Mistle-Blow: Three Nerds and a Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pride washed over me at the compliment as I began to slowly pump my cock in and out of Amber's incredible warmth.

"That's it baby, fuck my cunt harder," she moaned.

The endearing term 'baby' warmed my heart as her cunt warned my cock and I obliged. I began moving faster, my body colliding into hers with each forward thrust.

"Oh God, baby, your cock feels so good in me," Amber moaned, the only other sounds; my grunts, her moans and the slapping of my body colliding into hers.

"Your cunt feels so good," I complimented back and feeling my balls beginning to boil a minute later, I pulled out and positioned my cock at her ass.

"Oh you bad boy. Are you going to leave me so close to orgasm?" She said, her breathing heavy.

"You dared me to take your ass and I never back down from a dare," I answered, my cock moving between her ass cheeks.

"I was so close," she whined.

"Well maybe you need to be double penetrated," I suggested.

"You really are a bad boy," she smiled, looking up and asking Ben and Eugene, "Does anyone want to fuck me?"

Ben quickly said, "I do," as he moved towards us.

"Sit down, stud," Amber ordered, as she moved aside to allow Ben to sit down.

Once Ben was sitting down, his cock standing up like a flagpole, Amber straddled him and lowered herself onto his cock.

"Aaaaah," Ben groaned as his virginity was taken.

Leaning forward, Amber ordered, "Let's get that dare taken care of baby."

Positioning myself behind her again, my cock dying to get back inside her, I slid my cock between her ass cheeks and slowly pushed forward as we both lost our anal virginity at the same time.

Her ass was so tight. She whimpered, "Go slow baby, your cock is bigger than the toys."

"Okay," I replied, the tightness around my cock so intense I wasn't sure I would be able to go much deeper.

Yet slowly, like the tortoise in the tortoise and the hare fable, I pushed forward determined to get it all in.

"Oh God," Amber whimpered, a tone that implied both pleasure and pain.

"I can stop," I said, not wanting to hurt her.

"No, no," she replied, "your cock feels so good in me. Just take it slow."

"Okay," I agreed, my hands on her hips as over half of my eight inches was in her.

As I slowly sodomized Amber, I forgot that Ben's cock was in her cunt and that Eugene was watching from behind. I was just focused on the pleasure I was receiving and bringing equal pleasure to the girl I was secretly in love with.

"Oh God, I feel so fucking full," Amber moaned loudly, when over six inches of my cock were in her back door.

I stopped and said, "I'm going to slowly fuck you, Amber."

"Okay," she said trusting me.

I slowly pulled back, being careful to not slip out, before moving back in.

"Oh, that's it baby, prepare my ass for you," she said after a couple of slow strokes.

"You are so tight," I grunted.

"Just for you, baby," she replied.

A minute or two later, she moved her ass back, surprising me as all my cock filled her ass.

"Oh fuck, shit, yeeeees," she screamed obviously both in pleasure and pain.

"I'm all in," I grunted.

"Gooooood," she moaned, "I wanted all of you baby, I want all of all three of you. Eugene come bring that big snake over here."

Eugene quickly obliged moving on the other side of the couch. Somehow it worked perfectly that standing up his cock was at the perfect height for Amber's mouth.

"Meatloaf said two out of three ain't bad, but let's find out what three out of three feels like," she purred deviously as she leaned forward and took Eugene's cock in her mouth.

Then she began fucking and sucking all three cocks at the same time in one glorious motion. Backing up and taking all my cock, moving forward and taking as much of Eugene as she could, all the while Ben was just along for the ride...literally.

Amber's ass was so tight it felt like she was milking me with each movement, and I knew I was not going to last long. In only a couple of minutes of Amber fucking my cock with her ass, I couldn't hold back any longer and I moaned, "I'm going to come soon."

"I want to taste your cum, baby," she moaned urgently, as she allowed Eugene's cock to slip out of her mouth.

As I pulled out and moved around the couch, Eugene moved to replace me at Amber's now empty back door.

Amber purred, "Is Eugene going to fuck my ass?"

Eugene, a hunger in his eyes, no longer invisibly handcuffed by his shyness, he said, "Oh, I'm going to pound your ass raw."

Amber was about to say something in response but I shoved my cock between her lips. I began pumping my cock in her mouth, fucking her face. It was even hotter to watch than fucking her cunt or ass.

Meanwhile, Eugene began pushing his thicker than mine cock in Amber's ass. I watched her eyes get big, unable to do anything but take it as my cock fucked her face. A moment later, I groaned, "Here it comes," and I deposited a massive load of cum down Amber's throat.

Finally spent, I pulled out and Amber said, "I hope you have more of that for me, baby."

"Oh, I will be ready in a few minutes," I quipped, knowing I would fuck her as many times as she would allow.

Looking back over her shoulder, Amber ordered, "Fuck my ass, stud. I want all of it in me."

Eugene gave his nerdy smile and began moving his cock in and out of her, Amber's moans turning more to squeals as she whimpered, "Oh God Eugene your cock is soooooooo big."

