Mister Gabe Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

The Past

Four years ago Grant and Lydia decided to get married. They had their wedding in an old hotel downtown. The hotel was a "landmark" kind of place, with a castle-like look. Twelve floors, with each of the top three floors progressively smaller so that from the street it looked like the top of a castle. Each of the top three floors had a public access walk-way around the outside that you could access from the ballrooms, or guest rooms, bordered by parapets for sight-seeing. Difficult to describe. You just have to know the place. It is a cool place.

Anyway, we were invited to their wedding, as was the Rat and his wife (and a bunch of other folks of course). Normal stuff. Vows. Churchy stuff. Then on to the celebration party, which was held on the ninth floor - the first level with the outside walkway.

At some point during the dancing I was sitting at a table with Grant and a few other guys tilting a few back. I looked around the dance floor to see if I could see my wife. Lo and behold, she was out there in the middle, in the Rat's arms. Across the other side of the dance floor I could see his wife sitting there watching them as well.

He held her pretty tightly, and as I watched I could see one of his hands drift down from her waist to her butt, giving it an obvious squeeze. Jen was wearing a body hugging black dress with a deep v neck that connected to straps over the shoulder connecting right a butt level in the back. She couldn't wear a bra in that dress and given how tight it was, she had to wear a thong on the bottom. Nice cleavage, and all of her back was exposed. Did I say that she looked hot?

I put down my beer and strolled over to the Rat's wife thinking that if he could fondle my wife, I could at least dance with his. As I walked past them on the dance floor, Jennifer gave me a little smile and then turned her face back to the Rat, nodding. I lost sight of them as I took the Rat's wife's hand and pulled her onto the dance floor. As we circled I noticed the Rat standing to one side and Jen nowhere to be seen. After a moment I could see her returning from the ladies room. She went directly to the Rat, who looked at her, and then pointed at me.

Jen came over to me and I paused the waltz that I was doing with the Rat's wife. Jen gave me a shaky smile and held out her hand to me, palm down, obviously holding something. I tilted my head at her in question and held out my hand into which she placed her thong. WTF! I let go of the Rat's wife, who I had been still holding with my other hand and leaned into Jen, "what the hell is going on?" I demanded. She just smiled a small smile up at me and whispered, "he told me to take them off and give them to you. He is waiting to dance some more with me. Can I go?"

Again I was dumbstruck by this woman in front of me. But I could also feel my cock starting to harden in my pants. I looked up at the Rat to see that he was grinning broadly at me. His wife took my hands again and pulling me in close to her, said, "let her go Dave." Jen leaned in to me to plant a chaste kiss on my lips and said, "I have to go Dave. I love you." And with that she turned back to the Rat. His wife pulled me back into the dance grinding her pelvis into my semi, and in my numb state I simply turned into the waltz with her.

A few minutes later I was again looking around for Jen. I could see neither her nor the Rat and stopped dancing as I took a more purposeful look around the dance floor. I turned back to the Rat's wife and demanded, "do you see them?"

She sighed, and said "no, they left a little bit ago."

"Where," I demanded again?

She took my hands and pulled me in close, placing one of my hands on her hip, and holding the other pressed the back of my hand into her breast, "he took her to our room." Maintaining contact at the hip, she slowly ground her pelvis into my semi-woody, and said, "he is probably pulling her dress off right now."

