Mister Gabe Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, Mister Gabe nodded his head. "Yes, David, you have made yourself perfectly clear, and...oddly, I do believe that you would do as you have threatened." He paused, and then started to stand, saying, "I will take my leave now. Perhaps you will change your mind in time...I hope that you will." He took a step towards the entrance and then paused again, "oh, I almost forgot, here," and he handed me the card that was still in his hand, "this is an invitation for you to join me and my new wife at a 'celebration' of sorts tomorrow evening. We are celebrating our marriage of course. Sara and Brock are also invited, and have received their invitations from "C". This will be a sedate affair, although there will be some party favours for folks to enjoy. Just a small group." With a nod, he concluded, "you can come, or not, as you wish, but I do hope that you do." ...and Mister Gabe left.

................................

That night I went to bed alone, again. Mike and Molly were safely home and in their beds. Sara was in hers, with Brock having left to go to his home. Jen and I climbed the stairs together, but when we went into our bedroom, the black bastard was standing in the opening to our walk-in closet. He held out his hand to my wife, and with a brief glance at me, she joined him. They walked through the 'door' together, hand in hand, into his home...and really out of my life.

That devastated me in ways that everything that had gone before had not.

It would be a long time, if ever, before the wound would heal.

The Honeymoon Party -- Saturday

Saturday morning set the pattern for our life, such as it was, or so I thought at the time. I awoke to see my wife, fully dressed, in shorts and t-shirt as she was normally dressed on weekends, putzing about the bedroom. When she realized I was awake she came over to me and leaned over the bed giving me a quick hug and sterile kiss on the lips. While leaning over me, she whispered in my ear, "I love you David Dane. Thank you for letting this happen, but I look forward to when I am yours again." Then she stood, and started talking with me as if absolutely nothing was different in our lives.

The day progressed in that manner. Really, nothing was different as far as normal household and family operations went. Molly and Mike wouldn't have noticed a thing. But the undercurrents were ripe with strong undertows. I could not touch my wife -- every time I tried, or was just doing what was 'natural' in passing, Jennifer brushed my hands away. Sara was another matter, trailing her fingers over me whenever she was near. At one point, with the kids just around the corner in the kitchen, my eldest daughter caught me in my office chair. She walked up to me, pulled her t-shirt off of her body and pushed her beautiful young breasts into my face. Did I say nothing was different? Everything was different.

Eventually supper was done, and we were gathered in the great room watching some TV when Mike said he heard something and went to look out the front window. Coming back he said that Mister Gabe must be having a gathering of some sort as he just saw a couple of limo's pull away. At that point Sara agreed and advised us that Brock would be here soon to pick her up, as they were invited. I also told the twins that we (not them) were invited, so they would be on their own this evening, even though their mother and I would be right next door if something happened.

A few minutes later Jennifer stretched her arms above her head and announced that she was simply too tired for an evening out. She was going to go upstairs, take a couple of sleeping pills and enjoy a long night of deep restful sleep. I caught myself grimacing at the lie...wondering how many of those I would experience from the woman who, as far as I knew, had never lied to anyone before.

A while later Sara excused herself to go "get ready", so I went upstairs as well. Letting myself into my bedroom I immediately knew that my wife was not there. I sat in a chair for a while contemplating my new life, and whether I really wanted to go next door when my bedroom door swung open. In strode Sara, followed by Brock. He was in slacks and polo shirt, she in a nice, if short, skirt with a blousy, billowy top. There were no arms on her top and the cut outs were large, so I immediately guessed that 'un-careful' movements by my daughter would expose some of her charms to observant lookers.

She came over to me and started to pull me from my chair, "daddy, you have to get changed. We should be going over there right now!"

I muttered some half-hearted protests while Sara proceeded to pull my shirt off, over my head. Then, without hesitation she dropped to her knees and pulled my shorts and underwear to my feet. My dick was unimpressive, hanging forlornly above my ball sac. "Ohhhh, my poor daddy," she pouted, "is daddy unimpressed by something?" She forced me to lift my feet out of my clothes and I stood there naked in front of her and her fiancé. That kind of thing just didn't bother me anymore.

