Mister Jack Miller Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave her the short version, and invited her to join us. That's when I noticed Nana's lawyer, wearing Bermuda shorts and a Hawaiian shirt, had come up behind me in the bar line. I made hand motions that were intended to ask him if it was okay if she joined us (as if I would have NOT let her in if he had), but when he raised his eyebrows in Leilani's direction as if to say she was more than welcome to join the party (and sit on his lap), she squealed with delight and came on in. I pointed Debbie out to her, and she quickly made her way over to claim the last empty chaise in the area, which was conveniently located right next to where Debbie was laying. I saw Debbie sit up long enough to give her a hug, and talk to her a second as I ordered a fifth drink of the same type for her. then, as I took the tray of drinks and started walking carefully over to the girls, Debbie lifted her sunglasses and looked at me, giving me a "thumbs-up" for getting Leilani into the party.

I handed each girl a drink, and we all lay back, sipping our mai-tais, soaking up the noonday sun, and more or less taking all of the stress that had been tensing up our bodies all morning and letting it evaporate as our bodies baked away...at intervals, I opened my eyes behind sunglasses to check out the scene and noticed that at one time or another every single male eye in that pool area had made a point to stop in front of the row of girls and admire the sheer beauty, symmetry and sensuality of their physical presentation. I even chuckled out loud when Uncle Nate stood there for almost five minutes just staring, until Aunt Teresa (Nate's wife) came up behind him and cleared her throat. He jumped, then got a sheepish look on his face as he slunk away.

After we'd finished our drinks, We all got up in turn and started to mingle around. I noticed Debbie and Leilani doing their best to keep those young boys hard as rocks, and Alex made her way to where the little ones were splashing, helping to make sure they all had fun safely. Shari went over to the hot tub and sat down with Uncle Nate and Aunt Teresa (no doubt to torture him, but also to reminisce about Darren), and I walked over to where Warren was, and started a conversation with him about bike racing, which I had done a little bit of when I was in college, and which he was, apparently, pretty good at to the point of having two international second-place trophies to his name (I later learned that Nana had given him her 30% stake in a racing bike company that she had invested in about fifty years ago, and which was now one of the top three bicycle manufacturers in the world).

After a while, when the hot dogs and hamburgers had all been eaten, and the drinks had more or less taken their toll, and the crowd started to thin out, I suggested to the girls (Leilani included) that we all go out to dinner before the memorial service. They all thought it was a great idea, so we made our way back to our respective rooms to change, agreeing to meet in the lobby at five-thirty, which gave us all an hour to get ready. As we rode up on the elevator, I noticed Debbie and Leilani look at each other, then at me, as if recalling the previous afternoon's encounter. When Shari got off, she hugged me and said, "Thanks, Jack. that was really fun. I'll see you all downstairs in a bit."

She stepped off and the elevator went up to nine. Leilani got out and started to walk down the hallway when, in a fit of impulse, Debbie raced off just before the doors closed, shooting me a knowing look as she did so. "What was that all about?," Alex asked me.

"They've got some things to catch up on, I think," I said and left it at that, save for the knowing smile that I still had on my face. When the car reached the tenth floor, we got out, and, almost as an instinctive move, Alex and I held hands all the way to the room. when we finally reached the door, Alex stood behind me, wrapped her arms around my waist and lay her head between my shoulderblades and said, "I'm glad you're here, Jack. I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't been."

Turning to her as I opened the door, I simply said, "Ditto, Sis. Ditto..."

**********

As the door closed behind us, we each went to our respective suitcases (and, in Alex's case, the closet), to choose our outfits for the evening. I picked out a grey Havana shirt with black embroidered flowers on it and a pair of black shorts. Alex chose a white sleeveless blouse with a light-blue tennis skirt and white pumps. She reached into the drawer to pick out a microfiber bra-and-thong set that was the same light blue as the skirt, then started to slide her bikini bottoms off. I untied my cord and let my trunks fall to the floor as she untied her top. She turned around to face me just at the split second that we both reached complete nudity. And then, we just kind of stopped and looked at each other. Neither of us said anything we just stood there, about two feet apart, doing nothing but looking each other up and down. There was a kind of suspense in the air which amounted to the first real feeling of sexuality I had felt since hearing the news about Nana this morning. but I wasn't entirely sure where Alex was at in that respect, which is why I didn't move. She later confessed to me that she had felt the exact same thing at that moment, and was just as unsure about me as I was about her.

Nevertheless the tension of the moment took over, and, as I stood there looking at my naked sister, my cock slowly started to get hard. It seemed like it was about the slowest-growing erection I had ever had, but the progression was so smooth and unbroken I never lost confidence in the end result. Alex's eyes kept moving from my cock to my eyes and back again, and then, in stark contrast to the slowness of my growing erection, I watched as her nipples got really hard in the space of about a second and a half. With the exception of yesterday afternoon when I watched Leilani's nipples press against her suit faster than bullets, I don't think I have ever actually seen a woman's nipples get that hard that fast. My cock had, just at that moment, finally reached its full height and hardness, and twitched so hard when I saw Alex's nipples that it actually slapped against my stomach. I looked down at it, then over at Alex's tits, then up at her face and then I smiled.