I stopped all movement and stared at her. "What the fuck!" Without thinking I stepped back from her and ran out of the ballroom. I don't know what I was thinking other than "fuck, fuck, fuck!" I ran to the elevator and stopped. I didn't know where I was going, so I turned and ran back to the ballroom to pry the info from the Rat's wife. She wasn't there. I ran around the ballroom with, I'm sure, a panicked look on my face, searching for her, but couldn't find her. So I went back to the elevator and up to the next floor. I spent the next hour moving from floor to floor and on the 10th and 11th floors pacing around the outside walkway trying to hear or see something that would give me a clue as to where my wife was, or to find the Rat's wife. My mind was racing. I could just picture my wife, walking down a corridor in this hotel with the Rat beside her. He had his hand on her ass. As they got to a door he turned her and pushed her back up to the door. Forcefully he opened her top and pulled both of her tits out into view. With one hand he cruelly twisted one nipple and with the other he pulled her by the hair, pressing his lips to hers and driving his tongue into her mouth. I could see her legs weaken as he let go of her hair and used his now free hand to reach below the hem of her dress to find her cunt, dripping wet. He drove his fingers deep into my wife with one push. She moaned around his mouth as his fingers started to move in her. Suddenly there was a noise from farther down the hallway and both my wife and the Rat looked to see a middle age man striding towards them from a room further down the hall. The Rat let go of my wife's tit, and leaving them both on display, fumbled for his room key card. By the time he was ready to insert it into the card reader, the man was standing before them - eyeing Jen up and down as she stood there on weak legs; her tits hanging out, one of the them bright red from the recent abuse; her dress bunched up above the Rat's hand as he continued to move his fingers inside her. "Nice," was all he said as the Rat opened the door and pushed my wife inside his room. I could see her fall to her knees. I could see the Rat open his pants and haul out his cock. I could see him grab my wife's head by two fistfuls of her hair. I could see her wedding rings on the hand she used to brace herself against his thigh. I could see her look up at him and open her mouth to him. I just couldn't stop the visual images racing around my mind, and I couldn't stop the fact that my cock was so hard that it actually throbbed as I made my circuits of the hotel.

After an hour I found myself leaning against the parapet on the 9th floor, outside of the wedding ballroom, staring vacantly down at the city. My mind had long since gone numb.

I heard a step behind me, and then felt a hand on my waist, turning me away from the view. "Don't jump my love," came out of Jen's mouth as I turned to find her standing close. Her hair was slightly mussed, but otherwise she looked unchanged. She smiled up at me and leaned in to give me kiss. It started chastely, but I placed my hands on her head and pulled her tightly, thrusting my tongue into her mouth. I remember tasting scope mouthwash. Jen returned the passionate kiss every bit as hungrily as I was offering.

Finally I leaned back from her. "Where were you," I demanded in a hoarse voice.

She looked up at me smiling softly and said, "I went for a walk".

"For a fucking hour?" I couldn't contain myself, my jealousy and worry coming out in my demand. "You were with him," I accused.

"Yes," she replied, still maintaining eye contact with me. She moved in to press her body to mine and whispered, "he told me to follow him. I did."

"What did you do? You were fucking him weren't you?"

Slowly shaking her head side to side, as if saying no, she replied, "he said not to tell you. He said that you would prefer to be guessing." She pressed her lower body into mine, and we both discovered that I was as hard as a rock. "I think he was right," she said as a slow grin spread across her face.

"Tell me what the fuck you were doing!" I shifted my hands from her head to her shoulders and gave her a little shake to emphasize my demand.

Still shaking her head she simply said, "no. I can't." She reached up to hold my head in her hands, drawing me down to her. She kissed me slowly on the lips and then whispered, "I love you, and only you David. That will always be true."

Jen never did tell me what happened that night. We left the wedding right then and there, and I never saw the Rat or his wife again. I'm pretty sure the Jennifer didn't either, although I have always wondered about that. No amount of pressing on my part afterward ever budged Jen into telling me about that night. Over time the jealousy and doubt waned. Oddly though, every time I thought about Grant's wedding night, I got hard... wondering.

...

The Present

I looked at the bottle that I was holding. It was empty again. I don't know why it had never crystalized like this for me before. Maybe it was Mister Gabe's declaration about Jennifer coming back to me soon that had finally kick started my understanding. Jennifer "needed" to be commanded, and once commanded she "needed" to do as she had been told. Mister Gabe had been doing the "telling" for the last two years because I hadn't stepped up to the role that had to be filled in my wife's life, and... And because I had let it happen.

Mister Gabe.

