Mister Gabe Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The now familiar feeling was upon me...in my mind I was yelling at myself to grab Sara and get out of there, but I couldn't seem to find the will to make it happen. I just quietly watched as my daughter was pulled away from me.

"Oh," Mister Gabe continued, "Stephanie, come here girl." She ran over to her father and he said, "strip," which she immediately complied with, pulling her blouse over her head and dropping her skirt to the floor to stand nude in front of everyone. "If you haven't already heard, my daughter is pregnant with my child." Again applause, this time louder. "Turn around girl. As you can see," and he ran his hand over her naked belly where you could see the beginnings of a baby bump, "she is just starting to show.

We will all have the opportunity at some time in the future -- perhaps a special event just for the purpose -- of abusing this pregnant girl when she is fully showing."

He paused as 'C' led in Stephanie's parents, both nude, on rope halters that were strung around their necks. She took them into the room, each gaining many gropes as they were led past the people standing there. They both had their hands bound behind them. Now I could see that along the far wall, just above a couch was a plank of wood from which were attached a number of hooks, about four feet above the seat of the couch. 'C' first positioned Steph's mother on the couch, facing the crowd so that she was kneeling on the couch seat. Pushing her head up and back, her collar was attached to the hook so that she was held, uncomfortably erect on the couch. 'C' pushed her knees wide and quickly strapped them in position. In the end, she was held 'open' for use. I could see that if one stood on the couch between her legs, her mouth would likewise be comfortably accessible. Once Steph's mother was in position, 'C' quickly tied her father in a similar pose -- his mouth open and his stiff prick sticking out in front of him.

"To continue," Mister Gabe spoke, "for now, I do not want anyone abusing my daughter by hitting her in the abdomen," and again he softly caressed Steph's naked belly. "That said, breast abuse," and he smacked her tit hard" or extreme cunt penetration, "and he reached down to drive four fingers into the girl's gaping pussy, causing Stephanie to suck in her breath, "is still very much acceptable." With that he gently pushed his daughter back into the crowd, still nude.

Again I could hear a noise behind me and Mister Gabe faced that direction, "now, my friends, I am very proud to introduce you to my wife...Jennifer." Turning abruptly I saw my wife standing there. She was dressed in a thin white cotton halter top dress. While not sheer, it certainly left very little to the imagination as I could clearly see that her breasts were swinging freely, and her nipples tented the material. The halter was two triangles of cloth coming up from a waist that was a simple tie string cinching her short skirt. The triangles were tied behind her neck and as she turned to display herself at the black bastard's command, I could see that the outfit was backless. Jennifer looked lovely.

She momentarily caught my eye. My wife was hot, and she knew it. I didn't know what to expect from this evening, but she seemed to, and seemed to be anticipating it. She moved past me, briefly making contact by touching my arm, and then straight into Mister Gabe's arms wherein he proceeded to rape her mouth with his tongue, bending her sharply backward so that her back was bowed uncomfortably. You would think that with everything that had been happening over the last week that I would be immune. I wasn't. Seeing the passion in that kiss, so obviously and eagerly returned by my wife, I could feel the rage and jealously burn up in me...almost to the point of overcoming the mental lethargy that I was feeling. Almost, but not quite.

Mister Gabe and my wife finished their kiss and turned to the crowd. They had lined up some and were now proceeding to greet my wife. They each shook Mister Gabe's hand and then either hugged or kissed my wife as they greeted her and offered her their congratulations. I saw Steph and her husband go through the line -- even though they had been part of the wedding ceremony a week ago. 'C' joined the line. Even Brock went through the line, both hugging and kissing the woman that he had fucked in the ass yesterday. Through it all my wife...MY Jennifer...just beamed her happiness at all of them.

"Now," and Mister Gabe motioned me over to join them, "while Mister Dane brings my wife around for more intimate greetings," he crooked his finger at Mrs. MP. She quickly sashayed over and stood in front of him. I could see a flush creep up her face and her breathing became fast and shallow. Mister Gabe handed Jennifer to me stating, "you know the rules David. You are not allowed to participate. However, I do want you to assist in any other matter requested by our guests. Now...take my wife out to meet everybody."

