Mistle Family Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Show me," Chelsea said. "Show me everything, and I'll show you."

Jenni kissed her daughter again, this time forcing her tongue in the young woman's mouth. Jenni lied on top. Her hands on the waistband of Chelsea's shorts. She pulled the tight material down further and further, even when the spandex bunched up. Chelsea lifted her legs and allowed Mom to take her shorts off without disturbing her thigh-high stockings; those she might keep on.

Chelsea's fingers worked her mother's jeans, unbuttoning and unzipping. On her knees, almost enough to allow the light to sneak under the blankets, Jenni pulled off her shirt and the straps of her bra. Her daughter wished she could see this, her mother's naked breasts looming over her.

The familiar slapping noise caused Jenni to push Chelsea's hand away; she didn't want the girl playing with her own pussy when hers was in need of the attention. Slipping out of the jeans proved to be much more difficult. Once her jeans rolled down to her ankles, Jenni's panties followed, and they pushed every article of clothing outside of the covers.

All that remained, other than Chelsea's stockings, was her long button-up men's shirt that she occasionally wore to bed. Looking down at the petite teenager's body, Jenni realized that some light was getting through and her eyes had adjusted. It was still dark, but she could see Chelsea and certainly Chelsea could see her. An expression of love and satisfaction spread along Jenni's face as she understood what she was about to do to her daughter.

Jenni knelt down closer to Chelsea's body, her fingers working the buttons on the girl's shirt. Working her way from the top, one-by-one, each button came undone. She kissed her daughter's body after each button. Chelsea's legs wrapped around her mother's waist and Jenni could feel the warmth of the girl's sex on her abdomen. Then a hand brushed between them, Chelsea resumed masturbating. Jenni pushed her hand aside once more.

The last button was broken. Chelsea laid beneath her mother completely naked. Eighteen years old, her little girl was a grown woman. A gorgeous, sensual, sexy woman. The boundaries between them seemed to wither with each passing minute.

Mom caressed her face and her breath meant she was moving down for another kiss. With her mother on top and her body bared, Chelsea anticipated what Mom might do next; she could feel her wetness gathering.

Butterfly kisses from Chelsea's cheek, to her neck, collarbone, down the middle of her chest. Jenni stopped a moment, listening to the hastened beat of Chelsea's heart, and smiled. Two small mounds caught Jenni's attention. Her right hand cupped one breast while her left arm held her body up. She kissed Chelsea's soft flesh. Chelsea's skin smelled of cotton fresh clothing with a hint of lavender; the dryer sheets Jenni used. The flavor of her areola tasted sweet on Jenni's tongue.

Her mother gave attention to the other breast. Chelsea moaned and the urge to touch herself grew too strong to hold back. Just then, Jenni moved her body up until her breasts hung over Chelsea's face. The young nympho didn't need to be told, she grabbed her mother's breasts and sucked each nipple for a few minutes. The dampness between her legs caused streams of water to roll down her crack.

Jenni moved down until her lips reunited with Chelsea's lips. Chelsea couldn't stand it anymore. She reached down to touch herself, but her hand was slapped away again. This time, however, Jenni's hand rubbed her soaked sex.

"Fuck yes!" Chelsea screamed. "Touch me, Mom..."

Her mother pulled her hand away, desiring to keep Chelsea's anticipation up. Before long, the girl would beg to be fucked. Jenni kissed between her breasts and made a line down the middle of this beautiful young lady's tight abdomen with her lips. A light peck on her belly button before continuing down. Finally, Jenni stopped short the moment she could feel the heat and smell the scent radiating from Chelsea's vagina.

One inch lower and her mouth would meet her daughter's damp lips. Could she really do this, Jenni wondered. Chelsea groaned in anticipation; she wanted it, needed it, badly. Rather than continue down the line to her sex, Jenni grabbed her legs. Starting at Chelsea's right knee, Jenni's lips traveled down to her thigh. When she worked her way down one leg, getting dangerously close to the forbidden, yet succulent, fruit, Jenni moved to the left leg. Chelsea grabbed her mother's hair with a not-so-subtle desperation.

