Mister Jack Miller Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I felt like the asshole she was calling me. Not only did I hurt her, but the erection wasn't going away. What the hell is wrong with me? I've got a boner for my sister, and I can't hold my tongue. I walked over to the bedroom door, leaving my pants in a heap on the floor by the couch

"Hey, Al...don't be like this...I'm...I'm sorry. You're right, I'm a dick. Please forgive me. I don't know what I was saying there. I guess I'm just a little stressed with finals coming next week and I'm already a month behind on the rent. Please forgive me, Alexandra. Please..."

I heard the click of the door, and she stepped out, her eyes red, her face hot with tears. Despite my pantslessness and my erection, I opened my arms to give her a hug. She accepted, and moved in close, wrapping her arms around my neck and standing on her tiptoes to reach my height. I kissed the top of her head, then kissed her forehead, and then whispered into her ear, "I love you Al. I'd never hurt you."

We stood there, holding each other. I didn't want to let go, and it felt like she didn't either. I almost didn't notice what had happened to my dick this whole time. Turns out that when she first reached to hug my neck, she had lifted her arms up, raising her sweatshirt a little. When we embraced, it rode back down again, but that meant that my cock was trapped in between her sweatshirt and her bare belly. Not only that, her tights were so form-fitting that I could feel the shape of her pussy lips against my balls as we hugged, and the slight motions we made as we embraced caused the slippery head of my dick to rub against her bare bellybutton.

Bottom line is, the more we hugged, the warmer it got, the more we pushed our pelvises together, the harder I got, and before I knew it, this feeling of lust-turned-to-sympathy-turned-into-a-genuine-expression-of-love had metamorphosed into a full-blown orgasm on my part. But then something odd happened. As soon as I felt the ejaculation well up in my balls, and I knew it was too late to do anything about it, I started to pull myself away from Alex, my mind filled with all of the horrible ways I knew she would react when she realized that I was cumming. But instead of letting me pull back, she wrapped her arms even more tightly around my waist, pulled me closer to her, and began to repeat, "It's okay, Jackie, it's okay...I love you too....it's okay..." As she said this she was grinding her pussy against my balls the whole time, and by the way her breathing sounded, I knew that she was really turned on too.

And I knew that it WAS okay. Even as the hot come spurted out onto her chest and belly, dripping down my cock and over the waistband of her tights, the heat, the throbbing, seemed to bring us just a little bit closer together. And as the orgasm began to subside, I started to cry. And I didn't try to hide it from her. I bawled and bawled and held her tight, and she started to cry too. And even though it had seemed a purely sexual thing earlier that afternoon as I struggled with my hard-on in the art class, this right now wasn't about sex. It was about love, pure and simple. I loved my sister, and I was glad that she knew it.

Things changed between us from that day on. We were so much more at ease around each other, we touched and kissed each other casually more often, though not really sexually, and we opened up about so many subjects to one another. I never had a better relationship with anyone, not even Wendy in our early, happy years. And nothing else even remotely sexual ever happened between the two of us after that. But it was like the dam had burst and I knew I could trust my big sister with any problem I ever had. As much as I dreaded telling the family, I knew that I would be able to tell Alex about Wendy without having to worry about any fallout, even feeling that she would probably have just exactly the right thing to say to me when I told her.

I was brought back to reality by the arm of the waiter knocking my shoulder. He was removing all of the salad plates in preparation for the main meal, when I suddenly realized that there was another emptiness at the table.

"Well, then, speaking of spouses, dear sister, where's your significant other? I thought you had said that he'd be with you this week."

"Well, I thought so too, until yesterday. Turns out there was a major accident at one of the plants that his company underwrites, so he had to fly to Helena to get it all sorted out and head off any lawsuits at the pass. I probably won't see him for at least two weeks, if not more."

"Damn, not good. I was looking forward to breakin' a few racks with him and maybe winning that three hundred bucks back from him. I've been practicing my bank shot just for the occasion."

"Tell you what. We'll have you and Wendy up as soon as Brian sorts out that mess. Meantime, you can try to win that money from ME. Brian actually BOUGHT a pool table, and I've been practicing in the basement for the last couple of months. You ain't got a chance."

