Mister Jack Miller Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want to see something funny, Jack?," she said as she grabbed the remote control for the television. She pointed it at the TV, and pushed the channel button a few times, and there on the screen was the movie we had "sort of" watched on the plane the previous day. I smiled wide and looked at her. She giggled. "I saw it in the TV Guide and I knew we were meant to be together this afternoon." She turned the volume down low, set the remote and her drink on the bedside table, took mine from me and did likewise, and then threw her leg over mine and straddled my thighs.

"I hope you weren't left too frustrated yesterday, Jack. You just made me so relaxed I fell asleep, and there just wasn't time to do anything for you yesterday. Well, Jack, it's time...I want to do something special for you..."

I was about to say something like "you don't have to," but checked myself. This is what she wants, and my little soldier is ready for action, so I'd best follow her lead. "I'm all yours, darlin'," I said softly.

The first thing she did was to wriggle her shoulders and shake her head so that her red hair fell wildly all over her neck and shoulders, and the jersey slipped off both of her shoulders and down past her elbows, baring those delicious-looking breasts to me which, while I had felt them quite a bit, I had never seen all of them on the plane, because everything had happened under a blanket. They were everything I had imagined, and more. Not huge, but a handful, and not an inch of droop in them. Her nipples were pink and tight, small around and a little bit on the long side, and her areolae were a deep chocolate brown, and about the size of half-dollar coins. She slipped her arms out of the jersey and ran her hands up my shoulders. I tried to reciprocate by stroking the sides of her thighs but she slapped my hands away and just said, "Relax, we've got hours, Jack...let me take charge for awhile."

I dropped my hands back onto the bed as she did two things that really got my fires stoked. One was to slide her ass toward me so she was no longer straddling my thighs, but she was grinding her pussy firmly but slowly against my hard-on. The other was that she took my head in her hands and pulled it toward her chest, towards the nipple I had paid so much attention to on the plane yesterday. "She's still cold, Jack. You need to warm her up a bit..."

Ah, finally something I'm allowed to do! I opened my mouth wide and placed it over her breast, which, despite her assertion, was NOT cold, but was extremely warm, but I nevertheless played along and immediately sucked as much of her entire breast into my mouth as I could manage, which was about half. Once thus situated, I began to flick my tongue against the sides of her nipple, occasionally sucking fresh against her whole breast. Finally I pulled back a bit and just covered over the areola with my mouth and began to play happily with her hard, receptive nipple, sucking a bit, swirling my tongue around the base, nipping gently, and then sucking as hard as I could on just the tip of her nipple, which she responded to by reaching behind my head and holding me close while at the same time reaching behind her ass and gently clutching my ball-sack through my briefs. I humped upward against her hand and her pussy and sucked harder on her nipple-tip, causing her to moan audibly and begin kissing the top of my head.

Suddenly she pulled back and looked at me. "Oh, fuck, Jack, you sure as hell know where my buttons are," and started to shove her breast back toward my mouth, but I stopped her, placing my hand on her chest right between her tits, and moved my mouth to take the other one in and begin to minister to it. Not wanting to leave the other one unattended, I grabbed her breast with my hand and began to knead the soft flesh, occasionally stopping to pinch and pull at her nipple and roll it between my fingers as she moaned softly and contentedly into my hair. It sounded like she was humming, but she was rhythmically chanting, "I can feel it in my pussy" against the top of my head as she writhed and pushed against me, playing with my hair. I suddenly realized I could feel her pussy juices soaking warmly through my briefs, which caused me to push up harder against her. Again she broke my contact with her tits, kissed me hard on the mouth, and then looked me in the eye and said, "Now, Jack. Please fuck me now."

