Mister Jack Miller Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her and kissed her, tasting the wine, kissed her neck, tasting the sweat, slid down to kiss her breasts and nipples, down her belly. I was getting ready to go down on her, and she pulled me back up to kiss her mouth and rolled over onto me, curling up on me, saying, "Hang on a second, Jack, I wanna savor this for a bit. This is sooooo nice..."

At that moment, I felt like a king. I thought that this couldn't possibly get any better than it was right now. There really is something to this girl. I need to get to know her a lot better...and then those hormones kicked in and I drifted off to sleep, never fulfilling my desire to lick her pussy--well, not THEN, anyway...but I must have still been tired from the week, from the flights, and the nice dinner, dancing, and great evening with Donna was just the icing on the cake...

I woke up to the smell of bacon, and the sound of the espresso machine as it steamed milk for cappuccino. I lifted my head up, and Donna was nowhere to be seen. I went into my drawers and pulled on a pair of flannel sleeping pants, and, after passing by the mirror over the dresser and palming my hair so it wasn't so wild, I walked into the kitchen. What I saw made me smile. Donna was in the kitchen with her back to me. She was wearing a peach-colored wraparound skirt with white flowers on it. And that was all. She was naked from the waist up. She was also singing a song to herself, which I later learned was "A Wink and a Smile" by Harry Connick. She was dancing as she flipped the bacon, shaking her butt. At one point in her cooking-dancing routine, she whirled around to see me smiling at her. She shot me a smile just as big, kept whirling, and took the bacon off the stove. She then opened the oven, now singing out loud, and deposited a few strips onto the two plates that were keeping warm in the oven. The plates already had pancakes and eggs on them, and she quickly grabbed a couple of hot pads and pulled the plates out of the oven, kicking the oven closed on the last note of the song and dancing over to the table, where she set them down. Her hands now free, she started singing the same song again, and grabbed my hands, and we danced a silly little dance around the table until she finally stopped, wrapped her arms around me and kissed me square on the lips.

"Good morning, Jack...Hungry?"

Stepping back and staring blatantly at those wonderful breasts of hers, I licked my lips and said, "Boy AM I...."

"Now, now...your breakfast will get cold...but I'm glad you like my choice of wardrobe....You know, Jack, after last night, I just might never wear a bra--or, for that matter, a shirt--again in my life." She giggled and shook her chest so that her little tits and big nipples wobbled in my general direction.

"Oh, yeah," I said as I sat down next to her and dug in, "Chalmers'd love that..."

"Hehe...yeah, I might end up cleaning out MY office..." Then she got a real serious look on her face. "But I gotta tell you, Jack Miller--you did wonders for my confidence last night. I feel like a whole new woman!!" She took a sip of cappuccino, and left a foam moustache over her lips.

"A new woman...with a moustache!" I laughed as I leaned over and licked the moustache off her lips, then moved my lips down a little to kiss her full-on once again before returning to the meal.

We ate quickly, and loaded the dishwasher together. Then we took our cappuccinos out onto the balcony and sat there, both of us topless, looking out towards the hills. I decided that it would probably be a good time to tell her about the reunion, and I started with Nana (whom she had met twice before), and she expressed her sympathy and offered "anything I can do."

I DID tell her about Shari in very general terms, talking about how the week started and we were both feeling very vulnerable, and we were there for each other. Without going into any detail, I admitted my intimacy with Shari. Her reaction was both surprising and compassionate.

"Oh, Jack, that is SO sweet. I remember what it was like when my Father died last year. I could never imagine losing my husband after only ten months of marriage. PLEASE tell me you treated her like a queen."

That prompted me to give a few more details to her, and hint at some of the specifics of our intimacies, but still left a lot of it vague on purpose. Also, while I told her about meeting up with Alex (whom she knew fairly well) and Debbie (whom she only knew from stories I'd told her), I said nothing about our sexual encounters. I also left out anything about Leilani and Janelle. I figured we'd have a lot of time to talk about things, and I would introduce subjects as needed. But I was encouraged by her acceptance of my relationship with Shari, which made me feel even closer to her than I had since the whole Wendy thing started.

Needless to say, we spent that most of that weekend in my apartment, usually naked unless we were answering the door to collect a pizza or Chinese food. I DID get a chance to lick her pussy as I had wanted to that first night, and then some. In fact, in terms of actual physical activity, we probably attempted as much that weekend as I'd done during the whole reunion week--only this time it was all with Donna. The only exception being, of course, the hot tub party, which I also did not tell Donna about. We did, however, manage to venture out to the mall to get Donna a couple of new swimsuits, tank tops and bras that we picked out specifically to complement--not pad over--her beautiful little "mutant" breasts. When we got home from the mall, I put one of the swimsuits on her and we went down to the apartment hot tub and hung out there for some time. I know her suit--or more properly, her tits and nipples--inspired at least one hard-on in one of her neighbors whom we met at the Jacuzzi. Somewhere in there we managed a quick lap-riding fuck, but eventually the spirit of privacy reigned (I wanted her all to myself is what it was) to return to the comfort of the apartment and the luxury of those awesome bedsheets.

