Mister Gabe Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dainii
dainii
132 Followers

Jen then pushed slightly away from the table and looked up at the waiter, "would you be so kind as to undo two of these buttons, please. Any two. Your choice."

The waiter paused, looking first at Mister Gabe, then at the person videoing the scene, and then, with a grin, down at my wife. Silently he reached down to undo the top one. He paused, and then again reached down to undo the next one. Now my wife's blouse was undone to the two buttons immediately over her belly, and parted slightly up to her neck line. The waiter stepped back a moment surveying his work. He glanced at Mister Gabe who nodded, and then he reached down again to pull the fabric back from both sides of Jen's breasts, and tucked the blouse out of the way on each side fully exposing her tits. He then gently grasped each breast, eliciting a small gasp from Jennifer, and moved the fingers of each hand down from the base of each one to the nipple, ending with a pinch on each and a twist causing another gasp. The waiter stood up and nodded at Mister Gabe and the cameraman, and leaving my wife exposed from the waist up to the entire restaurant, he headed off.

"Very nice dear. You'll be much more comfortable like that."...and the video faded.

Erin was moaning on my cock as I could see that Steph was now pushing her up and down the shaft. Spittle was draining from her inexperienced mouth down onto my balls. Steph's fingers also seemed to have picked up the pace frigging the girl's clit. Sara was practically lying upon my chest, alternately watching the video, and her friend blowing her father. "C" again placed her lips to my ear and whispered, "this next part was filmed after I talked with Mister Gabe last night. I am so sorry David."

Anouther video started on the iPad. This one showed a man in a uniform -- it looked like a hotel concierge or bellman uniform -- standing in front of Mister Gabe at a closed door. "Open it!" Mister Gabe demanded. The bellman opened the door onto a large bedroom. On the bed was my wife, sitting against the headboard, clutching a phone to her ear. I could see her eyes open wide and she dropped the phone onto the bed beside her. Jen was wearing a dress. I could see that the top was like a tube-top -- form fitting and clinging to her chest, emphasizing her breasts. The bottom was a looser fit skirt that billowed around the legs that she had curled under her.

"Who were you talking to?" growled Mister Gabe from the doorway.

"It was David," she replied, and I caught the sob in her voice. This must have been our call last night!

"I told you that you are not allowed to talk with Mister Dane!" he bellowed at her. Motioning to the bellman and another one that came into the room in front of the cameraman he yelled, "bring her!"

The two bellmen moved into the room and grabbed at my wife. She struggled, kicking at them, and squirming on the bed. They were having a difficult time, and I could see when one of them received a scratch across his cheek. "Fuck" yelled from Mister Gabe, and "give me that" as he motioned to the cameraman to give him the camera. "Go get her!"

I could see the bulky black man from the beach video run into the room and twist one hand into Jen's hair and with the other he struck Jen across the face, twice. She stilled with a look of shock on her face. The black man pulled her from the bed, dragging her by her hair. My wife was totally silent with the shock of what was happening.

The camera, now held by Mister Gabe, pulled back to allow the bellmen to exit the room and for the black man to drag my wife out. He dragged her to the middle of a large living room. As the video panned about I could see that the furniture had been pushed out of the way up against the walls. I could see that the place was heavy beam construction with the beams exposed. The video panned across the ceiling in the center of the room and I could see that a large hook dangled from the center beam, hanging about a foot from the ceiling, about seven feet from the floor.

"Jennifer," Mister Gabe growled, and my wife's head strained in the black man's grasp to look up at the speaker, "Mister Dane has made me very angry." He paused and then in a voice obviously intended for me he said, "David, you abused my woman, and violated the sanctity of my home. I am going to show you how I punish what used to be yours, as a small measure of compensation."

He barked, "get her ready for me!"

The black man bodily lifted Jen from the floor, using her hair. When she was on her feet he let go her hair and immediately grabbed both wrists bringing them together in front of her. Then, from his back pocket he took a black plastic zip tie, and used it to bind her wrists together. Then, he again lifted her bodily off of the floor, hooking her bound wrists onto the hook in the ceiling. At that height, with her arms above her head, her feet were still on the ground if only barely so. Mister Gabe then transferred the camera back to the black man and stepped into the view, in front of my wife. He turned to the camera and said, "you hit "C", David. I'll return the favour." He swung around swiftly and drove his fist into Jen's stomach. She cried out in shock and pain, and all of the breath left her body.

