Mistletoe, Candy Canes, and a Lesbian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She just nodded as I walked away, smiling wide at the thought of another seduction ready for completion.

I watched her get up, wobble a bit, a mixture of being tipsy and weak from my touch, before she headed up the stairway. She avoided eye contact with others and slyly made her way up the stairs and down a hallway and assumedly to the room in which we were to rendezvous in a few minutes.

I waited a few minutes, got us two more glasses of spiked eggnog, and made my way up the stairs and to my next conquest.

Reaching the door, I opened it and saw Lynne on her knees, her head down, her body trembling ever so lightly, just as I expected she would.

I quickly closed the door and locked it.

I coyly asked, "Are you ready to switch sides?"

Lynne looked up with a look of lust that was undeniable. She answered in a whisper, "Yes."

I put the drinks on a night table and asked, "Is this the guest room?"

"Yes," she answered, her eyes following me as I walked past her.

I sat on the edge of the bed and said, "Crawl to me, my pet."

So drawn into my seduction, Lynne didn't hesitate, didn't break eye contact, as she lowered herself onto all fours and crawled the few feet to where I sat.

"Take off my heels," I ordered.

She obeyed, positioning herself back onto her knees.

My heels off, I said, "Kiss my feet."

She lowered herself to the ground and again without hesitation, she kissed my stocking-clad feet.

I smiled as I replayed Dave's conversation and adamant view that Lynne wouldn't be interested in such submission,

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

"Yes," she again whispered, looking up at me from her submissive position.

"What are you hungry for?" I asked.

"You," she answered.

"What particularly about me are you hungry for?" I asked.

"I want...to...to l-l-lick your cunt," she stammered, saying such words obviously difficult for her.

"You want to eat my cunt," I asked, standing up, unzipping my dress and allowing it to drop to the floor, revealing my thigh high stockings and lack of panties.

"Yes," she admitted, staring between my legs at my shaved cunt.

"Go ahead, my pet," I purred, "taste your Mistress."

Her eyes went big at the word 'Mistress', yet she leaned forward and began licking my cunt. Watching a straight woman become less straight is always the biggest turn on; their nervous trepidation; their shy exploring of my cunt. Then when the taste of my pussy reaches their taste buds, it was like a revelation (a why wasn't I doing this long ago) and then their slow tentative exploration becomes a concentrated, yearning hunger to taste more and more.

I moaned, "That's good, my pet. Tell me how much you love eating my cunt."

"I love it," she said, like most newbies do, continuing to lick like a person lost in the desert finding water. Her thirst could not be completely quenched so she kept licking and licking wanting to satisfy her growingly uncontrollable thirst.

"What do you love?" I asked, loving to watch the complete submission of a straight woman giving in completely to their insatiable lust.

"Your cunt," she answered, her brain on sexual cruise control, "I love the taste of your cunt."

Hearing the prim and proper woman use such words only enhanced the hotness of the scene. Not surprisingly, being tipsy myself, mixed with holding back all night during my seduction of the beautiful MILF, I was pretty horny myself. Although her style was almost non-existent, she made up for it through sheer eagerness.

As she licked and licked, my orgasm began building and I knew it wasn't going be long before I came all over Lynne's pretty face.

"You ready for your Mistress's cum?" I moaned. The question was irrelevant, it was happening either way.

She quickly answered, referring to me properly like a good submissive, "Yes, Mistress."

Smiling, I grabbed her by the back of her head and pulled her deeper into my wetness.

She understood my intent and began licking with more hunger and eagerness, quickly increasing my fevered pitch until I was unable to hold back any longer, and, being a squirter, flooded my new pet's face.

She licked and licked seemingly loving my sweet perfection. I rubbed my pussy all over her face, her absolute submission the ultimate turn-on.

Eventually, I let go of her head, once my orgasm began to wane.

I looked down at her and smiled, her face covered in my pussy juice, a make-up mess of lesbian submission. "Does my new pet need to come?" I asked.

"Yes, Mistress, soooo badly," she admitted, her propriety long gone.

"Bend over the bed, my slut," I ordered, as I stood up.

"Yes, Mistress," she eagerly agreed, getting off her knees and obeying my command.

I moved behind her, pulled up her dress, ripped her pantyhose apart more and asked, "What does my pet want done to her?"

"Oh please, lick your slut's cunt, Mistress," she begged and moaned, as my fingers traced her very wet pussy lips.

"You understand I expect you to obey me from now on and not just tonight," I clarified, as I lowered myself behind her pantyhose clad ass.

"Yes, Mistress, I am yooooours," she agreed and moaned as my tongue gave one flick of her very wet pussy lips.

"Good girl," I purred, as I began lapping her wetness. Although I was a seductress and love to be in control, I also loved to lick pussy. I loved the power I have with my tongue, deciding when my pet would come and to be rewarded with her sweetness.

Not surprisingly, her moans escalated in a few seconds. "Oh yes, Mistress, lick my burning cunt," she moaned, as I recalled Dave saying she used to get quite animated when she got horny.

I slid two fingers in her cunt and began pumping her cunt furiously while sucking her clit between my lips.

"Oh, Mother fuckeeeeeer, fuck, fuck," Lynne screamed, her focus of keeping quiet gone as I pushed her to the brink of euphoria. "Fuck my cunt, suck my clit, make your sluuuuuutty, peeeeeeeeet come."

I obliged, loving watching a straight woman give in to her unconditional lust. I found her g-spot again and tapped it like a drum.