"You love my cock, don't you?" Eugene said, surprising all of us, a minute later.

"Oh a God yes," Amber moaned, "I loooove your biiiiig fucking dick."

Watching Amber's facial expression of euphoria was incredibly hot as the original pain had obviously simmered and she was now loving getting fucked in the ass.

A couple of minutes of increased moaning from Amber and she begged, "Ben buck your ass up, fuck my cunt while Eugene fucks my ass."

Ben had been unusually quiet as his cock sat lodged deep in Amber's cunt, but he obliged as he began bucking up as both guys thrust simultaneously into Amber's two holes.

"Fuuuuuuuck," Amber screamed, "Yes, haaaarder, fuck me, fuck me, make me coooome."

Both guys slammed into Amber and in a few more strokes she screamed, "Fuuuuuuuuuucking fuuuuuck, fuck, fuck, yeeees, I'm coooooming,"

I desperately wanted to fuck her again, but instead watched her whole body twitch with pleasure as her orgasm cascaded through her.

A minute later, Amber's breathing still not completely calmed down, Eugene pulled his cock out, and he flipped Amber over like she was a feather and pumped his cock at a red faced and sexually content and smiling Amber.

Amber purred, moving up so she was just inches from his cock "Does my big boy want to cum all over my face?"

"Yeeeeees," Eugene grunted as his cum shot out like a cannon all over Amber's inviting face.

"That's it stud, cum all over me," she said, as rope after rope covered her face.

Ben, his cock still rock hard, pushed Eugene out of the way and shoved his cock into her mouth. He then began fucking her face like I had.

Amber's slobbering sounds echoed through the room as I watched the facial assault as Ben was determined to come.

"Here it comes, slut," Ben grunted as he deposited a second load of his cum down her throat.

Once Ben was done, he pulled out and Amber looked at me and down at my stiff cock and said, "Come here, baby."

I did as both Ben and Eugene moved aside.

"Do you like my nylons, baby?" She asked, as her nylon-clad foot rubbed my chest.

"Yeeeeees," I weakly replied, the silk on my chest an amazing sensation.

"You're a leg man, aren't you, baby?" She asked, both her feet now moving on my body.

"Yeeees," I again answered, the silk nylon on my body distracting me greatly.

"Especially nylons," she added, both her feet moving lower to my cock.

"H-h-how did you know?" I asked, watching her feet wrap around both sides of my cock.

"Just the way you always check out my legs when I wear them, yet you pretty much ignore my legs when I don't wear any," she properly assessed.

"O-o-oh," I stammered, embarrassed to be caught by my quirky fetish and distracted by the sensational feeling that her nylon-clad feet were doing to my cock as she slowly masturbated me.

Eugene's cell phone rang and he said, "Hi, Mom." A moment later, he sighed, "Yes, I'm on my way."

As Amber continued teasing me with her nylon-clad feet, Eugene said, "Sorry, but I need to get home."

"Me too," Ben said, surprising me.

Amber was focused on me, her eyes never leaving mine as she said, "Goodnight boys," even as she continued moving her feet up and down.

Her hair a mess, her face covered with cum, I still felt she never looked more beautiful than she did that moment, when her focus was entirely on me.

She kept slowly giving me a nylon foot job until the other two left us alone.

"So it's finally just you and me," she purred.

"So it is," I agreed, trying to be suave, thrilled by the fact she said 'finally'..

Sitting up, she sat on the edge of the couch and reached for my cock. She said, "Thank you for a great night, baby."

Her hand around my cock felt so intimate as I said, "I'd do anything for you, Amber."

"Anything?" She asked, flicking my cock head.

"Ooh, yes Amber, I would take a bullet for you, I, um, I," I stammered, before going for broke. The words sounded ludicrous, especially considering the triple penetration she just encountered with my friends and the way we had taken advantage of her vulnerable situation, "I love you."

She looked up, my cock in her hand, so innocent and sweet, her tone shocked at my words, "You do?"

"You are perfect," I said, reaching down and pulling her up.

She looked into my eyes, a vulnerability that seemed impossible for someone so beautiful, "You think so?"

"Remember when we watched Weird Science?" I asked, taking both her hands in mine.

"Yes," she nodded, her eyes never leaving mine.

"If I was going to make a perfect woman...it would be you," I said, the statement so corny and yet exactly how I felt.

"Oh Blair," she said, tears welling in her eyes.

"What?" I asked, nervous that I had said too much.

"I'm so confused," she said.

"I understand," I said, feeling a bit crestfallen at her not saying I love you back, although I never expected to hear those words from her.

"No I don't think you do," she said. She took a deep breath and said, "I have always dated men bad for me and all along the perfect man was right in front of my eyes."

My heart warmed as she squeezed my hands. "I don't expect you to say it back," I said, not wanting to have her say words she didn't mean.

She leaned in and kissed me, softly. Breaking the kiss she said, "I don't know if I love you, Blair. I am not sure I really know what loves means, but I do know something."

