Misti: Feel The Burn

Story Info
Misti pays for a new CD burner in trade.
1.9k words
3.91
27k
4
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first few months of running Mistysex were fun for me, to say the least. Within a few months I learned to use a scanner and video toaster to pull in those hot pictures and movies you like so much. Of course, making the pictures and movies wasn't so harsh a task either! I usually just turn on the camera, rummage through the toybox, and let nature take its course for the next half hour. For some real inspiration I'll check the hit counter on my web page; thinking of five thousand guys wanking themselves while they stare at my pictures really kicks the imagination into high gear!

After a while I learned that some people wanted to see more than I could fit on one little Web page. In fact, I was more than a little flattered to learn that people would actually pay for a private collection of my escapades. I decided to offer a set of pictures and AVI's that weren't available on my Web page. Unfortunately, I learnt rather quickly that ten movie files simply don't fit on a floppy disk or two. Luckily, the same friend who got me started on the Internet had the answer. To send a lot of files at one time, she told me, I needed to purchase my own CD burner. My pussy started dripping at the mere suggestion! With the exception of the VCR and the vibrator technology doesn't really turn me on. However, my electronics supplier, George, certainly does!

I made an appointment with George for the following afternoon. (I don't think George meets all of his customers privately; it's nice to get the VIP treatment every once in a while!) When I bought my first computer system, George was the man who gave me a considerable discount after I gave him a considerable bonus. He's about 6'4", a beautiful Florida blond, and still has the body of a college football player. Needless to say, being tied up and fucked by him wasn't a bad rebate for my first computer!

The morning before my meeting with George seemed endless. Reading mail from Mistysex just made things worse; thinking of that beautiful cock ramming into my wet slot made it hard to concentrate on the suggestions and questions I was trying to answer. One letter in particular caught my eye. A girl named Lisi had written from somewhere in Virginia; her letter said, "This is what I did when I read the story about you and that electronics guy..." There was an avi file attached, and when I ran it, I saw a beautiful brunette, maybe 19 or 20 years old, lying on a bed and plunging a huge dildo in and out of her shaved pussy! I cranked up the volume on my monitor and listened to her cries of pleasure for a minute and a half. The sound was just too much for me. I set her avi to repeat endlessly and found a toy of my own. Since I usually sit naked in front of the computer, within seconds I had my feet propped up on the desk and was burying a nine inch dildo in my own heated slot while Lisi got herself off over and over. At the end of each repetition, she gave an evil little grin, almost like she knew what I was doing. After nine or ten of these circuits I felt my own orgasm building. I'd barely touched the hard little bud between my legs when my whole lower body seemed to explode...

During the twenty minute drive to George's store I couldn't stop thinking of Lisi. It was incredibly erotic to think that there were other beautiful women out there bold enough to send me their movies through the Internet. Erotic enough, in fact, that my knickers were soaked long before I pulled into George's empty parking lot. After switching the car off I simply pulled the dripping panties off from beneath my short skirt -- I'd decided to dress a bit less conservatively than my last visit to George, so I ended up with a pleated skirt that barely reached past my ass and a tight man's t-shirt. I wore nothing under the t-shirt, of course. George is the type of man who doesn't like unnecessary delays and besides, one thin layer of cotton is the perfect way to put a couple of hard nipples on display and show a man exactly what I'm thinking.

George ushered me into his store with just a slight brush of the fingers against the soft skin visible at the hem of my skirt. As he turned to lock the door I realized that he was even more handsome than I'd first thought. He was a bit older than I'd estimated before, but sexy in a rugged, very masculine way. He turned from the door and I reached up to hug him, but George grabbed my wrists and spun me around slowly, reaching underneath my skirt with his free hand to caress my ass. He couldn't help but notice how wet I was already; my thighs were running with juice from my poor, neglected pussy.

"So, you're in the market for a CD burner?" George asked. He very nonchalantly wrapped a zip tie around my wrists and pulled it snug, although not tight enough to cut into my skin. This accomplished, he squeezed one breast through my t-shirt while his right hand pushed my legs apart from behind and found my slick pussy. I swallowed hard and nodded.

