Mister Jack Miller Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey everybody. I'm Jack Miller, Nana's Great-grandson, Sadie's Grandson, Doris' Son...and I don't know about you, but I'm so proud to be part of Nana's family. So many times I can't count she's been there for me...her voice always whispering in my ear the right thing to do, even when she's thousands of miles away...she's absolutely the greatest woman I've ever known. And I know all of you out there agree with me on that. So let's hear three big birthday cheers for Nana. HIP, HIP..."

And they all, even the littlest kids, shouted "Hooray!"

"HIP, HIP..."

"HooRAY!"

"HIP, HIP,"

"HOORAYYY!"

Then I went right into "Happy birthday to you..." and the whole place was singing. I looked over at Nana, and she was crying and smiling up at me. She looked so frail, but so happy at the same time. When the song was over and the waiters had started moving in to distribute the dinners, Nana waved to me one last time, and I moved closer to her, bent one knee and inclined my ear to her.

"Take care of my girls, now, Jacob. They're counting on you now..."

I was fairly certain I knew what--and who--she meant, so I replied, "I will, Nana, I promise," and hugged her and kissed her on the cheek. She sniffed and wiped her eyes and nose with her monogrammed handkerchief, then signalled to her doctor, who wheeled her out of the ballroom and towards her suite. There was a finality about it all, and I wondered if I would ever talk to Nana again. My eyes started to get wet, but I wiped them on the sleeve of my jacket and went to join the girls--Nana's girls...

**********

The dinner was excellent. Filet mignon, cooked to a perfect pinkish-brown. Penne pasta, fresh green beans. Wine chosen to perfectly complement the steak, a Spanish Tempranillo, deep red with a hint of plum. Choice of Tiramisu or baklava for dessert (chocolate cake for the kids). After it was over I felt like I wouldn't be able to eat again for a week. As the dinner was winding down and the plates were being cleared (Janelle cleared our table and made eye contact with me several times. After she left I looked over and Debbie was staring right at me), I walked around the room in order to greet some of my relatives again. I met up with Warren, who'd I'd seen briefly that morning on the way out of Nana's. He was dressed in a smart black suit with a black dress shirt and a thin black tie, and he was surrounded by three or four female cousins all around his age. I winked at him and he waved, but went right back to charming the ladies. I might have envied him were it not for the situations I already found myself in. I saw my Cousin Ben, Debbie's brother. He was sitting with his wife, a beautiful Indian woman named Bhupinder, and their two year old twins, Genevieve and Giovanni. Don't ask me how an Irishman married to an Indian woman ends up with two kids with French and Italian names. Suffice it to say the family travels a lot. And speaking of twins, I ran into another set of twins, Viviana and Victoria, who were second cousins of mine. they were in their early twenties, and I had known of them because they were both attending the University that Alex and I had attended. Viviana was even a Studio Art major. "So, Jack, when are you going to model for ME? I loved your 'Confidence'..." That comment was so loaded I wanted to say a million things in reply, most of them lewd, but instead I just shrugged and said, "I dunno, call me sometime..." and left it at that. And Uncle Morris was too busy eating his second helping of baklava to notice me.

Eventually, I started to wander back to our table, just as the DJ was announcing that the music was about to start. About halfway back to the table, I heard someone say, "Mister Jack Miller?"

It was Janelle. She was carrying a tray loaded with dessert dishes. She said, "I'm going to be having a lunch break--half hour--pretty soon here. I don't know how free you are, but I'll be around behind the service entrance in about five minutes if you got some time..."

I tried to think of a story I could tell the girls, but wasn't too sure I could pull it off, so I said, "Um, tell you what. I don't want you waiting for me if I can't make it. If you don't see me in ten minutes, I don't think I'm gonna be able to make it, but I'll try...okay?"

She got a mock pout on her face and said, "If you make it, I'll see if I can't make it worth your while. I might even let you tickle me..."

My dick twitched at that thought, and I said, "Hmmm...you're making it very HARD to resist...I'll see what I can do..."

I walked back to the table, reaching under my jacket to adjust my hard-on. I'm pretty sure Debbie hadn't seen this last exchange, as she was talking animatedly with Alex about something that I couldn't hear because the music had just started. I saw Janelle disappear out a side door out of the corner of my eye and looked at my watch. Then I had an idea.

