Mister Gabe Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dainii
dainii
132 Followers

Her eyes blinked at that and she frowned. She craned her head around to once again look at Mister Gabe. "But I do love him. He is my love."

"You may think that Jennifer, but you may never say that again, ever. Not so long as you belong to me. When...if, I return you to him, then maybe you will want to say that again. Besides, I am sure that he no longer cares for you that way. Consider that he just had Sara's fiancé fuck your mouth, and that was after he fucked "C", and then fucked your daughter's mouth. Now tell him again, properly."

Her head swivelled back to me and she stared into my horrified eyes. After a very long pause, her breathing shallow through slightly parted lips, "David, I do want this. I want to be Mister Gabe's wife so that he can love me passionately." She blinked again, and I swear that I saw a moment of uncertainty, but it passed. She broke eye contact with me and looked up at Mister Gabe seeking his approval.

His head nodded and a satisfied smile spread over his face. "Brock. You can go home now. I will expect you back here Saturday morning." He paused as Brock rose to his feet and without a word, headed for the house to depart. Then he looked at me. "Dave, enjoy your wife tonight for it is the last time I will allow you to. I don't care about you two," and his eyes encompassed both myself and my naked daughter who was still sitting on my lap, "but tomorrow Jen is to remain celibate. My favorite son-in-law will stand up for me, and Sara, you will stand up for your mother. My friend will officiate at the ceremony. We will have the ceremony Saturday evening as the children will leave tomorrow morning. "C" will instruct all of you on expectations for the ceremony tomorrow." With that he once again pulled my wife's face to his and he planted another soft kiss on her lips. ""C", let us depart now," and he released Jen and headed for his side of the house.

I couldn't speak. Sara couldn't speak. Jen was staring at me like a deer caught in the headlights. The moment stretched for ever. Finally Sara stood and moved in front of her mother, grasping her hands and staring into her eyes. "Mom. Really? How can you do this?" Her shock was evident in her voice.

Jennifer stuttered, "I...I...your dad wants me to. He said he wanted to give me to Mister Gabe. And...Mister Gabe wants me. I..," and her voice broke into a sob and tears started to well in her eyes, "I". She pulled her hands from Sara and ran to the patio door. "I" she screamed back at us, "I don't know, I just DO." She ripped the door open and ran into the house leaving me and Sara to stare at each other. In my mind I was shouting at myself, "why?"

...

The Present - June 2013

I opened my eyes and looked around the bedroom. It was still very dark. I don't know if I had drifted off or not, but the clock told me that it was after midnight. My eyes drifted around the room to the pool of light coming from the walk-in closet. Jen still wasn't back from the other side.

Why was I still here? Why had I stayed? Did she still love me? Do I still love her? Should I put the plan that I had been working on for so long into effect? The same questions that I have been asking myself over and over for the past two years popped into the front of my brain again. Still unanswered, but still, here I am.

I pulled myself to my feet and moved over to the sideboard on the far side of the bedroom. One doesn't normally keep booze in a bedroom but I had found early in this nightmare that I needed to have something to help me sleep - on many occasions. I grabbed a tumbler and the decanter filled with dark rum, and poured a full glass. No half measures. Taking the glass I walked to the door leading out to the balcony, opened it and stepped out. Movement on the patio caught my eye. I could see "C" having a discussion with Molly although I couldn't hear what they were saying. I was a bit surprised because I didn't know that "C" was in the house - she must have arrived sometime last night- but in my current state, not enough to do anything other than stare vacantly at them as I found a seat and stretched out my legs.

The wedding. That was when the nightmare really started...

...

June 2011

...The Day before the Wedding...

The day after my agreement to give Jen to Mister Gabe dawned early for me. Actually, I never went to sleep. Neither of us did. The night before had been intense. Crying. Talking. Oddly, though, over the course of the night my mental resistance to the situation faded into a fog in the back of my mine. I could still dispute what was happening, but it was a very faint voice, one that became easier to ignore as the night progressed. I could tell that Jen was going through the same change.

