Mister Gabe Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin reached around her mother again and started to unbutton the nighty, starting at the top. EM put up no resistance. Six buttons later, Erin was done, so she grasped each side and pulled them open revealing her mother's breasts to me. I contemplated them for a few moments thinking that if this was what Erin was going to look like in twenty years then I should seriously think about keeping her. They were in very good shape, sitting high on her chest like her daughter's, pear shaped, average sized nipples, and showing only a little sag. Very nice. "Hmm...I guess they could do...in a pinch," I murmured for EM's benefit. "Ok Erin, let me see the rest of your mother," I commanded.

The girl pulled the nighty off completely, again letting it fall to her mother's feet. I stepped back and again spent a few moments observing. Erin stepped away as I slowly circled her mother, coming to a stop once again standing about two feet in front of her and looking down into her face. EM's body was more rounded than her daughter -- showing the fact that she had had a child, and that she was older. Nothing bad though. She was not the equivalent of either Jennifer -- who had had children, but took better care of herself, or 'C'. Looking south of her belly, her cunt was obscured by a thicket of pubic hair causing me to frown. I quite liked a covered pussy, but this was out of control. I could see that my frown had EM worried as I traced my eyes back up her body. Her nipples were puckered and hard, and I didn't think they were chilly.

"You will do EM." I paused as I looked into her eyes. EM tried to look away so I took her chin in my hand and held her looking at me. "EM, your daughter wants me to 'own' her, she begged me and I accepted. I just spent the night fucking her. I know that that doesn't bother you in any way because you knew what was happening by the noise she made while I pushed my cock into her repeatedly, and you did nothing about it." I paused for a reaction. Nothing but flared nostrils and panting. I tilted my head to look down on EM and stroked my thumb across her lips, "you know, EM, your daughter is an accomplished cock sucker. Are you?"

No response other than the rosy hue that now suffused her skin, and her continued panting.

I moved a kitchen chair to the middle of the room behind EM, and anouther sitting sideways two feet in front of the first. "EM sit down here," I motioned to the first chair. She sat with a thump. I then sat in the other, perpendicular to her. "Now, EM, we are hungry after our night of continuous sex. First I am going to feed your baby girl, and then you will give me something to eat." I looked at her -- she looked back at me, straight in the eyes this time.

"Erin, please come over here and help yourself."

It was like Erin had been reading my mind through this whole scene, and she definitely knew what I wanted now. I continued to observe her mother as she hurried over to kneel between my legs, dropping her housecoat to kneel on first. Then she worked to unzip my pants. I lifted up a bit so that she could easily pull my pants down, and off. My cock had only been at half-staff when confined in my pants, but now quickly jerked itself to attention.

Erin began to purr. She put her hands behind her back, and then maintaining eye contact with me as much as possible, she lowered her head and reached out with her tongue to lick the head of my cock. I could see her mother's eyes blinking slowly as she watched her daughter.

My tiny eighteen year old had obviously paid attention to Stephanie's instruction, and her practice since then was showing as she ran her tongue from my balls up the base of my cock to the head and then swirled her tongue all around. She took her time bathing my entire cock. Then she bent further to lick my balls, gently pulling each in its turn into her mouth to suck noisily. I was sitting close enough, so I calmly rested my left hand on EM's naked thigh. She flinched. "EM, put your hand on mine," I commanded. To the backdrop of her daughter feasting upon my balls, she complied.

I glanced down at Erin and nodded. She backed up a bit to get a better angle and then pushed her mouth down on my cock. She stuck, and choked a bit when half way in, withdrawing to catch a breath, and then pushed herself down again until her nose was buried in my pubic hair. Her mother watched her daughter's cheeks billow as her tongue was swirling around my cock inside her mouth.

I placed my right hand on the back of Erin's head. Still looking at EM I asked, "do you blow your husband like this?"

She nervously looked up at my eyes and then again down at her daughter, but she didn't answer. I pulled Erin down on my cock, right to the root and held her there.

We waited.

Even though she tried not to, Erin's body started to twitch -- she couldn't breathe. "Your daughter is suffocating upon my cock EM. I'm going to hold her here until you talk to me."

