Mistress

Story Info
A "coming out" for Mistress Layla and her submissive.
3.7k words
4.44
22k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Layla stood in front of the mirror looking for all the world like the Diva she was. At 5'4, 182 pounds, she knew she was neither the tallest, nor most lithe Mistress in the world. What she did know, was that with her caramel complexion, green eyes, auburn hair and ginger tinted lips, she was a creature to behold when she was dressed to the nines. Tonight was no different.

Dressed all in black leather, Layla was a force to be reckoned with. For tonight's festivities, she chose black, silver heeled stilettos, black stockings, a long skirt with obscenely high side splits, a bustier and leather opera gloves. In her hand she held a garnet encrusted silver leash for her baby girl.

"Damn," she cursed, looking at her delicate watch. "I'm going to be late."

After checking her reflection in the mirror one last time and making sure her curls weren't out of place, Layla sauntered out of her condo and to her car. She got in, pulled out of her driveway, turned the radio to her favorite jazz station, and settled in for the 45 minute drive to baby girl's house.

Baby girl, or Michele as she was known in the vanilla world, was the one who helped Layla start her journey into being a Mistress. She and Michele met on the same site that Layla met her Daddy and the two girls spent quite a bit of time talking, flirting back and forth, and getting to know one another. With support from her Daddy, Layla took the relationship with Michele into D/s.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Layla thought as she pulled in front of Michele's house. "I must be crazy."

After turning off the car, she got out, and as she was walking up the stone walkway, baby girl opened the door. Layla's breath caught in her throat. Baby girl had dressed for the evening in all black leather to match her Mistress. The thing that most caught Layla's eye though, was the silver choker that she wore encrusted with garnets to match the leash in her hand. It looked so exquisite on baby girl's neck that she couldn't help but stare.

"I see that you remembered to wear my gift to you, pet."

"Yes Mistress. Have I pleased you?"

Layla kissed her lightly on the lips. "Of course you have, little one. Shall we go?"

Baby girl immediately kneeled and Layla leaned down to fasten the leash on her collar, stroke her hair and kiss her lips once more. She then stood with all the regal flair of a queen and together they walked to the car. Once at the car, baby girl opened the door for her Mistress and took the leash from her. After gently closing her Mistress' door, she walked around to the passenger side, got in, and handed the leash back to her.

For the first few minutes of the car ride, both were silent. Each was in their own set of thoughts. Layla because this was her first venture out with her baby girl; baby girl because it was her first venture into being a submissive in public. While they had scened together on numerous occasions, it had always been in private or at intimate munches where the both of them were well known by the group members that attended.

This was different. This was a huge event, in a totally BDSM setting. It was at the idea of Layla's mentor, and with Daddy's approval, that they bring their relationship out in to the open by inviting them to tonight's event. The thought of publicly displaying themselves was daunting, yet wildly erotic...at least in Layla's mind it was.

"Mistress," baby girl said, sounding almost loud in the quiet confines of the car. "Yes, pet?"

"May I ask the nature of tonight's festivities and what will be expected of me?"

Layla thought about that for a moment. She had to remember that she was Mistress and that certain things were expected of her. She must not show her trepidation at commanding her charge. If she did, all the training that they had done together would be for naught and their time together so far a waste.

"You will do just as you have been doing, pet. Pleasing me. As for what the evening holds, that will be an adventure that we will discover together. You will however, make me proud. Understood?"

"Yes Miss Layla."

"Good. Now, you will stay attached to your leash the entire evening. You will also see to the pleasure of your Mistress. Tonight will be your initiation into becoming my slave. It is something that we have been working up to, no?"

"Yes Mistress, it has. I have been most eager to become your slave and have often wondered if that would happen and when."

"I am glad. This may be a very hard night for you, baby girl. There is much that you might not expect to see, things that we have only talked about. Your only concern this evening is how your obedience will affect me. I will be there to protect you all evening. Trust in me as you have been and all will be well. Do you have your other present on you?"

"Yes Mistress. It is securely in me and I am finding it most pleasurable. Thank you for the honor of impaling myself for you with it."

"You are most welcome, pet."

They drove in silence a while longer before Layla had a naughty Mistress thought pop into her head. She hurriedly took the next exit off the parkway and drove down a rather dark, winding road.

