Mistletoe Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand went back and forth across her legs, each time increasing the contact with her bikini-encased vulva. I alternated between kissing her sweet lips, nibbling her adorable neck, and salivating on her peachy breasts topped with strawberry nipples.

One time, I let my hand stay and stroke her pussy through the thin material of her panties. I massaged her soft flesh, feeling her nether lips and the exquisite flesh around them. Her moisture started to soak the material.

I slipped the material aside and slid a finger along her slit. The juices were thick. I pulled my hand back up to her chest. The scent of sex was heavy on my hand. I sucked the juice off my finger, tasting her sexual arousal.

I knelt up. Kathleen didn't open her eyes. She reached forward and caressed my penis through the boxers. Putting my thumbs under the waistband of her panties, I slowly pulled them down. A thick but neatly trimmed bush concealed her pussy lips. When I pulled the panties all the way off, I moved to one side and stroked her very moist slit and massaged her far leg, pushing it wide, so that the video would get an unencumbered shot of my latest conquest.

Then I slipped off the sofa and licked my way from her thigh to her cunt. She squealed and twisted. Away and then back towards me, while my lips nibbled on the redness of her fleshy lips. I rounded my tongue and thrust it in and out of her hole. I sucked and teethed the warm flushed flesh of her inner thighs. Kathleen lifted her hips and half-turned over, inviting me to explore her buttocks. I rolled her the rest of the way and tongued her pert ass and buttocks, while I fingered her clit.

Moving my head away from her ass, I fucked her with my fingers, so the video would have a complete picture of what I was doing.

Her hand found my cock. She was rubbing it through my shorts. I turned her onto her back again. I removed the silk gown, the bra and the bikini underwear completely off of her. I stripped off my shorts.

Kathleen grasped my penis. She stroked the shaft and fingering its purple head. While cupping my balls, she said, "Do you think we should, Uncle Kenny."

She was beautiful. She was fuckable. She was naked. She couldn't think negative now.

I dragged three fingers through her moist cunt. One finger on each side of the cleft and one in the middle, slipping in to the second knuckle, and ending up rubbing her clitoris. "I want to," I said. "Don't you?" Nobody goes this far, grabs a cock, and then says 'No'.

She never answered out loud. I leaned forward and kissed her. She pulled my cock towards her.

Her body was too buried underneath mine for a good shot. I rolled her on top of me. Her hand slipped off my cock. I lifted her hips with my hands. I grabbed her ass checks so that every secret she had would be revealed and slowly wagged my cock against her moist nether lips.

She was avid for it now. Every time I rubbed the swollen head of my cock against her wet slit, she would push down trying to capture it within her. I wanted her to want it so badly that this wouldn't be a one-time event. But finally, actually in just a couple of minutes, Kathleen reached behind her back and directed my willing cock unto her hot pussy. The warmness of her snug cunt grasped and hugged my cock that had ached for this since she was 17.

"Oh, Uncle Kenny." Kathleen's eyes flew open. "It hurts!" She shimmied her waist, hips, and thighs. "A little."

I lifted her slowly by her hips so that only the head of my cock remained within her. When I released my grip, she slid down my cock regaining its favored position.

"It feels better now. Uncle Kenny, you're bigger than Brandon and he's the only one I've ever down it with before."

I had to make a confession too. "You feel so good, Kathleen, and I've wanted you so long that I'm not going to last long." I started pistoning in and out of her. I pushed my cock deep into her. She slammed her hips against me. We both withdrew until just the cum-covered head of my cock stayed within her.

We embraced and kissed avidly, while our lower bodies thrust at each other.

In a short time, I started shooting deep inside my beautiful niece.

I always knew that she had great physical beauty and muscle tone, but I was surprised to find that included incredible control of her inner cunt muscles. She clutched my cock inside. She twisted it softly. My orgasm was extreme.

After I few minutes, I was able to say, "That was awesome, Kathleen." I stroked her back and caressed her hair.

She smiled and we lay there a few minutes. Then she reached down, between our bodies and fondled my flaccid cock. She slid down. I could feel the dampness of her crotch against my leg. It was very sensual. I continued to stroke her hair, barely able to move my body after the intense effort.

She slithered all the way down to my cock. Her pale hand stroked my balls, massaged my thighs, and rubbed my prick. She looked up at me and said, "I want to do it again."

She stuck out her tongue and licked my shaft. Up, then down. Lightly touching my sensitive skin, wetting it with her saliva, making me want more. At last, Kathleen tongued the cap of my cock. The lock on her flushed face with her rosy lips not quite covering the head of my hardening cock made me want to come again immediately.

Then she commenced to suck my cock into her mouth. She swabbed the head inside her mouth. She pushed her nose all the way into my pubic hair, my cock rising more, jamming against her throat.

She licked, lathered, tongued, blew, sucked, massaged, and got me god-awful hard again. I had to pull her away from my cock.

"Stop or I'll shoot right now," I warned her.

She rose up so that we could kiss.

I massaged the globes of her ass. She pushed against my hands so insistently that I stuck my finger up her ass. She wiggled and clenched my finger tightly. I couldn't tell if she liked it or not. I withdrew my finger.

I got under her again, but this time turned Kathleen so that her back was to me. And her front was fully exposed to the video. She turned her head and we kissed. I stroked her firm breasts while trying to align my cock between her legs.

Kathleen mumbled, "Not there, Uncle Kenny."

"Ok, Kathleen. Not your ass." At least not this time. "I want to slide it into your sweet soft pussy from behind. Then I can rub your clit and tits easily."

"That sounds nice," she said, but then pulled my hand from her right breast. She sucked my fingers and kept the one redolent with her ass smell in her mouth the longest.

I spread her legs a bit more and placed the head of my hard cock into the vestibule of her pussy. Kathleen reached down between her legs and squeezed my nuts as I thrust deeply into her.

It took just a few minutes more and I shot and shot into her tender cunt. Kathleen enjoyed the fuck as much as me. She tensed, relaxed, tensed again. She thrust. She pushed. She twisted. Her whole body shook until she finally rested against me.

It was several minutes before I was recovered enough to recognize the softness of the curve of her detectable ass against my thigh.

Finally Kathleen got up and went into the powder room. I dressed, turned off the video camera, and took the newly exposed rolls into the darkroom.

Kathleen was coming out of the powder room, when we heard noises upstairs.

"Ken! Ken!" Gail was back from shopping. She called out. "I'm back with Emily. Where's Kathleen? We saw her car."

"Oh, no!" Kathleen said.

12