Mister Jack Miller Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right at that moment was when I knew something special was happening here. Because the look we exchanged just before the cups touched our lips seemed so full of energy and promise and longing that, for me anyway, and I'm pretty sure for her, time froze...

Well, the drinks flowed, the meal was served, and we got into a conversation about air travel. Seems we both had jobs that caused us to travel quite a bit. Stories about crazy seat-mates, pilots who double as comedians, sprints between airport gates, frequent flier perks transitioned into musings about our favorite cities in the US, as well as internationally. We discovered that we both loved New York City in the wintertime and that we had the same favorite restaurant in Luxembourg. As a lark, I told her, "we'll have to plan on a date there together sometime," to which she raised her glass of dinner wine and said, "I'll drink to that." Another beautifully awkward moment followed as she moved to hook her arm around mine to share one of those kinds of toasts. I wasn't expecting it, though, and instead of hooking her arm around mine, she instead knocked my arm and caused my wine to splash out of the glass, an equal amount landing on my shirtsleeve as on the shoulder of her blouse.

"Awww, damn," she said, but instead of her letting her anger over her clumsiness and her ruined blouse linger, she looked at me with half-drunk eyes and said, "I'm so sorry, baby, will you ever forgive me?" Emboldened by the epithet "baby" and impassioned by the way we had seemed to inch closer to one another during the course of the meal, I looked her straight in the eye and said, "Sure...for a kiss.."

That look on her face I'll remember for a lifetime. It was a combination of shock, longing, comfort and delight, and was quickly followed by, "what in the hell took you so long, Jackie-boy?," and in a split second my arms were around her and our lips were locked together. The warmth of the meal, the slickening effect of the liquor, and maybe the release of a few other pent-up frustrations on both my part and hers made this kiss the single best first kiss I have ever shared with a woman, even to this day. Our tongues danced a lazy, tipsy foxtrot as our hands did their best to hug and squeeze and tentatively grope, a definite achievement considering that our tray tables were still on top of us and our seat-belts were still fastened.

As we broke from that perfect, joyous kiss, I looked into her eyes, and just said, "Wow...you're somethin' else...," which she replied to with yet another kiss, this one even slower and more sensuous, if you can believe that. I was in heaven at 35000 feet...

As if in answer to a prayer, the stewardess came by to take our tray tables and our next drink order (hold the Coke this time), and as Shari got up to use the restroom, the purser announced that the movie would be starting soon. So, planning by the seat of my pants, I quickly procured a couple of headsets, a blanket and a couple of pillows and set about preparing our seating area for what I hoped would be a nice couple of hours. First I plugged the headsets in and adjusted the volume so that we could hear the movie, but also talk to each other at the same time. Then I propped the pillows in the corner where the window seat met the side wall of the airplane, giving me a bolster to lean back against. Then, having pushed back against that corner, I removed my shoes, placing one foot on the floor and the other leg stretched along the length of the seats, received the drinks from the stewardess and placed them in the small drink-holders on the seat-backs, and waited. Although I knew she wouldn't care what my breath was like, I went ahead and took another Altoid as I waited for her to return.

I noticed as she re-appeared that she had done a pretty fair job of getting out the wine-stain from her blouse, but also noticed that she had taken the liberty of unbuttoning at least one more, maybe two buttons in the process. As she reached our seats, I handed her her drink, scooched back against my little corner, and waved my hand as if to say, "Please come join me..." She got a big smile on her face, not unlike a kid on Christmas morning, and as she sat down, she noticed my shoelessness and followed suit. Then, just before she leaned back to accept the headphones from me, I noticed her slip something that looked like a piece of fabric into the aisle-seat-back pocket. I immediately thought "panties!", but decided that if that were the case, she would make it known to me eventually, but then I also had to wrestle with the idea that maybe I shouldn't even be putting myself in this position in the first place. But I'd already had too much to drink to care much about that right now. She wriggled back against me, and when her ass met my erection (which, while I was still a little self conscious about, I was no longer what you might call ashamed of), she seemed to give an extra push against it before she leaned back against me with a contented sigh...

