Mister Moore and Lucy - The Conclusion

Story Info
The harrowing conclusion of Lucy's agreement.
11.7k words
3.13
47.4k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justwords
Justwords
256 Followers

Warning: the following story is a sequel to "Mister Moore and Lucy". These stories are of a dark nature and include intimidation, extortion, imprisonment and physical mistreatment. If that's not your thing, don't read any further.

*****

"You can understand why I wouldn't want to sit with the woman that is sleeping with my husband, can't you?"

She always felt the need to say things like that. I wasn't going to remind Ms. Moore that I didn't want to sleep with her husband. In fact, it was the last thing on earth that I wanted! Her husband absolutely repulsed me! I wasn't going to remind her that she was keeping me a prisoner in her home and was blackmailing me into giving her a baby in exchange for her silence about me and Daddy's love affair. I wasn't going to say anything except "Yes ma'am" from the back seat of her car as she drove me to my high school graduation.

As I saw the auditorium getting closer. I anxiously went over my plan. Once I was out of her sight, I would find Daddy and convince him that we didn't need anything but each other. We would sneak to his car and just leave town forever. We would have a dozen babies of our own and live happily ever after.

My daydream was broken as the car turned onto an unfamiliar street. "We have to make a quick stop." Ms. Moore said.

"But my graduation!" I insisted.

"If I have to hear another word about your damn graduation, you won't be going! Understand?!" She said angrily. "You'll get there after I'm done running an errand...if you behave."

"Yes, ma'am," I replied submissively.

A few more turns brought us to a neighborhood of smaller more run-down homes. The car was finally parked in front of an old house with many other vehicles. She stayed in her seat as I quickly got out, circled the car, and opened the door for her. "You're like a sloth." She hissed as I closed the door. I ignored the slight.

As someone exited the house, I ran ahead of her and held the storm door upon. She took her time getting there.

We entered a small, dark living room that seemed to be stuck in another era. A dozen folding chairs lined the walls and the room reeked of incense. We took seats among the other guests as I became more anxious about the time.

Two boys, I recognized from school, ran in the front door, being disruptive and rowdy. One stopped briefly, recognizing me. I dropped my eyes and turned away remembering when he had asked me on a date some time ago. I thought he was cute, but I had just given myself as daddy's lover, so I had to turn the boy down. They turned and disappeared through a beaded curtain as their antics continued. Their stay was short and a minute or so later, they fley by and out the door again.

A strange music chanted and chimed. I shifted in my seat nervously. "Stop that!" Ms. Moore snapped at me. I stiffened.

Fifteen minutes later, a young couple emerged looking so much in love. I watched them leave and I longed to be back in daddy's arms.

Suddenly, a strange looking old woman emerged from the beads. "Moore," she said. Ms. Moore stood and pulled on my arm to join her.

We went through the beads and down a dark hallway into another room. The old woman then turned to Ms. Moore. "Did you bring the seed?"

Ms. Moore promptly handed her a small container with a whitish substance in it. The old woman set the jar on a small velvet covered table. Then, taking a chain from her pocket, dropped a pink crystal and began swinging it in small circles around the container. After several seconds of this, the woman picked up the vial, shook it vigorously, then held it up to the light to look through. "There is nothing wrong with his seed." She said resolutely.

The old woman snatched my hand and began a close examination of my palm. "Your age?" She asked. I tried to place the origin of her thick accent before determining that it was probably a fake, just like the rest of her act.

"Nineteen" I replied, not bothering to mention it was my birthday.

She slipped on her glasses and took a longer look at my palm, then squeezed my hand tightly as she pulled me closer and roughly placed her other hand on my stomach. After a long moment, she released my hand and walked around the table. My hand throbbed as the blood returned to it. The old woman sat in her chair and glared at Ms. Moore. "The girl has many eggs. Very healthy. Very fertile. The eggs, they beg to be born."

"She's been fucking my husband for months! Why has she failed to get pregnant?" Ms. Moore demanded.

Another long glare from across the table. "The girl squeezes the cervix shut. She won't allow the seed to enter until your husband falls in love with her."

I sucked in an audible gasp. This kind of fortune telling was not only an outright lie but was going to get me into a world of trouble.

"Yes. Yes." The woman continued. "The girl is very ripe, but be warned: the girl is resolute with what she wants. If you don't take control of her, it will be as I have said."

Whack! I didn't even see it coming. Ms. Moore's signature move: a hard, open-handed slap across my face. My cheek burned and I covered it with the palm that told of my misfortune. "It's not true!" I exclaimed. "I just want to go back to Daddy!"