Brock said matter-of-factly, "just give it a lick or two honey....that should rev him up for the evening." That kind of surprised me, but I guess it shouldn't have considering that boy had cum in my wife's ass yesterday.

Sara grinned up at me and took me in her hand, tugging briskly a few times before leaning in and inhaling my stiffening cock into her wet warm mouth. Sadly, she only continued long enough for me to achieve full mast and then she dropped me from her mouth and stood in front of me. "That is better," she said, looking proud of herself. "Now. Get dressed. We go in through the front door like all other guests." In spite of myself, I grinned. My daughter was really trying hard to raise my spirits.

I got dressed, and we went downstairs. Maintaining the pretense, I told the kids to keep it down so that they did not wake their mother. We went out our front door and down to the drive way.

A car was pulling away from Mister Gabe's driveway, having just dropped off a couple that we knew. Steph, Mister Gabe's daughter, and her husband Drew came up the driveway. It was surreal, but we just shook hands with Drew, and a brief hug for the small, pregnant woman...just as if it was a normal greeting between friends. This man had fucked Sara and I had fucked Steph at the wedding ceremony just a week ago!

Together we approached the deck in front of Mister Gabe's door where "C", in her butler/concierge outfit, was waiting to greet us. Which she did, with a big smile on her face, "I'm glad you are here, and" looking directly at me, "I'm glad you decided to come, Mister Dane." On the deck beside the door was a table set up with three pitchers and a variety of glasses, some already poured. She quickly handed a glass of wine to each of the other four, encouraging them to drink up. Sara and Brock downed theirs before I could intercede, and then "C" poured a glass of clear liquid for me. Handing it to me she said, "Mister Gabe told me about your aversion to our wine and tea, so this is just water."

I nodded, and then took a healthy swallow -- my throat was dry. Immediately I could feel that familiar wooziness. I clutched the rail, and "C" quickly reached up to hug me in a steadying embrace, "I'm sorry Dave, he made me fortify this water just for you. There was nothing I could do." As she let me go, my head cleared a bit and I threw the remaining contents of the glass over the rail into the front yard. I looked at "C" like she had betrayed me, though I really had no right to that feeling. "C" was one of Mister Gabe's wives after all, and regardless of the relationship between us that had bloomed earlier in the week, that fact would not change. She was his to 'command'. Regardless, I had only swallowed some of Mister Gabe's mix, so my decision making ability shouldn't be too compromised -- I hoped.

Sara took one of my arms and Steph grasped the other. "C" opened the door, and in we strode, the door closing immediately behind us.

There was a little crowd in front of us -- a couple of men dressed similar to Brock and me, and a couple of women who were likewise casually dressed in blousy shirts and shorter skirts -- very similar to Sara. A pre-ordained uniform of sorts? I was starting to look them over when the little logjam parted in front of us and my eyes widened in disbelief at what I was looking at.

Tied to the banister of the stair rail leading upstairs was a woman...a nude woman. Her head was on the lower end, lower than the rest of her body, and she was tied to the rail by tight loops of rope bound at her neck, her shoulders, waist, upper thighs and feet. Given the angle of the stair rail, her feet were quite a bit higher than her head. Her hair appeared to be cut in a page-boy style, so didn't hang down too much. She appeared to be about my age, perhaps a bit older, and she was quite a looker. Completing the surreal scene before us was the fact that there was a man tied to the upright bannister holding up the stair rail. He was kneeling, also naked, with his upper body and neck tied to the bannister. The effect was that his face was right beside the woman's. The man appeared to be fit, and also of an age with me.

Beside me Stephanie squealed and clapped her hand delightedly. "That's my mom and step-dad" she said proudly.

Standing beside the woman was Mister Gabe. He motioned to the people in front of us, "thank you for coming to help my wife and I celebrate our wedding." He motioned to the bound couple beside him, "these two are here for your pleasure, and will be all night. They are husband and wife, with the slut formerly one of my cunts". Seeing Steph, he continued, "actually, this is Stephanie's mother and step-father. Feel free to use them however you wish, whenever you wish. When you are ready, please join us in the dining area. My wife will be down to greet you shortly." He looked us over, smiling at Sara, Brock, Steph and her husband, but giving me a slight frown before turning away.