I placed the headphones on her head, and asked her as the movie started if that was a good volume, which she replied to by turning her head and kissing me yet again, this time a quick peck on the lips. So I spread the blanket over our laps and slid one arm around her, caressing her belly gently and allowing the top edge of my hand and arm to slide against the undersides of her breasts as we both took a sip of our drinks and settled into one another to watch the movie.

It was, thankfully, a romantic comedy, mindless enough to where we could play lovey-dovey for several minutes at a stretch without really missing much of the plot. But after a while, when a particularly forceful series of kisses forced the headphones off of my head, I just let them fall behind me on the seat and didn't pick them up again. I decided it was time to take this "date" to the next level, so I took the blanket, which had been heretofore covering only our laps, and raised it up to the level of Shari's neck. Securing it against the seat so that it would not fall down and reveal our little games to the rest of the airplane (the couple in the seats across the aisle were sleeping soundly), I immediately moved my right hand up and slipped it into her blouse, cupping her left breast in my hand, first holding it gently as if it were a baby chick, and then softly beginning to stroke it. As I did so, I could feel her nipple, which I had previously thought was pretty hard already, to harden even more against my palm, so I began to roll the nipple between my fingers and give it several soft pinches. Shari responded to this by moaning softly and pushing back against my hard-on. I leaned over and gave her another warm wet kiss, and as I did so I looked over and noticed the drink-cup, still full of ice, in the cup-holder next to us.

So, without breaking our current kiss, I let go of her breast long enough to reach over into the cup and grab the largest piece of ice I could find in there. She obviously knew my plan because she grabbed my head and said, "Now, Jack, just what do you think you are planning on doing with that piece of ice?", to which I calmly replied, "You'll see," as I slipped my hand under the blanket and quickly found her nipple again, holding the ice against it. At the same time I covered her mouth with mine again so that if she were inclined to scream she would do it into my mouth. She DID moan some words that sounded like "fuck, fuck" directly into my mouth and shoved her tongue hard against mine, wriggling and squirming and bucking back against my hardness, but instead of trying to pull my hand away, she grabbed my wrist and held it in such as way as to say that she liked having the ice there. So I held it there until it melted completely, kissing her all the while. She calmed down a little, and then I went back to stroking her now-cold-and-wet breast with my cold hand...I'm fairly sure she came somewhere in there, but I'm not sure exactly when...

Once again, we broke the kiss, and she looked up into my eyes, whispering, "Oh, Jack..." and kissed me again. I never thought I could enjoy something like this as much as I was, but I rationalized that as long as we weren't actually having sex, we could enjoy this lark and I could leave the plane guilt-free when we got to our destination...but at the same time, I wanted more...my cock was straining against my pants, and I'm sure that there was a wet spot permeating the whole front of my briefs now, I was so ready to burst...I needed a distraction, and Shari provided it...

She took my hand, which was warming up considerably now, and pulled it down, between her legs. She draped a leg over each of my legs, spreading herself open wide. I noticed as my hand was pulled closer to her center that the level of heat increased dramatically, and when she finally pressed my fingers against her warm naked pussy, what cold that might have been left on my fingers melted instantly. I could tell immediately that what I had suspected a moment ago had been an orgasm was, indeed, just that, because her pussy lips had that quivering, steamy, slippery feel that a woman gets when she has recently climaxed...nevertheless, when I began to stroke my fingertips against the lips of her pussy, she melted back against me once more, turned her head up to begin yet another soft, suppliant kiss, and to grind her pubis eagerly against my hand.

I started slowly and delicately, wanting to get to know every subtle detail of her womanhood, using only the very tips of my fingers at first, guiding them over first her outer lips, then her inner lips, finally inserting them up to the first knuckle and stirring her juices (which I could distinctly smell now) around, coating my fingers and triggering moan after moan into my mouth...eventually, I slid my index finger out, leaving the other three just inside her entrance, and began to search out her clitoris. She reached down with a free hand and pulled her hood back to make the search easier for me, and bingo! There it was. I could tell I had found a good spot by the way she jumped and moaned yet again into my mouth. I continued to stir my slippery fingertip around the base of her clit, occasionally dipping it back into her pussy for a fresh coating of honey, then returning to my task of stimulating this wonderful, sexy, excitable woman.