Despite the fact that the mention of Wendy had brought a shiver (which I think both Alex and Nana had noticed), I looked forward to some quality time with my big sister over a few beers. I smiled and said, "Um, that sounds great, Al. So...what's for lunch?"

As if in answer, the waiters finally made it to our table, and we were soon immersed in our King Salmon, the conversation lightened up somewhat, even though Alex and Nana both kept shooting me looks of concern throughout the meal.

*********

After the chocolate mousse and coffee had been served all round, I decided to mill around and see who managed to make it. Of course, since I hadn't seen most of the relatives in years, the offspring that they had produced were all complete strangers to me. But there was no mistaking Cousins Pete and Patty, who always made a point of dressing in matching outfits, even at age thirty-five. Debbie was there, wearing a gown that could have easily passed for a negligee, telling some funny story about Nana to a group of boys who ranged in age from twelve to twenty (though I'm quite sure that very few of them actually had heard a single word she was saying). I made a mental note to spend some time alone with her for the same reason the boys were there. Finally, after shaking the umpteenth male hand and hugging yet another portly mustachioed aunt, I felt the coffee calling me, so I headed towards the restroom.

As I exited the restroom after doing my business, I looked up and did a double-take. A vision had appeared before my eyes, one that I would never forget as long as I would live.

"Oh, my goodness...Shari?" She was wearing a baggy maroon dress and black heels.

She stopped too when she heard my voice, and seemed to wipe away a few tears from her eyes as she did so, but nonetheless, her expression changed dramatically when she saw that it was me. "JACK!" She shouted and ran to hug me, planting a big kiss on my cheek and feeling like she wanted to hold me forever. The kiss moved from my cheek to my mouth and we held it for a long time, not with probing tongues, but with lips locked like they'd never part. But part they did, and then she looked down at my badge and then at her own. "Don't tell me you are part of this crazy family, too?," she asked as she backed up a little, holding both my hands in both of hers and looking me up and down.

"Well, yeah, but how could I have gone this long without ever meeting you?"

That's when her expression changed five times in the space of a second, and she walked me over to a table near the bar.

"You know Darren...or rather, you knew Darren...?"

"Oh my g...I'm so sorry, Shari. I didn't know...if I had known I would never..."

She put her hand to my lips and said, "Look at me, Jack. LOOK at me. You don't have to feel sorry about anything. Sure, Darren was everything to me, and I didn't know what to do when he died. But when I was completely lost in the fog of my depression over his death, it wasn't my mother or my brothers who comforted me the most. It was Nana mostly, and Teresa (Darren's mom), but mostly Nana. It was so weird. It was like she knew the exact right times to call when I needed a kind word. She knew the perfect words to say and when to say them. She even invited me to live with her for a few months and helped me get my head and my life back on track again. You're family might be a bowl full of head cases, but there's more love in that room than I could ever need. Nana is the one who asked me to come. And I'm so happy to be here, it's not even funny."

"Then when I started to get on that plane, I almost chickened out. I figured that seeing so many people who were part of Darren's life would rip my heart out all fresh again. But, wouldn't you know it, Nana called my cell phone right when I almost bolted and she was so sweet, I turned around and got on the plane...then I met you, and you were so warm and funny and comforting and sexy and...and to be quite frank with you, Jack, that's the first orgasm I've had since..."

I cut her off and brought her back into an embrace again. "I understand. I'm just so happy to see you. Please tell me you'll have a drink with me later."

"Tell you what. After this little luncheon is over, you come on up to my room and we'll have us a couple of Jack and Cokes and finish what we started up in the clouds yesterday." She quickly dug into her purse and pulled out her two room keys and handed me one. "Room 833. I've only got till six o'clock, 'cause I promised Darren's folks I'd go to dinner with them. And don't you DARE worry about my feelings, because I need you so bad right now, I could burst. Do you understand me?"

Well, to be completely honest, I didn't, completely, but I did a little, and my little soldier had so faithfully stood at attention in anticipation of fulfilling his duties later on that I said, "Sure, Shari. I'm so happy. You have made me so happy...and I promised my sister Alex we'd spend the evening together anyway, so it works out..." I kissed her, and we rejoined the masses, separating physically but never really losing eye contact...

