Mistletoe Magic

Story Info
Kathleen is duped into making uncle's wish come true.
5.1k words
4.49
159.2k
46
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was cold. Just 3 days until Christmas. I left work at noon. I wanted to get some shopping done and stopped at Victoria's Secret at the mall. A cute blonde in tight gray slacks and a form-fitting sheer blouse helped me find a sky blue teddy that would fit my wife. I eyed the salesgirl's curvy bottom and the swell of her breasts every chance I got. A double blessing – got my wife a gift and I got my juices going.

Pulling into my street, I was struck by the whiteness of last night's snowfall and the calmness it lent to the neighborhood. Gail's Acura was not out front.

I was walking back from the mailbox with a stack of Christmas cards and catalogs when a horn tooted. A blue Neon with a brunette driving. She pulled up in front of the house. When she got out of the car, she yelled, "Uncle Ken! Uncle Ken!"

It was Kathleen. Brown shoulder length hair. Beautiful face, wide, open unassuming smile that curved into dimples. She's a senior at Catholic University. 5 foot 5 inches. Nice sized breasts on a slim chassis. When she wears jeans, they are skin-tight, showing a wonderfully packed ass and flat stomach. I get horny every time I see her.

"Hi. Come on up, Kathleen. I'm just getting home myself." I opened the front door. She was more dressed up than normal. A waist-length leather jacket and a matching, but quite short leather skirt. Not very practical for such a cold day.

"Merry Christmas," she said and brushed her lips across mine. I was surprised by her action. Although I always wanted to touch her and more, contact rarely occurred. I thought I detected something on her breath.

"Merry Christmas to you, Kathleen. Where have you been?"

"A boring office party. Although I only work there part time, they always invite me to their parties."

"Well, come on in." She walked past me. I shut the door. "Here, let me take your jacket."

She took it off, giving me a nice opportunity to see how well her breasts pushed against the soft, white fabric of her sweater.

"I'll just put this in the closet. Make yourself comfortable in the kitchen while I put away my briefcase in my den."

In my den, I found a note. Honey, Emily and I are out shopping. See you about 6. Gail

Things were getting better and better!

Kathleen was sitting on a stool at the counter in the kitchen. As always, she sat so that she showed her body to good advantage. Her skirt had hiked up so that I saw much of her firm thighs through her thin nylons.

"Uncle Ken, I was hoping my mom would be here."

"I know what you mean. I thought Gail would be here too. Maybe they're out shopping." I opened up the refrigerator and looked over my shoulder at Kathleen. Her knees were about an inch apart. I couldn't see up her skirt. "Can I get you something festive to drink? Mixed drink, eggnog, soft drink?"

"Oh, I had a drink at the party. Let me have a sprite, please."

I poured myself a coke and started opening the mail. I didn't know what to say, how to move some action forward with her.

As I opened envelopes, I handed some interesting cards to her. I moved a bit around the kitchen. That had the desired effect. Kathleen swung around on the stool, following me with her eyes – and her knees widened. I glanced at her off-and-on and was rewarded with a line of sight further up the softness of the interior of her thighs.

"Uncle Ken!" She jumped up from the stool. I was startled. Did she see me trying to look up her legs? "Look what you're under."

I glanced up. "Oh, mistletoe."

Kathleen came right up to me. She leaned forward, and kissed me directly with her moist lips. I automatically put my arms around her, but quickly stopped from pressing her tightly to me. She broke the kiss. "Merry Christmas again, Uncle Ken." She smelled as delicious as she tasted.

I didn't remove my arms from about her, but looked up and said, "And now, you're under the mistletoe, Kathleen." I leaned forward and pulled her closer at the same time. Her lips were soft and pliant. I enjoyed the closeness and the touch immensely. She didn't break the kiss. I finally did because I didn't want the thought of "No" to enter her mind.

As we broke, I let my hands slide down her arms. I grasped her delicate hands. "You know, Kathleen, you've always been my favorite niece."

She nodded her head and I dropped my hands from her. I almost told her she had everything I wanted – the charm and beauty that the women in family possessed without the cynicism that time in marriage had brought to my wife, Gail.

I turned my attention back to the mail.

One on the envelopes was heavy. The postmark was LA and no return address. I ripped it open. I dumped the contents onto the counter top. A gag card from Sean, an old frat friend of mine. And 3 joints.

