Mister Jack Miller Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thing is, I think I really did understand. I mean, at one point during lunch I had been thinking a little bit about the women I've known in my life. I had occasion to make a mental comparison between the way Debbie carried and presented herself and other girls whom I had known as "sluts" before had carried themselves. I mean, for one thing, I never REALLY thought of Debbie as a slut, but more as a girl who didn't have any insecurities about who she was or what she wanted, and had a lot of fun playing the games she played. Contrasting that with gals like Wendy, or Vivian Riley from my old high school, it seemed pretty obvious to me that their drive for stimulation and their attitudes toward sex were driven by negative emotions like fear, anger, sadness or greed, and not by what seemed to drive Debbie, and that was the sheer joy of living her life to the fullest. Sure, she left a hell of a lot of hard-ons in her wake, but like I said, it was all a game to her, and the only guys who ever got their hearts broken by her were the ones who took it way too seriously to have fun. So, yeah, I understood, and I told her so.

Well, here I was again. Understanding, sort of, but still really perplexed as to what was going on right at that moment. And the whole time she's saying all this, she's playing with my cock, not like it was something she wanted to fuck or suck, but like it was a toy that was fun to play with. Like she was playing with it a moment ago when she was "helping" me pee. But there WAS something more, because every time she said the word COCK or DICK, she would kiss my cheek or nuzzle her nose against my ear, and lick her lips, and give the thing a little bit harder tug, or she'd take her other hand, which had been caressing my ass the whole time, and give one of my cheeks a firm squeeze, or she'd smear the pre-come all over the head with her thumb, or do something to let me know that this moment was here for a reason, and she wanted to have some fun, not like she had had with the dozens of guys she'd sucked or fucked, or the hundreds of guys she'd teased, but with me. With my cock. Her eyes, her voice, everything about her right now said, 'let's go up to the treehouse, Jackie.' So, in a manner of speaking, I followed.

"Yeah, Deb. I know exactly what you're saying. And it means a lot to me that you think of me that way, and I AM Having a heck of a lot of fun with you right now, but I gotta tell you something." And I got this real melodramatically serious look on my face and tried to keep it straight as I said, "If you do much more of this to me right now, that jumper of yours is going to be white instead of yellow before you know it."

She cackled a loud silly laugh, kissed me square on the lips and said, "Oh, Jackie, I love you!" And before I could say one more word, she was squatting down in front of me, and with one smooth motion, had almost the entire length of my cock in her mouth.

"Fuck how did you do that?," I laughed. It was clearly obvious to me that whatever physiological mechanism she had that allowed her to drink an entire fifty ounce soda in less than seven seconds also allowed her throat to open just as wide to accommodate my cock. She sucked soft, then hard, running her tongue all around it. Slowly, though, she slid me out of her mouth, and let the head pop out from between her lips with an exaggerated cartoon "PLOOP!" She smiled up at me and said, "You know, Uncle Jackie, you really do have a nice cock. And I don't know if you've ever done any comparisons before (I hadn't really), but it's one of the bigger one's I've ever sucked before." And with that, it disappeared between her lips yet again as she began to bob her head up and down on it, leaving a layer of saliva all over it with one downstroke, and sucking it off again with the next. Her other hand had moved up and she was busily tickling the underside of my ball-sack with the lightest touch of her fingernails. "Www, Gwwwd, Jwckww...Lwwwve ywr cwwwck!!!" And with that, the single best blowjob I have ever received in my whole life continued, my cock seeming to harden a little more with every lick, to throb a little more intensely with every stroke of her hand...and suddenly, without warning, my eyes blanked out and I had to hold my hand to the wall for support, because the time that elapsed between the moment my balls first started to tingle with the signs of the impending orgasm to the moment it actually hit was shorter than I've ever experienced, and BLAM suddenly I was shooting hot throbbing ribbons of come straight down Jackie's throat, and she was chugging them like the expert she was. And I knew, with every look she cast up into my eyes, with every song she sang against my twitching, uncontrollable cock, that SHE was having the time of her life. Yeah, she was squatting in the middle of a not-so-clean restaurant bathroom, but it didn't matter to her right then. She was winning the chug-a-lug contest, hands down.

She milked it for all she was worth, and, with one final cartoon "POP!", she let my limp and spent dick fall from her lips, swallowing and smiling broadly as she stood up and kissed me on the lips again. "Thanks, Jackie, I'm glad you understand....Oh, and there's something else you need to understand too..." She took my hand and brought it to her crotch. The terrycloth was soaked through and her juices were visibly dripping down her leg "I'll race you to the treehouse."