"Daddy is going to be in jail for the rest of his life! I've got a ton of evidence that will see to that!" She sneered.

"No!" I cried as the tears spilled from my eyes.

The old woman was not interested in the domestic details between us. She retrieved a device from a cabinet, removed it from its packaging, unscrewed the bulbous top, and proceeded to drop in new batteries. Replacing the top tightly, the device came to life with a powerful buzz and we both stopped to look at her. The old woman reached the device out toward me but spoke to Ms. Moore "This goes deep inside the girl and is to stay in place at all times until it is time to breed her. The sonar waves work well at dilating the most stubborn cervix so she can quickly serve her purpose and be on her way."

It all seemed so simple. I took the device from her and looked at it. It was 3 or 4 inches long with a large bulb on the end, the size of a chicken egg.

The buzzing of the device was the only sound in the room. The old woman's words broke that. "What are you waiting for?" She demanded. To Ms.Moore, she sneered "Not too bright, this one."

"You want me to do this here? Now?"

...She just glared at me.

"It's dry," I said.

"Put it in your mouth."

I couldn't believe it, but I brought it to my lips and opened as wide as I could. Pushing it against my tongue, I rolled the knobby end around until my jaw ached. After several seconds, I withdrew it and looked at the woman again for direction.

"I have other people waiting." She pushed.

Deciding to go for it, I stepped apart, reached under my skirt, pulled my panties to the side, and pushed the large end against my lips. My body wasn't having any part of it. I struggled for a minute, squatting into it before my tender middle finally surrendered and swallowed up the bulb. The room became measurably quieter.

"Push it all the way. Force your body to swallow it deeply." The old woman directed. "Then keep your legs closed until the husband is ready for you."

"It's uncomfortable. Too deep or something." I complained as I squirmed.

"It's impossible to be 'too deep'," she said, mocking me. "Now sit and unbutton the blouse." She said gesturing towards a padded chair.

I looked at her for a long pause. Hadn't I already done enough? The look on her face indicated a level of seriousness, so I sat. Doing so drove the device deeper into my body and I shifted uncomfortably. I found that when I leaned back a few degrees, the end would protrude from my body and make a painful pinching sensation on my lips. When I rolled my hips forward and sat up taller, the device disappeared inside me again but felt as if it would pierce into my core and the vibration was quite intense. In addition, the vibration was causing my uterus to cramp. She noticed.

"Cramping means it working. The cervix will bloom in a few hours and then you will open your legs for the man's pleasure. Understand, girl?"

"What if she decides to close it again?" Ms. Moore questioned. "...her cervix."

"The girl cannot win against the power of sonar. As long as it stays buried inside whenever the canal is not in use." She answered. Then turning her attention back to me, she said. "Your blouse."

With shaking hands, I unbuttoned it and let it fall to the ground.

"The bra."

I looked at her again, almost begging. I feared what she would do to me. After another impatient look, I reached behind. The clasp released the garment and it fell down my arms. I slipped it off and let it fall to the ground as well.

The old woman handed me a small jar. "Massage this cream into the nipples." I took it from her and opened the lid. The smell was horrible and I made a face but began doing what I was told. Meanwhile, the old woman lit a stick of incense and waved it all around me. Once the cream was applied I put the lid back on, wiped my hand on my skirt, and watched. She retrieved her chain with the pink crystal and began swinging it back and forth in front of my belly. "I send eggs out. It is their time." She said.

This far I had been successful at refraining from laughing at this crazy woman but this was about to push me over the edge. That's when the cream on my nipples began burning. She saw the concern on my face. My hands grabbed my breasts. "Yes. Yes. The ointment punishes those who doubt Miss Purdy." She muttered.

Turning toward Ms. Moore she explained "The sonar will work, guaranteed. Breed the girl tonight and tomorrow. She can take it out for the breeding, but the girl must wear the device inside her at all times until the act is done."

"You say its guaranteed?" Ms. Moore said with delight.

"If the girl does not become pregnant this month, bring her back and I will force cooperation from the cervix with clitoral acupuncture. Free of charge."

I cringed at the idea.

"Can't you just do that now?" Ms. Moore asked impatiently. "...to save time?"

"I wish I could." The woman replied, "but thigh clamps malfunction just now...to hold the girl open...most girls have a difficult time to hold still for treatment.. my other customers already waiting a long time."