As she struggled to regain her breath, tears streaming down her face, Mister Gabe stepped back and looked upon her with a sad expression on his face. "My Jennifer. I am sorry that David Dane has caused this to be necessary." He hit her again, causing Jen to double up on herself, lifting her feet from the ground and twisting, suspended by her wrists from the hook.

Mister Gabe then stepped back and motioned the two stunned bellman forward. "I apologize for what this cunt did to you. In return, I will allow you to strip her for me. Don't worry about saving the clothes."

I saw the two of them step up to Jennifer. One of them, the one with the scratch on his face, hooked his hands into the top of her dress at the neckline and then with a mighty heave, hauled it down off of her chest causing it to rip in half. "Bitch!" he exclaimed and then he slapped both of her tits from side to side. The other then stepped forward and pulled the dress from her waist causing it to drop off of her feet to the floor below. Jen was not wearing anything under that dress so now was hanging by her wrists totally nude. It was easy to see where Mister Gabe had punched her, and her breasts were red from the slapping. The two bellmen were dismissed by Mister Gabe and I could hear them, over the sound of Jennifer's sobs, depart the room.

"Now, David. I understand that you whipped "C" as well. I'll have to get Jennifer here ready to receive the same. Pay attention." Mister Gabe had retrieved what looked like two very large elastic bands from elsewhere within the room. He stepped up to my wife and spreading one of them with his huge hands he slipped it over her right tit. Pushing it into place surrounding the base of her tit, he released it so that it immediately tightened. Jennifer squealed. He immediately repeated the operation on her left tit, and stepped back.

I had seen this before on some bdsm websites...Jen's tits ballooned up and started to turn red as the blood flow was interrupted.

Mister Gabe then approached again, adjusting two carbineers into the bands, and then quickly attaching a length of chain to each. Finally, with only one arm, he lifted my Jennifer so that the chain connecting her two breasts was suspended in the middle by the hook in the ceiling. The pressure of hanging by her wrists was gone, replaced by the excruciating pain of hanging by her breasts. Her feet were now completely off of the floor and as she screamed she began to twist in the air.

I could hear "C" whisper "I'm sorry" over and over in my ear, and could see Sara sobbing with her head on my chest. Beyond that, I couldn't believe that I was harder than I had ever been in my life...harder even than when I had been beating "C". Oblivious to the video, Erin continued her assault on my manhood, with Steph pushing her head further and further down my pole. I could hear the girl's gurgles as she struggled for breath.

On the video I could see Mister Gabe step out of the camera view for a moment, and then back in. He had stripped and was standing in front of my tortured wife, nude, his huge penis dangling at half-mast in front of him. He was holding a whip that I recognized as a cat-o-nine tails. "David, you have invaded my privacy. You have defied me. You have hurt my property. Watch David. See what your actions are costing her."...and he swung the whip into Jennifer. She screamed. He swung. She screamed.

This continued for at least ten strokes. Mister Gabe then threw the whip to the ground and stepped up to my wife -- his cock now rampant in front of him. He grasped her swinging legs and lifted them to his hips. Taking handfuls of her ass, he drove himself into her cunt, again causing her to scream.

The video stopped.

Both Sara and "C" hugged me. Both were crying. I realized that there were tears on my cheeks as well. My mind was stuck on what that bastard had done to my wife, and that it was my fault. My cock was stuck in the woman's mouth in front of me.

Steph was looking at me and pushed Erin's head onto me. I could see and feel that she was holding her mouth on me longer with each stroke and I recalled Mister Gabe suffocating "C" in this manner a week ago. I couldn't help myself, I was on the verge of erupting into Erin.

Steph could see that I was almost there. She pulled her other hand from frigging Erin -- leaving her bikini bottoms hanging from her legs -- and drove her fingers under Erin's mouth, and under my balls, snaking up to my asshole. With a grunt she forced two fingers into my ass and pushed Erin all the way down onto my cock burying her nose in my pubic hair. I was all the way down this girl's throat. As she suffocated I came into her. I could feel stream after stream of my cum leave me to travel directly into her stomach. Finally Steph let her go and as she pulled back and away some of my cum erupted from her nose. It was a fantastically erotic sight that, combined with the torture of my wife that I had just seen, left me in a gasping daze.