One of the couples in front of us followed him immediately. The other paused. The man unzipped his fly and fished his cock out of his pants, stepping up to the couple. "Here," he said, and thrust his cock at the bound man's mouth, "you should harden me up a bit so that I can rape your wife's throat." The bound man obediently opened his mouth and took the offered cock inside, immediately sucking for all that he was worth. After only a moment, the standing man slapped him lightly across the face and withdrew his hard prick before slamming it into the woman's open mouth. While he pumped her mouth, bracing himself by taking tight fistfuls of her tits, the woman with him turned to us with a smile, "Stephanie, I understand that you are with child?"

Steph nodded, "yes, Mister Gabe impregnated me. I'm so hoping that it is a girl so that Mister Gabe can take her too in time."

The woman turned back to her man and pulling at his arm said, "that is enough for now dear, you don't want to waste yourself this early do you?" He grunted agreement and pulled himself from the tied woman's mouth. Leaving himself dangling openly, he strode further into the house with the woman following him.

Steph scurried forward and crouched down to give her father a deep kiss, and a tug on his stiff rod. Then she arose, and lifting her skirt -- revealing nothing but skin underneath -- she asked her husband to lift her up. He reached under the petite woman's arms, taking a firm hold on each breast and used them to lift his wife up and over her tied mother, settling Steph down so that her cunny was firmly on her mother's mouth. "Hold me," she exclaimed, and we could all tell that her mother's tongue was at work on her cunt lips. In only a moment Steph told Drew to pull her off because that would have to do for now.

Smoothing her skirt down, Steph bent down and kissed her mother on the lips saying, "thank you mommy, that was sweet." Then she introduced us to her parents. Me, as the ex-husband of Mister Gabe's new whore, Sara as her daughter, and Brock as Sara's fiancé. Then, grabbing me by the hand again, she proceeded to drag us all into the dining section of the house. I pulled her to a stop, "what the hell is going on here?" I demanded.

"What do you mean?" Steph asked, "Oh, my folks...well, they often entertain at Mister Gabe's parties. They love being the party favours." She tugged at my hand again, "don't worry about them. "C" will untie them and take them into the great room for the guest's use. Mom couldn't hang like that all night, with her head below her feet anyway. You'll get a crack at either or both of them later. Oh," she paused again, looking me in the eye, "you should try my dad's mouth...everybody says he is an absolutely fabulous cock sucker." With that she grinned again and pulled me into the dining area.

In Mister Gabe's house the 'dining' area was actually part of the same room connected to the living area, and otherwise known as the 'great' room. Through a set of swinging doors you could get into the kitchen where the food was being prepared by a catering couple I was informed by Steph.

We entered the dining room and paused there. I could see that in addition to us four, and the two couples who had come in just before us, there were two more couples in addition to Mister Gabe. I scanned the people for a moment before my eyes locked, in shock, on one couple.

At first all I saw was the woman -- who I swore to myself looked exactly like the wife of the managing partner at my firm. Then I took a close look at the man beside her and realized that he 'was' the managing partner at my firm (I call him 'MP'). Immediately I recalled his comment earlier in the week about seeing me this weekend. I stood frozen in my spot as the rest of our group descended into the room to mingle. Sara paused, looking back at me, and something on my face caused her to briefly look around and then return to my side.

I could see that Mrs. MP had caught my eye, and after gaining the attention of MP, she headed towards us with MP in tow. Mrs. MP caught Sara in a brief hug, murmuring her congratulations (about what?) and then pulled me into a tight hug. I knew this woman from our many company gatherings...she was a very prim and trim lady, standing about 5 ft 4 inches, with shorter auburn hair. She was probably a good ten to fifteen years older than I, but had never let herself go. As she strode towards me my eyes gravitated to the obvious fact that she was not wearing a bra under her blousy top -- it looked like all of the women had a similar style top on. She pulled me into a hug and then, looking up at me with a radiant smile she also congratulated me and grabbed my head and pulled my lips down to hers. She immediately pushed her tongue into my mouth and licked the roof of my mouth. She was on her tip toes and pulling me down into her mouth by my hair. I heard Sara squeak, but couldn't look up at her until Mrs. MP released me. She stepped back still holding my arms and said, "you are a most surprising man David Dane. When MP told me about Mister Gabe's plans for Jennifer, I told him that you would never go for it. I am very glad I was wrong." With that she turned slightly and I raised my eyes to look into Sara's.