"I see you're prepared for another in-kind trade rather than cash payment." I nodded again, then moaned and let my head fall back as one of his thick fingers slid deep into my pulsating slit. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him smile, then a second finger joined the first and I almost came right there! "Let's go down to the workshop," he said, "and we'll see how much of a discount I can arrange for you." The fingers left my pussy and I almost cried in frustration. Luckily, George's left hand kept squeezing my sensitive nipples as he directed me to the stairs in the back of the store. On the way down I "accidentally" lost my balance and fell back against George, my shoulder confirming that there was something hard and beautiful waiting for me beneath those tight jeans. My computer man must have known what I was up to, because he laughed and reached around to let me lick my juices off of his fingers.

A large portion of George's workshop had been cleaned up, and in the center of the room there stood a table with the CD burner in the center. The price tag was horrendous; in large, red numbers it read, "$1299.99". My eyes, however, were quickly drawn to the strange sawhorse in front of the table. It was one of those construction warnings you see out on the road, but instead of a flashing yellow light on top, there was a thick foam pad. Also, hanging from the side of the horse was a long, thin leather strap! My knees went weak and I think I moaned softly when I realized what George had in mind for me.

George used a pair of wire clippers to unbind my hands. I wasn't positive that I wanted what was coming, but I didn't resist as he bent me over the horse and re-attached each of my hands to one leg of the apparatus. He also tied my ankles to the opposite legs; I ended up securely trussed to the horse with the CD burner directly in front of me. I heard a zipper move and the rustle of cloth, then I turned my head to the side and my mouth started to water instantly. George's thick, beautiful cock was just inches from my face. I strained to reach it with my tongue, but he teased me by keeping just out of range as he lifted my skirt. Suddenly, the leather strap smacked across my arse and I screamed, more surprised than stung.

"That's about a medium-strength slap with this little toy," said George, his soft prick maddeningly close to my mouth. "I'd say we can knock fifty dollars off the price of your equipment for each lash you can take. More if you're a particularly good girl."

My ass had already begun to tingle from that one blow. I squirmed a bit against my bonds and George's cock jumped slightly, just starting to get hard. My mind was made up in an instant. "May I please have another, sir?" I implored. The lash was on me again without delay and I yelped, wiggling involuntarily as a wide strip of my tender butt seemed to burst into flame. "Two, sir," I said. "Please, give me more!"

Well, George definitely liked this! The strap landed across one of my thighs, then cracked again against both my cheeks. Surprisingly, I found that a torrent of juice was flowing from my pussy and down my legs. "Three, and four!" I cried. My clit was so hard it nearly hurt; I strove to grind it against the sawhorse but I couldn't reach anything to make contact. "Please sir, more!" Then I could count no longer, as George slid his growing erection all the way into my mouth.

I began to suck instantly, my lips almost touching his pubic bone and the head of his cock tickling the back of my throat. He whipped me again and I moaned; the vibrations in my throat made his cock jump and twitch again. I couldn't move my head in my awkward position, so I simply swirled my tongue all around his wonderful shaft. The strap landed two more times on my ass and I bucked against the horse, half trying to escape the blows, half reaching for more. George gripped my hair with his free hand and his cock slide all the way out of my mouth, then straight back in again. He seemed to grow even bigger as his erection pulsed once, then twice, and I knew he was about to cum.

The leather kissed my burning ass once more as George pulled out of my mouth and shot a thick load of cum directly onto the bridge of my nose. A second spurt soon joined the first and I began desperately lapping at the cum that ran down my face and over my mouth. As I licked as much of the sweet, sticky liquid into my mouth as possible, I felt George's hand sliding up between my thighs. A second later I gasped as my rock-hard clit was pinched gently between two of his fingers. I came in a flash, nearly tumbling the sawhorse over as my entire body was wracked with orgasm.

George finally released my clit and I lay limp across the sawhorse, his cum running down my face, my own running down my legs. George freed my wrists and ankles and I stood up rather shakily. "I'd say you earned at least eighty or ninety percent off that little toy," he told me, smiling.

"That soon?" I asked, feigning surprise. "I'd just gotten started!" I reached back and squeezed my own ass, closing my eyes slightly. My rear was warm to the touch, and a gentle stroke or two had my nipples perking right back up.

"Well," George told me, "I was going to close the shop after our meeting. You're welcome to stick around and work on the advance for your next purchase." I did just that, and to this day I can't figure out why so many people complain about the high cost of computers...