Mister Gabe Ch. 05

Story Info
Birthday Presents.
23.8k words
4.3
9.2k
10

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dainii
dainii
132 Followers

©2015 Dainii, all rights reserved

I had originally posted much of the Mister Gabe series in 2013 and 2014. However, the story was going off track, and needed substantial rework prior to finishing it. I had the webmaster pull the stories so that I could do that. Here now is the revised version of the Mister Gabe tale.

All characters are 18 or over before involvement in sexual activity. This chapter has a scene deleted at the behest of the webmaster.

The Present - June 2013

My eyes blinked slowly. I realized that the dark was paling as somewhere in the east the sun was starting to climb into the sky. I focused again, drawing myself from my remembrances of that first awful summer. There was no one on the patio anymore -- 'C' and Molly had disappeared. I rose slowly and went into the bedroom to get anouther drink.

Sitting on the divan at the end of our bed was my wife. "What are you doing here?" I asked with a rasp in my voice.

Jennifer looked at me and crossed her legs. She was wearing a housecoat -- something that I hadn't seen her in for some time -- mostly she wore some slut-inferring outfit when out with 'her man', her business suit when engaged in work (or blowing her students), or nude (again, with Mister Gabe). "Mister Gabe sent me back here a few hours ago. I've been sitting here looking at you...and thinking."

"About?"

"You. Me. What has happened to us." I heard her throat catch, "what I let happen to us."

"And," I gulped, "what conclusions have you reached?"

My wife just stared at me, so, eventually, I continued on my mission and went to the sidebar to refill my drink. I put a good three fingers in the glass and after some consideration poured a second glass and then walked over to sit down beside Jennifer. Jennifer had never been much for booze -- except the odd glass of wine, and never before the sun was up -- but I really didn't know whether two years with Mister Gabe had changed that. Wordlessly I offered her the glass. She took it from me, nodded thanks, and brought it to her lips. "Thanks," she whispered.

I said, "That is what I've been thinking about as well. Us, I mean."

We drifted in to silence again, sipping at our drinks. Sometimes we looked at each other, but mostly we just stared into space, lost in our own thoughts...

........................................

August 2011

The last two weeks of that first summer -- the time between Sara and Brock's wedding and the beginning of school -- had been significant turning points. Significant for Jennifer and me, and our relationship, as well as for me personally. I had been going down a dark road to that point which had culminated in deeds during Sara's wedding that I wasn't particularly proud of, but deeds that had shaped me differently....

Molly knows....................

After I had left the bridal suite I had walked around the hotel and found that everybody was gone, and presumed that 'C' had found my children and taken them home. Mister Gabe and my wife were nowhere to be found. I grabbed a cab and headed home myself. I was bushed and at the same time, horny as hell. I had been 'around' sex virtually all day, starting with fucking the bride, followed by Erin's and 'C's blowjob at the hotel, and culminating with my extended stay with Sara in her bridal bed. Still I was horny.

The house was dark -- both sides of it -- so I let myself in and headed straight upstairs. I opened Mike's door and could see him sprawled and asleep on his bed. Glancing further down the hallway I could detect no signs of light under either Molly's, or 'C's doors so presumed that they were asleep as well.

I went to my door and eased it open. It was a new moon outside so little light from outside illuminated the bedroom -- which was fine as I knew where everything was. I went to the side of the bed and divested myself of my clothes. Briefly I considered going to get 'C' and then just shrugged and sat down on the edge of the bed.

My head whipped around to peer through the darkness -- there was someone in my bed! As my eyes adjusted I could see a spread eagle form, under the blankets. Anticipating, for whatever stupid reason, that maybe Jennifer was in our bed tonight, I peeled the blankets back slowly, and lay down...I was as hard as a steel pole! As I nestled up against the woman in bed I noted from the hair length, and the perfume that it wasn't my wife. "'C'" I asked quietly?

"mmm hmm"

"What are you doing?" I ran my fingers over her, starting at her knee -- the lowest point I could reach. Slowly I drew my hand up her leg, and, avoiding her pubic region, across her belly. Softly I cupped a breast, squeezing it gently eliciting a soft moan, and then travelled up to her neck and chin ending with my fingers tracing her lips in the dark.

