Mister Jack Miller Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she got even more serious. "You know, Jack, if you had come with What's her name, or had somehow tried to tell me that everything was okay between you two, I don't know that I would have still wanted to give this to you. But somehow I knew that, before I died, you would see what I saw, and start yourself up a new life, and that's why I had this envelope prepared for you several months ago. Don't open it here. And don't ever tell me 'Thank you' for it--It's not a gift, Jacob Miller. You earned it, All of it. This is MY 'Thank you,' for being who you are, and for letting me watch you grow up to be a wonderful young man."

My eyes started to get wet. It didn't matter to me at that moment if there was nothing but a wooden nickel in that envelope. Nana meant so much to me, and I wanted to honor her someway for her wonderful life, and the huge piece of that life she'd given to me. I stood up, walked over to her side of the table, and got on my knees next to her chair, and did what I used to do when I was just a little tyke and she would tell me stories about what the world was like when she was a little girl. I put my head on her lap, closed my eyes, and softly said, "I love you Nana." And just like she did so many times before, she stroked my hair, then gave my earlobe a little pinch and said, "I love you too, you little rascal...now go outside and play, Nana's tired...plus, I've got a few more of these to give out before the dance tonight. I'll see you then, Jacob?"

"With bells on, Nana! You best save me a dance, now!"

"You can count on it. Now go."

I walked towards the door, and as I opened the door, I almost ran into a young man of about eighteen or nineteen, with an innocent smile on his face and a reunion badge pinned to his Hawaiian shirt. The badge said, "Warren Kay" on it. I stuck out my hand and offered a shake. "Howdy, Warren, I'm Jack Miller. We're related!"

"Um, Hi, Jack, I think I've heard of you once or twice. Is this where Nana's suite is?"

"Yep, go on in. She's waiting for you in there. Nice to meet you. See you round."

"See ya Jack. Nice to meet you, too..."

I walked on air toward the elevator. I wasn't even going to open the envelope until I got back home, maybe not until after Nana had passed on. I went up to the room, slipped it into the bottom of my suitcase, and looked at the clock.

"11:15. Hmm, just about time to meet up with Debbie. I wonder what she'll be wearing today..."

**********

I arrived at Debbie's door about 11:25, and considered for a moment whether I should go kill another five minutes somehow or whether I should knock. Listening carefully at the door, I heard what I correctly assumed to be the shower shutting off. I gave her a minute or two, taking a moment to look up and down the hall. I saw one of the maids open a room and carry a vacuum in, and wondered for a moment what Janelle might be doing right about now. I knocked three times loud enough for Debbie to hear if she were still in the bathroom, and didn't have to wait more than two seconds before the door opened, and I saw Debbie standing there, slipping her feet into a pair of yellow sandals, her hair as wet as the day is long, one hand on the doorknob, the other behind her neck. She was holding the straps of a yellow terrycloth jumper she had just put on. It was a very sexy little thing, one piece that transitioned from short shorts on the bottom, completely backless, and nothing in front but two wide strips of fabric that went up to cover her breasts and tie behind her neck.

"Hi, Jackie, you're right on time. Could you do me a favor and tie this for me?" She turned around and held the two wide yellow strips behind her neck as she waited for me. As I reached over to take the strips and begin to tie them together in a nice bow-knot, I noticed that her back was still pretty wet from her shower (I love to drink warm shower water off of a woman's skin...it's like ambrosia to me). I tied what I thought was a pretty good knot, and said, "There you go. All set." She turned and looked at her reflection in the mirror. "Actually, it's not QUITE right yet, Jack. Here, let me show you."

As she faced me, she reached behind her neck and untied the knot. Then, her hands working quite deftly considering she couldn't really see what she was doing, I watched as she pulled the strips up and the jumper tightened considerably on her body, the shorts sliding upwards on her thighs a good inch and a half, and the fabric around her crotch got so tight I could clearly see the shape of her pussy lips behind it. Then I looked up at her tits and saw that instead of being merely covered by the two wide strips of fabric, they were literally being squashed flat against her chest, and I could see the dark brown circles of her areola clearly showing through the light fabric. "Ahh," she said as she looked first at the mirror, then at me, "Now THAT's much better. I always worry that this thing is gonna just fall right off me if it's not tight enough, and then I'd be standing there naked, and that would be really embarrassing." The sly smile she gave me assured me that she did, indeed, know that the way she had made herself to look now would make her nudity almost anticlimactic, a feeling that was reaffirmed when I walked behind her towards the elevator a few moments later and literally watched as MORE than half her asscheeks jiggled invitingly below the hem of the shorts. I got an instant boner just watching these proceedings, and it was all I could do to keep from grabbing her ass about every five seconds for the rest of the afternoon.

