Mistletoe Lane Ch. 02

Story Info
Another encounter with a sexy older woman.
1.2k words
4.27
86.3k
9
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 07/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was in high school, we lived on a quiet street in the suburbs called Mistletoe Lane. It was a cul-de-sac with about 15 houses, all of them occupied by white, yuppie families with multiple kids. Most of the wives were in their mid-thirties, and were very attractive. Most of their husbands were salesmen or corporate types who worked long hours and were frequently out of town on business.

As a senior in high school who had recently turned 18, I really enjoyed spending time with these hot, sexy older women. I was very attracted to most of the women on our street, and tried every excuse I could think of to be at their houses when their husbands were gone.

All of the adults on our street thought I was very responsible and mature for my age, and they had no trouble with me babysitting their kids and mowing their yards. I loved the money I received for these chores, but more importantly I liked being around the women of Mistletoe Lane.

One hot summer day, I was outside throwing a football to my little brother in our front yard. Our neighbor, Denise, came outside wearing short, white shorts and a light green tank top. Her skin had a dark tan from hours of sunbathing in her backyard. She looked great, as she herded her three small children out of the house. "You kids need to play outside, it is too nice to be cooped up in the house all day," she said to them. The kids ran over to our yard, and began playing with the toys scattered about.

Denise walked over and said hello to me. I smiled at her, returned her hello, and tried not to stare at her long, tanned legs or her huge tits struggling to stay inside her small tank top. She had brown hair, highlighted blonde from the summer sun, and looked delicious. My brother had dropped the football, and was now playing in the dirt with Denise's children. Denise grabbed my arm and asked me to come inside with her. "I want to show you this new video game the kids got, it's upstairs." I agreed, wondering why this mother of three would want to play video games with me.

As she gently pulled me towards her house, she told the children "Y'all play in the front yard. Do not leave the yard, and do not come inside this house. Do you understand?" They all nodded in unison, including my brother, as we entered Denise's house and she locked the door.

Denise pulled me up the stairs. I watched her nice ass and legs as we climbed the stairs, and then entered the game room. She went to the window, which faced the front yard, and opened it. "This way we can hear the kids if they need something," she quietly said. I asked her what game she wanted to show me, as I sat down on the couch. Denise slowly walked towards me, smiling coyly at me.

"I don't want to show you any game, Jason. That was just an excuse to get you upstairs with me." She walked to me, then got down on her knees in front of me, the smile never leaving her face. I opened my mouth to say something, surprised at her actions, but she only said "Shush." She spread my legs, and began to rub the inside of my thighs. She slid a hand up my shorts and grabbed my now hardening cock. I quivered at her sudden touch, and then relaxed as I realized this sexy, married older woman wanted my cock.

Denise slowly pulled my shorts and underwear down my legs, exposing my now rock hard dick. I whispered to Denise, "But what about the kids? They are right outside."

Denise replied "They will stay in the front yard, and the door is locked. They think we are playing video games, we have some time, all to ourselves." She began to slowly stroke my throbbing cock, smiling at me.

I couldn't think of what to say. I certainly liked Denise jerking me off; I was just surprised by her behavior. She had never shown any interest in me, despite my constant smiling and staring at her whenever she was around.

I said to Denise, innocently "But I don't have a condom with me."

Denise just smiled and said, "Don't worry about that, we won't need one." She brought her face closer to my dick, and whispered "My husband is always out of town, and I just wanted some dick. I just want to suck your cock, Jason, is that ok with you?"

I nodded my approval, still a little in shock. Denise closed her eyes as she began to lick my cock. She circled the head, flicking it with her tongue, and then slid her tongue up and down the shaft. She cupped my balls, taking them into her mouth. She looked up at me as she hummed, my balls vibrating inside her pretty mouth. I moaned, my eyes rolling back inside my head, as she removed my balls from her mouth. She laughed, and then wrapped her lips around my dick, taking it all down her throat, making her gag. She removed my cock from her mouth, a stream of saliva running out of her mouth and landing on my swollen dick. She quickly licked it up, and began jerking me off quickly, as she smiled sexily at me. "You like that, Jason? You like me sucking you off?" she asked quietly.

I moaned "Yes Denise, I love it." I grabbed her head and guided it towards my dick, wanting her to keep sucking me. She hungrily took my cock back into her mouth, sucking me hard and fast. As I looked down I could see her huge tits shaking under her tank top, her hard nipples straining the fabric. I grabbed her hair with both hands, and proceeded to fuck her pretty face. She moaned and gagged as my cock slammed the back of her throat repeatedly. I let go of her, so she could come up for air. She smiled and laughed a little, obviously liking it rough.

Denise then grabbed my cock again and said, "Come on Jason, give me that young cum. I want it now!" She jerked my cock, her hand sliding up and down my shaft with lightning speed. She jammed her mouth down on it, her lips wrapping around the head of my cock, as she began to suck me off again. I could feel the cum building inside me, and knew I wouldn't last much longer. Denise knew it too, and she quickened her sucking, watching me as I watched her. Suddenly I began to cum, shooting a huge load of sperm inside Denise's mouth. She eagerly continued to suck, moaning her approval and swallowing every drop.

She sucked until there was nothing left, and then licked my dick clean. Denise smiled at me as she pulled my shorts back up. "Thank you, Jason, I needed that."

I told her I needed it more than she did. Denise threw her head back and laughed, and pulled me back downstairs. As I left her house, she said loudly so the kids would hear, "Thanks for playing video games with me, Jason." I gave her a smile and a wink as I left, hoping this wouldn't be the only time I got to play with her.

The End