'C' murmured very softly, "I expected that you might like some company tonight David." She paused and then continued, "but I should tell you something first. I am sorry Mister Dane," she started, speaking softly enough that I could barely hear her, "it wasn't hard finding Mike tonight -- his eyes were glued to me ever since I kissed him at the head table -- but it took me awhile to find Molly. She was down a hallway in the hotel, sitting in a corner, crying. I knew that you were busy, so I decided to just bring them both home." She paused, and continued, "They went straight to bed, but, David, Molly was asking questions about everything. They were questions that I could not answer for her." I could sense the stress and concern in 'C's body.

"Thank you," I responded, and kissed her on the forehead. Then I noted again that she was spread eagle and not moving beside me. I traced my hand from her chin up along her arm to find that her hand had what felt like a scarf or soft rope bound around it. Feeling further I could tell that it was attached to the head board, below the level of the mattress. A bit startled, I shifted to trace down her leg to her ankle where I found a similar binding. Again I shifted, this time so that I was sitting on her lower legs to confirm that there were bindings on both feet and hands.

I paused there, "what is this about?" Sitting where I was and now leaning over 'C', my cock was lying between her lips. I moved closer in order to speak to her, and it pushed up through her lips and caught on her clit momentarily, drawing anouther low moan from her.

"David, I need...after so long with Mister Gabe...I need to be tied up sometimes. I need you to be my master. Sometimes. Please?"

I groaned. The beautiful raven-haired beauty's words had just ramped up my desire to fever pitch.

I lay my full weight on her as through the darkness I tried to discern what she may be thinking. My cock was sandwiched nicely between her pussy lips, so I started a gentle motion up and down her body. "Please hurt me Mister Dane," she whispered.

I paused, thinking about her request. I had beaten this woman pretty badly only two months ago -- in my fit of rage after Jennifer's wedding to Mister Gabe. I couldn't do that again. A thought occurred to me...torture her with pleasure! "I can't do that to you 'C'. Let me try this instead."

I slid my body down hers, trailing kisses and nips along the way. I ended crouched between her ankles, and bent down to press her legs, rolling them outward, so that I could lick and nibble the inside of her knees. I spent a fair amount of time on each knee and then slowly inched my way up, first one, and then the other leg. 'C' was moaning and groaning as I approached her center. I paused, softly breathing on her lips, and then bent my head to draw my tongue up those lips. 'C' mewled as I tasted her for the first time tonight. Her breathing was ragged and with my one hand resting upon her belly I could feel her tense towards an orgasm. I stopped.

She whined, "nooo." I let her unwind from the edge.

Then using my fingers I played with the outside of her lips, barely pushing my fingertips in and out of her. After a few minutes she again was ramping up. So I stopped.

I repeated this torture -- bringing her up to the edge and then stopping -- three more times. 'C' was now crying, and my face and fingers were soaked in her juices. I quickly released her legs from their bindings and then I crawled up her body and grasped her breasts, squeezing hard. My lips found hers and then my tongue tasted the tears on her face. "Is that what you had in mind, Cynthia?" I whispered.

She did not have her breathing under control. Throatily, she panted, "nooo, not at all. But...oh Mister Dane...that was exquisite!" She returned my kisses as I lay on her, my granite cock parting her lips below. I started moving again on her, just threatening to enter her, but never quite. "Oh god!" came from 'C', "fuck me please. Just please, oh please, just fuck me now!"

I pulled back just a little and felt my cock head lodge in her opening, and then I thrust. Once. Hard. All of the way in. 'C' screamed...and I started to move in her as her breathing deteriorated into gasps again.

Then we both heard, coming out of the dark, a knock on the door. **********************************************deleted scene****************************************

"I will have to think all of this through, but, Dad, I think that now I'm 'ok'. At least now I know. I don't believe it all..." she paused and then continued, "no, I 'do' believe it all, I just don't believe it all...if you know what I mean," and she gave me a quirky smile as she swept the remains of her tears from her cheeks.

She looked at 'C' who had an apprehensive look on her face, "I am thinking that I really have another older sister now," and Molly's face lit into an impish grin, "no,...it is ok Cynthia,...oddly enough, I am ok with the part of this whole thing that means you are with my dad. Especially now that I know that mom is not." Molly looked at me again, "and Dad, I am 'ok' with you and...you and your 'women'. It is very weird, and I don't know what this means in the long run, but, as long as you don't try to hide any more from me, I think I'll be ok." She breathed in and out slowly, "don't tell Mom that I know."