With one swift move she slipped back off of me, grabbed the waistband of my shorts and slid them off, throwing them against the television screen. Then she lay back on the bed, throwing her jersey aside and pulling me over on top of her. She grabbed my head again and pulled me into another kiss as I planted my hands on either side of her torso, pushing her legs back with my arms. Then, as if my cock were a heat-seeking missile needing no direction whatsoever, without looking I plunged straight and deep into the heart of her sex. As I ground my pelvis against her ass, our kiss deepened and we were moaning each others' names into each others' mouths as my cock filled her, stirring both her juices and her passion. "Oh, God yes," she sang into my mouth as I stopped all movement and just held myself inside her, deep and full, before sliding my cock backwards out of her. Just before my head had a chance to pop back out into the open air, I slid myself slowly back into her. As I did so, I broke our kiss, because I wanted to look at her. Her eyes were half-open but were focussed on mine, I smiled at her as I began a slow, measured rhythm in and out of her, like a violin bow as it moves back and forth along the strings. Her breasts undulated gently with the rhythm, and her long pink nipples (damn what nipples this woman had!) continued to point up to the ceiling, seeming to stretch upward yearning for the climax I hoped to give her...

After several minutes of this, I changed our positions slightly, sliding my knees closer to her ass and lifting my self up. I took her ankles in my hand and raised them up so her legs were straight and open to a large "V." Holding onto her ankles, I changed the rhythm from the slow, long strokes of a few moments previous to a little bit faster, more like a piston now than a violin bow, allowing my pelvis to slap against her ass as I fucked into her with renewed vigor. Her breasts were now visibly rolling, and her nipples were absolutely hypnotic, but I managed to tear my eyes away from them long enough to look into her face and see an expression that told me without a word being exchanged between us that she was really having fun. I'm not entirely sure why, but I realized suddenly that I had never once in the seventeen years I had been married to Wendy, seen that look on her face. It filled me, momentarily, with regret for all those lost years. I stopped plunging into Shari's pussy and looked straight into her deep green eyes and said, "Thanks."

She got a puzzled look on her face, but noticed my wet eyes. So instead of inquiring as to what was wrong, she just said, "You're welcome, Jack," and opened her arms again. I let go of her legs and lay atop her, still buried to the hilt inside her, but now needing the hug she offered to me. And it was a good one, her arms and legs completely wrapped around me as if to say, "It's alright, I'm here, baby." I slid my hands, palm up, underneath her back, slid one up behind her head and one down under her ass to complete the hug, and we kissed and kissed and kissed and kissed like we never wanted to stop kissing. As we kissed, my energy and passion returned with a fervor, and still locked together like a single body, I began to ram and ram my cock hard and fast and deep as all get-out into her, my one hand under her head, holding her lips against mine for fear of breaking the kiss, the other kneading her left buttock and pushing up against her ass for fear of breaking the fuck. I never wanted either to end.

But as our flesh continued to melt together and our fuck took on the character of a couple of animals in heat, rutting and humping as if their survival depended upon it, I began to notice a change in Shari. It was a strange combination, as if one kind of tension--perhaps related to Darren's death, I don't know--had completely left her body, and another--an urgency mixed with a need for immediate sexual release--took over, because suddenly I felt from deep within her an alteration in the rhythm of our fuck...instead of meeting each thrust into her with an equal push back against my pelvis, suddenly it was as if she had lost control over her body, and she began shaking and writhing beneath me, her ass dancing a frenzied mambo to some voodoo drums in her head. Meantime, I could feel the sudden swell of her insides as her pussy seemed to inflate to envelop me (but to tell you the truth, I think part of it was because my cock was actually getting bigger inside her). But the biggest thing was the heat. In the space of about five seconds it felt as if the temperature of her vagina had increased about ten degrees, a wet, urgent, tingling throbbing heat, so intense that she had to break the kiss just to breathe, and as I pounded and pounded my dick into her, her mouth was right next to my ear, chanting, singing, moaning, "Yes, Jack, yes, baby, neeeeed you, ooooohhh, gaw-aw-awd baby, don't ever stop, Jack do-o-on't you ever stop fu-u-ucking me filling me baby my Jack, o-o-h, O-o-h, O-O-OW-OH BABY BABY HERE WE GO LOVE!!!!!!" After that moment, if there were words coming out of her mouth, you coulda fooled me because her vocalizations were little more than grunts and howls and shouts of passion, of delight, or wonderful orgasmic splendor as her pussy began to hum and throb and pull me in so deep and tight into her that my own orgasm, which had been building just as strongly this whole time, became a foregone conclusion, and I, too, began to give myself over to the release, moaning and laughing, slamming once again, twice again, and on the third thrust, held myself deep and hard against her, filling her with my cock, my seed, my need, the hug never stopping, even tightening further as we started to come down on the other side of our climax, the moans subsiding we resumed our kiss, now a slow, lazy, hot, bath of saliva. I could feel her heart racing against my chest as I'm sure she could feel mine...and all I could think of at that moment was one word: Perfect...