As we left the room, she handed me her room key (where was SHE gonna keep it in THAT outfit?), and I walked behind her to the elevator, watching those beautiful globes jiggling in front of me. We got in and stood against the side wall of the elevator. The doors closed and the elevator went down one floor. Then we watched as a woman joined us in the elevator. She looked to be a cross between a Japanese and a Pacific Islander, perhaps the product of an upper-class Hawaiian marriage. About five foot two or three, she was wearing a lavender one-piece Speedo swimsuit that was cut rather high over her hips. Despite her size, she was proportioned rather nicely, with breasts somewhat larger than I was used to seeing on Asian women. She was carrying a towel and a bottle of sunscreen, which meant she was headed out to the pool to lay out for awhile. She got in and leaned back against the wall on the other side of the elevator so that she was facing us where we stood. I noticed her checking Debbie out. She seemed somewhat taken aback by the brazen display of flesh that Debbie was offering (though, technically, she wasn't showing much more skin than the woman in the swimsuit, Deb's outfit was much more "naughty"). Her eyes paused at Deb's crotch as she was obviously making out the shape of Debs' lips behind the fabric. Then, as I watched, I noticed her nipples get visibly hard, and she seemed to squeeze her thighs together a little.

Next thing I noticed was that she was looking at me and smiling. She kept looking back from Deb to me, but spent most of her time looking between Deb's legs. Then I noticed something else that was a little surprising, and that was that Debbie's nipples were hardening as well. The last three floors of the ride, the two of them were staring at each other with growing smiles on their faces. Just before the elevator got to the ground floor, Deb slipped her arm around me and kissed me on the ear. The woman responded to this with a simple nod and a bigger smile. by now both her and Debbies' nipples were hard as rocks. The elevator opened and she turned to walk out. As she did so, she reached behind her to adjust the back of her bathing suit on her ass, pulling it away from her skin long enough for Deb and I to catch a quick glimpse of her naked butt. We looked at each other and giggled like a couple of kids on their way to the treehouse, and she said, "Omigaw, Jack, did you SEE that? She SO wanted me."

"I know, that was pretty blatant. but hey, I think you probably know what my reaction would be to something like that. But, to tell the truth, Debs, I got the feeling you were getting a little turned-on yourself. Am I right?" I took Debbie's arm in mine, and we walked out of the hotel.

"Well, it's not like I've never had my share of encounters with my own gender before. Women have a certain way of expressing themselves, and they usually know exactly how to get you going, if you know what I mean." We quickly covered the half block from the hotel to the restaurant. As we did, dozens of eyes turned to watch those ass-cheeks as we sauntered merrily into the burger-joint.

"Well, you'll have to tell me about some of them someday, but until then, I'm starved," which was true, since I'd only been able to eat a small portion of my breakfast due to all of the interruptions.

And sure enough, Debbie was right. I had promised to treat (not like she would have had any room for pockets in that outfit anyway), and I was treated to what I can safely say was the single best cheeseburger I've eaten to this date. Also, as Debbie had promised, they had Fifty-ounce sodas for sale, with free refills from the fountain. Well, we had both managed to drink about half of our sodas during the meal, but as soon as the burgers were done, Debbie grabbed my cup, walked over to the fountain, and proceeded to dump out the ice (our chug-a-lug contests could be made very dangerous if there were any ice in the cups), and fill them to the brim with bubbly, fresh cola. She walked with an air of suspense about her, so I took on a melodramatic expression, like we were a couple of Old West gunslingers a-fixin' to shoot it out on the high street at noon.

"All right, you varmint," I said, repeating the words we'd used so many times in these contests for years, "hands on the table, and don't pick up thet cup till I sez DRAW. First one t'down the whole kit 'n' kaboodle wins. King Size Fries at stake. You ready, ya little weasel?"

"Ready as ya go, ya yella-bellied galoot, I ain't a feared a you. Do yer worst!"

"All righty then...One....Two....Three...DRAW!"