"Uncle Kenny, I didn't think you did things like that." Kathleen smiled and yet looked uncertain at the same time.

"Every once in a while. A nice surprise from an old college buddy. Want to see if it's any good?"

She took a deep breath. I could almost see the wheels turning inside her head. "I've only smoked a few times. But sure, what the heck! It's Christmas time."

My spirit was soaring. More time alone with this angel and with the possibility of other delights. "Let me freshen up our drinks and we can smoke by the fireplace."

I opened the curtains. The trees in the back had lost their leaves so sunlight flooded the room. I built a pyramid of logs and lit a fire. I motioned Kathleen to sit on the brick apron in front of the fireplace.

"Until the chill comes off the air, the heat will feel good here." I patted the bricks and she sat down. After the fire was started, I struck another match. I took a deep drag of the joint and handed it to her.

Kathleen took a restrained drag and handed it back to me. We traded it back and forth while the fire started warming the air. I stood up, looked out at the yard, took another hit, came back to Kathleen, handed it to her, and sat Indian style on the floor in front of her.

She smiled, laughing at a joke she must have told herself. She stared out the window, at the trees. We were both quite relaxed. I looked her body up and down, luxuriating in the time she was allowing me, studying the shape of her firm body.

I moved back up, next to her. I threw the stub into the fire. "What have you been up to lately, Kathleen? School going well?"

She shook her head slowly. "Light up another joint, Uncle Ken. I'm not feeling hardly anything from the first one. But the heat from the fireplace is starting to get to me."

"I know what you mean. Outside, I needed this sweater. Now I don't." I pulled my green v-necked sweater over my head.

"I feel the same way," she said, standing up. She was just a foot from me. My head was thigh-high to her. Kathleen was always very careful of her clothes. She pulled the neck of her tight sweater over her head. Her skirt rose up. I saw the top of her nylons. The tone of her thigh muscles was unbelievable. A wonderful shape, but soft enough to look pliant – they begged to be touched, stroked, massaged.

I looked to see how her sweater removal was going. She had one arm almost withdrawn; her head still covered with the sweater. I bent down and took a quick look up her skirt. I was rewarded. Her white panties were small and thin. A wonderful rectangle of dark, trimmed hair showed through her tight panties. It was hard to stop looking, but the risk was great.

I lit the second joint and handed it to Kathleen as she sat back down. Her blouse was white and fit tightly across her bust. She took a deep drag this time.

"Last night", she started. "Last night Brendan broke up with me." She almost sobbed. "He said that I wasn't fun."

"I'm sorry, Kathleen." I put my arm lightly over her shoulders, to give her comfort. She curled into my chest and sobbed for a minute. Then she shook herself and seemed to come out of it.

I withdrew my arm and turned to her. "I didn't mean to bring you down, Kathleen. He must be a real jerk, not seeing that he has one of the most fantastic women in the world. You're bright and charming. You're beautiful!"

She has been looking down until my last comment. "Do you really think I'm beautiful? He told me that I wasn't even attractive when he broke up with me."

I grunted a laugh. "He must have totally confused you. You are very beautiful." I waited a second, but then plunged ahead. "You know that I do photography on the side. You match any of the models I use."

A smile and a quizzical look came to her face. "Really?" Then she thought a second and added, "What type of photography is that?"

"My latest commission was swimsuits and lingerie for Sun Dancer. If you ever look in local magazines, you've seen some of my work."

"Perhaps I have. Where do you take the shots?"

"Various places. At their shop. Sometimes at the beach. Sometimes here." This was developing nicely. "You know, I'd love to take some shots of you."

She took another tote. "I wouldn't want to do lingerie. What about what I have on?"

"Whatever you're comfortable with. I do have a few outfits left over from my last session." I went over to the back room's closet and returned with three outfits – a swimsuit, a formal dress, and a sheer nightgown. "If you like one, you can change in the powder room."

"Ok." When she closed the door, I hopped up to the bookcases that faced the sofa. I turned on the video camera that was aimed at the juncture where the sectional pieces came together. I put the CD player on to hide the small whirling sound the camera made. The little red light was already covered.

I might get some good video that I could save … or swap … or sell.

In just another minute or so, Kathleen came out. She wore the dark blue formal dress.

"You look stunning. Keep smiling." I took a few photos. Through the viewfinder, I could see that she was glowing. Although she might be upset at her breakup with Brendan, the camera couldn't detect it.