But, eventually, the weekend had to end, and we parted, pouting, to our respective jobs. After sitting in my office for about two and a half hours, greeting everyone upon my return, telling a few of the more PG-rated details, and catching up on my emails and paperwork, I suddenly realized something. I hadn't given the papers to the lawyer yet. So I called a courier service and had them sped over to him. Just before lunchtime, he called and said he had gone over them and he gave me the details. Although he mentioned a lot about stocks, bearer bonds, a safe deposit box key, a number for a Swiss bank account, rare stamp collections, and such like that, I really only heard two things--the dollar value of everything (as I said before, it amounted, when added to my current savings, to over sixty million dollars), and, the most important thing to my mind was that there was a deed to a house in the envelope as well. I asked him to tell me the address over the phone. I literally dropped the receiver on the floor when he told me. It was THE house. Nana's house. The house where I spent the lion's share of my childhood. The house with the giant bedroom that covered the whole third story. The house with the awesome oak and the greatest treehouse in the world in the backyard. "Oh, my g..." I said out loud. It wasn't until I heard the lawyer yelling at me that I realized I had dropped the receiver. I picked it up and asked him to send a courier over with the envelope once he had recorded everything officially in my records and notified my insurance company and my accountant. Which he did. It's been over two years since that day, and I've still not looked into the safe deposit box or the Swiss bank account. I figure I will when I'm ready.

That afternoon, I didn't get anything done at work, and by the end of the day I had resolved to quit the job. After all, I was, as Nana had said that morning, "stinking rich." I put in a two weeks notice to give them time to replace me, then called Shari so we could start to make plans to spend that weekend at the house. She sounded ecstatic, having her own batch of memories of visits to Nana's place over the last couple of years. Shari had also confided in me that Nana had left Darren's trust account to her, plus had given her several properties, including a little cabin up in the mountains where she and Darren had spent their honeymoon, as they were both fond of camping. I told her if she wanted we could go up there together someday, when she was ready.

I think you can tell I'm trying to figure out a way to end this story. It's hard, though, because it hasn't really ended for me. I moved into the house, but kept the apartment in town for when I wanted to be closer to Donna. Shari and Donna and I developed a very unusual relationship where we would do things as friends all the time, yet even though they both knew and were completely okay with the sexual relationships (which only intensified as time went on), we've never ended up in bed all together. I have to admit I've fantasized about it, though, and while neither of them has ever indicated any direct interest in the idea, I haven't really brought it up. I kinda like it the way it is.

Alex moved into the house with me, and has finally started ending the chapter of her life that had Brian in it, made easier of course by her inheritance. We turned one of the big rumpus rooms into an art studio for her. And if you can believe it, she actually sold off "Confidence II" to a producer of pornographic videos. She keeps "Confidence" in the studio, and oftentimes I will go in quietly and see her in the midst of her work staring over at it for long periods of time. And although she lives just down the hall from me, we rarely have sex anymore. It's usually just on special occasions, like birthdays and holidays and such.

Debbie started travelling around the world (Nana had given her a lot of cash and some properties in several different countries), meeting guys all over the world and leaving even more thousands of hard-ons in her wake. She does, however, regularly visit me at the house and, when she does, we go up into the treehouse and continue the games we played for so many years, although at a slightly more advanced level than when we were kids. By the way, when she visits, she sleeps in Alex's room. Apparently, that "person we both knew" that Alex had had the lesbian relationship with when she was first trying to adjust to Brian's change--that was Debbie. They let me watch once in a while, though more often than not, when I watch, I end up as a participant. Alex, by the way, has never been up in the treehouse since she moved in.

Although Janelle and Leilani have never been to the house, we keep in touch, and whenever I'm in town, I'll always stay in Janelle's hotel--she's full-on manager now--so I get my rooms comped, even though I can more than afford it. But she still always brings me whatever I order from Room Service herself, just to make sure it's exactly as I ordered it.

Warren and Victoria eventually got married, and their second child is on the way. Viviana lives with them, and she's pregnant now, too, and while officially the father is "out of the picture," we all know who it is. Viviana does spend quite a lot of time with Alex in her studio, and the two of them have collaborated on a number of pieces.

Oh, and Wendy. Well, last I heard she had sold our old house and moved to Chicago with that Greg guy from Marketing, and that she had already starred in seven very-low-budget porn films. Apparently she had used the tapes I had made as "audition" tapes, and had gotten hired on the spot. Unfortunately, there was a lot of hidden language in the contracts she'd signed, so she wasn't raking in the bucks as she had hoped from the beginning. She had sent me two letters through my lawyer, nothing very special, just letting me know where she was and what she was doing. I even rented one of the videos she'd made, but it didn't even manage to give me a semi-hard-on, probably because the plot line was based on her real life adventures with the Marketing dweebs, so I returned it without even getting a half hour into it.

And that's basically it. right now, I'm in the process of having a redwood deck and a large hot tub installed in the backyard. There aren't any neighbors to speak of for miles, so I don't really have to worry about privacy per se. When it's all built, I'm going to send plane tickets to everyone and fly them out to stay in the house for a week for a kind of "Reunion Reunion." but this time, I'm not going to let some incompetent company handle all the arrangements. I'm going to do it all myself.

THE END.

12