Mister Gabe Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dainii
dainii
132 Followers

Pushing one finger into her bum hole, I left it there to wiggle around gently and moved my tongue again up to her vaginal opening. For a while I just stayed there tasting this young woman's juices. My daughter was softly rubbing my back with one hand as she watched her father eat her best friend.

Finally, I dragged my tongue from her hole up to her clit, changing the pace. I pushed a finger from my other hand into her cunt, finding her g-spot and pumping in time with the finger in her ass. The time was right, I could tell from the way Erin's stomach was cramping tight that she was ready, right on the edge. Suddenly I bit down on her clit, hard! She screamed. Her cunt and ass clamped down on my fingers, and she curled into a ball around my head -- my tongue now mercilessly lapping at her engorged clitoris.

I held her there, her virginal juices bathing my hand and face, not letting her down from her orgasm.

Suddenly I stopped, and ripped her hands from my head. Quickly I pulled myself on top of her and with one hand pinned her two hands above her head. Erin's eyes were unnaturally wide, staring up at me as she wailed, "fuuuccckkkk meee!" I was about to use my other hand to position myself when I felt my daughter's small hand do that. Quickly I was in position, and with one strong, smooth thrust, I claimed my daughter's virginal best friend. Erin continued to wail as her oral orgasm morphed immediately into a vaginal orgasm.

I drove into her, pumping wildly. Again, for the third time in less than a day, my blood was raging. But it was the third time, so I was able to last a lot longer than the situation would normally have allowed me.

Eventually Erin was reduced to a gasping, sweating ball beneath me. Finally, with one last thrust, driven by all of my weight, I yelled, and I drove down into her, and emptied everything that my balls held deep into this ex-virgin.

In the darkness we eventually regained our breath, and spooned three-way. Erin whispered to me, "that was far and above beyond anything I could ever have hoped for in my first fuck, Mister Dane. Thank you, thank you, thank you." She paused and, "I meant it earlier Mister Dane. I am sorry about Mrs. Dane, but I also meant what I said about wanting to be your slut. Call me whenever. I hope you call me often. I'll do whatever you want Mister Dane." And all three of us fell back to sleep.

When I awoke the bed was empty. The house was empty except for a note telling me that the girls were going out with Brock and the gang. Sara said not to expect her back until tomorrow, or the next day.

By noon I was slept out, and bored, so I went into work.

The Honeymoon -- Thursday

Thursday I went to work early, and stayed late. I did everything that I could to keep my mind off of my wife, my daughter, "C", Erin...everything. With little success.

Tomorrow the twins were coming home. Tomorrow my wife was coming home. I did not know what to expect.

At the end of the day I stuck my head into the Senior Managing Partner's office and told him that with the twins returning tomorrow, I probably wouldn't be in. Oddly, he just nodded as if he 'knew' something, and said I'll see you this weekend. I was in a fugue, so didn't really catch that at the time -- why would I see him this weekend?

I went home, and the place was still empty.

I wandered around for a while as darkness descended outside.

Eventually I found myself standing at the new door in my closet. The doorway to Mister Gabe's side. I kept asking myself what was going on? How did this happen? Jennifer certainly seemed to be 'all into it', but I had put her there. Had I? Really? She said she had fucked four men, five if you included her 'new husband', and who knew how many more since I had talked to her. But really what could I say about that? I had fucked and sucked four other women in the same time -- Mister Gabe's other wife 'C', and Mister Gabe's daughter. I had also fucked my own daughter and her best friend, who was now, apparently, my willing slut. Both of them were. And I didn't really understand my relationship with "C". I had never hit a woman in my life, and now I had done just that. Actually, I had found myself wanting to do some of that to my daughter, and maybe to Erin as well.

And Jen was getting beaten by Mister Gabe for refusing to allow him to impregnate her. Should I change my mind on that? Could I? No, my resolve firmed, no matter what happened I was not going to let Jennifer out of that instruction. But she was going to give my daughters to the black bastard. I wouldn't let that happen either. What to do? Slowly, I turned away from the doorway that I was staring at, a plan starting to form.

What was this new life going to bring? I didn't know for sure, but I did know what it was not going to bring.

Finally, with a satisfied grin at the plan coalescing in my mind, I went out to the bedroom balcony and sat down. The morning found me there still.

The Honeymoon -- Friday

I had slept fitfully in the chair but awoke surprisingly refreshed. Perhaps it was my resolve, or perhaps it was my plan. Maybe it was just because the twins would be home today, and I would see my wife again.

The morning was vanilla, nothing happening until noon'ish.