EM's fingers clenched upon my hand and she looked wildly up at me, "N...n...no. No I don't do that!"

"Why not? It would appear to me that you would like to suck on my cock. Why not your husband's?"

Erin was still struggling, but I held her for a moment before releasing her head. She bounced back, gasping for air, but she did manage to maintain the head of my cock in her mouth as she did.

EM struggled to say, "I don't know. I just don't want to do that to my husband."

"But you want to suck my cock don't you EM?"

She paused, but only for a bit as my hand returned to her daughter's head, and then in a very soft voice, "yes."

"Good. I'm glad we got that out of the way. Go make us something to eat," I ordered. She got up quickly, dropping my hand, as I motioned for Erin to continue.

For the next several minutes EM busied herself making some toast, eggs, and coffee while her daughter continued to expertly blow my mind. Finally I could feel my climax approaching. "EM," I grunted, "get over here, now!"

She had just set the food on the table so hurried over. I motioned her to her knees beside her daughter. As the pressure built and my own breathing became rough and raspy, I enjoyed the view of mother and daughter, naked, at my feet. Momentarily I had a vision of Jennifer and Sara in this position. Then I suddenly pushed Erin back off of my prick and directed a stream of cum onto her mother's face. EM flinched as the first gob hit her on the cheek but steadied as the rest splattered on her neck and breast. I was about to squeeze the last bit out on her when Erin again leaned in, taking my cock in her small hands and proceeded to milk me, and clean me up with her tongue.

Finally Erin was done and sat back on her heels. My breathing was approaching normal. "Erin, please clean up your mother. Use your tongue, and make sure you share with her."

Erin looked at me. I hadn't thought it was possible, but I may have just shocked her a bit. But, my little sex slave set to it. She shuffled her mother to face her and then leaned in to delicately trace her tongue up her mother's breast, scooping my cum as she went. Then, she opened her mouth to show me and then her mother, before leaning in to EM to kiss her. EM struggled for only a moment, and then opened her mouth so that Erin could push some of my cum in. Erin sat back and whispered, "swallow it mommy. You'll never taste anything better than Mister Dane's cum!" EM swallowed. The look on her face was priceless as she did.

Erin repeated the process, licking everything up from her mother's neck. This time the look on EM's face was less priceless and more interesting.

Once more, and this time EM appeared to be eagerly swapping tongue with her daughter, cleaning in her cheeks before she let Erin go. Erin sat back and looked at me. EM also looked at me, and then opened her mouth to speak.

Erin interrupted, "you call him Mister Dane, or sir, mom."

That elicited a visible pause, "Mister Dane, may..."

Erin interrupted again, "you should thank him first mom."

EM glanced at her daughter, and then back to me, "thank you...Mister Dane. May I..." and she blushed again, waving her hand in the general direction of my cock which was lying against my thigh in a semi-hard state. After last night, and the blow job that Erin had just bestowed upon me, I wasn't sure that I could get it up again so soon -- I am over forty!

I shook my head 'no' and said, "not today. Let's eat. And we have to talk."

I allowed both of the ladies to pull their housecoats on while leaving them hanging open, and we took our seats at the table. They each grabbed a cup of coffee before joining me.

"EM," I began, "tell me about your sex life."

The dam had broken, and she had no hesitation talking with me now. "I don't have sex very much. It used to be once a week or so, but lately, the last few years, maybe once every few months, if then."

"Why is that? Don't you like sex?"

"I think I do. I've only ever been with Erin's father." She paused and blushed again. "I've never even seen anouther penis,"...

Erin interrupted her, "it is a cock, or a prick, mom."

She looked at her daughter for a moment, and then back at me, "Oh, ok...I've never even seen anouther cock before yours, Mister Dane."

"Why don't you have sex more often?" I asked again.

"My husband doesn't want to...and...and I just stopped trying. I mean, I want to, after all I've read that as a woman, I'm in my sexual prime. But what can I do?" she said with frustration evident in her voice, "I don't want to cheat on him. He has been a good provider, and good father," I glanced at Erin as she was about to open her mouth, shaking my head negatively at her. EM continued, "I do love him."