"Turn and look over your shoulder." I snapped another series of pictures. The dress was off the shoulders, narrow at the waist, and slightly flared to its hem.

"Kathleen, you're a dream model. Your beauty makes the dress look stunning. Turn back a half turn to the front." I snapped as I talked. Her breasts were thrust up and out by the dress. "That's wonderful. Your bust line is perfect for this item." She flushed a bit at my comment. I wanted to get things more risqué and I wanted to maintain control.

"That was very nice, Kathleen. Now let's try something else."

"Uncle Kenny, this was the only item that I'd feel comfortable in." Her beautiful smile was troubled.

"It is cold," I said, deliberately misunderstanding her. I raised my arm toward the fireplace, "However with the fire going, you'll be warm enough in the swimsuit."

"Perhaps," she said as she closed the powder room door.

I reloaded my camera. Then I went upstairs and checked the messages. I wanted to be sure my wife wasn't coming home early. I refilled our sodas. When I got back downstairs, Kathleen was back at the fireplace, already dressed in the iridescent yellow 2-piece bikini.

"I was wondering where you had gone to, Uncle Kenny. I thought maybe we were finished for the day."

"Only if you're too tired, young lady. It's not often I get a model that the clothes love as much as they do you. Let me see you."

I offered her my hand and she got up. I smelled the fragrance of her hair. I spun her around and feasted my eyes on the marvelous shape of her bottom and the incredible tone of her calves and thighs. Then I spun her around to face me. The rich swell of her creamy breasts and ripe nipples were just barely hidden by the material. My eyes traveled further down, past the curve of her waist to the flare of her hips, the flatness of her stomach and rested on the wonders of her pussy that was hidden by the swimsuit bottom.

"Uncle Kenny, you're looking so hard that you're embarrassing me."

"Kathleen, you should be a model. Oh, I don't mean quit school, but you have very nice curves that flatter everything you wear. And of course, your face is lovely. The girls will envy you. The boys will desire you."

Her face reddened. It was very attractive against her brown hair.

I started snapping pictures. Kathleen was getting into it. She arched her back, swung her head, and rested a foot on the brick of the fireplace. She gazed out the window, her other foot flat to the floor. From the front, I caught the spread of her legs, hoping that in the lab I could bring out more detail. I even took pictures from behind while she was in the pose. The curve of her calf was nicely caught. Her buttocks were separated somewhat.

"Kathleen, come over here." I gestured toward the coffee table between the sectional and the bookcases. "Have a seat in the corner, where the pieces come together." She comfortably snuggled in. My video was getting all of this now.

"That's a nice pose," I said, just to get the patter going. "Have you ever seen the Impressionists, where the lady is relaxing on the divan and she puts one foot down and the other up on a cushion. Here." I handled Kathleen a cushion.

"You know, this is pretty fun," she said. I snapped a few which focused on her bikini bottom, trying to ensure that I had the maximum chance of developing something that would show me more of her body.

"You've been working hard, Kathleen. Let's go rest by the fireplace again."

I lit the last joint and handed it to her. She took a deep drag.

"Kathleen, how about modeling the other outfit next?"

"The nightgown! Uncle Kenny, I'd be too embarrassed having you see me in that."

I took a hit and slowly exhaled the smoke. "You know it wouldn't be the first time I saw you in underwear."

Kathleen laughed. "It doesn't count when I was a child."

"Oh, I don't mean then. Do you remember your confirmation day? You were a junior in high school."

"Of course, we had a party in the backyard."

"That's right, Kathleen. You had on a frilly white dress. It was breezy. When you stepped off the back deck, a gust of wind blew your dress up and you didn't know it for a while. You wore sheer white stockings, a white garter belt, and the smallest whitest bikini panties I'd seen since college. The contrast between your flesh and the stockings was tremendous. I knew then you'd make an awesome lingerie model."

She looked at me with her mouth open for a moment. I didn't know what was going to come next. "When the wind whipped up the back of my dress, I didn't think anyone was behind me. I was shocked when my mother yelled. She must have thought I was flashing you." With that remark, Kathleen's face flushed.

"Here, have the last drag," I said, passing her the joint.

She took it then stood up. "I shouldn't be hypocritical." She went back into the powder room.

I quickly checked to make sure my video camera was still rolling. I loaded another roll into my hand-held camera, when she popped her head out the partially opened door. "Uncle Kenny, if I'm going to model this, I have to be more relaxed. I can't be almost undressed when you're fully clothed. You need to be in - just your underwear. Ok?"