"If you'll excuse me for a few moments, ladies, I need to check on preparations for my little party tonight...," and, after assuring them I would be back and would dance with each and every one of them before the night was over, I slipped out of the room. I walked briskly out the side door of the hotel and around the back toward the service entrance. Just as I rounded the corner, Janelle stepped out through the door and waved to me, then ran to where I was standing.

"I'm so glad you made it. I was worried that those girls would get all your attention tonight."

"Don't you worry about that, Janelle. There's plenty of me to go around," I hoped. She grabbed my hand and we sprinted into the darkened parking lot. She stopped when we got next to a big Cadillac Sedan Deville, white with black upholstery. "Daddy figured if I had a big strong car, I wouldn't get into any trouble on the road...and he's been right...at least about the kind of trouble I think he was talking about, anyway..."

She quickly opened the back door, and slid across the seat, pulling me in next to her. In a split second, we were in a tight hug, kissing and running our hands all over each other's bodies. "Jack, I don't know if you are gonna believe me when I say this, but this afternoon was so perfect for me. I mean, my ass is really sore, but my whole body feels so incredibly great right now, I've been walking on the clouds the whole time since."

"Well," I said between kisses, "I'm glad I could help out. I'm feeling pretty great about it myself."

Remembering that she was pantyless this evening, I reached up under her skirt, and she opened her legs to accommodate my probing hand. At the same time, she reached out to grope my bulge. As soon as she touched it, even though it felt really good, I knew that there was no way I was ready yet to do anything with this bad boy. So I stopped the latest kiss and looked her in the eye, and without stopping the progress of my fingers into her hot tunnel, I said, "Look, Janelle, I gotta tell you. This afternoon was really incredible, but being my first time and all, this little guy ain't quite ready to jump back into action yet."

"Awww, Jack, maybe if I kiss him for awhile...?"

"As much as I'd love that, I really don't think it would be a good idea right now...but I think I got something you might like just as much...IF you'll let me tickle you a bit, that is..."

I slid her over so that she was leaning back against the door, and slid myself down onto the car floor. She understood immediately, and pulled her skirt back over her knees, also sliding the underside of it behind her back, leaving her sitting bare-assed on the black leather seat. I leaned forward and began to kiss her thighs, moving from one to the other. She lifted one leg and rested it atop the front seat of the car, and raised her other knee and pressed that leg against the seat so that she was as wide open as she could get in this back seat. She was now spread wide open to me, and I went back to kissing her inner thighs, slowly making my way down closer to her warm, sweet-smelling center. I noticed that she had daubed some perfume onto her inner thighs, no doubt in anticipation of a moment like this, and the scent of it drove me wild. I dove in with abandon, pushing her knees back against her chest and lapping at the juices that were flowing copiously from her shimmering gates. She tasted delightful, like warm Bailey's, and I pressed my lips tight against her pussy and slipped my tongue in between her lips, sucking gently, creating a vacuum between my mouth and her pussy.

Meantime, I had begun to squeeze and caress her thighs with my hands, stroking them occasionally. As my hands moved inward, I let my fingers tickle the openness of her legs. This caused her to squirm and push her pussy against my face. I stopped the suck-kiss and started to lick her, starting from her asshole, which still felt a little loose from this afternoon's activities, and licked all the way up to her clitoris, where I stopped and started to suck, gently holding the base of her clit between my teeth and licking across the tip lightly with the tip of my tongue. As I did this, my fingers slid down to her opening, which I tickled first with just my fingertips, then slid two fingers into her, slowly making my way back to that spot I had found earlier in the afternoon.

She started to writhe against my face and fingers, so I slowed down a little and let her calm down, changing the angle at which my tongue was licking her clit, pointing my fingers in a different direction inside her. after her breathing had slowed again, I reached in with my free hand and slid my thumb into her pussy just below the fingers from my other hand. I left it in there long enough to let it get coated with her pussy juices, then, in one swift motion, turned my two fingers up again to search for that spot, resumed my clit-licking, but now added my thumb, pressing gently against her asshole. I think she was caught off guard by this, because instead of being distracted by the two fingers and the tongue, she focussed for a moment on my thumb at her asshole, and pushed against it. So I slid the rest of my hand under her and anchored my thumb into her ass, wiggling it and wriggling it like she had just recently been wriggling against my face. "Oh fuck Jack that feels greaeaeat..." she moaned, so I knew it was time to refocus my efforts in her pussy. I pushed up and in, and began caressing the sides of that ridge on the roof of her pussy, moving my fingers faster and faster in and out of her hot cunt. Meanwhile, I sucked on her clit and licked the sides of it from every possible angle, faster and faster my two fingers moved, lighter and wilder my tongue licked at her clit, and slowly her moan increased in volume and she started in with my name again, "Oh, Jackie, Oh, Jackie, fuck baby, OOooh FUCK Jackie go baby go baby go baby come on baby gonna cum baby gonna CUUUUUUUUUUUMMMM!!!"