And lickety-split, she had my shorts and zipper up, and she grabbed my hand, and we raced out of the diner and onto the sidewalk, running toward the hotel, in through the front door, and into the elevator. Before the door was even closed, she was on me and we were kissing and groping at each others' crotches. I noticed instantly that the way she had re-fastened her jumper was a little off-center, because when I reached between her legs and expected to feel soaked terrycloth, I instead felt her bare pussy. I broke the kiss long enough to look down and notice how askew her outfit was, when just before the door shut, someone raced into the elevator, and I knew then that we would have to behave ourselves for the ride up to the tenth floor. We both looked up at our fellow-passenger, and realized that it was the same Hawaiian/Asian woman we had seen on the way down before lunch. Her skin glistened with sunscreen and we could feel the warmth of her sun-baked body from where we stood. She instantly assessed the situation, and calmly pressed the "close door" button on the elevator and said in a very calm and measured voice as she leaned against the wall, "Don't mind me."

We smiled at her, and then, half-ignoring her and half performing for her, we resumed our kissing and groping. One of my hands was busy at Debbie's crotch, and I had two fingers up inside her, probing upwards to touch her clit from inside. the other moved up and I slid it under the fabric and began squeezing her tit and pinching her nipple. Debbie broke the kiss, and, even though her hand remained in my shorts, stroking my cock to a fresh erection, she looked at the woman and said, in almost as calm a voice, "Hi, I'm Debbie. This is my Friend Jack."

The woman, who had already been caressing her breasts through her suit with one hand, slipped one hand in through the leg-hole in her swimsuit and replied, "I'm Leilani. Pleased to meet the both of you." Then, as if this were some conversation over tea, she matter-of-factly stated, "I'm here for a couple more days. I'm staying in room 921. I can see that you probably have plans right now, but if you guys feel like doing something a little later, let me know, okay?"

I took the next reply. "You bet, Leilani. It was lovely to make your acquaintance. You can expect a call sooner than later. Consider this our promise." And with that, I pulled my fingers out of Debbie's pussy and held them up toward Leilani's face. Then, the elevator reached the ninth floor, and she quickly closed the distance between us and grabbed my hand with hers and started to lick Debbie's juices off my finger, sucking them into her mouth as if she were giving my fingers a blowjob.

"Thanks, Jack. I'll talk to you guys soon." With that, she ran out of the elevator, and as the door closed behind her, even as I went back to kissing and finger-fucking Debbie, my mind was filled with images of Leilani, laying naked on the bed in her room, masturbating heartily, bringing herself to orgasm over what she'd seen and what she hoped to experience before we all checked out.

Next thing we knew, the door opened on the tenth floor, and Debbie had once again grabbed my hand, now soaked with her juices, and was pulling me rapidly down the hallway to her room. I had forgotten I was holding her key until we got to the door and she stood there, waiting for me. Then, realizing I was the one with the key, I reached into my back pocket and pulled out all three keys. They were magnetic card keys without any permanent labels, so they all looked alike, and I got it right on the second try. As I was fumbling with the door, Debbie was already reaching behind her, untying the knot on her jumper and when it was done and the fabric began to fall down, exposing her breasts to anyone who might happen to see us in the hallway, she reached for my zipper, and probably would have fucked me right there in the hallway if I hadn't managed to open the door at that point.

She rushed in, and the jumper was off her before the door was closed and I had kicked off my sandals and was in the process of whipping my shirt off my chest as she pulled my shorts and briefs down to the floor. "Oh, fuck, Jackie, I can't believe this. I finally get to feel the cock I've been fantasizing about my whole life. Fuck me baby, Fuck me now..."

And she turned around, placing her hands on the dresser and bending over at the waist, spreading her legs. "What are you waiting for, dammit, GET THAT COCK IN ME NOW, SOLDIER!"

Uh-oh, I thought, she's using that sitcom drill-sergeant voice on me again. I remembered how she used to parade me around the backyard, making me march and turn and about-face and all that stuff, making me do pushups and sit-ups and all those things a drill sergeant does. Of course at the time I was eight and she was ten, so she seemed a lot bigger, but now, even though the difference in our ages was negligible, the voice seemed even more commanding than it ever had. So, of course, I was behind her in a flash, sliding my fully-recovered cock quickly and slickly between her hot cunt-lips and drove in deep, my hands on her hips pulling her back against me hard as I held my cock deep inside her. She let out a quiet moan and the drill sergeant momentarily disappeared. She looked in the mirror over the dresser and made eye contact with me. There was a satisfaction in her gaze that went beyond words as she smiled at me a smile I hadn't seen since those days in the treehouse when we practiced kissing with each other.