Jennifer hugged my arm to herself and started to gently pull me into the crowd. She whispered, "thank you honey, you are the very best." As we walked away from them, I saw Mister Gabe grab at one of Mrs. MP's breasts and then give it a violent twist and forced her to the floor. She began a soft keening sound as he undid his belt and pants.

My attention was pulled away from the sight of my managing partner's wife engulfing Mister Gabe's tool in her small mouth. We were standing in front of a couple. He motioned me aside and, using my wife's tits, he pulled her into an embrace. They kissed, open mouthed for a few moments while his hand moved from her breast to her upper thigh, quickly pulling the skirt up and then stroking his fingers into her sex. The man's wife moved to Jen's side and also pulled and twisted on a nipple while her husband felt my wife up.

This was the scene, repeated over and over for the next hour or so. I would bring my wife to a couple. After a few brief words, and sometimes no words were involved, they groped her, normally over her clothes, but sometimes the man or woman would untie Jen's halter so that her breasts bounced free, or reach under her skirt to finger her wet snatch. Sometimes they would order me to hold my wife's hand or embrace her in a hug while they did this so they could take a picture. Through my mental fog I felt a growing rage at the purposeful embarrassment that they all seemed to enjoy thrusting upon me while taking liberties with Jen. Through it all Jennifer just grinned and playfully assisted the touching.

Finally we stood in front of MP. His wife was again at her side, although she was now totally nude -- she is a good looking woman, her age notwithstanding. MP had his shirt off. In fact, I, for the first time in a while, looked about to see what else was happening in the room. Everybody I could see was in some way nude or partially so. Even the catering staff waiters -- a tall blond man and shorter Hispanic-looking girl, both of whom looked no older than my Sara were now 'down dressed' from the starched whites and blacks that they had been originally wearing. The boy was down to a leather cup that covered his endowment...nothing else. The girl had a corset that pulled her waist into an unbelievably small circumference, above which her breasts were held and exposed to the nipples and below which her hairless and wet slit was exposed.

On the couch I could see one man standing in front of Steph's mother, ramming his cock into her mouth. Drool fell from her lips, coating her tits which were raw and red. Obviously someone had had some fun smacking them. Between his legs I could see a woman -- and I couldn't remember if she was the man's wife or not -- furiously fisting Steph's mother at the same time. Beside them, Steph's husband was likewise standing in front of her step-father, fucking his face.

Stephanie was kneeling on the floor licking the engorged cunt lips of a beautiful brunette who I recalled had taken extra pleasure fingering my wife during their introduction. Behind Steph another man -- it was Brock! - was plowing into her pre-seeded cunt.

Sara I could see standing straight backed up against a wall -- she was nude from the waist up, her blouse having disappeared somewhere. A woman was pinning her hands above her head while she vigorously licked and bit at my daughter's tits. Given what I now knew about Sara and Erin, I could understand the rapturous look on my daughter's face.

'C' and Mister Gabe were not in sight.

MP and his wife were in front of us. Jen was smiling up at this older man that she had known through my work for a number of years. "Hello MP," she said, and "and it is so good to see you too Mrs. MP" she continued. "Mister Gabe told me of the two of you and I was so looking forward to 'meeting' you again." My wife cast a sidelong glance at me, standing beside her, "whoever would have thought that we would ever be here in a situation like this."

The smile on my wife's face disappeared in an instant as Mrs. MP slapped her. Then she slapped my Jen again, hissing, "you vile cunt! Don't you dare speak another word without permission!" Turning to me, Mrs. MP demanded, "David, hit this whore!" I couldn't hold back, and didn't even try -- my slow building rage during this outrageous evening burst my slim controls and my hand raised and then smacked my wife across the face. Inside I was screaming at her 'how could you do this to us? How could you bring our family to this?' "No you idiot, 'hit' her", came the demand, "like this". Mrs. MP balled her hand into a fist and slammed it into my wife's stomach, forcing the air from her. I could see Jen's eyes open wide as she was struggling for breath. She saw me ball my fist, and then she crumpled around my punch as I slammed it into her belly. Mrs. MP grabbed Jen's hair and hauled her to stand up again even though she was crying and struggling to breath. Mrs. MP looked into my eyes -- and I swear I could see an empathetic gleam there -- "once more!" Again my fist slammed into my wife and I didn't do anything to try to hold it back. Jen collapsed to the floor, Mrs. MP letting go of her hair. Jennifer just folded up upon herself, crying and gasping on the floor. Mrs. MP pulled me into a hug and whispered, "you are welcome David," and then let me go, standing back to allow her husband access.

