Mister Gabe Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dainii
dainii
132 Followers

Sara brushed past me and repositioned the kneeling stool directly in front of my wife, between her and Mister Gabe, and then she stepped back to her previous spot. "Kneel Jennifer," intoned the Reverend, and you kneel behind your ex-wife David." We did.

Mister Gabe made to step forward but paused. "Stephanie, assist me please," he growled. You could hear the husk in his voice as the situation was getting to the man too. I saw Steph jump up and rush to quickly kneel at her father's feet. Her small hands reached up to the knot holding his pants up, loosening them and then drawing his pants off of his feet, one at a time. She quickly scuttled back to her seat holding her father's linen pants as she did. At the same time I could see Drew pulling the shirt off of Mister Gabe's shoulders. In a moment he was nude.

Once again he stepped forward. On our knees before him, he was truly a huge specimen of an imposing figure. He was black, tall, wide shoulders, narrow hips, strong muscular abdomen, huge biceps and thighs. And a fucking huge fucking cock! Jen and I both had an up close and personal view of his massive tool rising to the occasion. It was at least three inches in diameter, and quickly stiffening to something approaching a foot long. We had both seen it before, when he had used it to suffocate "C" two nights previous. But this close was a different matter altogether.

"Hold Jennifer's head steady, David. Open her mouth." The rest of his instructions came quickly, if solemnly spoken. Letting go of her gown, I placed a hand on either side of my wife's head, and using a finger pried her mouth open. Then I slowly pressed her forward, directing her open mouth to the monster in front of us. Briefly I let go of Jen's head to reach over with one hand to grasp Mister Gabe's cock and direct it to her mouth. Once I had place the cockhead in the correct place, on Jennifer's tongue, I replace my hands at the back of her head with my fingers resting along her cheeks. I pushed her forward as instructed. I could feel Mister Gabe enter my wife's mouth. I could hear her moan as I pushed her as far forward as I could feeling her cheeks expand under my fingers as she stretched to accommodate him. "You can begin now, Mister Gabe, and repeat after me," said the Reverend.

Using my hands as a backstop pinning Jennifer in place, Mister Gabe started to thrust into her mouth. Initially he could only get the first four or so inches into her, but regardless of her gagging he was soon driving over half of his cock into her face. I was fighting to hold her in place. Dimly I could tell that he was saying things, repeating what the Reverend was telling him. Owning her. To have, to abuse, to do whatever he wanted to. Words to that affect.

The face fucking of my wife took only a few moments, and then he stopped, stepping back. He flicked my hands off of Jennifer's face and then reached down to pull her up to him as the Reverend finished whatever he had been saying by stating, "you may now kiss your woman." Mister Gabe held Jennifer's head as he bent over her, thrusting his tongue into her mouth - the mouth that had just tried so hard to engulf his cock. He paused to wipe the tears that his face fucking had caused from her cheeks, and murmured, "hush my pet. Don't worry, we'll have plenty of time for you to practice. I promise that before our honeymoon is over I'll be able to drive my whole cock straight down your throat."

He finished wiping her cheeks and then he spun himself and Jennifer around, holding her to his body but facing away. As they spun slowly, displaying my wife's nude body and tear covered face to everybody there, he proclaimed, "see my woman. My wife! I am so happy, and you should all be happy too!" Drew reached over to shake his hand and say, "congratulations Father." Steph bounced over to kiss first her Father and then to plant a sloppy one on Jennifer's lips. Mister Gabe motioned at Sara and Brock. Sara took a pace forward and kissed her mother, mouthing something that I couldn't hear, and then she leaned up to kiss Mister Gabe on the mouth as well before making way for Brock. Brock offered his hand to Mister Gabe who shook it, and then Brock stepped into a full body hug with my wife allowing his hand to trail from her waist up to her breast giving it a soft squeeze. I didn't even blink at that - after all, he had tried to choke Jen on his cock only two nights ago. What was a little grope under these surreal circumstances?

I had gotten to my feet during all of this. Mister Brock turned his gaze upon me and said a simple thank you, then, "Dave, your part in this is done. She is now mine. You can take a seat, " and he gestured to the couch that Brock had returned to.