June 2011

I could clearly remember the first time that I had heard his name. It was early summer, just before the end of the school year. I had been away from town on a business trip for my old firm. Just before I had left on the trip, Sara had announced to us that she was engaged, and wanted to be married in the next few months... She didn't want to wait. That blew us away, although she and her boyfriend had been inseparable through-out high school and we shouldn't have been surprised. Her boyfriend, Brock, was the son of the guy that had developed our neighborhood and built our house. In fact, his father was holding the other side of our house to give to his son once he graduated university - which was still a few years away since he was just graduating high school in a few days. Sara, who had turned eighteen a month earlier, reminded both of us that her mom was only 18 when she got married to me, and we were a screaming success in the marriage department. She was in love. Brock was in love, and certainly had good prospects. There was no room for argument. In fact, neither Jennifer nor I were really dismayed about the prospect, as we both liked Brock and his family. Anyway that news had rocked us a bit, and we had found ourselves talking about it every night while I was away, during my regular, evening "call home".

Then, one night, I remember that it was a Wednesday, Jennifer was even more excited about something than Sara's recent marital announcement had made her. Jen told me that someone was finally moving into the other side of our house! Early that day she had seen a sleek black limo pull up, out of which came a lady. The lady appeared to be about our age, with long black hair and very pale skin. She was wearing a dark suit - skirt and jacket. She had a "severe" look with her hair pulled back tightly from her face, but the effect was to look very professional. The lady had met a gentleman that Jen knew worked for Brock's father, and they both disappeared into the other side of the house.

Awhile later Jennifer had been going out to the back yard to relax by the pool (no school that week). She was wearing a relatively modest two piece bathing suit and carrying her towel, sun screen and a book. As she was arranging herself on a lounger she heard the door to the other side open and then the clicking of heels on the flagstones approaching her. Jen paused in what she was doing to see the severe looking lady march up to her and stop, staring down at my wife on the lounger. "You are," the lady queried?

Stammering just a bit, my wife had replied with her name, and asked who she was talking to. "The concierge," was the reply. "I am preparing this residence for Mister Gabe's arrival," she stated matter-of-factly. "You may call me "C", or whatever Mister Gabe instructs you." All the while, the lady, "C", was frankly appraising my wife, her eyes travelling slowly up and down my wife's body.

Jen was initially a little nervous and then simply put off by "C"s appraisal and manner. "What are you doing here," she had demanded.

Ignoring the question, "C" had stated, "inside will require some work, which I will have done immediately. Outside is adequate." Her eyes left Jen and travelled around the backyard, taking in the pool, the eight foot high privacy fence (even though with the large yards, and the fact that we were backed onto a woodland, there was little need for the fence we thought), the flagstone patio, the hot tub, the assortment of "deck" furniture and the couches arranged around the firepit, the grill and the outdoor bar. Returning her eyes to my wife, she had simply stated, "stand".

Jennifer told me that she found herself standing, self-consciously, in front of the imposing women. She found that even in her heels "C" was still shorter than my wife. "C" told her to step into the middle of the patio and hold herself erect. Apparently she used that term - "stand erect". My wife did as she was told and the lady slowly circled her, asking questions about my wife, her family (me and the kids), what we did, how old we were, what kind of shape we were in, etc. Jennifer told me that she had found herself answering all of the questions as they were posed to her. Finally "C" had stopped directly in front of Jen, standing very close. Close enough that the lapels of "C"s suit were brushing against Jennifer's breasts, encased as they were by her swimsuit top. "Generally, I am satisfied," "C" had stated quietly, "and I believe that you will do as well." As she abruptly turned away, "C" had declared, "workmen will be here this afternoon and tomorrow remodelling the interior. Furniture and effects will be delivered Friday. Stay out of their way. I will return on Saturday to complete things and Mister Gabe will be here Monday. Be available, with your children and husband on Monday evening to meet him. I will gather you Monday evening and instruct you further." And with that "C" disappeared back into the other side of the house, the door shut, and she was gone.

Jen was breathless in recounting the episode to me, and I could tell she was excited. It was more than mere excitement at the time of the interrogation as Jennifer admitted breathlessly to me that when "C" was standing breast-to-breast with her at the end of the interview, Jen's nipples were as hard as marbles and clearly evident to "C"s appraisal. I was intrigued by the fact that my wife had been so obliging to the lady's instructions and found the lady's name for herself - the "concierge" or simply "C" - to be amusing and pretentious. Jennifer tried to explain that she found herself simply unable to "not" do as "C" told her. We laughed it off and I teasingly reminded her that "kissing was okay" if she was that interested in "C", to which she shushed me good naturedly, and we both let it go.