That wasn't hard for me to decide. "Ok, if that's what you want." When she shut the door, I pulled off my shirt and pulled down my pants. I had boxer shorts with a button on the fly. She wouldn't see flesh, but all she'd have to do is glance at my briefs and the tent would tell her what was inside.

When Kathleen came out, I had to count to five, so I didn't shoot in my briefs immediately.

"Perfect!" I took a couple of shots of her walking towards me. The silk nightgown was diaphanous. I could see clearly the swell of her creamy breasts, pushed up by her bra. And the bikini panties that I sneaked a glance at earlier were now fully available to my gaze.

"Come over to the couch again." Relax and recline in the corner. I snapped pictures from directly over her, from behind, from her feet.

"Stand up. Put your hands on your hips. No, not that way." I touched her soft hands and placed them lower on her warm hips. Then I took her shoulders and turned her torso. Anything to establish and maintain physical touch with this wonderful creature.

I stepped back and pronounced her perfect again. While I snapped her image, I saw her occasionally glance down at my shorts.

I stopped and put in another roll of film.

"Kathleen, knell on the floor and put your elbows on the coffee table."

"Uncle Kenny, " she protested, "you'll be able to see just about all of my breasts that way," but then she took the pose anyway. I was rewarded. Part of her left nipple came out as she leaned over. I hoped the video got that clearly.

I took a few shots. Front, left, right.

"Kathleen, let's rest from that position. Sit back and relax. Up on the sectional. Let the nightgown fall open a bit. That's it. Very nice. Let me help you relax before the next pose."

She was positioned exactly at the focus of my silent, ongoing video. I touched her arm. She was cool to the touch. I stroked from her shoulder down to her elbow, then the wrist, and finally across her palm to her fingers.

"That feels good, Uncle Kenny."

Emboldened, I took up her other arm and treated it to the same massage. Then I continued using both hands, massaging her muscles and flesh, from her shoulder to her fingers. I allowed the back of my hands to run against her bra-encased breasts, lightly, hoping to arouse her passion, but not her caution.

Kathleen closed her eyes and relaxed completely under my efforts. I took the opportunity. I carefully put her one arm up on the top of the sofa cushions. The other arm I placed carefully on her leg with her fingers outstretched.

I continued a light massage down the front of her thigh, down to her knee. There I spread out to the fullness of her leg, using both hands to warm and excite her skin. I worked slowly and carefully with my hands and fingers on her calf, then her foot. Being watchful to not let her excitement rise to a tickle.

I eased myself on the couch next to Kathleen, my leg brushing hers. I slowly worked her flesh, back up from her foot to the knee. Then I spread my fingers as comfortably as wide as possible and massaged up her thigh, twisting the skin slightly one way then the other. At her upper thighs I was careful not to touch near her pussy, but made little feints to and from my goal to increase her need for me to touch her there, but not so daring as to get her to feel the need to say, "No, Uncle Kenny."

When I passed her waist without making an obvious move towards her womanly treasure, I felt Kathleen relax. I kneaded the skin of her supple arm. The soft weight of her breast through the bra excited my forearm. I lifted her other arm above her head and caressed from her shoulder up to her fingertips. This pulled me parallel to her body – thigh to thigh, boxers to bikinis, chest to breasts, and face-to-face.

Kathleen opened her eyes a moment. When she closed them, she leaned forward and kissed me softly but with passion. I had no problem responding in kind. I rested my body fully against hers. The feeling so long is desire, so near to completion was immense. I slid one hand back down her arm to her shoulder, to her chest, encircling her firm breast. She moaned her approval and clasped her hand on top of mine.

I rolled a bit off of her and took a quick glance around to ensure that we were in good view of the video camera.

I kissed her now and slipped my hand under the cool material of the posing gown and under the bra. Her nipple was erect. I found the other nipple was erect too. I massaged them, thinking of the times I'd imagined their look and feel. I ducked my head down and licked and suckled, both of us enjoying it. Kathleen started to stroke my back with a good vigor.

I let one hand drop to her thigh while I tongued her breasts. I continued massaging her leg, clenching her skin then releasing it. Kathleen responded in turn, pushing her thigh against my hand. Finally I dragged my fingers lightly across the firm muscles of her upper thigh and casually brushed across the top of her underwear as my hand went to her other thigh.

12