As I slowly recovered, Steph again grabbed Erin's hair and pulled her close to my softening cock, "now you are his bitch. His cunt. He can use you whenever he wants, can't he little girl?"

Even with tears and cum staining her face, and dripping to her breasts I could see the wide smile appear on Erin's face, "I'd love that." She paused a bit, looking at Sara, "if Sara and Mrs. Dane are ok with it."

Erin obviously didn't know about Jen, and hadn't watched what we had just watched.

Sara, who had recovered some, leaned down over my prick, pushing it to one side as she did, and kissed her friend on the lips, and then paused to lick at some of the cum on her cheek, "Erin, I would be happy to share my daddy with you. My mom will be ok with it too. Trust me."

"C" stood and grabbing Steph by the hand, towed her towards Mister Gabe's side of the house. Over her shoulder she said that they would see me later.

I couldn't take it anymore and firmly set Sara to the side, stood up, and walked naked into my home, and up to my room. I had to think some more...leaving considerations of Erin aside for the moment, it was obvious that my actions would have consequences for Jen. I had to think.

Much later that evening I heard a soft knock on my bedroom door. I was sitting in the shade of the balcony staring off into the distance at nothing as the events of this day, and week played over and over again in my head. I heard the door open and someone come in. In a moment I could hear Sara say, "dad. What happened? Why did Mister Gabe do that to mom?"

I looked at her as she joined me on the patio, setting down a tray with some food and a beer on the table. Erin was standing in the doorway behind her. They still had their bikinis on, but each had a short wrap around their hips concealing their bikini bottoms. I was still naked as a jay bird. Neither girl seemed bothered by it, but I reached for a towel hanging over the other chair and pulled it over my lap. But why should they be uncomfortable? I have fucked, sucked and been blown by my daughter. Erin had already drank down a load of my cum, and declared that she wanted me to take her whenever I wanted to. Being naked in front of either of them was pretty blasé in comparison.

I took Sara's hand and gently pulled her into my lap, and pointed at the other chair for Erin to sit in. Then I proceeded to tell Sara everything. The agreement that I hadn't read. The wedding ring. The beating that I had given "C". Everything. By the time I was finished, there were tears streaming down all of our faces. Sara hugged me tight and then gave me a tender kiss on the lips. Erin also arose from her chair and joined us in a group hug and also ended with a kiss -- which did surprise me a little.

I looked into Sara's eyes..."so now you know. Sara," I stated firmly, "you are never to allow Mister Gabe to touch you sexually." She stared back at me for a moment, and then nodded slowly. "I mean it Sara, not once, not ever. And I don't want you drinking any of the concoctions -- wine, tea, whatever -- that come from him or "C". Do you understand?"

Again, she nodded slowly. "and I want you to be vigilante when it comes to your mother. I...I am going to try to change her mind and get her to come back to me...but, if I can't... you have to help me watch to make sure that she doesn't swing Molly towards Mister Gabe either. Clear?"

This time my daughter's nod was firm. "Yes dad, I understand."

"Ok you two, go to bed. That is what I am going to do," and I stood, lifting my daughter from my lap. Unthinking in my motion, the towel dropped from my lap while Erin was still crouched next to the chair that we were sitting in. I wasn't hard by any means, but still my dick was hanging only a few inches from the lips that had sucked it dry only a couple of hours previously. I couldn't help the visions of that memory from flashing into my mind, and Erin didn't help anything as she slowly ran her tongue over her lips while staring at my cock.

"Mr. Dane," she asked, looking up into my eyes, and settling down on her knees, "may I please?" She opened her mouth and moved slowly towards my stiffening prick.

"You are such a slut!" came from my daughter. Sara reached down and grabbed Erin's hand and pulled her to her feet away from her dad's cock. "My dad said to go to bed. You come with me and we'll entertain each other!", and Sara looked at me, glanced at my cock and with a quick tug on it, she pulled her friend off of my balcony and into my room. Then my phone rang.

