Mistletoe Magic

Story Info
Friends discover a new meaning of holiday magic.
1.4k words
3.62
41.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Merry Christmas," She heard from behind her in the mix of his mingling guests. She was leaning against entryway wall rubbing one of her aching feet from the three inch ruby red heels she wore. She looked to find Howie smiling.

"Hi."

"I told you that you'd kill yourself in those things."

"I know but I look good."

"At the price of aching feet?"

"It's the holiday season," she cracked a smile.

"So you finally noticed."

"You're funny."

"Did you happen to notice where you're standing?" She directed her gaze above herself and then looked back to him.

"You put that there on purpose."

"Me?" he played innocent. "I did it for the others too."

"Like any of you need any help."

"Is that so? I don't see you dropping your shoes to follow tradition."

"Is that a challenge?"

"You'll never know now will you," he walked away.

"Hey Cassie. Do you mind?" AJ pulled Amanda under the mistletoe nearly knocking her out of the way.

"Merry Christmas to you too," she stumbled toward the couch; her stylish shoes in tow. "Hey Cassie. Merry Christmas," Brian sat down on the other side of her with Leigh Anne next to him. "You okay?"

"I would be if everyone would quit reminding me that I'm alone this year for Christmas."

"What about Howie?" Leigh Anne responded.

"What about him?"

"You can't tell me you haven't ever noticed the way he looks at you."

"We're friends."

"That's how most lasting relationships start out," Brian interrupted.

She searched the room to find him but to no avail. Howie? That'd be the day. She tried enjoying the rest of the party but every guy there tried getting her under the mistletoe. Howie just happened upon her being there earlier. She waited until everyone was gone and stood silently under the mistletoe waiting for him to turn around. "Cas?"

"Hey. Look, I apologize for earlier tonight. I just get tired of being reminded every year that once again I'll be spending the holidays alone."

"I think I understand. You're feeling left out because you have nobody to kiss on New Year's Eve right?"

"Well....yeah."

"And you hate how it feels right?"

"Right."

"Do you want someone to kiss on New Year's Eve?"

"You know somebody that's free?"

"I'm very free."

"You?" He took her hand. "Why are you so surprised? I tried giving you every clue in the book tonight."

"So AJ and Brian. That was all planned?"

"I was hoping you'd come around."

"And?"

"You're still under the mistletoe," his breath hot against her lips.

"So?" His eyes met hers before taking her lips softly onto his. She let go of her shoes as she invited the sweet mintiness of his breath to intertwine with hers. He let go of her hand wrapping his arms around the ruby red velvet covering her body. She tangled her fingers amongst his straightened dark strands as his lips traveled lightly down her neck. Almost losing herself in the moment, she drew away from him breathless. "Howie," she let go of him.

"Something wrong?"

"No. Something's very right and I think I should go."

"You don't really wanna go do you?"

"I really don't but I should."

"Afraid it might change things between us?"

"You scare me," she cracked making him smile.

"I was afraid too but I don't feel that way anymore. I've watched you with every guy in here tonight and you didn't even give one of them a chance."

"No but

"No buts Cassie. You didn't want to give any one of them a chance because deep down you know where your heart is," he interrupted; offering his hand.

Taking his hand nervously, he squeezed it reassuringly. It had been so long since she had been with anyone. What if she forgot? What if he didn't like the way she looked underneath? Was he worried about the same things? Doubtful. He seemed so sure of this and she was scared to death.

They reached his bedroom door in silence. Cas?"

"What?"

"We don't have to do this tonight you know."

"You mean?"

"I would love to spend all night making love to you Cas but I don't want to do it at the cost of your uncertainty." He was saying all the right things which made it even harder to say no. She took his hand silently pulling him into the bedroom. The thought of him had crossed her mind more than once but she pushed it away because she thought it would never be possible and here he was offering himself to her tonight. She gently slid her hands up under his sweater. She pushed the material up following with the blazing trail of her tongue circling each nipple as he pulled the cream colored sweater the remaining distance. As he did, she greeted his mouth with hers; the soft velvet of her dress pressing against his bare skin.

Sliding the zipper down the length of her dress as their tongues heatedly tangoed, his hands met her lace covered curves gently grasping them. He greeted each part of her body with his lips after every inch of material was peeled from her body. Their eyes met briefly as she turned to the bed. She placed her foot upon the bed detaching the garter from her silk stalking slowly rolling it down as she followed with the second. The garter followed shortly thereafter. She wasn't sure of his reaction as she stood there waiting for him. "Howie?"

"I'm sorry."

"Why?"

"Now I'm scared."

"You're afraid of me?"

"I'm afraid of your beauty," He took her hand.

"Just when I think

"Don't," He interrupted, surveying every sumptuous curve of her body. He released the rounded curves of her fullness from their garnet lace cradles. Starting to feel a little braver about things, she pulled his belt from his slacks. His gaze followed her as she knelt down to relinquish him of his power. Her eyes widened at the release of his swollen member. No wonder he has nothing to worry about she thought as her tongue traced around the glistening head before engulfing the enormous creature into her mouth. The approving tone of his anxious moans kept her smiling inwardly.

Damn! Is this all I had to do to bring him to his knees? as she her tongue swirled around his length. She almost hated letting him go but she was freed of her torturous gestures as he pulled her back to his gaze. He pushed her gently onto the bed and partook of her attentive rosy nipple aching to be taken. Obligingly, his mouth surrounded it while he twisted and taunted the other into fullness. He moved down continuously nipping against her skin reaching the matching garnet lace from above as the intoxicating scent of his cologne continued to drive her wild. He nipped through the material sending her back slightly up off the bed. He shed the lace cover and returned up her thigh with his tongue steadily driving a path to her boiling center. He twisted the moist rosy jewel atop her ripening folds between his teeth as his fingers swiftly darted in and out of her body softly rocking her into ecstasy. She grasped at the sheets as she came over the edge of her peak.

Eagerly, he pressed into her. Slowly, his driving rhythm multiplied as his body consumed her every move. She threaded her legs around him pulling him in as his lips briefly touched against her glistening skin when their bodies met pleasure in unison. His body fell against hers as the feeling of his body still consumed her inside. She caressed the now sweat drenched curls on the back of his neck as he silently lay on top of her. His eyes finally came to meet hers," Cas?"

"Yes?"

"Would you like to stay the rest of the night?"

"You shouldn't even have to ask because you already know what the answer is gonna be."

"I know. I was just checkin'," he smiled.

As the sunlight drifted softly through the curtains, so did the echoes of the phone on the bedside table. She found Howie sleeping soundly next to her. Surprisingly the phone hadn't woke him up. Grumbling, she responded," Hello?"

"Cassie?"

"He's still asleep Age. Call him back later," she set the phone back to rest in it's cradle and curled up back into her sleeping position. She felt Howie's body mold into her as his arm curled around her waist. She softly took his hand.

"Who was that?" He mumbled.

"AJ."

"What'd he want this early in the morning?"

"I'm sure it was to see if you'd created a little mistletoe magic last night."

"And did I?"

"Shut up and go back to sleep," she playfully smacked his hand.

"I love you," he whispered as they drifted off into dreamland wrapped up in each as the most beautiful Christmas gift ever.