I nodded agreement with that. "You are being very mature about this young lady," I said, the surprise evident in my voice.

Molly smiled and simply said, "of course...I'm a girl."

I nodded again, "ok, now you go to sleep." I stood, pulling 'C' off the chair with me and hugged her. Then I motioned for Molly to join us which she did.

Then, Molly slipped out of my room and down the hall. I closed the door behind her and pulled 'C' over to the bed, and gently pushed her down onto it. She looked up at me in the light of the bedside table, and raised her eyebrows in question. "I don't know 'C', we'll just have to see how it runs."

She held her hands above her head, near the bindings again and asked, "what would you like Mister Dane?" with a little smirk.

Sadly I had to admit that I was exhausted, "Cynthia, I just want to sleep with you now."

Calmly she nodded her head, and then opened her arms to welcome me into her embrace. Sleep is what we did.

The next morning I awoke to an empty bed. 'C' must have gone back to her room sometime in the night. I waited for a while for Jen to make her morning appearance, but she didn't. Puzzled a bit, I surmised that she had stayed in the hotel downtown with Mister Gabe and her parents doing who knows what all night long.

I arose, shaved and showered, and dressed in some casual weekend clothes and headed downstairs. Part way down the stairs I heard the voices of my children... and Jennifer. I shrugged off the fact that she hadn't kissed me good morning, and strolled into the kitchen.

Jennifer was in cut off blue jean shorts with a loose peasant blouse. "C" was again wearing her thin nightgown. They were both sitting at the kitchen island engrossed in some hushed conversation, with Jen shaking her head negatively as she talked. They saw me as I came in and 'C' blessed me with a radiant welcoming smile. Jen also gave me a smile, but her face was stiff, and the smile was forced. At the kitchen table Mike was inhaling a breakfast of cereal. Molly was sitting across from him, her back to me.

I reached the island and squeezed 'C's shoulder while leaning down to give Jen a kiss. She turned her head, leaving me with only a cheek. I straightened, and looked at my wife, but she wouldn't meet my eyes. I let that slide...she was probably still 'off' because of last night, although I hadn't had much to do with her activities.

I turned to the table, saying hi to my kids. Mike mumbled a reply, keeping his head down staring at his bowl of cereal, and Molly stood to turn around. She rose and walked towards me with a bounce in her step and a twinkle in her eye. She kissed me on the cheek and stepped back, and said, "good morning daddy." With that, and an extravagant twirl that also drew her brother's eyes, she went back to the table to finish her breakfast.

I turned back to my wife only to see her heading out of the room. 'C' looked at me and shrugged with a little frown. That was how the day went.

The next day, Monday, I awoke earlier and crawled out of bed to peer out of the window -- just in time to see Jen strolling across the patio from Mister Gabe's door to ours. Huh?

I pulled on a robe and went downstairs to find her sitting at the kitchen table staring at an empty coffee cup. "What's up, Jennifer?" I asked as I leaned over her to give her a morning kiss.

She put her hands up in between us, snapping, "David, don't do that." I stopped, and after a moment stood up to look down on her.

"What gives?" I asked, "why aren't we doing the 'good morning' kiss anymore?"

She just looked at me, and then with a grimace she stood, leaving the cup on the table, and went to stare out of the patio door window.

I moved to just behind my wife, and placed my hands on her shoulders. I could feel the tenseness. "Jennifer, wh..." and she cut me off, twirling out from my hands to face me, placing both of her hands on my chest and pushing me away.

"David, you aren't allowed to touch me." She took a breath, "so don't!" She stepped quickly past me and headed out of the room. I turned to see 'C' looking at me from the hallway to the foyer.