I used the time to go into my home office and retrieve the key piece of my plan. I have a Colt 45 in there. I checked to make sure it was clean, and worked the action. It had been awhile since I had taken my 'security' from its storage in the lockbox in my desk. Wrapping it in the cleaning cloth, I took it, the cleaning kit and some oil upstairs and out onto the bedroom balcony. First I reached up to the camera that Mister Gabe had had installed there, and ripped it from the wall. No way was he filming here. Then I set up the table in front of one of the chairs and quickly partly disassembled the piece, as if for cleaning. I set the other chair across the table. Then I headed back to the kitchen.

At noon the front door opened and Sara came in with her fiancé, Brock. I shook his hand, greeting him warmly. Even given all that had happened of late, including my wife sucking him off, I still liked Brock, and it was obvious that Sara was deeply in love with him. I folded Sara into my arms for a close embrace. When I went to give her a peck on the cheek she turned her head making my 'peck' into a deeper kiss...one that you would definitely not normally find happening between father and daughter. I glanced up at Brock and he just smiled at me, "it is ok Mister Dane. Sara and I have talked a whole bunch this last week and I'm ok with things just the way they are. You go ahead and french my bride-to-be."

A little later we could all hear sounds from the back patio. Glancing out I could see "C" in conversation with Mister Gabe, who had his hand draped over Jen's shoulder, softly squeezing her breast. "C" was in her butler's uniform; Mister Gabe dressed in nice slacks with a white polo shirt. Jen was wearing a short wrap around...looked toga'ish...clasped at her left shoulder. It was easy to see that her breasts were swinging freely under the thin cotton dress.

They all looked up at the same time and headed towards our door. As they came through, "C" headed out to the front door -- to keep an eye out for the kids coming home I guess. Mister Gabe released my wife and went to Sara with his arms spread wide. Sara eyed me, and then shrugged, letting the black man pull her into a hug. As his hands dropped to her ass, she twisted away from him moving quickly to Brock. Mister Gabe glared at her for a moment and then looked at me.

"We have a number of things to discuss, you and I," he flatly stated. "But we will save that conversation for after the twins' arrival."

I stared at my wife. She stared back at me...like a deer caught in the headlights. I cleared my throat to begin talking, but she quickly moved over to me. Giving me a brief hug, she looked into my eyes and mouthed, so no one else could see, "I love you David Dane, and no one else, no matter what you may see or hear." With that she gave me a quick peck on the cheek -- not what one would expect between a husband and his wife -- and continued, louder, "David, as I told you on the phone. I belong to Mister Gabe now." She disengaged from me and crossed back to her new 'husband'. My heart fell, even though I had been steeling myself for exactly this.

Mister Gabe turned his attention to Sara's finance, "Brock, my boy, how are you keeping up?"

"Fine," Brock replied.

"Fine? You must be all bound up by now," Mister Gabe said with a wink and a chuckle, "or", and his voice turned immediately menacing, "have you been fucking our Sara against the rules?"

"No, Mister Gabe, I haven't been fucking anyone," came from Brock.

"hmmm, then I'm correct, you must have a severe case of blue balls my boy." Mister Gabe guided my wife over to the kitchen island, and cleared it off. Then he pushed down on Jen's shoulders, bending her at the waist so that she was slightly bent over the island. "Come here boy, I'll let you try some of this just to take the edge off."

Brock at least had the decency to look at both me and Sara. We both shrugged, so he moved towards Mister Gabe and my wife. Mister Gabe leaned over Jen and pulled the clasp from her left shoulder, which had the effect of opening the front of her dress, dropping the two sides to the island. We could see her beautiful breasts hanging free, and the slight flush creep up her neck to her face. Mister Gabe called Brock's attention from Jen's tits as he said, "you'll get a treat here Brock, but first a little lesson on positioning. Most folks believe that the whore should be fully bent over with her upper body flat against the surface," he demonstrated by shoving Jen down against the island, squishing her breasts against the cold granite surface. "But that is not the way son. They should be holding themselves just above the surface so that as you are ramming your cock in and out of them, their tits are swinging wildly. They have to use their hands to hold themselves in that position so they can't do anything about their tits swinging. The harder you bang them, the more they swing. If they are really big and swing a lot, you can cause them quite a bit of pain." He paused a moment, and, pulling Jen's hair he pulled her off of the island to just the correct angle. Then, grasping her waist, he moved her back and forth, as if he was penetrating her, to make her breasts oscillate to the movement. "See what I mean?"

Jen just did as she was told, her eyes firmly locked on mine as this was all going on.

"Now, boy, you can see that while this cunt's tits are not overly huge, they do move around a lot. Do they hurt at all my dear," he queried my wife, leaning over her?

