I replied, moving up to lie against him once more.

"Would you like to cum in to the little black panties, Don? Is that what you would like? I think it is," he teased. "Lots of the young men who come to my house like to cum in panties especially when they are wearing high heels like you are, Don"

"There's nothing I would like more, Mister Charles," I responded, doing my best to conceal my excitement from him.

"Do you know what, Don, old chap?" said Charles. "I think you are just a little sissy boy at heart. Are you a panty loving sissy, Don? Do you love the feel of panties on your cock? I bet you do."

"Yes, Mister Charles. I love the feel of panties against my hard cock."

He placed the panties over my cock and ran his hand smoothly, back and forth, and up and down, the length of my cock. His touch was so light and all the while he teased me for my pleasure.

"Don likes little panties, doesn't he? Who is a little panty lover then? Who likes high heels and panties?"

"I do, Mister Charles," I moaned.

"Who likes to ride Mister Charles' big cock? You do, don't you? You just love big old cocks, don't you, old chap?

"Yes, yes," I cried.

"Don likes to suck Charles' big fat cock, doesn't he? Little cocksucker Don."

I lay there looking in to his eyes and listening to him teasing me and I was in lost in the pleasurable sensations he was administering to me. He continued transporting me to heaven with the movement of his hand across my cock and then he asked me.

"Who is my new, little, cock sucking slut, old chap? Come on, tell me Don. Tell Mister Charles. Who is my new little cocksucker, Don? It's you Don, isn't it? You just love my cock, don't you? I think I'll make you suck it again. What are you Don? You are my little, sexy, high heel wearing, cock sucker."

That was it. I could hold back no longer and I called out his name as I emptied everything I had left into the little black panties as he held me tightly in his hand.

"Oh God! Charles! Charles! I am! I am!"

Mister Charles was smiling at me and I smiled back at him saying thank you. He told me to let him stand up and then asked me if I would lie flat out on the sofa for him facing the back of the sofa. When I did this, he adjusted the high heels on my feet to his satisfaction and drank some more from his glass.

"I just want to drink you up with my eyes old chap, you don't mind, do you Don?"

"Mister Charles can do just whatever he wants to do to me," I replied looking back at him over my shoulder and smiling. Wallowing in the afterglow of post orgasmic bliss I meant what I had said. I raised my hips a little off the sofa for him to see and I wiggled my bum at him, invitingly.

As cool as you like, Mister Charles finished his drink, set his glass down on the table and came over to the sofa. He picked up the cum-soaked panties and dropped them on my face. He reached behind one of the cushions and produced a small jar of Vaseline petroleum jelly. I looked up at this little man and watched him unscrew the top of the jar, casually drop the lid on the carpeted floor and dip his fingers into the contents of the jar. He had that glint in his eyes that had attracted me in the park and I couldn't wait to feel his entire body with its beautiful, pale white skin press against me. His cock, formerly flaccid was now semi erect.

I moved closer to the back of the sofa and stuck my bum out to greet his fingers which expertly found their destination. He slid his fingers up and down the outside of my bum hole and then penetrated me with his middle finger first. My muscles contracted at first and then I relaxed and allowed my self to enjoy his steady movements. A second finger entered me and Mister Charles made small circular movements. Round and round his fingers moved as they journeyed inwards and then outwards. I pushed back to meet them and Mister Charles noticed my movements.

exaucer
exaucer
360 Followers