Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Show him how well you behave, pet, open to him, I want him to feel those muscles work," I whisper as Roland's hands slide up your legs, kneading at your glowing cheeks, penetrating deeper, inch by inch firmly and finally, completely. The huge man leans against your stinging flesh, pressing into the red welts, scratching at the reddened skin there, rocking gently to his own desire.

You are screaming inside, I can see it on your face, but you hold your self in control as Roland slides in and out of your ass slowly, leaving the thick head inside while stroking himself. "Suck me into you!", he grunts as his hands spread your rear even farther. You finally open yourself willingly, pushing toward him, and he screams as he's pulled deeply into your hot slippery ass, filling and stretching you, then finally, bathing you in his hot sticky release. His hands lock on your hips, pulling and pushing you along the exploding shaft then plunging deeply and falling upon you, reaching around to your pounding little tits and squeezing roughly.

Your body shakes under him, aching for release, but the ring holds you back, tormenting you completely while his exhausted cock twitches and jumps in you then slowly softens as your muscles tighten around him. After several moments, Roland straightens, his now flaccid penis slipping out of you swiftly, his hot release trickling over your balls, coating your anguished cock. Your head droops and your chest heaves, as he continues to pinch at your taunt nipples.

"He is rewarded, Mistress. Thank your Mistress, slave!" he says laughing through winded breath.

"Thank you, Mistress", you whisper, choking tears back.

(I'm pleased with your demeanor sweet one...remembering Darius mounting me like that...the initial pain...then the mind racking pleasure...the thin thread between agony and ecstasy)

Now I move toward your red bottom, my hands glide along the wet shirt on your back and I instruct Roland to remove the shirt. He swiftly grabs two fists of the material and rips the cloth from your body.

With the rod in my hand I gently stroke at the burning flesh of your tired ass as the straps tease and tickle your cock and balls. Your body reaches out to me, begging for my attention, begging for my guidance and begging for my love. The leather phallus is smaller than Roland's cock, and it slides into your wet ass smoothly with no resistance. I move it easily back and forth, side to side testing the size and fit as your muscles tighten around it. Your body screams silently and your hips push toward me, begging me to satisfy your painful need.

"That's it, let me take you softly, and sweetly my pet. Kiss my leather cock as it fucks you lovingly. Lift your sweet ass up and feel me slide out, twisting inside you, just the tip, twisting and probing, pushing into the hot wet flesh inside of you." My free hand is stroking and massaging your screaming scrotum, sliding down to your imprisoned cock, stroking gently, scratching at the wet warm tip, spreading the moisture around and around then back up to the tight ring. My fingers stroke you gently, mimicking the rhythm of the leather cock. I can feel your body stiffen, your legs are tightly bound; yet they struggle to close. The long leather cock fully impales you now, the straps dangling from your burning anus, brushing against your balls, enticing your passion. You try to expel it but with a SMACK! Of the old wooden paddle you are reminded to control yourself.

"Hold the cock inside you, fuck yourself deeply with it."

As you grip the leather with your wet muscles, Roland is again ready to reward you and he pushes himself between your tear streaked lips.

"That's my sweet baby slave, suck with both of your hungry mouths, take us into you and swallow us."

(watching you almost makes me wish I could trade places ...you impress me...I wonder if I would impress you)

Your breathing is rapid now, deep, strong, filling your lungs pushing your chest out to Roland's squeezing fists. Your nipples are swollen, stinging and throbbing with the rhythm of the stiffening cock in your mouth and the firm phallus sliding in and out of you.As his fingers pinch at your hard nipples, he withdraws; leaving just the tip nestled between your lips while stroking the shaft quickly. With the leather cock impaling your moaning rear, the large man brings himself to climax onto your lips, the hot fluid splashing against your teeth, into your mouth and down your chin.

(remembering Darius' hot fluid running down my chin onto my chest...his hands...coating my breasts with it)

I see that you will are approaching your limit and it's likely you'll faint if not released. My fingers stroke you firmly just to heighten your need, then, finding the ties of the ring and with a quick jerk the ring loosens as I move the phallus toward your seething prostrate, sending a hot consuming surge racing into your screaming shaft and straight out the tip of your cock. With a roaring gasp your hips heave and jerk-- whipping your throbbing balls and cock with the straps dangling from your ass again and again as your pelvis rolls through crashing waves of released anguish.

(oh my, I remember the total mindless abandon of that orgasm)

My cool fingers pinch and rub the welts and sore spots on your tender legs as you shudder and finally collapse loosely on the tabletop.

Roland unties your ankles and places you on the floor before me with your glowing ass raised up and the long leather straps hanging like a loose tail, then he pushes your head down to my feet. Your mind spirals through a cloudy hot sea of passion and desire, your chest heaves, and your body shakes uncontrollably.

"You have done well precious pet. Punishment will make you stronger, grace you with the power to endure many tests and trials.

Taking your tear stained face in my hands, and kissing your swollen lips gently, I look into your eyes.... searching for the truth of your humility.

"Poor slave, you still have much to learn, and I will surely delight in teaching you."

I smile at you despite myself, knowing how you must fear me and fear your circumstance, also knowing that you will realize in time that I will forgive you, my precious pet, if you ask me sweetly and sincerely for my pity.

You already possess my love, and that, sweet helpless one, makes you the Master.

12