"Yes, a little, Mister Gabe," was all that Jen replied.

"Good, good," he stated, standing again. "Not that it matters much, about the pain I mean," he said, turning to guide Brock around behind my wife, "a good whore is also a good pain slut. And I can tell you from experience that this," and he slapped my wife's ass hard through the dress, "this one is an excellent pain slut. I bet she is creaming already."

Mister Gabe pulled up my wife's dress from behind, exposing her ass to Brock. Sara moved over to stand beside me, taking my hand in hers. Jennifer stared at the two of us. Brock's eyes were firmly locked on the firm flesh being revealed to him. "Spread your legs my dear," commanded Mister Gabe.

Obediently Jen spread her legs.

"See boy" and Mister Gabe pawed my wife's pussy, dragging his fingers up through the folds of flesh there. He held his fingers up to Brock, "wet. Really wet. She is anticipating this."

Jennifer briefly closed her eyes as her son-in-law-to-be looked at her. Then, again, she opened them and started at her daughter and me.

"Sara," barked Mister Gabe, "come over here. You should get your man ready."

Sara was moving over to Brock before she knew what she was doing, her hand leaving mine. Briefly she hesitated, looking down into her mother's eyes, and then continued over to Brock. She knew what was coming, and she knew what was expected of her. Quickly, she dropped to her knees in front of Brock as Mister Gabe stepped back, out of the way. Brock's zipper came down, and Sara fished in his shorts for his quickly hardening cock. Out it sprang, held in her little hand. She briefly glanced up at me, then at Mister Gabe, and then, with a smile, up at her fiancé. Giving his prick a couple of quick tugs, she leaned forward and licked the head. In an instant, Brock's boner was at full staff.

Mister Gabe placed a hand on Sara's shoulder, briefly squeezing it and murmured, "that is good for now my girl. He wants to fuck your mother now."

Deftly avoiding Mister Gabe, Sara stood up and returned to me, snuggling in closely, and pulling my hand in hers again.

Mister Gabe motioned to Brock and then to the lovely exposed cunt in front of him. My wife's cunt. Brock, without a glance elsewhere, stepped forward and in one motion sank his cock into my wife.

Jennifer again briefly closed her eyes as her breath came out in a soft whoosh...then she stared at Sara and me again, almost fiercely this time. Sara pulled my hand upwards and firmly placed it on her firm breast, daring her mother to watch her father paw her tit, as her fiancé was fucking her. My cock was straining in my shorts.

Brock started slow, but quickly built up steam as he slammed into my wife. Jen's tits were swinging wildly and her head drooped. "Not so fast bitch," came from Mister Gabe, and grabbed Jen's hair, yanking hard to bring her head up again. "Hang on a bit Brock. My wife here would like you to try her ass while you are here," Mister Gabe said with a nasty grin as looked me in the eye.

Brock stopped and pulled out of my wife. Wide eyed he took over the hair yanking from Mister Gabe and then watched as Mister Gabe pried my wife's ass cheeks a part, "she has become quite good at taking it up the ass the last couple of days. How many times have you had a stiff prick in here dear?" he asked of Jen.

"Unghh," grunted my wife as Mister Gabe's fingers roughly probed her rosebud. "I have had three men, including you, fuck me in the ass, unghh,.... Uh, my husband," she finished.

"Good girl. Has David Dane ever fucked you in the ass?"

"nnn..no"

"Good, good. So that means that Brock here, who will be married to our daughter, will fuck you somewhere that your ex-husband never has?"

"Yes, Mister Gabe" came from my wife, softly.

"But your ex-husband is a fucking pussy who would never ask you for your ass anyway. Would he?"

"n..no, Mister Gabe, my ex-husband is a fucking pussy. He doesn't have the balls to take what could have been his" my wife gasped. She was still looking at us, and I honestly couldn't tell from the expression on her face what she was thinking while she was demeaning me in front of everybody.

"Go on boy," Mister Gabe motioned.

I was now standing slightly behind my daughter, with both hands up her shirt and roughly kneeding both breasts.

At that moment "C" reappeared in the kitchen, "the twins are arriving," she said.

Mister Gabe barked at Sara, "go delay them outside, and I don't care how you do it. Your fiancé is not going to be denied your mother's ass now."

Breathless from my attentions, Sara disengaged, and ran to the front hall and then outside, with "C" on her heels.

Brock immediately drove his cock into my wife's ass, and started humping her as fast as he could, all the while pulling tightly on her hair causing her back to arch painfully. I could see the rictus of pain form on her mouth, but all the while she held eye contact with me.