"Oh yes," she cooed, "Oh fuck, Jackie, this is it...this is what I--no, this is better than I...oh, Jackie, what a nice cock..." She pushed back and wriggled her butt against me, then she started to move her ass, starting a more rhythmic fucking motion. I got a fresh grip on her hips and started to move in and out, increasing my speed. Still looking at me through the mirror, the drill sergeant returned...

"COME ON, you DIRTBAG, is THAT the BEST you can DOO?! WORK that COCK, you QUIVERin' HUNK o SLIME! MOVE MOVE MOVE MOVE MOVE!!" I could do nothing but increase the speed and force of my fucking, and she was there with every thrust, slamming back against me just as hard as I was fucking into her...then she started the chant, keeping the rhythm with our hard happy fucking:

"I don't KNOW but I been TOLD.." (of course I repeated her words...sorta... )

"JACKie's COCK is BIG and BOLD..."

"FUCK me TILL yer BALLS turn BLUE..."

"DON'T you STOP till I come TOO..."

"SOUND OFF..." (1,2)

"SOUND OFF..." (3,4)

"BRING 'em on DOWN..."

"1, 2....3-4!!!"

On "4," I took fresh strength (I probably would have come long ago were it not for that mind-blowing blow job she'd given me ten minutes previous) and increased the pace, shouting "DOUBLE-TIIIIIME, HARCH!" Which kind of took her by surprise, as I actually lifted her up off the ground as I fucked and fucked her sopping cunt, pulling her hard against me with each thrust, the splashy sound of her juices being stirred and forced out of her pussy being matched only by the loud SPLAP-SPLAP-SPLAP as my pelvis made faster and faster contact with her ass. She tried to regain her footing on the ground, but eventually gave up and her head flopped down, shaking and bobbing as I fucked her, her whole body limp as a rag, the only part of her anatomy seeming to have life being her pussy, which was throbbing and tingling and milking my cock as I pounded and pounded her from behind...

Soon, however, it became too much for the both of us. For her part, she started a low, loud moan, which was a long, unbroken groaning sigh, but with each thrust, that caused her voice to vibrate a little so instead of sounding like 'uuuuuuunnnnnnnnnhhhhhhh," It sounded like "UnhUnhUnhUnhUnhUnhUnh..." I felt her inner walls swell and a fresh gush of fluid surrounded my cock and her moan got even louder and her body began to shake so uncontrollably it was all I could do to hold onto her and keep the rhythm steady. Then, my balls began that familiar tingle, and it felt like my cock had grown another half inch inside her as I drove harder and faster in a last desperate rush to get as many thrusts in before I blew my wad...

And blow I did. Slamming once, twice, thrice, I then held myself deep inside her, and leaned back, causing her whole body to raise up at an angle, which served to force my cock deeper into her than it had been at any time since we got into the room. The throbbing pulsing rush of come that flooded out of me felt more like that rush of pee flowing through my cock when I had to go so desperately a little while ago, I had never come so much or so hard in my life...so much so that I could feel it ooozing out of her and down my balls even before the last spurt of semen had shot out of my cock. She leaned back against me, still moaning, sweat covering every inch of our bodies, our hearts beating fast and in time with one another, breathing so hard I thought I was gonna pass out...

Finally, though, I inched back and sat down on the bed, Debbie sitting atop me...her head flopped back on my shoulder, she seemed like she was asleep having a really great dream, but I knew she was conscious, she had just given herself over completely to the fuck, to the fun, to the moment. but we were both so tired at that point, I slipped back on the bed and rolled her off of me. as she lay back, I moved over on top of her, kissing her breasts and belly, feeling the heat as it rose up off her body and noticing the thick strand of come that extended from the tip of my dick onto her left knee...wow, I thought, that was about the juiciest fuck I've ever had...this room is gonna smell like sex for days...I proceeded to lick the sweat off of her belly as she lay back, eyes closed, her arms stretched back behind her head. I don't know that I have ever seen a woman look more relaxed than Debbie did right at that moment. "MMmmm, Jackie, that was so cool...you are the best friend I ever had, you know that?" And she sighed, breathing so deep she was almost asleep. I began to trail my kisses and my tongue down toward her pussy, tasting our combined juices that were smeared over her stomach, her inner thighs...I lifted her legs and saw the pool of juices under her ass, and was just reaching out with my tongue to lick the droplet that was clinging to her asshole when she suddenly sat up.