"Mistress?"

"Yes, pet."

"Are we almost there?"

"No, pet. Your Mistress just had a naughty thought race through her mind and we are going to make sure that it is not ignored."

"Yes Miss Layla."

Layla pulled into a little clearing in a wooded area and turned off the car.

"I'll be right back, pet," she said, and got out of the car before she could answer.

Layla walked to the trunk of her car, and after rummaging around for what seemed like ages, pulled out a strap on cock and a glass dildo. Baby girl wondered what her Mistress was doing. Her curiosity was soon rewarded as Miss Layla came to her side of the car, opened the door and pulled her out by her leash.

Obediently, she moved with her Mistress, following her to a tree that stood in the distance. It looked exactly like the horse she used to jump over in gym class, the way it had grown. Excited beyond belief, her cunt started to twitch at the anticipation of what was to come.

Layla sat upon the twisted tree before she spoke.

"Baby girl, your Mistress desires to play for awhile before going to our little party this evening. Come to me."

Baby girl immediately moved to stand before Layla. When she was just in front of her, Layla said, "Come lay across my lap so that I can fuck you at both ends."

Baby girl silently moved to obey. Right before she was able to lay across Layla's lap, though, her skirt was raised without ceremony. Layla noticed that her baby girl's cunt had become quite wet and ran her finger along the slit, pressing lightly on her clit.

"Excited, pet?"

"Yes Mistress," baby girl said in a throaty whisper. She stared into Layla's eyes like she was hypnotized by their color.

"I like that. Excitement from anticipation."

Baby girl laid her body down upon her Mistress' lap, and no sooner had she touched her, than Layla took the cock from the strap on and fed it to her. She hungrily licked and sucked the rubber pacifier as if her life depended on it. While she was enraptured with the rubber cock, Layla removed the stainless steel plug from her ass and lay it gently on the towel she had placed on the ground. After licking the shaft of the glass dildo with her tongue, Layla placed the tip on baby girl's newly empty hole, and gently eased the cock inside. She felt baby girl move her body back so that she could impale her deeper with the glass phallus.

"That's it, pet. Take this like the little slut you are for your Mistress."

Baby girl groaned at the words as well as the feeling of her ass being penetrated, and sucked on the rubber cock harder wishing it were buried deep inside her dripping cunt.

Layla eased the glass phallus in and out of baby girl's ass, and the more she moaned, the faster and deeper Layla fucked her. Between feeling the rhythmic sucking on the cock in baby girl's mouth and hearing her sounds of pleasure, Layla began to feel her own throbbing sensations.

"Mmm. Yes, pet," Layla said in her seductive way, "take it all for me."

The more Layla whispered her pleasure, the harder baby girl pumped her ass back on the glass toy and the harder she sucked the rubber cock in her mouth. She wanted so bad to cum, but her Mistress had said nothing about it. So instead, she thought about how good it felt to have her ass and mouth filled at the same time, both ends being fucked by her beloved Mistress.

"Does my little fucktoy want to cum? Do not take that cock out of your mouth to answer. Shake your head either yes or no."

Layla continued to fuck baby girl's ass as she shook her head no emphatically and took more of the cock into her mouth. Layla could feel baby girl's body begin to shudder as if she wanted to cum and abruptly pulled the cock out of her mouth and fed her three fingers. While baby girl sucked on her fingers, Layla removed the ornate piece of glass from her ass and put her steel plug back in.

She pulled her fingers from her mouth, patted her ass, and motioned for her to kneel between her legs. God but she needed baby girl's tongue on her now! Without a word, baby girl spread her Mistress' legs wide and pressed her face into her dripping cunt.

"Ahhh. Yes, pet," Layla cried as she pulled her head deeper into her. "Yes. That's my cunt slut. Make me cum all over your tongue."

Baby girl eagerly lapped at her Mistress' cunt, fucking her with her tongue just as she knew she liked it. She felt her own arousal increase but knew the rules were that she could not cum unless Miss Layla allowed it. With her hands on her Mistress' thighs, she used her tongue to penetrate Layla's cunt like the glass dick was used on her. Deeper and deeper she pushed her tongue into Layla until she felt her clench her inner walls.