"What?," she said with a more confused, but just as huge, smile on her face.

I pointed to my cock and said, "Confidence II."

She got a look on her face like I had just exposed some truth about her, then quickly regained her composure, closing the distance between us in a heartbeat and grabbing my cock.

"I told you I was gonna tell you about that statue..." she said, kissing me softly on the cheek.

"What about it?," I said, kissing her cheek.

"Well, after that night...you know, THAT night..." Kiss on my lips.

"Yeah, I know that night. I think about it all the time." Kiss on her lips. Kiss again, holding it a little longer this time.

"Well, I couldn't get the feeling out of my head. Your cock was so warm and so hard. And your come was so hot. I dreamt of your cock every night for a month after that, and about every other night since then until two nights ago." Kiss, mouths opening, tips of tongues touching for a split second.

I was taken aback. "No way, really?" Same kind of kiss, but longer and more tongue as I reached up to gently run my fingertips over her breasts.

"Really. Anyhow," this whole time, she's slowly stroking my cock up and down, pausing occasionally to rub the pre-come around the head with the fingertips of her other hand, and we kiss again after about every ten or fifteen words," sometimes in the dreams it's like that night where I just feel it against my belly. Sometimes I'm in class, carving the sculpture, but instead of being soft, you're hard like now." She reaches down with her other hands to cup my ball sack. "Other times, you're on top of me driving it into me like its our last night on earth." Then, after one last deep hot moaning kiss, she begins to slide down to her knees, saying, "but most of the time Jack, it's like this, and I'm kissing it, and sucking it, and tasting it, and loving it, and making it mine, all mine. Not like last night in the hot tub. I mean, that was fine and all, and it was basically the beginning of a fulfillment of those dreams, but I always pictured it like now--we're alone, in a safe place, and..."

And with that she took it into her mouth. I flashed back to last night at that moment when she sucked it for the first time, how she had swirled her saliva around the head, like she was doing now, and how she had looked me in the eye as she did it, which she was not doing now. Instead, she seemed focussed entirely on my cock. She still wasn't taking much more than the head into her mouth, but the way she was rippling her fingertips up and down the shaft and the way she was gently squeezing my ball-sack and the way she was swirling the mixture of pre-come and saliva around the head felt like heaven. I looked down just as she looked up into my eyes, and we fixed our gazes on one another. The look on her face was one of complete devotion, first to me, and then to my cock. I'm not sure how I managed to do it, but I actually had the presence of mind to ask, "So, Alex...what exactly does this have to do with the sculpture?"

She stopped sucking and walked over to the bed, leading me by my cock to follow her, As she very matter-of-factly lay on her back and pulled her knees back against her shoulders (basically expecting me to do what came naturally after that), she kept looking into my eyes and said, "Well, I had woken up in a sweat one night after having a sleeping orgasm as I dreamt about that beautiful cock." I was obviously taking too long so she gave me a 'why aren't you fucking me yet' look, "and I stayed up the whole rest of the night chiseling your cock from memory. I added the rest of your body later. but the really funny thing is," as I slid my cock into her waiting cunt and held it deep inside her until she finished the story, "Once I had finished the thing, once I had this perfect image of you with that beautiful erection finished...I took it out of the studio and brought it home with me. I put it up, standing in my bedroom just like you saw it in the hallway last night, and..."

I knew it before she said it. Yeah, she was right, it was weird, but I had to hear her say it. I started grinding my pelvis against her. "That night, I woke up from another one of those dreams, and there it was, standing there, all sturdy and tall and confident. I just got out of bed and climbed on."

"You mean you fucked my standing statue? Just like this?" With that, I wrapped my arms around her, closing her bent-back thighs and torso in my embrace, slid back on the bed so my feet were on the floor, and with her help to push up, I stood up. there I was, standing in between the two beds with my sister impaled on my dick. I repositioned my hands so she could wrap her legs around my hips, then I reached under her to clutch her asscheeks, digging my fingertips into her buttflesh from underneath.

"Well," she said as she started to grind and writhe against my cock, her arms wrapped around my neck so she could lean back a bit, "It was kinda like this, but I gotta tell you, brother, this is much better than a statue ever could be. OOooohhmmmhhh..." and she started to move and push against me. I used my supporting hands to lift her up and slide her back down my shaft, developing a somewhat strained rhythm (strained only because of the fact that I had to continue to support her weight as we fucked). She was really getting into it and it was all I could do to keep my balance. All pretense at conversation was gone now as she bucked and fucked against me. She did look at my face at one point and sensed that I was having a little trouble maintaining a standing position, so she cocked her head toward the bed as if to say, 'Let's go back down now, I've proven my point.'