MP looked at me and commented, "that looked like fun," then ordered, "bring her to her feet and stand behind her, holding her up." I did as I was told, hauling my gasping wife to her feet. I held her there and we all waited as she slowly regained her breath.

"Take her clothes off for me David," I was quietly instructed. I undid the tie at her neck and as her halter fell away from her boobs, I reached around to untie the string at her waist. Kneeling, I pulled the garment down off of my wife's body, exposing her completely naked to my boss. "You can get up," he told me, so I rose. "Stand behind her please," he requested, "I want to use Mister Gabe's wife, and I want you to hold her while I do. Grip her arms tightly behind her back so that she doesn't move."

I did as I was told, pulling my wife's arms behind her body and holding them tightly together. MP glanced at his own wife and ordered, "get me ready to take this fucking cunt, you whore." Briefly I saw Mrs. MP's eyes flare open, and then she dropped to her knees in front of her husband and proceeded to undo and remove his pants. At the same time MP was softly caressing Jennifer's tits. First one, and then the other. First lightly tugging on a nipple, and then tightly clamping it between his fingers and thumb. Finally, MP pulled on my wife's nipples, dragging her breasts away from her body in a cone. Jennifer moaned and MP harshly demanded, "I said hold her tight! I don't want her moving."

Mrs. MP was finished her task of stripping her husband, still kneeling at his feet and tugging slowly on a cock that was both longer than mine, and quite a bit thicker. In fact, he looked to be the Caucasian approximation of Mister Gabe!

"Now David, listen closely. I want you to hug up close to Jennifer while I use her." There was a small whimper from my wife as MP continued to tug and twist her nipples. I did as I was told, moving up tight behind my wife. Through my clothes I could feel her warm backside and pressing myself into her I'm sure that she could feel every inch of my hard cock...the hard cock that I was to be denied relief from.

MP moved just as close, nestling up to the front of Jennifer. He removed his hands from her abused breasts, letting them sag back against her chest. He put his hands in her hair and leaned in, softly licking her lips. He murmured, "closer David, I want you to be as much a part of this as the rules allow." I leaned in, placing my face upon my wife's shoulder, right beside her face.

Startling me greatly, my boss moved his face slightly so that he could briefly drag his wet tongue from my wife's lips across my own. I was revolted, but incapable of doing anything about it. The kiss was brief as MP moved back to my wife, prying her lips open with his tongue and then sliding it into her mouth. For the next five minutes or so I was up close and personal, witnessing the soft passionate love-making kisses between Jen and my boss. I seethed.

Then MP withdrew slightly so that they could both catch their breath. He looked down between their sweaty bodies at his own wife, still on the floor, still gently tugging at his prick, still keeping it hard and ready. He nodded at her. "Now," he whispered to me, again tonguing my lips, "hold her for me...put your one hand here on her belly. No," as I complied, "a little lower. I want you to really feel this." He moved his hips forward and I could see Mrs. MP positioning my bosses cock at Jen's pussy. I could see Mrs. MP use her fingers to spread my wife, and then hold her husband's weapon at the entrance. He moved forward a bit at her urging and I could see her lodge the head in Jen. Positioned as I was, I could feel my wife suddenly draw in her breath, and I could feel the backward pressure on her hips as my boss pushed his cock slowly into my wife. As he went deeper, I could feel my wife's belly expand to accommodate him.

"Grab her leg! Hold her up to open her more!" he demanded of me, his breath in my face. I did as I was told, reaching down to grasp my wife's left leg and pull it up. I repositioned my hand to grab her just behind the knee pulling her leg up and out...and I felt my boss bottom out.

Then he began to kiss her again. Deep slow passionate kisses to match the deep slow pistoning into Jennifer. I was outraged to now be holding my wife open so that another man could penetrate her. I was outraged to feel his breath as he frenched her deeply. I was outraged!, but the fog wouldn't let me do anything.

Eventually the slow motion changed. It became harder and faster. More. MP was now driving into my wife and I had to brace myself to hold her in place so that he could continue his ravishment of her. I could feel every thrust driving my wife's naked ass into my straining cock. I felt a hand snake between our bodies and grip me. Glancing down I saw Mrs. MP looking up at me and she said, "if you weren't under restriction Dave, I'd take you out so you could double team Jen with my husband." She smiled, "I can tell you from experience that a standing double penetration is absolutely marvelous!"