"Oh, pet...I'm...going...to...cum! God yes! Ohhhhh!"

Baby girl suddenly felt, and tasted, her Mistress' nectar and eagerly drank every drop. When she was done cumming, Layla gingerly pushed baby girl away, kissed her nectar touched lips and stood up, pulling on the leash to have her do the same.

Adjusting her clothes as she spoke, Layla said to baby girl, "It is off to the festivities. You have pleased me greatly and I will reward you for your effort later. We must go, though, or risk being considered rude. Are you ready, pet?"

"Yes Miss Layla," baby girl replied as she lowered her leather skirt.

"Good. Then let us get back on the road so that we may stay in our host's good graces. Shall we?"

As they walked back to the car, baby girl's leash in her Mistress' gloved hands, baby girl considered how lucky she was to have such a Mistress as Miss Layla. While she wasn't strict or overly humiliating, it was a different feeling from what she was used to and what other submissives that she knew were used to. Miss Layla was definitely different. She could feel her genuine love and adoration for her and reveled in that.

After they got back to the car, baby girl again let Miss Layla in, then removed her leash from her gloved hand. She then closed the door, walked around to the passenger side and deposited her body into her seat, gladly giving her leash back to her Mistress.

As soon as they were on the road again, Layla turned on the radio and made sure that her sultry jazz station was still on. Baby girl leaned her head back in the chair and closed her eyes, thinking back on a dream that she had a few nights ago. She had not mentioned it to Miss Layla because she did not think that she was ready to dish out the humiliation that she was ready to receive from her. While Miss Layla preferred to humiliate her in private, she wanted to show her how ready she was to be used. She wanted to have Miss Layla watch as she pleasured another for her. She wanted to pleasure Miss Layla as she sat with her friends drinking wine and laughing at old memories.

"Mistress," baby girl said in a whisper.

"Yes, pet?"

"You told me once before that I could come to you about anything."

"Yes, baby girl, you can."

"I was...um...er..."

"Pet?"

"Miss Layla," baby girl sighed, "I wanted to speak with you about a dream I had. Something that turned me on highly and that I would like you to consider."

"What was your dream about, pet?"

Baby girl sighed again. She knew how Miss Layla felt about certain acts and wasn't sure what she would think of this one. The problem was that since she had dreamt it, she could think of nothing else. This was something she really wanted to try and hoped that if she couldn't convince her Mistress that she wouldn't think less of her for treating her like the whore she was, then she would at least consider the possibility a closer reality after tonight, whatever tonight brought them.

"Baby girl?" Miss Layla said, slightly agitated that she had not spoken yet. "When I give you the opportunity to speak and share things with me, I expect that you will do so in a timely fashion."

"Yes Miss Layla. It is just that I am nervous at what you might think."

She really was nervous. Her Mistress was not strict, but she could always tell when something was bothering her because she became distant. They had had so many hurdles to jump over in this journey together, that she really didn't want to create a barrier that they could not break together. This dream just called to her whore soul. She needed Miss Layla to understand that she wanted the treatment she was about to explain to her.

"Do not be nervous at what I might think, baby girl. Be nervous at how I might react if you do not share your thoughts. Have I ever given you cause to think your thoughts were not important to me?"

"No Mistress. You have not." She sighed and began to tell her of her dream.

"Two days ago I had a dream that was so vivid, I woke up feeling as though it was real," she began somewhat tentatively.

"You planned a weekend for us and only told me where I should meet you and at what time. When I showed up at the door to the room, I heard you talking to a man whose voice I did not recognize. I noticed that the door was open slightly and since I knew it was where you wanted me, I pushed it open and stepped inside."

Baby girl started to feel a little anxious as she watched the somber expression on her Mistress's face. She was watching the road, holding onto her leash, but had the look of utter concentration that she often had when something was boggling her.

"Go on baby girl," she said quietly.

She sighed, and went on with her dream.

"As soon as I got into the room, I was pushed towards the bed, blindfolded, and tied so that my arms were attached to the bed and my knees were pulled up towards my chest, exposing my cunt and ass. You taunted and teased me by inserting what I think were beads into my ass and spanking my cunt, while pulling the beads in and out of me."

While baby girl was struggling to get her dream out of her mouth, Layla was smiling slightly in the dark interior of the car.