Somehow, over the course of the next ten minutes or so, we managed to release the vise-grips we had one each other's flesh, softening our embrace, but never once losing contact, I kissed softly over her entire face, especially her eyelids, her cheeks, her beautiful neck...and as we slid into the classic lover's sleeping position (her curled up against my side, her head on my chest, her arm around my waist gently stroking my hip, her leg curled up nestled atop my moist softening cock, I couldn't thing of what to say to her. So I did my best, "Thanks for the invitation." but I guess it didn't really matter at that point, because her mumbled, half-conscious reply told me everything I needed to know: we could both finally have a little peace...so I picked up the TV remote and had just enough energy left to punch the "OFF" button just as the credits for that movie began to roll, and that's the last thing I remember doing...

********

SPLASH!

I slowly opened my eyes when I heard it, and realized, after remembering where I was and what had just happened between Shari and myself, that the noise I had heard was the sound of some kid downstairs at the pool doing a cannonball into the water. Glancing over at the clock, I noticed that it was a little after five, and I remember that Shari had said she would be meeting her in-laws for dinner at six. I softly stroked her hair as I lay there, gazing over her beautiful nude form, reveling in her beauty and sensuality which had obviously been hidden from view from the rest of the world since Darren's death. I wondered if feelings generated as a result of our little tryst would have repercussions. Would she regret this as an impulsive act on her part and revert back to a state of grief, or was this just what she had needed to break out of her And was I merely reacting to the sudden state of freedom I had as a result of this morning's proceedings with Wendy? Was I just "on the rebound?" Would this feeling last with Shari? Would we fall in love? At the moment, I sure hoped so, and something about the way she talked about Nana earlier had told me that we were really on the same wavelength about a lot of things.

As I debated about when I should wake her, I felt the rhythm of her breathing on my belly. Her warm, sleepy breath coursed over my navel and tickled the head of my cock. I felt it twitch and grow, slightly crackling as a result of the dried juices which coated my dick at the moment. Of course, as my cock continued to grow, the head stretched closer to her mouth, closer to her warm breath, so that after a few minutes, my erection was nearly complete again. As much as I wanted now to feel her lips against my cock right at that moment, I knew she would want me to wake her up in time to make herself presentable for her dinner date. So I gently clutched her shoulder and said in a soft yet firm voice, "Shari, sweetheart. It's five o'clock."

"Mmmm, Jack, five o'clock, ng-kay...just a few more minutes, baby."

"Allright, but remember you have an appointment in an hour..."

"Ng-kay, I know, just a couple minutes..." and she drifted off again, stretching and adjusting her position just enough to where now she was resting her cheek against the head of my cock. Well, needless to say, that was enough to complete the erection in all its intensity, and though I really wanted to stay completely still and give her those few extra minutes of sleep she wanted, I had to squirm a little to keep this position from getting uncomfortable real soon.

"Aw, baby, don't move, I like your cock there...I like your cock...I like it..." She sounded so cutesy-wootsey-sleepyheaded I couldn't help but giggle. "Well, I'm very glad of that, and my cock likes you too. But then I think you know that already."

"Mmmm-hmm, I do," still in cutesy mode. "It's a very friendly cock." She reached her hand over and placed her palm onto the shaft and patted it the way a teacher would pat the head of a good student. "Very friendly cock..." I thought she was going to drift back to sleep again, but instead, she softly gripped my cock and moved it in such a way that it was now resting against her lips. She kissed it softly, and then took about half of the head into her mouth and swirled the tip of her tongue around on it. "Mm vwry tmsty cwck, tww," she hummed against my oozing head.