She moved slowly towards me, looking concerned. "Mister Dane, I was expecting this, but because it hadn't happened when I thought it would, I didn't bring it up. I'm sorry." She took a breath and pulled me into a seat beside her, "Jen hinted at it yesterday. Mister Gabe normally creates 'space' between his new wives and their ex-husbands. I was surprised that he hadn't done it before, but surmise that that is because of the odder-than-normal living arrangements here. Normally, he would have taken Jennifer out of your house completely -- often moving her with him to a different city. For Jerry and I, after Mister Gabe had been using me in front of my husband for a month, he simply moved me out of our house and into his. That is when I started really slipping away from Jerry." She paused again to gather her thoughts, "Mister Gabe calls it 'the distancing', and it means that he intentionally creates distance between his new woman and her previous man -- between Jennifer and you. You can expect that Jen will have very strict orders to not touch you, or kiss you, or even have meaningful conversations with you. He will enforce it with her because he will be watching her every move," and she waved her hands at the camera watching the room. "This will be a very trying time for you David, and since you've made things difficult for Mister Gabe, you should expect him to be even harder on you. But you have to remember, it is going to be how you deal with this, for however long, that will determine in the end whether you get Jennifer back...or whether she will even want to come back to you. I know that Jerry just didn't seem to care, and that greatly influenced me in totally abandoning him."

I was blinking slowly, processing 'C's words as I listened. So, now my wife and I wouldn't even have the few little moments that we had been stealing so far? ...and obviously Jennifer was compliant with her new set of commands. Fuck!

Erin and her family............................

By Wednesday evening I was in a mood. 'C' was having her period. Sarah was on her honeymoon. My wife was sticking to her 'don't get close to her husband' orders.

We had a family dinner that Jennifer cooked -- she was still seeing to our kid's needs -- and enjoying a post supper drink at the table. Mike and Molly had run out of steam telling us about their day, and planning their 'last two weekends' before school. 'C' started the exodus by getting up from the table, and with a gentle squeeze on my shoulder, excused herself to her room with a slight headache. Molly stood to help her mother clean up and Mike bolted to his room. I sat there for a while and watched my two girls work while I finished my drink.

As soon as they were done, Molly came over to give me a quick kiss and then, as she headed for the door, told us she was heading out for the evening with her friends and would be home around 10 or 11. I was left staring at my wife, who was leaning against the counter staring right back.

"I don't know what to say Jen. I don't like it."

"Don't say anything then David. I am his wife, not yours. He says what I can and can't do. You'll just have to learn to 'like' it, because you aren't going to change anything." With that she angrily shook her head, and then headed out the patio door and over to her 'husband's' house. I stood and watched her outside the kitchen window. Mister Gabe was sitting on a couch on the patio and he briefly made eye contact with me before rising and walking towards Jen. My wife's demeanor changed, with her face suddenly lighting up as she saw him. She literally bounced into his arms and pulled his face down to hers. I got to witness a passionate kiss between my wife and Mister Gabe before he moved into a hug. With his eyes on me he reached down to lift the back of Jennifer's dress above her naked ass and then began to knead it softly. He leered and winked at me and then returned to kissing my wife.

They were being blatant, in full view of anyone looking at the patio from our house. Admittedly, it no longer mattered as far as Molly was concerned although they didn't know about my discussion with my daughter. But if Mike were to glance out of a window I could only imagine what he would think seeing his mother necking with and being felt up by our black neighbor... and so obviously enjoying it.

The scene and the situation had me depressed so I went into my office, hauled out a beer, and proceeded to work my way through some briefs that I had brought home.

At ten thirty I looked up to realize it was dark outside. There were three dead soldiers on my desk along with a pile of completed work, and I realized that I had never heard Jen come back inside. I heard a car door close outside, followed soon by the front door opening and closing. I sat back in my chair as Molly strolled into my office. "I'm home!," she stated the obvious, and "where is mom?"

I shrugged and waved my hands in the general direction of Mister Gabe's side of the house.

"Oh daddy", she whispered and she came over to sit in my lap. "Do you want me to talk to her?"

At that I smiled, "no sweetie, there is nothing you can do. Apparently I've made this bed, so I'll just have to live with it. But thanks for asking." We discussed her evening, and again some of her plans for the remaining days of her vacation, and then she kissed me on the cheek and my littlest girl headed up to bed.

I continued to sit there, not really thinking about anything until I realized that the house was totally quiet. Everybody must be in bed. I snorted as I concluded that I wasn't ready for bed myself. So I got to my feet and making sure that my car keys were handy, decided to go drive around for a while.

dainii
dainii
132 Followers