It was in the bedroom on the bedside table. I jumped up and quickly tried to step around the two girls in the doorway. We all tried to move at the same time and I ended up wedging myself between the two of them, dragging my semi-hard cock across Erin's naked belly. With a saucy grin, she grabbed at my meat, giving it a quick tug again as I pulled myself past. I leaped onto the bed, landing on my stomach, as I grabbed for the phone. As I picked it up I could feel a girl settle down on either side of me.

The display on the phone indicated that it was Jen. "Hi", I said, "how are you Jennifer?"

"Dave", I could hear her exclaim, "I'm so happy to catch you. I'm good," she giggled, "really good."

"Mister Gabe sent me the video of what he did to you yesterday. Are you sure you are ok?" I asked with concern in voice. I could feel a body settle in close to me, and then a wet tongue tipped into my ear.

"Daddy," I heard my daughter whisper, "is that mommy?" I nodded, and gave her a brief glance. "Put her on speaker, but don't tell her we are here," she whispered.

I put the phone on speaker, "you are on speaker Jen, I'm working on something and need my hands free," I said to my wife.

"Ok," she replied, again with a giggle. "I'm fine David. Mister Gabe was very angry at you...and at me for calling you without permission. But he made it up to me after the whipping...and really..." she sighed a bit, "that wasn't as bad as you might think."

"Won't he get mad at you for calling me now?"

"No," and another giggle, "Mister Gabe told me I should call you right now."

In the background I could hear a male voice -- obviously Mister Gabe -- tell her to tell me what she had been doing just before calling.

"Oh, ok. Dave, Mister Gabe wants me to tell you what I was doing just now," she paused for a breath, "I was licking Mister Gabe's cock. We were on the balcony in our bathing suits, looking over the beach." I could hear the voice tell her to fill in the details. "Dave, the balcony is on the second floor, and the beach was full of people. Mister Gabe first made me lean out over the balcony to make eye contact with a number of the people on the beach. Then, standing behind me, he removed my bikini top and started to massage my breasts. He pulled on the nipples and squeezed my tits." I could hear her groan. "He is playing with my tits right now honey."

Mister Gabe's voice told my wife to keep talking. I could feel the girls moving around on the bed with me, and a quick glance told me that they were pulling their clothes off of each other. I watched as my daughter engaged in a deep, tongue-twirling kiss with her friend, bare boobs to bare boobs. My eyes widened as I watched my eighteen year old daughter make out with another girl, and I could feel my cock start to stiffen -- pinned as it was against the bed.

"David," my wife continued, "once we could see that a whole bunch of people were watching, Mister Gabe pushed me to my knees -- the balcony railing is glass, so everybody could see everything -- and asked me what I wanted to do. I told him that I would like to suck on his cock. He asked me if I really wanted to do that with everybody watching, and I told him that I would love nothing more."

Jen paused for a breath and continued, "then I pulled his bathing suit down off of his legs. As his hard on sprang free it smacked me on the nose and I could hear laughter from the crowd. Once I had his suit off, I tenderly held his cock in one hand -- you know that my hand can't go completely around his cock, right Dave? -- and cupped his huge balls, one at a time, in my other hand." My wife giggled, "then I licked his cock. I could hear applause from the people on the beach and someone was yelling for me to deep throat Mister Gabe. So I did...or at least I did my best." I could hear Mister Gabe in the background saying that my wife performed very well blowing him, and not to worry, she would get much better with practice. I could practically hear my wife nodding her head as she said, "yes, I did. Dave, I was able to get about nine inches of his penis into my throat before it got stuck. That is the best that I've done so far." I could hear the pride in my wife's voice as she described giving head to the black monster that I had given her to.

I could feel hands pulling upward on my body. I raised my hips a bit, but the pull was insistent. "Daddy, this is sooo fucking hot!" whispered Sara into my ear. "Raise your butt...lean on your elbows," she directed. I complied, raising myself so that I was perched on my knees and elbows.

Mister Gabe's voice directed my wife to tell me what she thought of their honeymoon so far.

"Dave, my love," and I could hear an immediate smack of hand on flesh followed by a gasp from Jen. Mister Gabe's voice harshly commanded my wife to never say that, and then continued in a softer tone to direct her to tell me.

With a little catch in her voice she continued, "David. I've loved every minute of my honeymoon with Mister Gabe. Every minute." Mister Gabe continued, asking her if she even liked being used by so many men.

dainii
dainii
132 Followers
123456...9