So I turned back toward the bed and, holding her tight against me, lowered us down onto the bed. she helped out by pushing the pillows out of the way and kicking the sheets back. I positioned us in the exact center of the bed (all this without sliding out of her once) and, once satisfied, I slid my hands up along her sides, pushing her thighs back so her legs were bent at the knee, hooked over my arms, and then I smiled down at her. "You know, Al, that's about the kinkiest thing I've ever heard of," I said as I started a nice slow rhythm in and out of her pussy. I noticed that she looked down between her legs to watch as my cock pulled almost all the way out of her, coated with her shiny slick juices, then disappear back into her, "But if that's how you want to remember me when I'm not around, I'm the last guy that's gonna complain...but," I said as I started fucking her faster and she closed her eyes to concentrate on the feeling, "One of these days I wanna watch you do it...just for fun..." Now I was moving fast, slamming and slamming my hard tingling dick into her, feeling as she thrust back against me, watching as her tits wobbled and jiggled with the rhythm of our coitus.

"Don't...have...to...now that...I got...the...real...thing...," she groaned in a husky voice as I picked up the pace and the forcefulness, proud that my sister wanted me so bad, yet full of desire for her at the same time. she grabbed my arms for support to give me leverage, so I fucked her and fucked her and fucked her and fucked her, harder and faster and deeper and harder, driving and driving my hot dick into her, slamming and slamming to fill my dear sister, groaning and watching as her eyes rolled back in her head and her mouth opened wide and she started to groan and to "Wow" and to "Fuck" and to "Baby" and slamming and slamming and slamming and slamming then that's when I felt it her walls burning hot now, collapsing around me, my balls tingling loudly, her eyes opened wide as she said with a purpose, "Go Jackie don't stop baby fuck me and fuck me and OOOAAAAWWWWHNH,HNH,HNH" and then just like that I was "BAM!" so deep in her and coming and coming and feeling her lose it her scream so explicit her shaking and writhing and panting and moaning so perfect and hot and incredible....pumping my come as she opened her eyes...her heels digging into my ass, never wanting me to leave...leaning into her face, kissing again...the waves of our pleasure descending but not fading...sheen of sweat and sunscreen making our skin hot, shiny...her legs finally tiring, dropping down onto the bed...kissing and kissing my dear sister Alex...rolling onto my back, pulling her on top of me, kissing some more....wrapping my legs around her, sliding my hands up and down her back, clutching her ass again, kissing her again...Wow, I thought, that was real cool...

We lay like that for some five more minutes before I looked over at the clock and saw that we had about twenty minutes before we had to be downstairs. Even then, we lay together, naked, holding one another for another few minutes before slowly getting up and, still kissing each other about every thirty seconds or so, somehow managed to get dressed. Her nipples were still hard as rocks and stayed that way for the next hour or so, prompting a few whispered conversations between her and Debbie during the walk to dinner, and her thong was nearly soaked through with our combined fluids before she had gotten her skirt all the way on. We were finally dressed about five minutes before we were supposed to be downstairs, and yet we stood in front of the door for another two or three minutes, just hugging and kissing and clutching each others' butts and generally acting like a couple of teenage lovers. Finally, though, we decided we didn't want the others to wait too long just because of us, and we headed out the door. At the elevator, we met Debbie and Leilani. I did a bit of a double take at first. Debbie was wearing a yellow mini-dress with an embroidered purple flower above her left breast, and Leilani was wearing a matching tank top and mid-thigh skirt, purple with bleached-batik white daisies with yellow splotches of dye in the middle of the flowers. I could see the thinnest slice of midriff on her between the bottom of the tank top and the top of the skirt.

"Didn't you guys get off on the ninth floor?," I said with a curious look on my face.

Leilani looked at Debbie and they silently giggled at one another, then Leilani said, "Yeah, that IS where we 'got off,' but Debbie here put on some really wild music and before you know it, we were dancing on the ceiling. It was a pretty short trip from there to her room."

I snorted a laugh, and then licked my finger and touched Debbie's shoulder and said "Tssssssssss...." like my finger was steaming. "You go, girl."

We got into the elevator, and went down to the ground floor. Shari was already there, sitting on one of the low couches in the lobby, sipping at a bottle of water and absentmindedly kicking her foot up and down with her red heel dangling off her toe. "Yo, Share!," I called, and she stood up. She wore a pink polo shirt and a pair of white culottes with a wide red belt. I could tell before I got within ten feet of her that she'd decided to go braless tonight, which was plenty fine with me. "Dahhhling, you look good enough to eat," I said, kissing her softly on the lips. She replied, "Well, then we'd better get to dinner before you turn into a cannibal." then, whispering in my ear as we hung back behind the other girls, she said, "Don't worry, Jackie. I promise I'll let you eat me....later...," and she licked my ear. My whole body tingled at that ray of hope, and I got a little extra bounce in my step as we caught up to the others and headed down the block to the little gourmet Italian restaurant that Nana had recommended....

12