"Continue baby girl."

"Yes Mistress," baby girl whispered, sighing into the darkness.

"Shortly after, the beads were removed from my ass and the spanking stopped. I felt you straddle my mouth so that I could lick your cunt, then I felt my cunt being filled by a hard, slick cock. Your cunt tasted like cum, and I licked and savored it as if it were my last meal. The deeper the cock was pushed inside of me, the more desperate I became of licking your cum drenched snatch. As you rode my tongue, I heard you whisper that I better not cum. All I knew was that it felt so good being filled and having your clit and cunt in my mouth. Harder and harder you pressed yourself upon my mouth. Deeper and deeper the cock fucked my hole. Suddenly, I felt your body spasm as my mouth was filled with your sweet girl cum."

"The more I swallowed of you, the more you came it seemed," she told Layla as she shifted in her seat to ease the twitching in her cunt.

Layla smiled as she listened to her baby girl's dream, thinking about how much she was going to enjoy the evening she had planned for her.

"Is there more, pet?" she asked.

Licking her lips, baby girl continued on.

"After you came, you got up from my mouth. Before I had a chance to gather my wits though, I felt the cock move from my cunt to my mouth. I licked and sucked on it and as I did, I felt your fingers and something cold on my asshole. Your fingers edged further into my ass and fucked me like that while I sucked the cock in my mouth. The whole time this was happening, the man never spoke."

"The more cock I swallowed, the faster you finger fucked my ass, adding two fingers of your free hand to my cunt to fuck that as well. Harder and faster you finger fucked while I moaned onto the cock in my mouth. I barely had a chance to think about it before it exploded, sending gobs of cum down my throat."

Baby girl shifted again. Layla also shifted side to side as baby girl's dream recounting made her cunt throb with desire. She couldn't wait to put this dream into action this evening.

"Was there anything else to your dream?" Layla asked.

Baby girl was silent for a moment. There was more, but just how much should she tell her? She had no idea what was going through Miss Layla's mind, didn't even know if the squirming was due to what she was saying, or because she knew they were one step closer to the evenings activities. She just didn't know and that was bothering her to no end.

"Baby girl? Was there more to your dream?" Layla asked again, beginning to sound irritated. "You know I don't like to repeat myself, so I suggest you answer me one way or the other."

"Yes Mistress," baby girl replied. "There is more, but...um..."

"Well spit it out, pet, before I pull over to the side of the road and use my crop on you."

Baby girl sighed and then continued her dream. "Spurt after spurt, my mouth was filled with cum and I swallowed as much of it as I could. When it was barely a drizzle, the cock was pulled from my mouth. I felt you lube up my ass again, then the cock slide in past my ring and bury itself deep in my ass."

"While my ass was being fucked, I felt your fingers circle my clit before they slipped inside my cunt. I then felt your mouth and tongue licking and sucking my nipples. You elicited a moan and I wondered what was being done to you while I was in such ecstasy. I finally couldn't take it anymore and begged you to let me cum. I'm fucked a moment longer before you tell me to cum for you. Within seconds, I feel the cock in my ass explode again, filling me."

"The night pretty much continues on like this with the both of you fucking me all night. Each 'session' always ending with my ass being fucked with the cock and you fingering me until I beg to cum."

Layla is breathing heavily so baby girl takes a break from speaking, trying to gauge the concentrated look on her face. "Mistress?"

"Yes, pet." Layla moans, almost as if she has orgasmed from the thought.

"Has my dream displeased you?"

"My goodness! No, pet! I am both aroused by your dream and glad that you have brought it to my attention because my gift to you tonight was us coming out together. Me as your Mistress, you as my slutty baby girl, willing to do anything to please me, including accepting that I will assuage my kinky desires by having you fuck and suck someone to please me."

"It pleases me even more that you have shared this with me. It will remind you though, baby girl, that when you have something on your mind, no matter what you think the consequences may be, you must share it. I have no idea what is on your mind, including how you may be feeling, if you don't talk to me. This relationship is one of trust and sharing. No secrets. Remember?"

"Yes Miss Layla."

As baby girl and Layla drift back into an easy silence, letting the soft jazz surround them, Layla is wondering how she is going to introduce Michele to Daddy.

12