"Have you asked your husband, or 'told' your husband that you want to have sex?"

"No. I couldn't do that."

"hmmm...well I can tell that you do want me to have sex with you. Listen to me carefully," I commanded while reaching over the table to grip her chin, "what you've seen and done today will stay with you. You will find yourself thinking of it, of your daughter sucking on my cock, of you tasting and swallowing my cum, and you will find yourself wanting it more and more." I paused to let that sink in, "you will tell your husband that there is someone that he is going to share you with -- me -- but don't tell him anything else. I don't care how much sex you have had with him before, but I guarantee you that after you tell him that, he will want to fuck you -- yes, I said 'fuck' - but I now forbid you to have any sexual contact with him until you have that conversation with him, and he agrees -- from what you've just told me I expect that he won't put up much argument. Don't worry, I have no intention of breaking up your marriage," I grimaced to myself at that, "but I will, if you ask nicely, consider coming here and giving you what you want. And I know that you will want me to." I looked over at EM to, surprisingly, see her smile softly and nod at me.

I looked at Erin, and then back at her mother. "We have an understanding." I paused and then continued, "Erin here has spent some time with my daughter." EM's eyes opened wide as she turned to look at her daughter. "Yes, they have experimented more than a few times. I want you to experiment with your daughter over the next week before she goes off to college." I gave EM a hard stare until she nodded. "Good." I continued, "and Erin, I want you to help your mother to trim her bush. Some is good, that is just too much." Erin grinned at her mother's discomfort and then nodded at me.

Then I turned to Erin, "I am going to miss you very much Erin. Remember your agreement though, this only lasts until spring so I will want to keep tabs on you while you are away at college." She was nodding before I finished, also with a big smile on her face. "That reminds me...do you need anything for while you are at school Erin? I'm very happy to help you out."

"No Mister Dane. I'm good."

Then our conversation turned normal'ish, and we continued until well after we were done eating. Eventually we were at the back door after I had gone upstairs to finish dressing. I reached down to pull on my shoes and EM commented, "you know, I saw him looking at those and then glancing at me. He didn't say a thing." She smiled up at me. "You will probably hear from me sooner than you think." I pulled her into a hug and kissed her tenderly.

Then I folded Erin into my arms and kissed her. "Erin, I hope you have a chance to drop by before you head to school, but if you don't, you promise me to call. Ask for anything you may need."

She was on her tiptoes and whispered in my ear, "I love you David. Thank you."

........................................

The next week and a half were quiet. My kids were gathering their school supplies with help from their mother and 'C' (who insisted that they both needed the latest in lightweight notebooks from Microsoft, or they wouldn't be able to learn properly). Sara and I had facetimed. She said that she had talked with her mother a couple of times as well. And a steady diet of cold shoulder from my wife.

Erin's mother called. She asked if I could come over. With some questioning I found out that she hadn't talked with her husband yet, so I refused. I told her that I was not going to participate in her 'cheating', and not to call me again until after she had had the talk.

Birthday Presents...............

It was the last weekend before school started for the year. I was standing, in my swimsuit, in the kitchen, looking out over the patio, thankful that it was a sunny, warm day. Molly and Mike each had a few friends over and were in and out of the pool. With them were Erin, and a few of Sara's friends from high school last year. 'C' was fretting back and forth between the front door and my side as we were awaiting company to arrive -- she had on a white one piece bathing suit that plunged front and back, displaying her charms without being obvious about it. Brock's parents were coming over as we expected to welcome the newlyweds home from their honeymoon sometime soon.

Movement out of the corner of my eye drew my attention, and I turned slightly. Jennifer was coming down the hall from the foot of the stairs heading towards me. She had a wrap on, obviously over a bathing suit, and must have just made the transit from Mister Gabe's side of the house through our closet door because with everybody in the back yard she couldn't be seen coming from his house directly. She walked up to me and paused, looking in my eyes. "What?" she asked.

"Actually, I do have something that I'd like to talk with you about," I began.

My wife's face scrunched up, "David, I really don't want to talk about..."

I interrupted her, "it is about 'C'."

That stopped her and she cocked her head to the side, "what?"

