Mister Jack Miller Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls then pressed up against Shari's sides and each proceeded to take one of Shari's breasts in her hand and knead it, while kissing the sides of Shari's face. this was almost more than I could stand, but the experiences of this afternoon were still having their effect, serving to hold off my orgasm even further. Shari then stopped sucking my cock long enough to respond to Debbie's comment by saying, "If you think it looks great, you should fuck it sometime. It's like heaven on earth. Here--taste it...," and she bent my cock in Debbie's direction. Debbie looked a little unsure, looking from Shari to Alex to me and back to Shari, but after a second urging by Shari, which took the form of Shari placing her hand on the back of Debbie's head and pushing her toward my cock, Debbie engulfed it like she had that afternoon. As she did, Shari looked over at Alex, and said, "I can understand if sucking your brother's cock weirds you out or anything, but I want you to have a turn too if you want. And considering you were just frenching and feeling up your niece, I kinda got the feeling you'll be okay with it."

"I'd like to try..." she said, and suddenly I realized that Alex had never actually sucked my cock before now. In fact, except for two brief moments--once when she gave me my towel in the shower, and once when we had ripped each others' clothes off just before I went into her last night--she hadn't even really seen it for more than a few seconds, so this would be a whole new experience for both of us. But before that happened, I had to survive Debbie's onslaught. She had started to warble those throat muscles against my dick and I knew I would come soon if she kept that up for very long when suddenly Shari pulled my cock out of her mouth and started working it over again herself. After a minute or two of this, she took it out of her mouth again and held it to Alex, saying, "Okay, Alex. You're up."

A lifetime of fantasies and imaginations came surging into my brain all at that moment as Alex gently took my cock into her hands. First she stroked it gently, closing her eyes with an expression of extreme concentration on her face, almost as if she were trying to make sure she memorized every millimeter of its shape and size. Perhaps she was planning her next sculpture in her mind as she did it. Then, she very gently kissed the head, pulling back to leave a strand of pre-come connecting her lower lip with my cock-head. Then I watched as she licked her lips so sexy and full of desire, opened her mouth wide and took the whole head into her mouth. I felt as she filled her mouth with saliva, then used her tongue and her cheek muscles to swirl the saliva around the head of my cock. It was an incredible sensation, and I moaned out loud as she did this. I couldn't see under the water at this point, but I was pretty sure as looked down that Debbie was playing with Shari's pussy under the water, because Shari moaned and leaned over to french-kiss Debbie as Alex looked up into my eyes and mouthed the words, "I love you," before taking my cock back into her mouth. Well, more than anything else, I think it was those three little words that sent me over the edge, because after another moment or two with Alex sucking my cock head as she looked straight into my eyes, my knees buckled and I groaned, "Oh, fuck, Alex, I'm coming!"

I think that Alex probably would have swallowed ALL of my come at that point, but Shari was in charge tonight, and she stopped kissing Debbie and turned to me saying, "Okay, Jack, give us all you got! Come on girls! Jackie's blowing his wad!" She pulled my cock out of Alex's mouth just as Alex was swallowing the first spurt. Shari took it into her mouth then and swallowed a couple of shots, then turned it towards Debbie who took the next two. then she took it away from Debbie and held it out in the open air, jacking it and doing her best to spray my seed evenly onto all three of their faces. By now, though, my orgasm was beginning to subside, though my cock retained a semblance of stiffness. "Oh, Jackie, baby," Shari said, looking up into my eyes as she kissed my belly and said, "I know that must have been difficult for you, but it really meant a lot to me to be able to share you with Alex and Debbie like that. They've both been so nice to me this week."

Difficult?, I thought. If you only knew, Shari...

Anyhow, the moment past, the girls settled back into the water and I turned the light back on in the hot tub, then opened up four beers, and we wound down our evening touching and laughing and kissing and holding one another, in different combinations of twos and threes, and also as a quartet. If you've never tongue-wrestled with three girls at the same time, I highly recommend it--it was about the single most erotic thing I have ever felt. I managed to help give each of the girls one more orgasm each, Shari and Alex with my fingers and Debbie with my mouth (I was basically just finishing what I had never really got started with her this afternoon). Finally, though, the clock on the stereo showed 1:15, so we each poured one last big drink (wanted to get my money's worth, they said) and we got dressed again. the girls let me put their bikinis back on, but I decided to play a little and put the blue top and the red bottoms on Debbie, the red top and the yellow bottoms on Alex, and the yellow top and the blue bottoms on Shari. They weren't all the same sizes, of course, so there were tits bulging to escape tops and asses that barely fit into bottoms, as well as bottoms that sagged and tops that were so loose they showed everything. Then, after slipping my trunks back on, I grabbed the three keys and we left the rooftop and got into the elevator. I handed Alex and Debbie my room key and they got off on the tenth floor, waving goodbye and starting yet another passionate kiss as the doors closed, and Shari and I kissed and groped our way down the next two floors, and walked tipsily, arm in arm, to her room.

When we got inside, we stripped each others' suits off, and toasted the last of our drinks down the hatch before laying down together on the bed. I'm fairly certain, based on the state of my cock at the end of the night, that we didn't fuck before we fell asleep that night, but I do remember waking up about four-thirty in the morning needing to go to the bathroom. Shari had heard me and got the same idea, and when she returned to the bed, she pulled me on top of her and rubbed my cock against her pussy until I was both awake enough and hard enough to enter her, and we had a nice, slow, leisurely fuck that had to have lasted at least an hour before we collapsed from exhaustion, neither of us reaching another climax, but having shared something incredible and sexy and intimate together yet again...we drifted off to sleep in each others arms, and woke that same way when Shari's room-phone rang, jarring us out of our dream-state and back into the real world. And it was about as harsh a reality as I could have imagined.

12