Mister Jack Miller Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without hesitating, she said, "OKAY, but you gotta let me get these panties off first."

"Hmmm...," I replied as I ground myself against her yet again, then, pouting a little, I said, "But that would entail me pulling out of you, and I'm not sure I really want to do that right now..."

She laughed and pulled my head down and whispered into my ear again, "I promise I'll let you back in."

"Well, in that case..." I lifted myself up and my cock sprang out of her, pointing toward the ceiling, glistening with her juices (and Debbies, I remembered). Almost instantly, we both moved off the bed and stripped our clothes off as quickly as we could, holding hands and walking briskly into the bathroom. I reached into the shower to turn the water on, and once it had reached an acceptable temperature, I guided her in, closing the curtain behind us. As the water began to course over our bodies, we resumed the kiss. She lifted her leg, sliding it up the length of my thigh and curling it around my ass. I bent my knees slightly, and guided my cock back into her, standing back up again as I did so. when I was fully lodged in her pussy, she dropped her leg back down and, standing on my feet, she proceeded to squeeze my cock rather tightly with her strong pussy muscles. "Wow," I said, "that's pretty impressive. Can you crack walnuts with that thing, too?"

"You'd be surprised," she said as we kissed again. I reached over to the soap ledge and got Alex's bottle of body wash and held the bottle upside down between our bodies. I squirted a healthy--and rather cold--amount of the gel between our bodies, then embraced her tightly, sliding against her, effectively washing both our fronts simultaneously. I reached in between us and first slid my hands up to wash her breasts thoroughly, then, making sure my hands were coated with gel, moved them around to wash first her back, then slid them down and began to knead her asscheeks in my long, strong fingers. She again moaned into my mouth, and returned the favor by washing my back and sliding her hands down to dig her fingertips into my buttflesh. At one point, I felt her falter a little bit and her moan got a little louder, and I could tell by the change in the pace of the throb I felt as her pussy gripped my cock that she was having another orgasm, so I clutched her ass more tightly and held on to her tightly, her head slumped over my shoulder and she was breathing heavily, and when she finally came down, she lifted her head and looked me in the eye again and said, "I can't believe you're still hard."

If she only knew one, what I had done earlier that afternoon to allow me to stay as hard as I was, and two, how close I was at that point to losing it again, she might not have been so amazed. Nevertheless, she said, "Well, we'll just have to take some additional measures then...Jack, could you wash my hair for me?"

Trying to figure out how washing her hair would help me to get off, I nevertheless said, "Sure, Janelle, I think my sister's got some shampoo in here somewhere." She seemed to start a bit when she heard that. I think she might have harked back to that first night when she delivered the pizza and beers to a half-dressed couple who might have looked like they were about to get it on, but she didn't say anything to me. Besides, neither of us at that point were actually thinking in those terms, so maybe she was chastising herself for thinking that, then imagining that she might actually have me all to herself. Either way, I figured if I said anything more about it, I would ruin the moment, so I reached outside the shower and grabbed the bottle of shampoo that was on the sink counter.

Standing behind her, I poured a little shampoo into my hand, and, after rubbing my two hands together, began to coat her hair with it. I tried to give her a good washing, massaging her scalp with my fingertips as I made sure that each and every hair on her head was paid attention to. I guided her under the shower head and proceeded to rinse her hair off. Meanwhile, she had reached behind her and was once again stroking my cock, clutching my ball-sack and using the body wash, which hadn't yet been fully rinsed off my dick, as lubricant.

When her hair was done, she turned the shower head to spray against the wall, bent over, and proceeded to place one hand against the wall. Reaching back with her other hand, she stroked my cock a few more times, making sure that I was still nice and hard, and that the soap had sufficiently coated my cock, and guided it against her asshole.

Now, I'd never fucked anyone in the ass before, and I immediately flashed back to that scene on the first Wendy video where she was telling one of her fuck-toy boys to fuck her in the ass because "her wimp husband couldn't figure it out," or something like that. Well, I supposed that, in the "better" days of our marriage, if she had asked, I would have tried it at least once, but since she never had, her statement on the video was full of it. Now here, I was, showering with the Room Service girl in a hotel not two days after I had divorced Wendy, getting my first real opportunity to fuck a woman in the ass. I held my cock and said, "I've never done this before."

"She looked back at me with a big smile. "Really? Wow, that's cool. Well, it's really easy, just take it slow, and I'll let you know when you can speed up. And be ready, cause it's gonna be tight. I haven't done this in almost a year myself..." With that, she placed BOTH her hands on the wall of the shower, and braced herself.

I pushed into her, first just allowing the head of my cock to go in. I stopped, and felt the sensations. She was right, it was tight, like my cock-head was being pinched between two fingers, but it wasn't too bad, so I said, "Okay?," to which Janelle replied, "Come on, baby, gimme some more..."

So I slowly pressed on, an inch at a time, waiting after each inch for Janelle's ass to adjust to my presence there, and to enjoy the new sensations I was feeling. It was incredible. It was tight. I had never felt harder in my life.