"What?" I asked.

She moved it away from her mouth long enough to say "I said, 'A very tasty cock, too'...now if you don't mind, Jack..." and she brought my cock back to her lips and took the entire head into her mouth, sucking softly on it like some contented infant sucking its thumb. It felt incredible, blatantly sexual, but at the same time with an innocence that comforted me no end...

And then, if you can believe it, she drifted back to sleep. Laying there, her head on my belly, and the head of my cock in her mouth, she drifted back to sleep. As funny as it was later to kid her about it, it was about the best feeling I could have experienced at that time. And believe it or not, with the rhythm of her soft snores and the breath from her nostrils warming my shaft, I drifted off too...

About twenty minutes later, I felt her pressing her hand on my chest, "Jack, come on baby, time to get up now. I gotta get dressed, and I need a shower before I do."

I shook myself back into reality, recalling a great dream about Shari giving me a terrific blowjob. She got up and went into the bathroom, closing the door so she could pee in privacy. I noticed that my cock was completely soft again, and I wondered if it had just softened on its own and slipped out of her mouth while we slept, or whether the dream I had was based in reality and she had sucked me to a sleeping orgasm. Either way, I felt more contented today than I had in weeks--no, months. And when Shari was finished, she re-opened the bathroom door, turned on the hot, steamy shower, and stepped in. As she did so, she called out to me, "Jack, honey, could you please pick me out a nice outfit to wear this evening?"

"Yes, milady," I croaked, and turned toward the closet. I surmised she must have checked some baggage at the airport because the amount of clothing she had in that closet might have fit into a large trunk if pressed, but I certainly had options. There were a couple of dresses I pictured her in, but didn't pick them because I wanted to save them for later in the week when we would have the chance to be together again. Also, there was the blouse and skirt she had worn on the plane, bagged fresh from the cleaners. Thinking that perhaps she could wear that one on the flight back, I made a mental note to make sure we flew back on the same flight, and maybe I could even arrange an upgrade for us. Finally I chose a smart-looking white blouse with frilly cuffs, and a pair of red bell-bottom pants. I brought them over, placed them on the bed and turned to her drawer and selected a plain white bra (didn't want Uncle Nate to get too excited), but to keep my imagination running while I was away from her, selected a red thong for her to wear under the pants.

When I heard the shower cut off, I stepped into the bathroom and grabbed a towel, meeting her as she exited, and taking special care to make sure that every inch of skin on her whole body was dry. She was very patient as I dressed her, only re-adjusting things once when the thong rode a little uncomfortably after I had pulled it up over her ass. She remarked when I was pulling her bell-bottoms up that she had forgotten to retrieve her panties from the seat-back pocket on the airplane, and wondered if some guy on the cleaning crew was having a good time with them. I squeezed her ass after securing the pants (the thong was perfect, her ass looked so hot), then selected the same red shoes she had worn on the plane, and a pair of round white pearl earrings and matching pearl necklace. I let her do her own hair, as I was never very good at that, and when we were finished with our masterpiece, we looked at her together in the mirror, and smiled via the mirror at each other. She grabbed a lipstick and put a liberal amount on her lips, then gave me a big kiss on the cheek, leaving her lip-print on my face for me to remember for later. I giggled and hugged her, then, glancing at the clock, I said, "you'd better head on downstairs, darlin'. Have yourself a good time, and watch out for Uncle Nate. He can be a bit of a dog sometimes."

"Um, remember, Cowboy, I've known Nate for five years. I think I can handle his moves." She smiled at me, then helped me fix my own collar and leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Don't you lose that key now. We're not finished here..." There was so much promise in that hot-breathed whisper that my whole body tingled with warmth. "Yes, Ma'am," I said and saluted her with a quick, snappy arm movement. She grabbed her purse and slipped out of the door. I was about to leave the room when I noticed the giant wet spot on the bedsheets, and thought that Shari would probably not want to come home to that tonight, so I called housekeeping and asked them to come and change the sheets, then, making sure I had both keys in my pocket once again, slipped out of the room.