I soon realized that if I were to be able to successfully be able to fulfill my desires that afternoon, that I would have to find out how the drama back home had played out, so I excused myself from Nana, Mom and Alex's company and went up to my room. I had three voice mail messages. Two were from Wendy. The first was full of rage. Anger. Bile. She was mad. She was in the house, had discovered my departure. I could hear the video in the background. She said she wanted to kill me, she hated me, that I was a wimp of a husband, and a hundred other insults. The second one was from the lawyer, and was time-stamped about two hours later. Apparently Wendy had signed the papers without a hitch, and the divorce was final...Just like that. I was single. She probably realized she'd never get a better deal in a divorce where she was incontrovertibly at fault. After all, I HAD left her with the house and the best car. How she was going to pay for it now with no job I didn't know, and frankly wasn't sure I cared. The third call was also from Wendy. She was obviously drunk, realizing what she had done, trying to apologize without admitting any guilt...but even before the apology was finished, she was cursing me again under her breath, probably too drunk to realize I could hear her. Knowing what I now knew about her, when she sobered up, she would probably begin devising new and interesting ways to make my life difficult. After all, she WAS a marketing whiz...

So that was it. It was over. A week and a half previous, I was an ordinary man in an ordinary marriage, thinking my life was about as good as it was gonna get. Now I didn't have a house, a nice car, or a wife, but I had my self-respect and a bright future ahead of me. I thought of Shari, of Donna, and of Nana and Alex. There was so much waiting out there for me, I just couldn't wait to see what was going to happen next.

*******

Well, I didn't have to wait long to find that out, because as I lay back on the bed, my anticipation for my tryst with Shari filling my thoughts, I slipped my hands behind my head, intending to take a cat-nap for a few moments before heading down to Shari's room. Just as I began to drift off into another dream reliving our moments on the airplane, I heard the lock on the door to my room click, and suddenly it was pushed open. Immediately I knew that Reunions, Inc. had found me a roommate, which made me ever-so-thankful I had this key to Shari's room in my pocket. I stood up ready to greet my male relative, when I stopped short, my jaw dropping open. My sister Alex was waddling into the room, carrying a large bag and dragging a wheeled suitcase behind her.

"Excuse me, Sis, I think you may have the wrong room..." She looked up and saw me and got what I imagined was the same look on her face that I had on mine when I saw her.

"Now what the hell is going on here?" I said, but before the words had gotten out of my mouth I'd figured it out. So I very calmly said to her, "It happened again, didn't it?"

"Oh, fuck, Jack, you're probably right." What happened was what had been happening to Alex her whole life. In a nutshell: gender mix-ups by bureaucrats. She puts "Alex" on an application or a resumé or a form and next thing you know someone is expecting a man to show up, but Alex walks in and everyone gets floored.

"Did you forget to check the "gender" box on the room application?" I said as I took her bag and tossed it onto the bag.

"No, you idiot, Remember? Brian was supposed to be coming with me! I was a last-minute reassignment. Obviously the jokers at Reunions, Infuckingcorporated don't know their asses from holes in the ground."

"Well, Sis, tell you what. Why don't you have a seat and I'll call down and have them find you a different roommate?"

"God Dammit Jackie, I've already had to wait all fucking morning for THIS room, and now you want me to haul all my shit back down and then back up to some other room? No fucking way. Besides, I need a shower. Tell you what. Just let me take a shower and get myself a little nap here and then I'll figure out the room thing later, okay?. I'm so beat it's not funny."

I had a brief flash in my mind of times in my youth when I'd seen her going into or out of the bathroom, followed by a memory-flash of that night in my apartment, and, against my better judgment, I shot out, "No, how about this. Why don't you just plan on staying here? I mean, there's two beds, and it's not like we have any secrets from each other anyway...and," I said, steeling myself for her expression, "It's not like you've never seen ME naked before."