Seconds later, I was covered with cum as she screamed, "Yeeeees, Miiiiistress, I'm comiiiiing."

She continued screaming throughout her orgasm unlike any other women I had ever got off, apparently a year plus of no real sex cumulating in her most intense orgasm ever.

"Oh thank yoooou, yes, god, yes, Mistress, so good, god, fuck, cum, more, aaaaah," Lynne babbled, with an incoherence so sexy and amusing.

I didn't stop tapping on her g-spot, teasing her clit, or licking up her cum as her orgasm seemed to go on and on.

Surprisingly, she begged, a couple of minutes later, "More Mistress."

I again obliged, continuing the ruthless multiple attack on her cunt as her first orgasm ended and a second one came a couple of minutes later, my face covered in more cum, another first in my many sexual conquests.

"Shiiiit, I'm comiiiing again," Lynne whimpered, her voice implying she was exhausted and yet her body was not yet done with the pleasure it was experiencing.

Finally, I slipped my finger out of her cunt, pulled her up, turned her around and pushed her onto the bed. She looked up at me both dazed and longingly as I leaned in and kissed her. She returned the kiss as we explored each other's mouths.

Breaking the kiss a couple of minutes later, I looked down at her and asked, "So did you like your Christmas present?"

She laughed weakly, "It was the best present ever."

"Oh wait till I fuck you with my strap-on, or double ended dido, or take that sweet ass of yours," I listed, already envisioning all I planned to do with her. Somehow there was something different about this seduction. Usually once a conquest was done, I was already getting dressed and walking out the door, yet this time I was imagining all we could do together.

"I can't wait," she weakly said, her whole body obviously completely exhausted from the sexual submission.

"We should probably return to the party," I suggested.

"I suppose so," she sighed.

"Of course, your face looks like you just ate cunt," I pointed out.

"As does yours," she countered with a smile.

"Well let's wear each other's cum on our faces as we return to the party," I suggested.

"As you command, Mistress?" Lynne agreed, still drawn into me even after her sexual urges had been fulfilled.

"Let's go," I said, pulling her up and kissing her again.

When I broke the kiss, she looked in my eyes and whispered, "Thank you."

"You're welcome, my pet," I smiled.

We returned to the party, both our faces hinting at our naughty indiscretions, yet no one thought more than two drunk women at a Christmas gathering.

That said, I couldn't resist letting Dave know what we had done. I whispered to Lynne, "Let's go see how your hubby is doing?"

"Sure," she agreed, showing no trepidation in what may occur.

Reaching Dave, I greeted, "I think this party was a success," although my definition of success was much different than his.

"Indeed," he agreed perusing the room.

Lynne, suddenly verbal, added, wanting me to know it seemed she enjoyed her submission and wasn't embarrassed by it, "Yes, this has easily been the most fun I have had in years, maybe ever."

"Really?" Dave asked. "I haven't seen you much all night."

I smiled, "Don't worry, Dave, I have taken very good care of her."

Dave took a moment before he began to put two and two together; as he looked back and forth at our two messed up faces and disheveled hair.

Lynne added, ending any uncertainty in Dave's assumption, "Yes, Mistress Steph showed me a whole new world," before leaning in and whispering something to him.

Dave's eyes went wide and he looked at me with a mixture of stunned shock and nervousness.

Lynne ordered, as she moved back to me, "What do you have to say?"

"How may I serve you, Mistress?" Dave asked, his eyes looking away from me.

I smiled to myself impressed at just how whipped Lynne had Dave, although I guess that made sense if she could refuse sex with him for a year.

Instead I turned to Lynne and said, "I think we are going to have a lot of fun together."

Lynne smiled back, "I wasn't kidding, Mistress, I will obey you without hesitation. As will Dave."

"Delicious," I smiled, never having had a cuckold to play with. "Why don't we let Dave here continue to play host, while you come back to my place so I can take that ass of yours you promised me?"

Lynne said, "Dave I'm going to Mistress Steph's to get ass fucked is that understood?"

"Yes, dear," he said, clearly still in shock of what had just transpired, even though he had a tent in his pants.

I squeezed his cock slyly, "Does me making your wife a lesbian turn you on?"

"Yes," he whispered.

"What about me fucking your ass with my strap-on?" I questioned, rubbing his cock through his pants.

"Shiiiit, yes," he grunted and came in his pants, a stain forming in his brown trousers.

I laughed, "No wonder you haven't fucked him in over a year."

She sighed, "Go clean yourself up."

"Yes, dear," he sheepishly said and headed up the stairs.

"So, ready to get that ass of yours trained?" I asked with a smile.

"I'm ready for everything as long as it is with you," she said, leaning in and kissing me.

The kiss lasted a while, long enough for others to see the boss's wife making out with a female employee.

"Others are watching," I whispered.

"I don't fucking care, they might need to know where the power really is," she said, kissing me again, her tongue slipping in my mouth.

Grabbing her hand, I led her out of the room, eyes following us out of the house, and to my car.

As I drove away, I couldn't help but sense a feeling I had never felt before, it was a warmth inside that made me giddy. Could I be falling in love with Lynne?

As if reading my mind, Lynne said, "I know this sounds weird, and I am a bit drunk, but not drunk enough to not know what I am doing or saying, but I, um, I...." She paused, a tear forming in her eye, "I think I am in love with you."

I smiled, my strange internal feelings sensing the same thing. "I think I may be falling in love with you too."

The End

12