"Come on, baby, give it all to me now, slowly, come on..." I followed her lead and pushed the remainder of my cock into her and then held myself inside her, grabbing her hips and quivering a little at the intensity of the pressure. Janelle was breathing a little harder now, and she reached down with one hand and started to play with her clit as she said, "Okay, baby, that's good. Now, pull out but not all the way, and don't stay back very long, but don't push back in too hard..."

She was a great teacher, and soon, I was going in and out of her in a nice, slow, smooth rhythm. It was like nothing I'd ever felt before, and I think I was getting the hang of it. Janelle reached up and guided the shower head to spray now on her lower back, so that as the hot water coursed over her ass it would help to lube up this fuck, and she said, "Okay, Mister Jack Miller, it's about time to show me what you got. Come on baby, fuck my ass, fuck it like you mean it, fuck me like you want it, come on Mister Jack Miller, let's go..."

So I did. Gripping her hips with a fresh vigor, I started to pump in and out of her ass. Damn, she was tight, but I was hard and, just like this afternoon when I fucked Debbie like this in her pussy, I was having a helluva lot of fun. I slammed and slammed against her ass, shower water splashing up against my face as I did...Janelle was fingering her pussy and her clit as she pressed against the shower wall with the other hand, holding herself steady against my quickening thrusts. Over and Over I drove deep into her butt, feeling as she gripped me so tight, hearing as her moans got louder and nastier: "FUCK my ASS with that big COCK of yours Jack Miller, DO ME you DIRTY FUCK, COME ON BABY, COME IN MY ASS, GO BABY GO!"

I think it was as much the sensations I was feeling as it was the nasty words coming out of her mouth, but it wasn't long before I felt that old familiar feeling welling up in my sack, and I shouted over her words, "OKAY, JANELLE, HERE WE GO, DARLIN', HERE I COME, GONNA FILL YOUR NASTY ASS WITH MY COCK GONNA COME IN YOUR BUTT OH FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!....."

And that was it. Slamming and slamming and slamming hard against her I finally gave it all to her, pumping shot after shot of hot come deep into her bowels. She must have timed it well, because her own fingering plus my fucking had driven her to yet another climax just as I had reached mine, and, just as Debbie had done a few hours ago, Janelle now seemed to go completely limp, so, without pulling out of her, I reached around and stood her up, kissing her neck and fondling her breasts with one hand and her pussy with the other. She turned her head toward mine and kissed me, and whispered, "You promised not to tickle me, Mister Jack Miller. THAT tickled....a LOT..."

I laughed and whispered back, "So I guess that means you are gonna have to punish me now," at which point my cock, finally limp enough to respond to the lubrication, popped out of her ass with a loud POIT! Janelle turned around and, grabbing a fresh squirt of body wash from the bottle, proceeded to wash my cock thoroughly as we kissed and snuggled there under the shower, which was slowly growing colder as we used more and more of the hotel's water.

Finally, we stepped out into the bathroom, the whole room, including the bedroom filled with steam. We tenderly dried each other off, and held and kissed each other for a few moments before she insisted she had to get dressed. The outfit for tonight's Dance was something akin to a French Maid's outfit, thought the skirt was a little longer than I would have hoped (it was a hotel, after all, and not a porn movie). She rooted through the bag and found everything, including the fishnet thigh-high stockings, but got a confused look on her face.

"Hmm, I don't have a spare pair of panties. So I guess I gotta choose. Go with these," she said, holding up the green lace panties with the hole I'd poked in the crotch, "or go without..."

"Well, I was just about to ask if I could keep these for a souvenir, but if you need them..."

"Tell you what Jack. You keep them. I think it would be a turn on knowing that you are gonna be the only one in that whole ballroom who knows my pussy is naked under this outfit..."

"Well, I'm honored, really. Thanks, Janelle." I gave her one last naked hug-n-kiss before she started to dress. the thigh-highs looked really sexy on her, and I told her so. At last, she was dressed, and she put all of her other clothes into the bag, closed it up and threw it over her shoulder. "See you tonight, Mister Jack Miller."

"Oh, and Janelle, try not to be jealous when I dance with my mom and my sister and my cousins and my grandparents tonight...you know, reunion thing..."

She laughed. "Don't you worry, Mister Miller. Just know that while you're dancing, I'm gonna be imagining that it's me dancin' with you tonight. Just promise me one thing, that you'll order room service at least once more tomorrow night. That's my last shift before you gotta go home."

"You got it," I said, and just before she left, I said, "This was fun. Thanks."

"Ditto, Mister Jack Miller, ditto." she kissed my cheek and walked out, smiling brightly.

I closed the door and walked back to the bed, flopping down on it with a huge sigh, and started to rub my dick--it was actually starting to feel a little raw, but that coulda just been because of my first ass-fuck ever...

"Jack Miller," I said to myself as I reached into my suitcase to pull out some fresh underwear and pondered the wildness of this week, which was sure to escalate to new levels tonight when all four of the women I'd fucked (so far?) this week would all be in the same room together, "the things you get yourself into....my goodness gracious me..."

12