"We can wait until you have time," Ms. Moore said. "However long it takes. Maybe you'll have a cancelation? ...We can pay you!"

At the mention of payment, the woman looked at me and considered it. "You hold thighs open for treatment without clamps?"

"No, please don't do this to me!" I begged and squeezed my legs together.

Whack! Ms. Moore slapped me again. "You uncooperative bitch!" She mumbled under her breath.

"No. No. I am too busy for games today. Fully booked. You call again." Miss Purdy announced.

The sweat poured down my face from nerves and the burning sensation on my nipples. Once my fate had been decided and her ceremony with the incense was done, the woman spoke again. "Now I will collect payment." The woman looked at me and opened her hand.

An awkward pause. "Pay her!" demanded Ms. Moore.

"I have no money!" I replied. "You took away everything I have!"

"That is nice bracelet." The old woman said.

I looked at my bracelet, admiring it. Then I looked up at the woman with wide eyes. Certainly, she did not expect me to give it to her!

My mind brought me back. Exactly one year ago today, on my eighteenth birthday, daddy had given it to me. It was all I had left of him and I vowed to protect it by wearing it only on special occasions... like my birthday or my graduation or the day daddy and I would escape together. The delicate gold chain hosted several diamonds. It had to be worth thousands! I remember when I opened the box. I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips. There was an awkward moment where he seemed to hold back. I paused and looked at him carefully, his eyes lowered. He finally looked up at me and leaned in slowly for another kiss. A real kiss. Not the kind fathers give their daughters, but the kind lovers share. I was scared afterward and pulled away. He tried to apologize, but I interrupted him and kissed him back. After a while of passionate kissing, he looked at me with heat in his eyes. He picked me up and carried me to his bed. It was then that I gave daddy my virginity and we began our love affair.

"My payment?!" The woman's harsh voice brought my back. I sat shirtless with burning nipples, sweat running down my face and back, and a vibrating rod stuck up in me. Later I was to be given to a repulsive old man so his mean wife could take my baby. How did I get here?! What had become of me?! I looked at my bracelet, the last piece of a happier time. I slowly unfastened it and placed it in the old woman's boney hand. I turned away, trying to fight back the tears.

"Call when ready for more treatment." She said to Ms. Moore while directing her toward the exit. "I include electric current next time. half off."

"Don't make me open my own door. You know how that upsets me." She said to me, as she disappeared through the beads.

I rushed to get my bra on, then my shirt. I buttoned it while rushing down the hall, past a room full of waiting strangers, and out the door. As fast as I was, Ms. Moore still stood before her car door, waiting. I tugged the door open while apologizing.

"I shouldn't be letting you go to that graduation after your lazy, selfish, ungrateful, uncooperative behavior today. If you don't get pregnant because of your difficulty today, you can be sure I'll make you pay!"

"Oh Ms. Moore, please!" I begged. "I'll do anything!"

Silence. "I'll give you 2 hours." She said.

"Oh thank you! Thank you so much!" I knew better than to believe she was being kind. She needed me out of the way so she could arrange some kind of torment. Something that would strengthen her control over me, as the old woman had recommended. I shuttered at her evil ways while I tried to remind myself of my impending release from this hell.

"Tomorrow I'll have a long list of chores you'll need to do. Make sure you start before sun up."

"Yes, ma'am. Thank you!" I said again. I knew her chores would be brutally hard, but I also knew with my two-hour window, I would find daddy and escape.

****

The car pulled up outside the auditorium and I stepped out. "Two hours." She reminded me. "Even one minute late and you'll regret it." The car peeled away before I could reply or even close the door.

As soon as she was out of sight, I rushed inside. The first thing I needed to do was make it to a bathroom, wash the shit off my nipples and remove the rod from me.

The families had already been seated and the students hurried into an alphabetical line as the music played. I darted into a bathroom then stopped in my tracks. Several girls stood in front of the mirror, adjusting their caps and giving their makeup final touches. There was no way I could wash my breasts in the sink. Discouraged, I quickly stepped into a stall and locked the door. It was then that I realized if I removed the cane from my pussy, the loud vibrating sound would be impossible to hide. I silently begged them to leave, but they wouldn't!

The bathroom door opened and I heard another voice. It was a teacher. "Girls! What are you still doing in here! We're walking!" Defeated, I knew I had to leave the old woman's preparations in place. I only had time to run to my place near the front of the line. I managed to get my cap and gown on only moments before entering the arena door.