Sara was looking at me with a 'deer in the headlights' kind of look. I could quickly see why. MP was standing behind her, nuzzling his lips along her neck while his hands had invaded her scoop shirt sleeves. It was obvious that he was fondling my daughter's breasts while he licked and sucked on her neck. He saw me looking, and raised his lips to Sara's ear and whispered, "my little Sara...not so little anymore. I've wanted to taste you for many years now. I'm so glad that I'll be able to do that tonight." He raised his head to look me in the eye, and still tweaking at Sara's nipples he said, "Dave, I fully agree with my wife. You surprised me too, although, knowing Mister Gabe's powers of persuasion, I shouldn't have been. I am sooo looking forward to fucking up your ex-wife."....and he grinned what I can only describe as an evil grin. "Don't worry Dave, we know the normal rules at play here...this secret remains in the 'family'" and he winked at me, finally releasing my daughter.

MP could see confusion written all over my face. "I thought you knew? Mister Gabe has been a client of mine for years...ever since he owned the Missus here quite a while back." He continued, "yes, Mister Gabe saw Jennifer when she was visiting you at the firm once and told me that he was going to own her at some point. I guess 'some point' has arrived." Again he grinned at me and then abruptly he told Mrs. MP that they should get back to the party so that Mister Gabe could do the 'coming out'. They turned and mingled back with the others. I just looked at Sara. What could I say?

But I now had a new, unexpected piece of information...Mister Gabe's arrival in our lives had not been the accident that I had thought. The fucking bastard had planned it, and MP had been complicit!

I could see Mister Gabe looking past Sara and I towards the hallway behind us. Turning, I could see "C" nodding at him. He cleared his throat and said, "untie them from the front hall 'C', and secure them in here please." He cleared this throat again, gaining the attention of everyone in the room. "Thank you all for coming, to help me and my new wife celebrate our nuptials." He smiled at everybody. "'C' will be bringing the party favours in from the front hall and securing them appropriately, so when she is done, feel free to make use of them as you please." He paused, "but I am remiss in my duties as host," and then, with a broad, encompassing wave of his arms he strode over to Sara and I. "Let me introduce these fine folks to you." First Mister Gabe laid a hand on Sara's shoulder, and then with the other, he delicately tipped her face up to his. He bent down and slowly drew his tongue across her lips. "This fine flower is my new daughter. Her name is Sara." Turning to the crowd he smiled, "I can assure you that she has a wonderfully delicate flavour, and I encourage all of you to sample her this evening..."looking at MP he stated with a chuckle, "I know that MP has been telling me for months that he wants to more than 'sample' this fresh eighteen year old." A breath, and Mister Gabe laid his arm across my daughter's shoulder, letting his hand hang down in front where he began to lightly caress her tit and pull on her very obvious nipple. "Oh, lest I forget, the young man over there," and he motioned towards Brock, "is Sara's fiancé. He is not allowed to fuck Sara until their wedding."

"Now, and he turned to me, still fondling Sara, "and this, ladies and gentleman, is the willing cuckold." There was light applause from the crowd. "As you all know, Mister Dane here is not allowed any form of sexual connection with my new wife. He gave up those rights and expectations when he held her head and let me fuck her face last week."...and the bastard smiled at me. "He and I have some disagreements about how things should work, but the basic understanding is similar to what all of you have agreed to in the past." I looked at the crowd with new eyes....all of these people, or at least all of these women had been owned by Mister Gabe in the past? All of these men -- including MP -- had given him their wives? All of them had wedding rings hanging on his 'trophy' plaque in his dungeon? I started to wonder which of them had daughters fathered by Mister Gabe...and it occurred to me that MP had a daughter. Only seventeen years old I thought....so probably not under the monster's spell yet.

Mister Gabe interrupted my thoughts as he waved MP over to him. With a final squeeze of Sara's breast, Mister Gabe handed her over to MP stating, "don't use yourself up too soon my friend, my wife will be down shortly, and the night is young." MP simply pulled Sara into the crook of his arm and dragged her into the crowd.

1...456789