And cum she did, bucking and fucking against my face and fingers like she was possessed or something. I stopped stroking that ridge on the roof of her pussy and went straight for that spot that had driven her wild earlier that afternoon. Considering that she was already in mid-orgasm, that move could have either been the most dangerous thing I'd done all day, or the cleverest, because she started to kick and flail her legs all around, and so loud she burst out, "NO ITS TOO MUCH JACKIE FUCK-YEEEEEESSSSS UUUUNNNNHHHH!" and shook with such an intensity that she almost knocked my face off her clit, but I held tight, pressing my fingers hard and focussed against that spot, the whole thing anchored by my thumb as I gripped her ass as tight as I possibly could as we rode out this orgasm.

When she had regained the power of speech again, on the downhill side of her climax, she exhaled deeply and mumbled, "Oh, fuck Jackie, fuck me Jackie...baby..." and pulled me up toward her face, she kissed me hard and deep, tasting herself on my tongue and licking her juices off my face...I looked down into her eyes, illuminated only by a streetlight from the parking lot, and she smiled and said, "Oh my gosh, Jackie, and I thought this afternoon was incredible...You are one hell of a man, you know that?" I actually blushed at that, and replied, "You're just sayin' that..." before kissing her again, and laying my head against her chest, feeling her heart as it beat a mile a minute, and feeling the heat of her pussy as it rose up through her skirt, which I had lowered back over her legs again...her heartbeat soon began to slow down as she relaxed in the wake of her explosion...

Just then, we were brought out of our daze by my cell phone ringing. Janelle sat up and looked at her car's clock and exclaimed, "Shit, I gotta get back five minutes ago," and so I opened the door and slipped out, reaching in to help her out. My cell phone kept on ringing as Janelle kissed me hard, then whispered into my ear, "I'm working three till eleven tomorrow," then she ran back toward the service entrance, straightening her dress and blouse and applying fresh lipstick. As soon as she was out of earshot, I answered the phone. It was my lawyer.

He said that Wendy had finally gotten herself a lawyer to try and undo some of what she had already agreed to do in writing the previous day. He said that the two lawyers had had a meeting with Wendy present, and her that her lawyer had been impressed with the thoroughness of my lawyer's settlement agreement, which he'd had notarized and filed with the county less than an hour after she'd signed. they ended up agreeing that Wendy's best course of action was to let things stand the way they were and consider it a lesson learned. I had had my lawyer prepared with a request for a restraining order in case Wendy made any threats or anything like that, but he said he felt that wouldn't be necessary at this point. He had pretended not to hear a conversation between Wendy and her lawyer where she had indicated that she would probably move out of town and try and find work elsewhere, as her reputation in this town was pretty well shot.

I listened to all of this, then asked him to get ready to deal with a mess of paperwork related to Nana's gifts from yesterday, and then hung up. Things were getting pretty well settled back home. I could START to relax, I thought...

By this time I was back at the side door of the hotel. I used the window-glass as a mirror to straighten myself up, then went into the bathroom to try and wash the smell of Janelle's pussy off my face and hands. I think I was fairly successful at it, because by the time I had returned to the ballroom, no one seemed the wiser.

For the next two hours, I danced. I danced waltzes with Mom, and Did some swing-dancing with Alex and Shari. Debbie didn't really know how to do any of those fancy dances, but when the DJ put on "Burning Down the House," she grabbed my hand and shook her booty as I did my best David Byrne impression. There were bunny-hop style dances, with a trail of people forty long. I ended up with my hands on Viviana's ass and with Victoria's hands on mine. As the evening started to wind down, the DJ played a greater proportion of slow dances for the older folks, and I had one slow dance each with Shari, Alex and Deb, but when he switched to hip-hop for the last half dozen songs, I decided it was time to wrap it up and take this party upstairs.

12