Sweat dripped from her mother's forehead onto her thigh, trickling down slowly and stopped only by Chelsea's hot pussy. It felt like a bucket of water being thrown onto a burning building—yet it may as well have been a bucket of gasoline, because the sensation increased her desire tenfold. Chelsea tried to pull her mother's face into her, but Jenni's gentle touch pushed her needy hands away.

"Please, Mom!" Chelsea cried out. "Do it oohhhhhh..."

Jenni's thumb hit the perfect spot. She felt her daughter's soft lips. More sweat formed on Jenni's body. Soon their little hideaway would be filled by the fragrant mix of pussy and perspiration; she was glad to have taken a shower earlier in the day. She continued moving her thumb in a circle, eliciting more pleasured moans from the beautiful young lady beneath her. It was fun doing this, Jenni thought, sharing this special intimate moment together.

Mom's rubbing thumb became a finger, then two fingers pushed inside of her moist opening. Instead of sucking her daughter's sweet sex, Jenni moved up to kiss Chelsea's lips while her fingers worked her pussy. Their lips pressed together and their tongues danced seductively. Jenni pumped her harder and harder as she devoured Chelsea's pink tongue.

Chelsea's back arched. Her hips began to shake. Jenni hurried down between her legs. She pressed her tongue into the wet snatch and licked Chelsea into an orgasm. Jenni resumed pumping her while sucking her hard clit. As Chelsea's orgasm drew closer and more intense, Jenni slapped her vagina and retreated back up to her face. Chelsea couldn't speak. She knew her mother had her so close, but why did she pull away, Chelsea asked herself.

Jenni kissed her lips and afterward she swung her hips so that her vagina hovered just above Chelsea's face. She could smell her mother's musk, mixing with her sweat from being under the heavy blankets. For a moment, she thought about Aunt Mandy and what she would do in this situation. Rather than allow her mother to keep playing with her, Chelsea felt it was time to take charge if she wanted an orgasm. Be dominant, Mandy would say.

Chelsea grabbed her mother's legs and wrestled them to the side until she could get on top. Once she gained a more favorable position, Chelsea planted her pussy on her mother's mouth; and Mom didn't hesitate to eat her little girl.

The now-dominant teen kissed along her mother's thighs, much in the way Jenni had done to her earlier. She used one hand to rub Mom's soaked snatch, while the other worked its way around and underneath until she found Jenni's puckered ass hole. If Mom wanted to play unfair, Chelsea thought, then she would not play fair either.

"Uuuhhnnn," Jenni sounded when her daughter slid a finger between her plump ass cheeks. Her perspiration made for good lubricant as Chelsea's finger slipped in easily.

"I will fuck you harder than you've ever been fucked before, Mom."

"Chel..." Jenni started having doubts again, but those doubts went away as soon as Chelsea's tongue found her clitoris.

"Eat me while I fuck you!" Chelsea demanded.

Jenni reached up and grabbed Chelsea's tight little ass, pulling her pussy as far into her mouth as possible. The eighteen-year-old had to suppress the urge to cum, with the focus on fucking Jenni. She plunged a finger inside of her mother's ass hole. Three fingers on her other hand pumped her pussy. Her tongue played on Jenni's clit. Chelsea had to grit her teeth as her mother took her to the edge of an orgasm; this time it was Chelsea trying to deny herself the pleasure. She worked Jenni's pussy hard, wondering if Mom was a squirter, too.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Chelsea screamed and the dam burst.

Jenni coughed, sucking in too much of Chelsea's flooding waters.

"You all right?"

"Yeah," Jenni laughed, running a hand through her wet hair. "I didn't realize you were a squirter."

"Are you?" Chelsea asked.