Her reaction was about as surprising as I could have expected. She smiled big and wide and, despite the fact that I was standing right there in front of her, starting undoing the buttons on her blouse. "That, little brother, is about the best suggestion I've heard all day. Might even give us a chance to catch up on a few things. Like that look on your face when I said Wendy's name at lunch today." And, despite my sudden discomfort over the fact that she had just tossed her bra over onto the second bed and, with her tits hanging freely before me, began to slip her pants and panties down her legs, I still managed to blanch a bit when Wendy's name came up again. "Hey, bro," she said as she started walking into the bathroom, comfortable with her nudity in front of me, which I supposed was tit for tat, "could you dig into my bag and bring me my shampoo and body wash. I need to get under this hot water right now."

So I dutifully obeyed, and grabbed the two bottles, noting that they were scented with rosewater, my favorite fragrance. I pulled the shower curtain back and handed them in to her, and she said, "Thanks, Jackie, and thanks for letting me stay here. I owe you one big time."

"Don't sweat it," I said as I pondered how awesome she looked naked, "Oh, I've got something I gotta do, so you'll have yourself some peace and quiet for your nap. Feel like doing dinner tonight? Maybe hit the pool hall afterward?"

"Sounds great, though I don't know about the pool HALL tonight. How about we hit the other pool, or, more properly, the Jacuzzi? Not sure I feel like hitting the town yet. I've been up and on a plane since 4 this morning."

"Fair enough. I'll be back around six, and we can fix our plans then."

"Allright Jack. See you then," she said as she started to hum an upbeat song as she rinsed her hair.

I turned from the bathroom, checked myself in the bedroom mirror, and slipped out of the room, making sure I had BOTH room keys in my pocket, and pushed the elevator button to head down to see Shari, not entirely sure if the hard-on I was sporting was entirely inspired by her.

********

As I rode down the two floors and stepped off the elevator, I thought about Shari and how things had gone with us thus far. I had gone from thinking that I would never see this woman with whom I'd had this great experience with on a plane, to regretting what had happened when I found out she was Darren's widow, to thinking that somehow Nana's strange powers had caused this all to come about, to this great anticipation of this afternoon, still not sure if I should follow my libido, or use some caution and let her guide me to where she wanted to go this afternoon. I finally decided on the latter, not wanting to do or say anything that would reap any tears of sadness in my new lover's eyes.

Despite the fact that I carried a room key in my hand, I still felt I should knock, so I gave three taps on the door. When I heard Shari's Soft voice call out, "Come in," I slipped my key into the lock and pushed the door open.

The first thing I saw was that the room was, for all intents and purposes, dark. Curtains drawn, no lights turned on, but instead there were several candles burning in various places throughout the room. The clock-radio was on low volume to a soft-rock station, and I could also feel that a shower had quite recently been taken in this room. As I walked past the threshold into the room proper, the first thing I saw were her toes, freshly painted an even darker shade of red than I'd seen on the plane. She had thrown the covers back on the bed, and lay there, with all three pillows propping her up. She was wearing a nightgown, or pajamas, I guess. It was basically an oversize baseball jersey that went down past her knees, although she only had one of the buttons on the jersey buttoned, the button that fell about halfway between her belly button and her pussy. The rise of her breasts revealed by the open jersey was so tempting, so tantalizing, but I held my ground, still determined to let her drive...

"What took you so long, Jack? Didn't you miss me?" She reached over to the bedside table and picked up two short plastic cups, not unlike what you would get on an airplane. That's when I noticed that, next to where the plastic cups had sat, there were about fifteen or twenty miniature bottles of Jack Daniel's and several cans of Coke, as well as a full ice bucket. I smiled at the reference to our plane ride, reached out to take both of the cups, and instead of drinking, set them on the table again, and pulled her to me, took her in my arms, and kissed her. This kiss was full of longing, but it was also full of the freedom of a man who was no longer enslaved in a loveless relationship. This was a kiss that was both a beginning and an ending, a hope and a fulfillment of hope. Shari looked so beautiful, and I felt like a king knowing she did all this for me.

When the kiss ended (several minutes later), I reached back to take the cups, handed her hers, and we sipped while she slowly, deliberately began to unbutton, unzip, unbuckle, and otherwise strip me down to nothing but my boxer-briefs. I was amazed how she could continue to hold her cup in one hand and still manage to get everything off of me without losing any of the sensuality of the moment, regularly stopping to take sips and to explore every newly-revealed area of skin with her hands and lips. When she finally had me down to the minimum, she scooted over a few inches and patted the bed next to her.