Eventually...eventually it was over. I felt his butt clench. I felt his body stiffen into my wife. I could feel him shooting his cum deep into her. Eventually it was over, and eventually he withdrew from my wife, stepping back breathing heavily, both of them streaming sweat from their excursions. Jennifer had not cum -- for which I was silently pleased!

I was about to let Jen's leg drop to the floor when MP said, "just a moment David." He looked down to his own wife, still kneeling beside him, "now sweety, please clean Mister Gabe's wife up." Mrs. MP grinned up at him and then gave me a wink while shuffling up close to Jennifer's dripping cunt. Immediately she buried her nose and lips up against my wife's pussy, sucking and licking.

This time Jen went over the edge almost immediately, crying out with pleasure and fighting my hold on her as her body tried to double up over the head of the woman before her.

Finally Mrs. MP was finished sucking her husband's sperm from my wife. She stood up, and on tip toes kissed me, pushing her cum covered tongue into my mouth. I was revolted again, but did nothing to stop her. Then she sweetly kissed Jen and allowed me to release her leg and step back.

It was over. MP was smiling nicely at both of us, "that was wonderful you two. Much better than I imagined, and believe me, I have been imagining it for a while." A pause, "David, nothing that happens in Mister Gabe's world will ever affect our relationships at work, or outside of this place," and he waved his arms encompassing the room. He leaned in for a last kiss on my wife's lips and then stood back as a large black hand descended upon her shoulder.

"Are you quite finished with my wife?" asked Mister Gabe. I hadn't seen him approach, but now as I looked around, I could see quite a bit.

Sara and Brock were together, sitting up against the wall where my daughter had so recently been eaten out by another woman. Both were nude...or, Sara still had on her skirt, but it was bunched at her waist exposing her open and dripping box. Brock was obviously well used with his spent penis sitting flaccid on his thigh. The female waitress was bent over the couch being drilled by one of the guests while the male waiter sat on the couch with a woman treating his cock like a lollipop. Most of the rest of the guests had subsided, resting in various poses and combinations around the room. The party favours hung from their bonds, also obviously well used. I could also see 'C' standing waiting by the entrance to the kitchen.

"I see that the party is taking a bit of a break," Mister Gabe continued. "Good. Well then, it is time to fulfil our duties as hosts for these fine folks and get them some refreshment....especially," and he nodded to the two wait staff, "especially as the hired help are a little busy right now." The bastard grinned at me. "David, you'll need to come along as my wife will need your assistance." Then he pointed at Sara and barked, "you two, girl" and he pointed at Stephanie, "and you my little daughter-cunt! Both of you come along." With that, guiding my wife by the shoulder, he led the way to the kitchen...with the three of us that he had pointed out following along.

'C' led the way into the kitchen. Inside we could see that at the breakfast counter -- a counter that required you to sit on a raised stool to eat -- was an array of items. Before we could continue in too far Mister Gabe held up his hand and said, "David, please retrieve my wife's dress and put it back on her. You two," indicating the two girls, "also need some clothes...just because." We all scrambled to obtain the required clothing.

Mister Gabe instructed the girls to leave their blouses off, and he quickly fondled both of their breasts, suggesting that really they should never be covered. Then he directed my wife to step into the dress that I was holding for her, and me to tie it at the waist, but to leave her breasts likewise exposed.

When done, he grinned, "good. Now we are almost set." He motioned Jen to stand up close to the counter...causing her breasts to almost rest upon it. 'C' proceeded to set a wooden tray on the counter in front of her. Beside the wooden tray were a dozen champagne flutes, all full of what I presumed to be Mister Gabe's special wine. The wooden tray was about two feet wide, a foot and a half deep, and about three quarters of an inch thick...a solid piece of wood. There were two hooks embedded in the corners of the tray facing away from Jennifer. Finally, 'C' reached below the counter and came up with a fine chain about three feet long. She attached each end to the hooks on the tray and then laid the coiled chain on the tray. Mister Gabe was busy in the cupboard behind us as we all watched 'C' and my wife at the counter.

1...456789