In moments I could see Brock tense his butt and with one last ram, he buried his cock and emptied his balls into Jen's ass. They both slumped down on to table, but Mister Gabe quickly pulled Brock off of my wife telling him to get dressed and go see the twins. Then he swatted my wife's bare ass and told her to pull herself together to meet her children. Finally, he told her to come see him later that evening. With that he strode out of the kitchen to the patio, and then out of our sight.

I stared at my wife. She was still panting while she pulled her dress down behind, and then re-clasped it at her shoulder. She looked at me for a moment, and then simply shrugged as Mike and Molly ran into the room to greet us.

...................

Later that evening, after a weirdly (weird for me, Brock, Sara and Jen) normal family supper, the rest of the family was occupied doing whatever downstairs. I went out onto the bedroom balcony, first to make sure that my arrangements were in place. Then, leaning over the rail I got "C"s attention -- she was doing something by the pool -- and asked her to ask Mister Gabe to join me on the balcony. She immediately disappeared into the house.

After about 20 minutes I could hear a door open and close in the bedroom behind me. I could tell that it wasn't the door to the hallway so presumed it was the 'door' to Mister Gabe's side of the house. I looked up at the entrance to the balcony as the huge black man appeared. He had a bottle of wine in one hand, and two glasses and a card of some sort grasped in his other. He raised his eyebrows as if asking permission, to which I nodded, and then he took a seat in the chair opposite mine. The table with the covered pistol was between us.

As I reached for the cleaning cloth covering the gun, I could see Mister Gabe eyeing the destroyed camera hanging in the corner of the ceiling behind me. He said, "that explains that."

"Yes," I responded, and removing the cloth I took the partially disassembled pistol in my hand and started to finish assembly, "let us start there. One, as I discussed with "C" earlier this week, you will not film in my office. Two, you will not film out here. These are my private domains."

Mister Gabe had his eyebrows raised again as he observed me efficiently putting the Colt together. He nodded, "acceptable". He uncorked the wine bottle and poured into the two glasses. He set one on the table in front of himself, and offered the other to me.

"No, I don't want any of your wine." I paused for a breath to gather myself as I continued with the pistol. "I don't know how you made me agree to give you my wife. MY WIFE!" I shouted the last, then took another deep breath, regaining my tenuous grasp on self-control, "I don't 'know', but I'm pretty sure that it is something that you put in your wine...and your tea. So, no, I will not now, nor ever again drink either from you again."

"Jennifer is certainly mine," Mister Gabe replied, as he shrugged and put the wine glass down on the table. He did not touch the one he had poured for himself. "You gave her to me, and she wanted you to do that. Certainly, my 'special blend' may have had something to do with that initially, but I wonder if she wouldn't have wanted it anyway." He snorted, "I was going to say that you would know that better than I, but obviously you weren't giving her what she needs, because she is now mine." He continued, "MY wife, Jennifer, is truly a natural submissive slut." He paused, and then continued, "but regardless, even if she were to stop drinking my elixir, it is too late. She is 'set' now, and that won't change until I give her the order releasing her to you...if I ever do that." Another breath, "you see Dave, ever since the first moment I saw that bitch, I knew that I was going to make her mine, and nothing that has happened since then has changed my mind. She has agreed to everything...except pregnancy. She is being obstinate about that...and I won't have that. You will have to release her from whatever pre-marriage promise she made to you."

"OK, let's talk about that," I began, and finished putting the Colt together by sliding the clip into place and working the action so that a round was in the chamber. I looked at Mister Gabe, "I can't change Jennifer. I know that. But I can put some rules into place myself." I brought the gun up and leveled it at Mister Gabe so that the barrel was a few inches from his forehead. "You will not touch Sara, ever, sexually, or in any other way. You will not touch Molly, now or when she is eighteen. AND, you will not force or coerce MY WIFE, Jennifer Dane, to become pregnant -- with you or anyone else." I paused for breath. The black bastard was sitting back in his chair with an expression that was a strange mix of amusement and trepidation. "If you do any of those things, Gabriel, I will shoot you. I will put a round in each knee, each elbow, each shoulder, and your cock. I will watch you suffer a bit, just for the enjoyment, and then I will put a round in your head. I am a very good shot, so the first round into your knee to bring you down can happen from quite a distance." I drew in a breath, "you see, Gabriel, I would much rather go to jail, or be executed for murder, then to live with anymore of your impact upon my family than what is occurring right now." I stopped for a moment, and then with a little lunge, I drove the barrel of the Colt into his crotch causing him to wince, "have I made my rules clear? Do you understand the ramifications of you ignoring them? Do you believe me?"

dainii
dainii
132 Followers
1...456789