It was then that I returned to my goal. The whole way to my seat, the entire presentation, through all the music and all the speeches, all I did was scan the audience looking for daddy. I crossed the stage and my name was called. Some of my friends cheered for me, but I did not see him. I was disheartened, but I didn't stop looking.

To make matters worse, the folding metal chairs amplified the vibration. Students sitting near me looked at me strangely. I slipped my hand under my graduation gown and pushed the source deeper inside me to silence it. I had to sit with my thighs squeezed tightly together, while all my weight was on one hip. It was all I could do to avoid the humiliation.

When the ceremony finally ended, my heart ached as I saw my friends and classmates celebrating with their families. I wandered around and then outside hoping I'd find daddy there, but no such luck. However, front and center, waiting for me, sat Ms. Moore. "You're late!" She yelled through her open car window. Several people paused their cheer to see who was yelling at who, and to watch my response. I looked around, embarrassed. I considered running away but knew I had nowhere to go. Surrendering, I hung my head and walked briskly to the car. I closed the door and she smashed down the accelerator. "Girls who disobey crave discipline. Are you prepared to be disciplined?"

"Yes, ma'am," I replied. What else could I say?

As we drove away, I looked wistfully for daddy, but I inwardly knew the truth: he wasn't running late, nor was he lost in a sea of people. He hadn't come to my graduation. He didn't want to see me.

When we returned to the Moore residence, I hung my head and presented myself to Ms. Moore for my punishment. "I'm sorry I was late today. I am a careless, irresponsible girl and I don't deserve the kindness you have shown me." I was depressed and grieving my failed scheme for the day, but I also believed if I told her what she wanted to hear she might show me more mercy. I was wrong.

"You are bad. Girl." She replied firmly. "Only a callous creature, such as yourself, would make a mother worry about the location of her baby!" She whined, gesturing towards her crushed heart. "From now on you are forbidden from leaving this house!"

My eyes shot open. I knew this meant escaping town with daddy was not an option. The only way home to him was with Mr. Moore's baby in me. "I'm very very sorry I made you worry." I repeated. "I am anxious to please you and show you complete gratitude for your generosity. I am ready for breeding as soon as you want."

She rolled her eyes. "You're not fooling anyone, girl. I heard what Miss Purdy said! You can't wait to get your hands on my husband. Well, you can't have him!" She yelled. "Take off your clothes and get on your knees. Prepare to receive your punishment."

Terrified, I did as she said. I felt so vulnerable naked before her. With my panties off, the wand edged its way out and I was forced to squeeze my thighs together while on my knees. My first glance at my nipples was shocking. They were red and swollen to at least twice their original size. They throbbed and the cool kitchen air renewed their soreness.

"Open your mouth. Stick out your tongue." Ms. Moore commanded. A small jar of ointment appeared and I recognized it immediately.

"No! Please!" My heart raced and breath quickened as I watched her open the jar and reach for a spoon.

"Open!" She screamed, whacking my breast with the back if the spoon. The thick cream was smeared on my tongue. Continuing to hold my mouth open, I looked at her with begging eyes. She laughed. "No, I don't recommend you swallow it." She said to my relief. "You will hold this position while you whip your own tender breasts and naughty ass." She said stepping out of the room. A moment later she returned with a riding crop and handed it to me. The tears ran from my eyes and the saliva from my mouth. "You'll have made your amends to me as soon as I am sufficiently pleased with the redness and marks on your body, so make them good or you'll be here all night!" She said as she left the room to take a phone call.

I brought the whip across my breasts as gently as I could. The sting on my nipples was incredible and I saw stars. The next whip was on my ass. It wasn't so bad, but I was being gentle. I knew if I was to get this shit out of my mouth, I had to get aggressive with my penance. I brought the whip down across my cheeks again, harder this time, whimpering. A third time. A forth. A fifth. Tears ran down my face and I felt my tongue swell and throb in a terrible heat. Another whip and another. My ass stung and I knew it had to be reddened. I found myself wishing Ms. Moore would return to inspect me and relieve me from further abuse. I returned the whip to my breasts, gently at first, then more aggressive as I learned to bare it. My jaw ached, and I wept for a while, and there was even a time I thought I would pass out, but I didn't. I pushed through and seemed to step out of my body. I closed my eyes and thought of daddy. I saw him loving me that much more for all that I've done to protect him. I saw him hold me and touch me intimately. I began to moan as his fingers slipped across the wetness between my legs. My body shook as I felt myself get closer to release.

Justwords
Justwords
256 Followers