Eventually the tears stopped. Then it had been fucking, and sucking - in every way imaginable. I was in her mouth, her cunt and her ass. She even sucked me when I pulled out from her backdoor. I pinched and pulled her nipples, her hair, and had my hands wrapped around her neck as I drove myself into her. My tongue was in her mouth, rimming her anal ring, and licking my cum from her slit. We were passionate, intense, and almost desperate. Through it all we cried our love for each other. Then it morphed into simple love making. Tender, passionate, and longing. Jennifer vowed that no matter what Mister Gabe said, I was the only man she loved, would ever love. She begged for and got from me a promise that no matter what happened, and no matter how long it lasted, I would never leave her.

A thought occurred to me as I gazed into her eyes. "You aren't on the pill," I stated. "I'm the one who got clipped after the twins arrived. What are you going to do?"

Jen's eyes widened as she considered my statement. "I guess I go on the pill - but I better go get the prescription today."

I nodded at her. "It won't take effect in time for this coming week." I paused, and took a deep breath. "Jennifer, let me be very clear about this. I do not want you to become pregnant. Period. I absolutely forbid it. You need to get, and take the morning after pill for as long as you have to. Do you understand me?" She was just staring at me. I propped myself up on my elbow as I rolled her off of me onto her back, and looked down at her. "Jennifer, my love, I do not know why I agreed to give you away, or why I can't stop it. I don't know why you want it, and cannot explain it to me. But I do know this. You...will...not...become...pregnant. That is an absolute 'must'! I forbid it. You must do whatever you have to do to prevent it. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, my love. I understand," she replied, looking deep into my eyes. "But what if he tells me to stop taking the pill, or won't let me take them?"

"Jennifer," I firmly stated, "today you are still my wife. I command you in this. This command will last forever, and overrides anything that Mister Gabe may tell you to do. You must agree to this right now."

"Ok." It was as simple as that. "I do love it when you get so firm and commanding Dave. Sometimes I wish you were always like this." With that statement my wife had told me why she was so compliant with Mister Gabe, even if she herself did not recognize or acknowledge it, and at the time I failed to recognize what she was telling me. Upon reflection, that was the last moment that I had had to stop the nightmare before it began. What a stupid, fucking asshole I was!

She rolled me over onto my back and started to nestle into my arms again. My prick, amazingly, was stiff as a board again. I gently pulled her hips up and, positioning myself with one hand, pulled her down onto my rod again as I reached up to kiss her beautiful lips.

"hmmm, no, David," she whispered. "We can't do this anymore. Mister Gabe said I was to remain celibate today."

I growled at her, "we aren't fucking my love. I just want to be in you."

"I can see this is going to be a problem," she replied, and then levered herself up so that she was resting on her arms on my chest looking down into my eyes." She looked into my eyes and groaned quietly as I pushed a mild thrust up into her. "How are you ever going to survive while I am his?" she questioned herself quietly. "What if he keeps me for a month, or two?" Then her eyes got a little wider as a thought occurred to her. She stretched out to the side of the bed and grabbed her cell phone. I remained embedded within her, periodically taking little stabs up into her, while she did some typing on her phone.

"What are you up to lover?" I queried.

"Just texting Sara" she replied. "I asked her to come here."

"You think she'll be up? Why would you ask her to come here?"

"We'll see in a moment...and I think that she may be the answer to our problem. At least I think that is what Mister Gabe meant." With that she cast her phone aside and settled back onto me as before although she did lightly slap me on the shoulder when I once again thrust up into her. "Stop it," she mildly admonished me again.

Before I could ask her what she was talking about, I heard the door open and I could see Sara padding towards us. Her hair showed that she had just got out of bed, and she had herself wrapped up in her old night robe. We had got it for her as a Christmas present when she was fourteen and even though it was obviously too small for her now she continued to wear it. "Mom? What do you want?"

I stilled my slight movements in and out of my wife. Jen turned to her daughter, and patting the bed beside us said, "sit down dear. We should talk a bit."

Sara looked at Jen lying on top of me, and though the covers were up to her shoulders Sara could see my bare chest below her mother. She grinned a bit, and flopped down into a sitting position right beside us. Before Jen could say anything, Sara blurted, "it is ok Mom. I thought about it a lot last night, and while I don't understand it...any of it." She paused for a breath, "I don't understand anything that has been happening since Mister Gabe moved in...but it just doesn't seem to bother me anymore. I am so sorry that I made you cry last night."

"Shhhh baby girl," her mother whispered to her. "We are in the same place. We don't understand any of it either, but we've concluded that what is going to happen is just going to happen. We will be ok for as long as it goes on."