As soon as I was sitting down, he announced, "let the marital dancing begin." He looked pointedly at Sara, who stepped forward. She first removed Jen's gown from where it had been hanging from her shoulders. Then she guided my wife to the divan to the left of the dais and sat her down on it. She gently lowered Jen onto the divan, positioning her arms crossed over her head. The Reverend stepped down from the dais pulled a chain from under the head of the divan and attached it to the two hoops on Jen's wrist cuffs, effectively locking her onto the divan. As he stepped away, Sara lowered herself to her knees at the foot of the divan and grasping both of her mother's ankles, spread her legs to hang off of each side. Then Sara, with a brief glance up at Mister Gabe, who was nodding slowly, bent down, placing her nose at the top of Jen's slit. To my utter disbelief, Sara then started to lick her mother's twat, dragging her tongue up and down both pussy lips. She did this for a few moments causing my wife to start moaning and slowly buck her hips up into her daughter's face. Eventually Mister Gabe murmured, "that is enough my step-daughter, thank you."

Mister Gabe then knelt upon the divan and grabbing both of my wife's thighs, hoisted her ass off of the cushion. Sara, who had scrambled out of his way, bent in from the side and grasped Mister Gabe's cock, holding it steady at the entrance to my wife's womb. We could all hear Mister Gabe, "now that you are mine, woman, I will make you truly mine. After this you will never want another although I will allow many to use you. After this you will say "no" to only one man - David Dane." With that final statement hammering a nail into my brain, he drove his hips forward, guided by my daughter's hand, and sank fully half of his huge weapon into my Jennifer.

She screamed. I heard her cry 'no!', but it was far too late. Withdrawing a bit as Sara pulled her hand out of the way and stood clear, Mister Gabe allowed himself to fall forward using his full weight to drive his full length into Jennifer in one motion. She screamed. And she screamed. I was on my feet but found that Steph was standing in front of me with both hands on my chest pushing me back. "C" was gripping one arm also pulling at me. Sara was standing at her mother's side, her hands gripped in horror in front of her face.

As Mister Gabe rammed himself over and over into my wife, the Reverend knelt down at her head and pushed down on her shoulders to hold her in place for the massive tool being used upon her.

It continued. Mister Gabe did not seem to tire. Five minutes, ten, twenty minutes of my wife being raped ensued. Eventually though, we could all tell that the tenor of my wife's screams had changed. As her breathing turned to quick gasps, her voice turned to groans and moans. Eventually we could all tell that the pain of the assault had turned to pleasure, and based upon the noises coming from her, extreme pleasure.

I was sitting again. Steph had placed herself in my lap and pulled my hand up to place it upon her breast. "C" was likewise sitting on Brock's lap, but keeping an eye on me as he started to paw her. Sara had stepped back, and both the Reverend and Drew were at her side, drawing their hands up and down her eighteen year old body. I could see Drew undo the string at her shoulder as the Reverend did likewise at her waist. In a moment they pulled her gown from her, leaving her nude and panting as they all watched Mister Gabe turn my wife insensate.

Finally it came to an end. Mister Gabe reared up over my wife, her legs locked over his shoulders and around his neck, and with a final deep stab into her depths he released, roaring. My wife joined him, her whole body clenching around the massive cock buried deep within her. We could see his ass clench as he came in her. Once, twice, three times before he pulled from her and continued to spray his cum all over her body - coating and marking her as his own.

Gently he disengaged Jen's legs from him, and placed them hanging off of each side of the divan. He arose, standing away from the end leaving her splayed and used, open to the world. My wife. My Jennifer. He took a great big breath, and then spoke, "now, everybody may dance."

Stephanie turned in my lap, pushing my shirt open as she did. As she slid to her knees between mine I saw that the Drew had pulled Sara over to the other divan. He lay her down on it and stood while he discarded his shirt and pants. He was almost as big as his father-in-law. Quickly he knelt on the divan, one leg on either side of Sara's chest and he bent down offering his cock to her mouth.

I could also see the Reverend taking his clothes off, and in the other direction "C" was removing Brock's pants.