"No, but please keep going, baby, it feels so good."

"You can keep..."

Jenni grabbed that little ass and buried her face in Chelsea's sex again. Chelsea's focus returned to her mother's holes. The lone finger inside of Mom's ass was having difficulty gaining a good rhythm, so she spit and let the saliva flow down and lubricate the hole. Mom's scent intoxicated her, making her dizzy and aroused and hungry. Her mouth bared down, engulfing Jenni's lips. Chelsea shook her hips as Mom continued rubbing her off. She sucked Chelsea's clitoris, and that was all she needed to release another flow of water down on her mother's face.

Chelsea hadn't worked so hard on a pussy before. Mandy came fairly quick, Destiny was very quick, but Mom seemed to be holding back.

"Let it happen, Mom," Chelsea reassured her. "Don't be shy. Cum for me."

Jenni stopped clenching her stomach and pelvic muscles. She was ready to give in to her daughter entirely. This petite eighteen-year-old pleasured her in ways that no other man or woman, not even Amanda, had done. Double-penetrated? That was a first. The way Chelsea ate her pussy, the way her tongue explored her gooey insides, no one had made love to her body the way this girl was making love to it.

"Baby! Shittt!" Jenni's hips raised and her body shuddered as she orgasmed.

Chelsea hadn't removed her lips from Mom's pussy, yet. She continued sucking, hoping some liquid might shoot out. Jenni's hips fell back, and she cried out again, but her orgasm had ended and she was coming down. Not satisfied with that, Chelsea tore off the blankets and sat straight up on her mother's face.

"Have you ever eaten ass hole?" Chelsea asked.

She could feel her mother shake her head, but she couldn't speak because of Chelsea's body covering her mouth.

"There's a first time for everything, I guess. I want you to eat my ass hole while you look up at me."

Jenni nodded.

"Good."

Chelsea ground her sex against her mother's mouth, moaning as Mom worked her over. She enjoyed every second of humping her face. Jenni's mouth was open and her tongue licked her daughter's puckered anus. Chelsea was rubbing herself off as her mother gave her ass plenty of attention. She could feel it coming on again, but she wasn't sure if it would be possible to squirt a third time.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Chelsea screamed and turned around before she could cum.

While rubbing her pussy, Chelsea squirted all over her mother's open mouth, forcing the woman to watch her daughter cum on her. Jenni's hand found her own sex and she continued getting herself off, but Chelsea slapped her hand away.

"If you ever want to get fucked like that again, you have to agree to be my slut," Chelsea said.

"What? Chel, I'm your mother."

"That's right, Mommy. You loved the way I tasted, didn't you?"

"Yeah," Jenni blushed with the admission.

"You do want more, right?"

"Of course, baby. That was amazing, but I'm not your slut. I'm your mother."

"You're my slut now and I suggest you do as I say if you want more."

"Okay, baby," Jenni said with apprehension.

"Good, then I have one request right now. I want you to apologize to Aunt Mandy again. I'll go with you."

"Really?" Jenni sat up after recovering. "Fine. I'll just need to wash up, first."

"No, you're fine like that."

"Like this? I'm soaked and I smell like—"

"No, I want you exactly like this. And don't bother putting clothes on because I'm not done fucking that fat ass of yours."

Jenni looked shocked. Chelsea grinned with pride and power. It was the perfect time to invite her mother further down into their depraved world of uninhibited sex.

"First, we should get some water. I'm thirsty."

*****

Author's Note: Now the story gets very interesting. This has been my favorite so far, but it was also the hardest to write. I wrote this three different ways before it became this. In the first version, it was Chelsea seducing Jenni as originally planned. Then, it was Jenni simply wondering what would've happed if she allowed herself to be with her daughter; told in a flashback style that I immediately hated. Somehow, it became this deeply intimate mother-daughter moment under the blankets. I hope you've enjoyed this as much as I have.

12