Sara nodded, and her face lit up into a smile. "Mom, I need to ask you...did you like blowing Brock? Did his cum taste good?"

Jen's eyes widened at the questions, and she paused, breathing slowly, "yes dear, I did like that." She glanced down at me and then said, "he did taste good." She smiled at me.

"How did you feel when he tried to suffocate you on his prick?" was our daughter's next question to her mom.

Jen's smile broadened and she looked back towards our daughter, "it was so intense. I have a question for you. Did you like sucking your dad's cock? Did you like him beating on you while you were sucking him?"

Sara was beaming as her eyes moved between her mother and me, "yes, god, I did." She looked right at me. "Daddy, it was so fucking hot! I loved you pounding into my throat, and smacking my ass as you did it!"

"Good," Jen said. She lifted herself up from my chest and the blanket fell away from her shoulders. She moved her legs to seat herself comfortably with me still hard as a rock and ensconced inside her. Sara's eyes travelled up and down her mother's naked body taking in her breasts - pear shaped and perfectly sized to fit into my hands - and on down to the tuft of pubic hair that Jen retained above her slit and then fixed on where our bodies met. Jen deliberately lifted herself slightly and then settled again, clearly showing our daughter my cock, slick with Jen's juices. "We have a bit of a problem that I hope you'll want to help out with," she murmured. "You see, Mister Gabe told us that I am to remain celibate today...no sex. You can also see," and she lifted herself up higher this time to expose at least half of my hard prick, "that your father needs to cum again. I can't help him. Can you?" This said as my wife leaned over towards Sara and put one hand behind our daughter's neck gently pulling Sara's face towards her own. Both of them closed their eyes as mother and daughter kissed each other. I could see their lips open, and then Jen thrust her tongue into Sara's mouth. My prick jumped inside Jen as I watched my two women neck passionately.

A moan escaped Sara as she pulled back slightly, first looking at her mother's lips and then pointedly looking down into my flushed face, "hmmm, yes Mom, I would like to help."

Jen smiled softly and then gently undid Sara's robe and pushed it off of her shoulders. It fell away to the floor at the side of the bed revealing my daughter to me. She had on a baby doll nighty made of satin. Her nipples were hard and pointing at me through the diaphanous material. My eyes travelled her body and I could clearly see that she had no panties on under the baby doll.

"Sara," my wife whispered, "I'm talking about a longer term commitment dear. We don't know how long Mister Gabe will command me, but it will probably be for a month or two. Maybe a little longer. We don't know exactly how it will affect your father's and mine sexual relations." She paused and took a breath, and slowly lay down slightly to my side pulling Sara down so that she was lying on my other side. Sara adjusted her legs comfortably alongside mine. All three of our heads were touching. Jennifer turned my head to lick my lips and then pushed my head around to face our daughter while pulling her closer into me. I found myself first licking Sara's lips, and then pushing my tongue into her opening mouth. She sucked on my tongue and groaned with desire. I couldn't control myself much longer and realized that while I was passionately frenching my daughter, I was also thrusting with increasing vigor into my wife's pussy. She groaned again, "David, you have to stop." I could feel her reach out to our daughter and pull her hand down to where we were joined. "Sara, will you provide your father with the outlet that he needs?" she whispered again. "For as long as necessary?"

Sara pulled her lips from mine and I started to say ,"Jen, what.." but was hushed by my daughter. She looked at her mother and nodded.

"Yes. For as long as I can." With that Jen lifted herself completely off of me and motioned for Sara to straddle me. "Are you wet dear?" Jen asked Sara. She moved her fingers down my daughter's body, briefly squeezing her breast through the baby doll eliciting another moan from Sara and then placed her hand on Sara's mound. Gently she parted the lips as Sara held herself above me and pushed her fingers into Sara's slit. Jen's smile grew broader, "yes, I see that you are very wet," and she pulled her fingers from Sara's hole and brought them to my mouth. "Mister Gabe has already tasted your daughter David. What do you think?" My lips parted as my wife pushed her fingers into my mouth and I tasted Sara's nectar.