Needless to say, she could only take so much of this (but was stronger in holding-off the inevitable than I might have imagined), she soon began to shake and flail her legs around. At one point she actually kicked the blanket off of us, but she had the presence of mind to replace it so that I would not have to move my hand from where it was operating. breathing hard and hot against my face, moaning steadily into my mouth, she bucked against my index finger, fucked against my other fingers, and began to shout something that felt like "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck me Jack" into my mouth. When she stiffened and gave one last massive jolt-shiver, then collapsed back into my arms, I knew that I had given her exactly what she had needed right at that moment, and was pleased that I "still had it," as that was the kind of "unadulterated" passion that had been missing from my own relationship for some time now...

She rested against me as I cupped her sopping pussy with my victorious hand, occasionally stroking her perineum from side to side. My lips, and probably hers too, felt like they had been put through a wringer as our fervent kisses did their job to hide our dalliances. My other hand slid around her again, this time cupping her other breast gently, not as foreplay, but more as afterplay as we drifted off into a peaceful nap, the movie forgotten, the flight but an afterthought, just me and my lover snuggling our way through the sky, savoring our moment...

*****

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THIS IS YOUR CAPTAIN SPEAKING," coming from the speaker directly overhead was sufficient to jar us out of our reverie and into reality. The plane was approaching our destination, and we were informed that we would have just enough time to visit the lavatory before it would be time to adjust our seat-backs, our tray-tables, our seat-belts, and whatever else we had displaced during the flight to their approved positions. We quickly got up and headed for the restroom. I let her go first, which might have been a mistake in one sense, because being a woman, she took just a little extra time to fix herself up. It did give me a few moments to bring my fingers to my lips and smell and taste the fruits of our passion, causing me to wonder what it would be like to taste her pussy directly, but at the same time knowing that would most likely never happen. But, oh! When she emerged from the lavatory, what a transformation! She looked as if she was headed for a boardroom to deliver a killer presentation. Not a rumple, not a wrinkle, not a hair out of place. She winked at me as she passed to head back to our seats.

When I entered the restroom, the first thing I noticed as I looked into the mirror were the wet spots. The first and most obvious was the spot directly on the front of my pants where the apex of my cock had surely been pressing for most of the flight. There were two other, slightly more subtle stains along my inner thighs, which were no doubt a combination of pussy juice and sweat, produced by the two of us during our adventure during the movie. Pulling down my pants, I wondered if I had come during the episode. I had not, but I had definitely expelled more pre-come during this flight than I ever had at any point in my adult life. I did my business, then straightened and daubed and did my best to disguise the spots, combed my hair and tried to look as presentable as possible, then marched triumphantly back to the seat. Shari sat there, a coquettish grin on her face, her cheeks ever-so-slightly flushed, and reached to take my hand as I sat and fastened my seatbelt.

"Jack, I don't know who you are, and I'm not entirely sure I need to know, but I want you to know that I had the best time. And in some ways, you know why, but in others, you can never possibly know, and that's probably best too. But you were here when I needed someone, something, to reassure me that I'm not worthless, or terrible, or..." The tears began to well up again, and so, instead of trying to say anything to make her feel better, I opened my arms and let her fall into my embrace, and I held her just like that, softly stroking her hair until the plane landed.

As the plane arrived at the gate and the passengers began to gather their things, I told her, "I think...no, I KNOW I needed this too. Made me realize I still had some things I thought I'd lost long ago. Thanks, Shari." We kissed. Deep, passionate, and, I assumed, for the last time. We had learned from each other that she would be meeting a relative at the airport, and I had a reservation for a rental car. A final hug, a few brief tears, and then...gone. It was not until after I was standing in line at the car rental desk that I realized that, other than the few stories we had shared about our travel experiences, I really didn't know much of anything about her, not even her last name.

END OF CHAPTER ONE