That was the end of the day's story and we went on to other things. My trip would keep me away through the weekend and in to the middle of the next week and I told my wife that. The length of the trip was somewhat unexpected, but the clients' business came first, and that was how long it was going to take. Unfortunately, it meant that I wouldn't be "making myself available" on Monday to meet the mysterious Mister Gabe.

Friday night's conversation was interesting as well. Apparently the workman next door had their supplies and construction material delivered to the front driveway. Mike and Molly had been watching from inside and Mike simply couldn't help himself - being the curious teenager that he was. He went outside and started poking around the construction materials. Coming back in he told the rest of the family that it was mostly normal stuff - wood, nails, etc. - , but that it did contain some odd stuff. There were sheets of thick cork laminate. Sara speculated that perhaps he was re-flooring part of the house, but Mike said the sheets were at least 4 inches thick, so couldn't be flooring. Mike also said that there were boxes of large stainless steel hooks, a couple of beams at least eight feet long, and a wire mesh contraption that they couldn't figure out. Jennifer told me that the family spent most of the rest of the day speculating on what the new neighbor could possibly be doing.

On Monday I called home at the normal time - around 8pm - and no one answered the phone. This had happened before from time to time, so I wasn't in the least concerned. However, when I called back at 9 and then again at 10, still with no answer, my concern spiked. I had been using the house phone, so after the third no answer I called Jen's cell, and then Sara's cell, both no answers. Finally, Mike picked up on his cell phone. This is what he told me.

He said that the entire family had stuck around the house for most of the weekend to observe the goings on next door. They had watched delivery truck after delivery truck pull up, first with all sorts of furniture and affects and then with food and drink supplies. All were unloaded while "C" stood on the veranda observing and barking directions. In addition to the furniture being moved into the other side of the house, a very large divan/couch/bed'ish contraption was taken around back and placed under the roofed-over portion of the patio. When his mom went out to ask "C" what that was about apparently the answer was something like, "Mister Gabe needs to be comfortable for all of his activities, wherever he decides to do them... as you will no doubt find out." Finally, on Sunday anouther truck had pulled up off of which was unloaded more furniture. These were odd, according to Mike, in that they included what looked like padded sawhorses, a post with hooks on it, and a number of large wooden chests.

Today - Monday - Mike and Molly had rushed home from school together and found their mom and Sara waiting for them. They had a quickie supper - veggies and dip, some crackers and sliced meat. Their mom told them that "C" had stopped by as soon as she got home from work to tell her that they should eat "lightly". Shortly afterward Brock pulled into the drive. As if they had been observed, as soon as they all gathered in the kitchen, the door to the patio pulled open and in walked "C" as if she owned the place. "Stand in a line," she barked at them. She proceeded to pace up and down in front of my family who stood as told, quietly awaiting instructions. "Mister Gabe has been told of you," she began, "and he is interested in meeting you tonight. You and you," pointing at Molly and Mike, "need to put on some more presentable clothing. Go to your rooms and change into something nice," she commanded. "Go now."

Mike said that he and Molly headed for the stairs to change. They passed Jen and Sara on the way up the stairs as they returned. "C" was waiting for them in the kitchen. "You are both sixteen, correct?" she asked. She nodded as they did. "Fine, Mister Gabe will meet with you when he gets here, and then you will depart the residence." She reached into the breast pocket of her suit and withdrew a wad of cash, and counted out $100 for each of the kids and gave it to them. "Enjoy yourself, on Mister Gabe. Consider this a "hello neighbor" gift - his words, not mine," "C" emphasized. "Go out and enjoy yourselves, but be home by 11pm as you both have school tomorrow. I have cleared this with your mother." Brock was still in the kitchen, sitting now as he awaited Sara's return, and he nodded that Jen had in fact agreed to this.