My wife pulled her fingers from me and moved down the bed as Sara positioned herself over me. I could see Jen trailing kisses down our daughter's back. I felt my wife take my rampant cock in her hand and hold it upright as Sara settled herself down on me. "Take it slow dear. Your father is bigger than what you are used to with Brock." My breath shuddered as I could feel the head of my prick positioned by my wife at my daughter's opening and I could hear Jen whisper, "now Sara. Push down."

Sara sat down slowly but had to pause as I entered her, her breathing catching for a moment. Then with a look of determination on her face she forced herself down on me. I could feel every inch of my passage into my little girl's body. It was tight. It was amazing. Both of us were panting.

Fully embedded now, I placed my hands on Sara's hips and rocked upward into her. She gasped as we could both feel me pushing against her cervix. Jen, who was now kneeling on the bed beside us, reached over and pulled Sara's baby doll over her head revealing her gorgeous eighteen year old breasts to me. My wife then took my hand and placed it firmly on Sara's tit. "Squeeze it Dave." I did. "Twist the nipple, my husband." I did. Sara groaned again and started to move on me. Slowly. Up and down. "Harder Dave! Make our little girl your slut! Use her and abuse her in the way Mister Gabe has shown us!" I brought my other hand up and slapped Sara's tit, hard. She moaned and started moving faster. I could feel my blood boiling, and I could see the pre-orgasmic flush suffusing my daughter's body. Again I slapped her tit and twisted the other hard.

Using both hands I pulled my daughter's body to me and thrust up forcefully into her. Our breathing was ragged as we both approached our apex. Distantly I could hear sounds from outside our bedroom. Distantly I felt my wife get off of the bed, and say, "the twins are up. They are probably eager to get off on their trip." As I could feel the cum start to travel from my balls to my cock, distantly I heard my wife say, "you two enjoy yourselves. I'll take care of the twins and meet you in the kitchen later"...and distantly I felt my wife brush her lips against my ear and whisper, "I love you my husband. Eventually I'll be only yours again."

Sara and I were in our own world. I flipped her onto her back, never disengaging, and started to hammer into her. It took only moments. With a howl matched only by her scream, I thrust into her as deep as I could get and came. Over and over and over, I could feel myself shoot string after string of cum deep into my daughter as her cunt tightened in orgasm around me.

I fell off to her side, my prick popping out of her. We lay there for a long time catching our breath. Eventually, she rolled over, halfway onto my body and kissed me. "That was absolutely fucking amazing!" she exclaimed. "I have never cum like that. Daddy, I love you, love you, love you." She stopped kissing me between her exclamations and pushed herself up onto her elbows above me. "Seriously Daddy, I love you."

"Me too, you, sweet thing."

We looked at each other, and while the voice in our heads was telling us that this was so wrong, it was way back in our heads, and we both chose to totally ignore it. "Daddy, I don't understand what is going on, or how long it will last, but for as long as you want...now and even after this thing with Mom and Mister Gabe is done, I want you to know that I am your daughter slut. I want you to use me and abuse me in any way you want, at any time."

I nodded. That's it. I had just fucked my daughter, with my wife's help no less. And I knew that I would continue to fuck her. And I just nodded.

...

The rest of the day was a blur. Sara went to her room to clean up. I had a quick shower and got dressed. We found Jen in the kitchen with her bathrobe on - and I just knew that she had nothing except my dried cum on her body under it - talking with Mike and Molly about their trip. They were very excited and unsurprisingly, had come up with a list of items that they needed to take and had forgotten to get.

We - Molly, Mike and myself - finished eating breakfast, and were getting up to leave on our last minute trip when the patio door slid open. "C", dressed in a pair of shorts that were just barely 'not' short shorts and a button down shirt that had the tail gathered so that she tie it up under her breasts, strolled into our kitchen. The twins both looked at me like "huh"? "C" stated, "good morning the Dane family. I see that you two (looking at Molly and Mike) must be anxious to get going on your trip," to which they nodded. Looking over at Jen and Sara she continued, "you two and I have things to do today," and she grinned broadly, "and they will take most of our day." With that she motioned the three of us out to the garage. The kids headed out of the door and I paused just long enough to look back into the kitchen. "C" was parting Jen's robe, exposing her nude body, and exclaiming as she saw cum dried on her breasts, "I hope that isn't from today dear. Mister Gabe would be very displeased."

dainii
dainii
132 Followers