"What?" I asked, my insecurity coursing through my very being.

"That you make me happy. You make me smile. You make me feel special," she listed, before adding, "and I deserve someone who makes me feel that way."

"You do, Amber, you are a very special woman. Beyond being beautiful, you are smart, sweet, funny and," I smiled, trying to break the intensity of the situation, I added, "kinda nerdy for a hot chick."

"You think I'm a nerd," she smiled playfully.

"A big nerd," I replied back.

"Would a big nerd do this?" She asked, dropping back to her knees and taking my cock in her mouth.

I moaned as she bobbed back and forth slowly taking all my cock in, "a slutty nerd would."

Taking my cock out of her mouth, she smiled, looking up again with a sweet innocence, "Well then I guess I'm a slutty nerd," before taking my cock back in her mouth.

After a couple of minutes of her bobbing back and forth, she pulled out and asked, "Will you make love to me, Blair?"

"There is nothing I want to do more," I said, as Amber lay back on the couch and I joined her. Moving on top of her, I slipped my cock into her wetness as I leaned down and kissed her. Time stood still as I slowly made love to Amber all the while our tongues explored every crevice of each other's mouths.

Wrapping her nylon legs around me, she moved her feet on my back and ass only enhancing what was already the best night of my life.

I moved to her ears, biting playfully which only increased her moans.

"Oh yes, Blair, I love your touch," she whispered.

I continue slowly moving my cock in and out of her, while I moved down her neck splattering kisses everywhere before finally reaching her voluptuous breasts.

As I took her left nipple in my mouth she moaned, "Oh God, baby, don't stop."

I had no intention of stopping until I had to, this night unlikely to ever be beaten, as I slithered my tongue around her nipple and then kissing my way across to her other breast.

"Oh yes, baby," she continued to encourage, which made me even more eager to bathe her with all my lust.

A minute later, she ordered, "I need it harder baby, will you fuck me hard and deep?"

Although I didn't want this moment to end, I couldn't resist such an offer.

She lifted her legs straight up and then somehow back beyond her ears as she smiled, "Did you know I used to be a gymnast?"

"I do know," I smiled, as I leaned forward, holding onto her ankles and began fucking her hard, filling her completely at a new and very unique angle.

"Oh yes, yes," she moaned, "slam into me baby, fill me with your big cock."

I continued fucking her hard as her moans got louder and I desperately tried to prevent myself from exploding as I never wanted this moment to end.

"Soooo close, baby, are you close too," she moaned.

"Yeeees," I grunted.

"I want you to come inside me baby, will you come inside me?" She asked.

"I'll do whatever you want, Amber, always," I said.

"Come with me, baby," she demanded, "so close, yes, so close, are you ready?"

"Yes," I grunted.

"Noooooooooow," she screamed, her orgasm hitting her. I let go as well and a second later deposited my load deep inside her fevered cunt.

"Oh yes, baby, come in me, you can come in me anytime you want," she said, between heavy breathing.

"Anytime?" I questioned with a smile, playing on my earlier promise of everything.

"Yes, baby, I too will do anything for you," she said, moving her legs out from behind her head and pulling me in for a passionate kiss, my head spinning with her declaration.

A couple of minutes later, my cock still in her, she broke the kiss and said, "I don't know what love is Blair, but I do know that what I am feeling for you right now is very different than anything I have ever felt before."

I smiled, "That is just the booze talking."

She smiled back, "I didn't have any wine since dinner."

"But I saw you," I said.

"We may have to replace the rug," she shrugged pointing to a massive wet spot where she obviously poured her wine, "I just wanted a reason to get back at Jason and a reason to make one of my fantasies come true, well two actually."

"Which ones?" I asked.

"Taking a guy's virginity," she admitted.

"Well you definitely hit a hat trick on that one," I joked, using a hockey term I had learned from her since she began working.

"No more hockey," she scolded.

"Thank God," I sighed, "I still don't know the difference between icing and offside."

"And I wanted to be the centrepiece of an orgy," she admitted, "although doing it with people I work with may have consequences."

I reluctantly pulled out of her and stood up apologizing, "Sorry, a cramp."

She smiled, "It better be just a cramp because you did say you would do anything for me."

"And I will," I said.

"I dare you to ask me out," she smiled playfully.

Even though I had fucked her ass, her cunt and her mouth, these words surprised me more. Could this be the start of something much bigger than one night of amazing surreal sex? Could she seriously want a relationship with me?

I took the dare. "Amber, will you go out with me?"

"On one condition," she said smiling as she pushed me onto a chair.

"Anything," I said again.

"Well you came in my mouth and my pussy, but there is still one hole you have not come in," she said, revealing her naughty intentions.

"Well they say two out of three ain't bad," I joked, referring to her earlier Meatloaf reference.

She countered, as she turned around and lowered her ass on my still fully erect cock, "That may be true, but as I already learned tonight first hand, three out of three is even better."

As her ass completely engulfed my cock, I agreed, quoting a less popular Meatloaf song, "I couldn't have said it better myself."

The end

12