"Did you know that 'C' was a business major in school? That, in fact, she has an MBA?"

"Really? No, I didn't know that."

"...and given her experience running Mister Gabe's household for the last number of years, she has demonstrated her administrative skills...in very unorthodox circumstances, you may agree."

Jennifer simply nodded her head.

"I want 'C' to start re-experiencing a normal life. Did you know that she doesn't even have a bank account? Or at least, I would like her to experience 'life' as normal as we can make it. I'd like her to get a job." I paused to breathe and found that my hands were resting on Jen's shoulders, and she wasn't knocking them off. "I'm checking with firms that I know to see if they may have something for her...and I was hoping you would check in the school system too."

Jennifer had an odd look on her face. "You 'own' the woman, and you want her to get a job? Be normal? Really?"

I simply nodded my head at her.

"Ok, David. I'll look around. Actually, and I won't know this for sure until next week sometime, but I might know of just the right position." She nodded to herself, and looked up at me again, this time with the smile that had been so familiar only two months ago, and then seemed to realize how close we were standing to each other. Her smile disappeared, and with an unconscious glance towards the room's camera, she stepped back a pace. "Since you brought it up, sort of, I have something that I should share with you as well."

My hands fell to my sides, and I raised my eyebrows in question.

"With 'C' gone, Mister Gabe and I need someone to run the household." She paused, "he doesn't believe that I should, or will have the time, to do it properly myself -- what with my job, and his...his, uh, his needs. So, for now anyways, he is going to start bringing in other women that have 'been his' to do the work." She saw the look on my face as I contemplated that, "MP's wife is the closest, so she will be here for at least two weeks, starting next week." She hurried on, "after that he will bring in others."

My mouth hung open a little. "MP's wife? The kids know her...don't you think that that may be a just a bit awkward?" I asked.

"Well, yes, it could be. But we'll just have to adjust and come up with something because that is what Mister Gabe wants," she declared with some force, as if expecting an argument.

I was getting tired of this whole 'distancing' thing, so I replied curtly, "it is your problem Jennifer. You'll have to answer the kid's questions. I'll just send them to you -- any time of the day or night that they ask. You'll just have to be more available to them." With that I turned from her to observe outside again.

Bad timing. I could see Mister Gabe strolling across the patio from his side of the house. He was wearing a set of vivid white boxer swim trunks, with a large white towel draped over his shoulder, and he made quite a sight. Everybody outside stopped what they were doing to watch him approach -- I had to admit that he was imposing, standing well over six feet, black as the ace of spades, heavily muscled top and bottom. It was also pretty obvious that he was packing, with his dong swinging around in his loose-fitting trunks. I heard a sigh from my wife and glanced at her again. The expression on her face made me sick -- she looked to be swooning over the black bastard.

I pulled open the door and then, sarcastically, told her she better hop-to-it, her 'master' was out of his den. She glared at me for a moment and then did exactly that...walking out onto the patio and going to the pool. As she did I saw her drop her wrap on the couch, revealing a red bikini. All of the male eyes out there, including Mister Gabe's, zeroed in on the approaching sex kitten before she dove into the pool. My wife was hot! No doubt about it, except for the 'my wife' part of that thought. I was really starting to wonder.

At that moment I heard the doorbell ring, followed immediately by 'C' greeting someone at the front door, so I stopped watching my wife and headed down the hall myself. Brock's parents were there. Brock's dad had shorts and a flowery Hawaiian-type shirt on. He shook my hand and said something that I didn't really catch as I looked at his wife.

Roberta, Brock's mom...Bobby...simply did not look like the woman that had gone to her son's wedding. On the other hand, she did look something like the woman that had left the bridal suite later that night might look like. Bobby was wearing heeled sandals, a very short wrap around her bikini bottom, and a bikini top that just barely held her in. My eyes probably stayed a bit too long there, but it was nice to look at.

Eventually my eyes rose to hers. She was grinning at me, "hello Mister Dane." Then she stepped into a hug, which turned into kiss during which she allowed her tongue to trace my lips. I was a bit uncomfortable with the Mister standing right there, so didn't really get into the kiss.

We stepped back from each other, "nice to see you again."