Mister Gabe Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dainii
dainii
132 Followers

The passion sweetened, and slowed. We stopped with Sara crouched over me, her breasts resting in my hands and her staring into my eyes. "I love you Daddy".

All I could say was to repeat back to her, "and I love you Sara darling."

Suddenly "C" swatted me across the legs, and pinched Sara. "Get up! Mister Dane, you are done. Get out of here. Sara, sweetling, come to the bed with me now." We all rose, me pulling my pants back up as I did. "C" had moved Sara over to her bed and with a quick movement, shed her own bikini bottoms. She pushed Sara back on to the bed and moved to position herself over my daughter. "Hush" she said to Sara, "it is my turn." She looked at me and ordered, "I told you to get out of here. Go!"

I left. Again, my mind cleared from the heat of what had just happened, and while I "knew" that what I had just done was terribly wrong, the only thing I "felt" was that it had been so right to do. I really did not have regrets. God help me!

I went to my room and stood in the closet for a moment trying to recall why I was there. Then it hit me... Mister Gabe had told me to change. He was still outside with my wife. How long had it been? What were they doing?

I tore my suit off, and grabbing a pair of shorts I pulled them on and ran for the stairs.

I slowed to a walk in the kitchen and again paused at the screen door. This was where I was at nine thirty. How long ago was that? Looking out I could see Mister Gabe bent over my wife. Clearly he was kissing her. Clearly she was enjoying it.

I pulled open the screen door and strode to the couple - my wife and the black man - entangled on the couch. Jen broke her kiss and looked up at me. Momentarily there was a look of concern on her face which immediately cleared into a brilliant smile as Mister Gabe said, "I'm told that kissing is ok. Isn't that so, Dave?"

I found myself nodding, along with Jennifer who was also nodding, as I regained my seat beside them. I reached out and put my hand on Jen's shoulder drawing her to me. She came, reluctantly it seemed, but she came, looking in my eyes the whole time. "What were you up to so long in there," queried Mister Gabe?

"I..I..I was helping "C" calm Sara down," I stuttered as my incestuous act with my daughter came crashing in on me like a freight train. What the fuck had I done? Jennifer reached up to caress my chin and then dipped her lips to suck on my right nipple.

"hmmm," came from Mister Gabe. "Good for you David. I was starting to despair about you. Perhaps there is hope. For the moment though, that is enough of that Pet," and he roughly pulled my wife from me and onto his lap. In a moment she had adjusted to crouching over his lap, leaning in as he murmured something in her ear.

She turned her head sideways to look at me. There was fire in her eyes as she throatily whispered, "David, please take off my cover up. Mister Gabe wants to suck on my tits. He was waiting for you to get back and now he is very impatient."

I found myself getting up from the couch and leaning over my wife, grasping the sides of her cover up and pulling them back and off of her shoulders. Standing, I held her garment. Crouching, she straightened her back and looking over her shoulder at me whispered, "thank you my love." With that Mister Gabe pulled her forward, snaring a nipple between his fat black lips.

I stood there and watched as the black giant sucked and nibbled and bit my wife's tits. His hand roamed her bare back, and crept down to and under her bikini bottom. Jennifer just writhed in his arms, her breasts a pleasure extension of his mouth. She moaned.

From some distant place I could hear the patio door open and close, and the pad of bare feet approach. I could not tear my eyes from the scene in front of me until a naked and sweaty "C" positioned herself beside the couple.

"Dave... Dave!" came from Jennifer. She had stopped moving on the black man's lap and had her ass in the air towards me. His eyes were on me as well as she looked at me and said, "Mister Gabe would like you to take off my bottoms. Please David... please take off my bottoms for Mister Gabe," she pleaded with me.

I moved to crouch between their legs so that I could more easily reach the ties on either side of her bikini. Mister Gabe growled, "you may as well remove my trunks as well David." I paused with one hand on one of my wife's ties, and looked between their bodies. Mister Gabe was hard, and he was huge. His cock looked to be at least a foot long, and it was straining his swim trunks to their limit.

I found myself pulling the ties on Jennifer's bikini bottoms when "C" cleared her throat, "Master, it is approaching eleven o'clock."

"Fuck!" roared the black man, and he immediately rose to his feet, knocking me backwards onto my heels. "Fuck, fuck, and fuck!" he roared over again. Mister Gabe visibly took control of himself and gently placed my naked wife on her feet before him. He reached down and with one hand helped me to my feet. "Your younger children are due home any minute. We are done for tonight," and he motioned us towards the house.

As we backed away, we could both see his massive tool straining at his trunks. He turned to his nude concierge, "you go to the room. You will be punished, and I will be relieved." With a mighty thwack across her ass he drove "C" towards the door to his side of the house. He paused once more and looking at me and my wife, he murmured softly, "this eleven o'clock witching hour is unacceptable. I will think of something." He quickly strode to me and taking up my hand gave it a firm shake, "thank you David for the pleasure of your wife". He dropped my hand, and reached for Jennifer, pulling her close by pinching her nipple and pulling. His other hand dove for her cunt and two fingers dug inside briefly as she bent from the sudden onslaught. We could both easily hear the squish of liquid as he stirred her juices. Just as suddenly her withdrew his fingers and put them in his mouth, and turned to me, "she is as sweet as your daughter, David. I like your wife very much. Yes, I do."

With that he followed "C" into his house. Jennifer briefly glanced towards me and then scrambled to pick up her clothing. I stopped her at the patio door. We could hear the front door of the house opening, but I drew my wife to me and put my fingers where the black man's were recently. Jennifer stood statue still as I brought my fingers to my mouth and sucked them clean. "He is correct. You are sweet my love, and I do love you very much." Jennifer's face twisted from a small smile to a sob in a heartbeat and she crashed into my arms, "I love you too David, I love you, I love you, I love you."

We both heard Mike and Molly moving in the foyer, so holding hands, and with our clothing straightened and with Jennifer having donned a bathrobe that hung by the patio (for guests getting out of the pool), we entered the house.

That is how I met Mister Gabe.

dainii
dainii
132 Followers