And then it happened, just the same way it happened dozens of times before this. I lifted my cup and started to drink, chugging as fast as I could, but to no avail. there was something about Debbie that made these contests not simply a cake-walk for her, but an afterthought. It was like her throat opened up as wide as the cup itself was round and in a matter of about seven seconds, the whole cupful, not a drop spilled, was down her throat and in her belly before I'd even gotten to the half-way mark on mine. She slammed the cup down on the tabletop, wiped her lip with the side of her forearm, and shouted, "ONCE again, she triumphs, leaving her opponent sniveling in a sea of cola, half of it dribbling down his shirt. PAY ME MY FRIES, LOSER!!!," after which we both started laughing like idiots, and I gave her a congratulatory handshake over her unbroken chug-a-lug winning streak.

"THIS time, Debs, I'm actually gonna buy the fries RIGHT now. Can you believe I actually got spare cash? Don't that beat all?!"

"I'd better keep an eye on you. You're likely to run out the front door and leave me sitting here fry-less." She followed me toward the order line, hooking her finger into my back belt-loop, standing with her pelvis pressed tight against my ass as we waited for our turn in line.

Suddenly, we turned to one another, and seemingly at the same moment, we both had the same thought. Or, rather, the same urge. We looked each other in the eye and said, simultaneously, "BATHROOM." Obviously, when one puts away over seventy ounces of cola in one sitting, it has to come out sometime, and now was the time. We held hands and walked briskly towards the restrooms. Just as we turned into the short hallway where the bathrooms were, we watched as a mother and her two small daughters went into the ladies' room and closed--and locked--the door behind them. "Oh, shit no!" Debbie groaned. I KNOW I'm not gonna be able to hold it that long."

Meanwhile, I had opened the Men's room, and noticed that it was not the usual "modern" restaurant bathroom, with stalls that closed and partitions next to the urinal. This was a simple, square room. On the wall to the left of the door was the standard toilet. on the wall in front of me was a urinal, and on the wall to the left of me was the sink. And that was it. I started to walk in when Debbie expressed her frustration, and I said, "Give me a couple minutes and then I'll let you use this one."

She started jumping up and down and said, "Oh, come on, Jackie PLEASE let me go first. I promise I'll be quick about it. THEN you can go."

As much as I wanted to do this for her, especially since she won the contest, my bladder rejected her offer, but then I thought about it logically and said, "wait a minute. there's TWO toilets in here. Just come in with me and we'll both get what we need."

"Smartest thing you've said all day, Jack-O! Let's go!" And we slipped quickly in. I checked to make sure no one had seen us come in, then closed and locked the door. I had forgotten that Debbie's outfit was a one-piece thing until I turned around and, as I watched her, she stood in front of the toilet, reached back behind her neck, untied the tight knot quicker than you could say 'Jack Robinson,' and slid the whole thing down to her knees and sat down on the toilet, and was peeing like mad in no time flat.

Meanwhile, as I sat there, watching as she went through this exercise and now sitting there, completely nude (except for the jumper bunched around her knees), I managed to pull my dick out of my pants and started my business as well. Now, when I pee in a urinal, I normally only pull my dick out of my pants, but for some reason (maybe it was her complete lack of embarrassment, or an exhibitionist streak in me, I don't know), I went ahead and slid my shorts and my boxer-briefs all the way down to mid-thigh, and stood there with my cock fully exposed. Of course, with each passing second, the more I stared at my naked niece, the more my dick hardened, and the more difficult it became to point the stream straight into the urinal. Just like in the chugging contest, Debbie finished first, and the toilet was flushing and she was walking over toward me, already finishing the tight, taut knot behind her neck when she finally stood next to me and said, "Pinch it."

Knowing WHAT she meant, but not knowing WHY she told me to, I pinched my cock about halfway down the shaft and stopped the flow of urine. "Now what?" I said with a look of agony on my face. "I can't hold this very long, you know. I'm already committed."

She moved to my side and stood on her tiptoes, leaning her head on my shoulder and looking down at my cock. "I've always wanted to feel a guy's cock when he pees. I wonder if its much different feeling than when he comes."

"Um, yeah it is, way different. but this is a little kinky. Deb, even for you. You sure you wanna do this?"

She reached down and grabbed my cock, pinching it just a little higher up than I had pinched it, which gave me the freedom to let go. Meanwhile, her other hand drifted down to my ass and she started to absentmindedly caress my ass as she held tightly to my dick. She was now in complete control, so I placed both my hands against the wall. "Don't wait too long, or I might just burst."

