Mister Gabe Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dainii
dainii
132 Followers

"Good, good. We are getting there." Mister Gabe commented as he came to stand beside us. "David, please take these," and he handed me three zip ties, "and use them to tightly bind my wife's arms behind her back. Place one at the wrists, one at the elbows, and the third...as tightly as possible, as high up her arms as you can go. Right below the armpits is best in my experience."

I looked dumbly at the black bastard for a moment, and then moved behind my wife. She had already moved her arms behind her back and was smiling innocently at me. I quickly zipped her wrists and then her elbows together. Then I threaded the third zip tie between her arms and back and boosted it up as high as it would go. I glanced at my daughter, who smiled cautiously at me -- she didn't know what was going on either -- and at Steph -- who was grinning broadly with anticipation. She obviously did know. Finally I looked squarely at Mister Gabe. He had an evil leer on his face and growled, "make it as tight as you can David."

I gave the zip tie a firm tug, and then another. Jen squeaked in mild protest as her shoulders were pulled sharply back. At an impatient nod from Mister Gabe I pulled the tie as tight as it could be, cutting it into my wife's upper arms and drawing a low wail from her.

Mister Gabe now motioned for me to come around to the other side of the counter and stand back a bit. Cinched up as she was, Jennifer looked stunning. Her face and hair told you that she was freshly fucked -- the 'glow' was about her. With her arms pulled painfully behind her, her breasts stood out from her chest in all their glory, the nipples as hard as I had ever seen them. Mister Gabe spoke, "Stephanie, I want you to stand behind your step-mother here, and hold her tightly in place. Sara, my dear new daughter, I want you to stand directly in front of your mother, on this side of the counter." Both girls moved as commanded. Mister Gabe picked up the coiled chain lying on the wooden tray and, motioning for Jen to bend forward, he draped it over her head. "There," he said, "that may do. Stand up tall my dear."

Jennifer stood up. The chain was sized correctly because as she took up the strain the lengths between the hooks looping around behind her neck were fine. However, as she stood, the unattached side of the tray -- the side closest to my wife -- didn't move at all. Obviously not, I thought to myself. It isn't attached. She wouldn't be able to carry glasses of anything on the tray set up like that. What the fuck was he thinking?

The black bastard moved up behind my daughter who was leaning on the counter in front of her mother. She was pressed into the cold counter top. Mister Gabe casually lifted the back of Sara's skirt, settling it upon her waist and then proceeded to softly caress her ass cheeks. I could hear him unzip his fly, and then could see him lever his one-eyed monster out of his pants. He slowly rubbed the head of his prick up and down my daughter's backside, barely touching her flowering opening on the lower end of the stroke. Sara whimpered. He looked into my wife's eyes and said, "my darling wife, may I take your daughter now...as we finish preparing you for service?"

Jennifer, the bitch in heat, simply smiled, nodded, and replied, "of course my darling husband...please take our daughter as your own."

From somewhere inside my rage boiled through the fog and I croaked, "no." Not loud enough. "No." I could see 'C' looking at me as I also saw Mister Gabe lodge the head of his prick at my daughter's opening. "NO!" I said, and to me it sounded like I was screaming at him, but again it came out as a croak.

'C' came to my aid. She moved quickly up to Mister Gabe and placed a hand on his prick, right behind the head and held him there, looking up at him. "Mister Dane has said no."

"What?" came from Mister Gabe. "WHAT?"

'C' repeated, "Mister Dane said no."

Mister Gabe backhanded 'C' across the face so that she flew backwards and fell into me. I could move enough to catch her, and ended up holding the stunned woman in my arms. Sara had stood up slightly from her leaning position, disengaging Mister Gabe's cockhead from the entrance to her pussy and was looking at 'C' and me. Jen was wide-eyed, staring at me and slowly shaking her head. Steph was also staring at me in disbelief. Mister Gabe simply looked at me and stepped back slightly from Sara as he again pushed her down so that she was again leaning on the counter across from her mother.

Mister Gabe looked me square in the eye, "You stay right there David Dane. Although you are the cause of this due to your immature refusal to let me fuck my new daughter, AND your insane command prohibiting my wife from bearing my child, you will not move a muscle," he commanded in the most menacing tone that I had ever heard. With that he turned to Steph and commanded, "push her up tight to the counter." What the fuck was going on! My eyes flared open. The light in the room took on an unnatural brightness. Sound faded so that all I could hear was Mister Gabe, and the rasping breath of my wife as she also seemed to sense something frightening.

"Sara, pinch your mother's nipples tightly...that's it, get a really good grasp. Now, pull her tits towards you. Yes. PULL! Flatten those tits out onto the tray. Good girl!"

*****************************deleted scene**********************************

Whimpers from my wife, from Sara, from 'C', and even from me.

The fog evaporated. I yelled at my wife, "Jennifer! That is enough. Come with me!", as I strode from the spot that I had been rooted to and reached for her. Steph let her go as she stood -- the wooden tray now suspended evenly between her nailed and bleeding breasts and the chain looped around her neck -- "no." A sobbing breath, "no, David, no. I can't. You gave me to him." Anouther sob. "I am his."

As simple as that. The honeymoon was over, but the marriage between my wife and the great big black Mister Gabe had truly begun. Jennifer had just proven that the ONLY thing she wouldn't do for her new man was to bear his children.

For a brief moment I looked at this woman that I had loved all of my life, and considered releasing her from that final command that I had given her. But fuck! no!, let this faithless cunt get whatever came of it.

The honeymoon was over. One 'marriage' had started, and another was almost surely over.

I grabbed my daughter's hand and pulled her to the sliding door that opened from that kitchen to the patio outside. We went across the patio and into our house. I dragged Sara. We were both weeping...but we would adjust. We would have to.

Fuck.

dainii
dainii
132 Followers
1...456789