"Fuck, Jackie...what time is it? Oh, shit! It's quarter to three already! I totally lost track of time! I got a meeting with Nana in fifteen minutes. Shit, oh shit!"

"Calm down, Debs, it's just downstairs. We'll get you down there in time. Tell you what, you go freshen yourself up and I'll pick you out some clothes to wear. I got a feeling Nana wouldn't want you meeting with her in that outfit..." Knowing what she was in store for with Nana, I determined to be very deliberate with my choices.

"Oh, Jackie, I'm sorry to rush you outta here like this. If it were up to me, I'd stay here with you all afternoon, but I know Nana wants to talk to me about something really important, and she's so delicate and old, this might be my last chance to talk to her alone." She took my face in her hands and kissed me hard, then walked into the bathroom while she continued to talk. "That, my dear Uncle, was about the best, most fun sex I ever had in my life. Don't you DARE leave town without getting together with me at LEAST once more, do you understand? Maybe we can even hook up with Leilani. She seemed pretty interested, whaddya think?"

I went into her drawer and pulled out a yellow thong and a white bra, then went over to her closet. Everything in there was yellow or white. I picked up a (comparatively) modest white tunic and a pair of yellow "I Dream of Jeannie" pants. "I'd say that is a definite probability, Debs. And it was fun for me too. You got yourself one seriously hot pussy there. I think Leilani liked the taste she got..."

She had finished washing up, and came in to see the wardrobe selection I'd made for her. "I'm glad you remembered the underwear. Nana hates it when I go without. Thanks, Jackie, you're the best." She pulled the thong up her legs and snapped it tight against her crotch. "Damn, that feels good! She quickly fastened the bra behind her back and then stepped into the Jeannie pants. I held my hand out to help her balance as she pulled them up, and just before she pulled the tunic over her head, she got down on her knees in front of me (I was still naked this whole time) and sucked just the head of my cock into her mouth again, swirling her tongue around it and then letting it slide slickly out of her mouth. "Hmmmm, we DO taste pretty good, I'll bet Leilani WOULD like it." then she slipped into the Tunic, which reached down below her ass, and danced over to where her sandals were still sitting on the carpet where she'd left them when we came into the room, and slid her feet into them. She whirled around once, the bottom of the tunic flaring a bit as she did. "How do I look, Uncle Jack?"

"Very respectable. Nana will be proud of you, though if I had my druthers, you'd still be laying there with my tongue in your pussy right now." I gave her a mock pout, and she giggled.

"Don't worry, Jack, we'll have time. But...I gotta go now. Go ahead and hang out as long as you like."

"I gotta go back to my room and get ready for the Dinner Dance tonight. See you then?"

"With bells on, Jackie. And thanks again. I don't think you fully realize how important this afternoon was for me. You are JUST what I needed. Bye Sweetie. See you in a few hours."

"Bye, baby," I said as she opened the door. "Oh, here, you best not forget this," I said as I handed her her room key off the dresser. "Wouldn't wanna get locked out of your room, now..."

"Right. Thanks." And with one more kiss, she sauntered off down the hallway, whistling the drill sergeant's ditty. She looked back at me and lifted the tunic above her ass so that I could see her thong through the Jeannie pants just before she turned toward the elevator.

I want back into the room and started to pull my clothes back on. I stepped on a cold wet spot on the carpet and realized that it was right below where we'd been fucking a few minutes ago. DAMN she was wet, I thought. She must be really thirsty right about now, she lost so much fluid. but then, we DID drink about seventy ounces of cola a little while ago...

I got dressed, and made my way back to my room. As I walked I thought about how at the beginning of this week, my only hope was to get away from home, from Wendy long enough to sort out my feelings. Now, here it was barely two days since I'd gotten into town, and I had already had unloaded all of my troubles to Nana and Alex, had begun what promised to be a beautiful new relationship with Shari, inherited what I later found out, after my lawyer had a chance to go through all the paperwork, was in the neighborhood of forty-seven million dollars. And, to top it all off, I had had three of the best, most intense sexual experiences in my whole life. Pretty amazing.