So she didn't. She slowly began to release her grip on my dick, and then, just as quickly as it had stopped, the flow started fast and hard once again.

"WOOHOO!" She shouted into my ear as she pointed my cock towards every corner of the urinal, into the drain, onto the urinal cake which caused it to splash back against me.

"WATCH THE SPLASHBACK, GIRL!" I shouted, and she quickly pinched again, stopping the flow.

"Sorry, baby. I'll be more careful next time. MAN does this feel weird. It really IS like holding a high-pressure hose. I can't believe I'm actually doing this. I've wanted to do this since we were kids."

That caused me to do a double take and turn my head to look at her. "Get outta here, really?" I said as she opened the flow again and this time let me finish my pee in relative peace without too much worry about any splashback. "And don't forget to shake it off when you're done. Don't want any embarrassing pee-spots on my pants after I zip up."

"I think its a little too late for that, Jackie," she said as she shook my cock repeatedly, watching the last few drops fly off into the bowl. Then she just kept on shaking...and shaking..."and yeah, really, I think about your cock a lot."

Wondering if I wanted to explore that angle of the conversation a little deeper, I said, "Um, Deb...you can stop now...I think it's pretty well shaken..."

"Well, I guess the only question that needs to be asked right about now is, do you WANT me to stop?"

"Well, we ARE kind of in a fast-food restaurant bathroom here. I'd love for you to keep it up, but it's not really the cleanest or most private..."

I started to pull my pants up, but she held me still. "Wait a sec, Jackie. Can I tell you something? Something I've never told anyone?"

"Well, sure, baby, you know you can talk to me about any old thing that's on your mind. What is it?" Even though I was hard as a rock by now, the fact that she was jacking my cock seemed kind of secondary to whatever it was she was wanting to say to me.

"You remember how you and I used to go to the treehouse and do that..."

"You mean, 'I'll show you mine if you show me yours?' Yeah, I remember. What about it?"

"Well, here's the thing: It's, like, you and I never really did anything except look, mostly because we were really too young to know what we were looking at, or know what to do. But you see, I have always carried around in my mind this image, this image of the perfect dick. And it seems like every time I see this in my dreams, in my fantasies, or wherever, it's always attached to your body."

"What do you mean? We were barely teenagers, Deb!"

"Well, I know, that's kinda the weird part about it. I mean the next cock I ever saw was Mike Martin's, when I was a sophomore. I jacked him off and he came all over my P.E. blouse. It was a real mess. but you know what I was thinking the whole time I did that to Mike? It was, "I'll bet it would have been nicer with Jackie.

"Then, I finally lost my virginity the night of the Junior Prom. It was to this guy named Sal. He was really cute, and a little bit funny, but he really didn't take care of me after we......he kinda just went into me, broke my hymen and came, and then five minutes later he was dropping me off at my house. I remember as I was crying myself to sleep that night, "I wish Jackie were here. He'd make love to me like a real man.

"Then, the night before I started at that junior college, I went out with this big group to a drive in, and ended up messing around with Freddie Eastman. We ended up in the bed of his truck in a sleeping bag. That was the night I gave my first blowjob. And it was not fun. He pulled my hair, he called me things...I didn't think about it at the time, I thought that was just what happened...and when I blew other guys after that, a lot of the time, it DID happen like that. But it didn't happen that way enough times to where I knew that there was hope for me, that I wasn't a slut like Freddy had called me. You see, I just liked sex a lot, and I wasn't--and I'm still not--about to waste my time with any guy who can't appreciate me for who I am.

"So, whenever I think of guys like that--I mean the good kind, you know who the first person I think of is? It's you, Jackie. And everytime I go to take some new guys cock in my mouth, or my pussy, or wherever it ends up that particular night, the first and last thing I think of is that time I saw my first cock. That day we pulled our pants down together for the first time. And I know we never touched each other, or did anything else, but I also knew, somehow, if I came to you, out of the blue, even if you were happily married or in some otherwise decent relationship, if I asked you really nice, we'd go back up to that treehouse, and we'd pull our pants down, and you'd show me yours, and I'd show you mine, and it would be FUN and we'd laugh and I'd remember what it was like when it was all just a game and not some bad thing that only bad girls do. Do you understand what I'm trying to say here, Jack?"