By now Steph had me naked, and she claimed my full attention by licking my cock from balls to head. She grinned at me..."I love my Father's weddings." Her mouth formed an 'O' and she drove herself down onto my cock. Stephanie was an excellent cock-sucker. She quickly had me at the boiling point, but stopped as soon as she knew I was there, standing quickly and shedding the remains of her dress. She pushed me back against the couch and then straddled me. Taking my cock firmly in hand, she positioned herself and drove herself down onto me. I gasped as her cunt enveloped me. Hot!

For a span I lost all track of time. I have impressions of seeing the Reverend leaning over Jen's face pushing his meat into her mouth. Sara was bent doggie style over her divan with Drew pumping his cock into her cunt from behind. Brock had "C" bent backwards over the back of the couch beside me, eating his own cum from her slit. And I was driving myself over and over into the little pregnant brown daughter of the new owner of my wife. I boiled, and given the tension of the event leading up to this moment, I did not last very long. I came into this little vixen as she tried to chew the nipples from my chest. I came into her as I pushed her back with one hand choking her neck and the other slapping her breasts from side to side as she screamed 'yes!' at me. I came and came, and came.

Exhausted, she remained impaled upon my still hard dick and cuddled up softly against me. We continued to watch the action around us. I could see Mister Gabe feeding his cock slowly into Sara's mouth, and Drew kneeling between my wife's thighs, thrusting into her. Steph whispered, "you had such a nice wife, Mister Dane. My Father will really like using her. He'll really like impregnating her. Are you excited?", and she looked into my eyes as she stated this.

"Huh? What do you mean, " I asked.

"Father likes to impregnate his white wives. He likes making brown babies like me," she grinned, and ground herself around my cock again.

"He won't this time," I muttered quietly to myself.

Eventually, we were all worn out. Mister Gabe unshackled my wife's wrists from the divan and gently lifted her in his arms. ""C"", he called, and she slowly pulled herself from Brock's still testing fingers, and bending to retrieve something from below the couch she ran to Mister Gabe, handing him the object. He unfurled it, revealing it to be a leash, which he then clipped onto the collar around my wife's neck. The he said to "C", "bring the car around front please, it is time to depart on our honeymoon." He turned slowly to everyone, "thank you all for enjoying this time with me and my woman. I'm sure that we'll see each other, and enjoy each other soon," and with a grin, looking at my daughter, "and next time I'll put my prick into your cunt step-daughter." With that he turned, and leading my wife on her leash, he went into his side of the house.

Drew, Steph and the Reverend all came to shake my hand, and then left to the house.

Brock looked shocked, and after a glance at his fiancée, my daughter, he headed in to our side of the house.

Sara came over to me, pulling her dress on as she did, and looked deeply into my eyes. "It will be all right Daddy. She loves you, and so do I."

I gathered my clothes and re-dressed. Then we headed through the house out to the front balcony. We didn't feel comfortable going out to the driveway dressed as we were though we could see that Brock must have as his car was already gone. We stood there for a few moments and then were joined by the fully dressed (in street clothes) Reverend, Drew and Steph. We stood at the rail as Mister Gabe left his side of the house with my wife in his arms. While he was in a suit, we could all see that Jen was still only wearing her collar and cuffs. It appeared that the leash that was still attached to her collar had also been used to bind her cuffed wrists tightly behind her back. He folded her into the back seat and then climbed in himself. "C", who I had presumed was driving, came running out to throw a bag into the front seat and then scooted back across the lawn to join the rest of us. She had thrown a robe over her nudity.

We all started waving as the car backed out of the driveway and turned in the cul-de-sac. Finally it drove away.

My wife. Jennifer. I gave her away to our black next door neighbour. And now she was gone with him...on their honeymoon. The voice in my head was getting louder as it screamed at me.

Everybody looked at each other. Kisses and handshakes were exchanged. The Reverend, Steph and Drew departed. "C" told us she would put the patio back in order. She also said that the workers would be here tomorrow morning for the alterations and installations, and then she left. I didn't know what she was talking about, but then, I hadn't read any of the paperwork that she had given me.

Sara looked at me, and took my hands in hers. Up on her toes she gave me a deep tongue twirling kiss. Then, still holding my hand, she pulled me into our house.

dainii
dainii
132 Followers