Mistress

Story Info
He's dominated for the first time.
1.7k words
4.25
52.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was nervous, very nervous. He had been speaking online with her for six months and this was to be their first meeting. Over this time, he had laid his sexual soul bare to her. She knew his every desire; indeed his every fear and today she wanted to play with him.

When she arrived at the pub, they kissed. It was a tentative kiss, but after a couple of drinks and general chat, she leant forward, took him by surprise and said, “Shall we go to the hotel?”

He nodded, a surge of adrenalin shot through his stomach and he followed her, wondering if he was doing the right thing. With his job, he booked into hotels all the time, but this time it was different. He was a bag of nerves and was sure that the receptionist could read his mind. Was it his imagination, or did she give him a knowing wink as he took the room key.

In the lift, they just looked at each other; he smiled as though to convince himself that everything was going to be all right. He opened the door to their room and she walked in ahead of him.

“Take your clothes off,” she ordered. He was slightly taken aback by the suddenness of her request, but it was said in such a way that implied no discussion on the matter was going to take place, but he knew it was what he had come for and as she sat in the chair in the corner of the room watching him, he snatched at his buttons. Her voice cut across him and he heard her say, “Slowly! Take your coat off first, fold it neatly and put it on the drawer.” He swallowed, his throat going dry, but he did as he was told.

As each layer was removed, he felt her power. At each instruction, her voice became more and more assertive. Until he stood in front of her in just his boxer shorts, waiting for that inevitable order to remove them, but it did not come. Instead she just looked at him. A look that told him that she was in charge. As he looked back, it was as though a telepathic understanding had passed between them and he lowered his eyes to the floor, in a symbolic show of giving up power to her. Until she said there time together was over, he no longer considered himself her equal; he was hers to do with as she pleased.

“Good slave,” she whispered, “Now take off your Boxers.”

He did as he was told and a feeling of excitement coupled with vulnerability shot through him. She stood and walked around him, as though she was appraising him, as if deciding whether she would humiliate him by making him dress and leave, or whether he would pass her inspection and she would permit him to stay and serve her. Every now and then her hand would reach out and touch him, but far from being a loving tender caress it was testing how muscular his arms were, looking at his teeth as though she was inspecting a horse. Finally, she looked at his excited cock, she took her thumb and pushed down on it testing its rigidity and watched as it flicked back up.

“On the bed, on your hands and knees,” Her voice snarled.

“Yes, Mistress, thank you Mistress,” he said, as though he was grateful she wanted him to stay.

Kneeling there, the first thing she did was to slip the blindfold on to him, plunging his world into darkness and releasing his imagination and senses. She whispered to him, “I am going to get ready.”

He knelt, tempted to peek, but knowing to do so would be punishable. Alone, he heard her, it sounded as if she was dressing, he heard buckles being done up and zips being pulled and his imagination ran riot. He felt cool of the room against his nudity and he shivered, but all the time, maintained his erection.

She moved to the head of the bed and removed his blindfold, “You have thirty seconds to look!”

The light hit his eyes and the pupils initially contracted. She wore a leather Basque, her large breasts spilling over the top of them, yet concealing her nipples. The thigh length boots were black and there was at least a six-inch heel on them. In her hand she slapped the butt end of a bull whip, her natural blonde hair drawn back tightly, her face heavy with make up and as he stared, his cock throbbing she stood to one side to reveal the items on the table beside her. Paddles, vibrators and an assortment of collars, leads and gags.

The last thing that he noticed as the blindfold went on him again as his thirty seconds drew to a close was the strap on dildo wrapped around her waist. His anus puckered involuntarily and then squeezed tight as darkness descended on him once more.

He felt what he thought was a finger, trailing down his back, it must have been a finger, because it felt sharp as though a fingernail was digging into him and then the sensation changing to a smoother feeling as the pad of the finger took over. Sliding between the cheeks of his ass, resting against his anus. He felt the coolness of a liquid, what was it? It had to be KY jelly, and it was applied liberally, fingering his anus and then sliding inside him, finger fucking his ass. He felt another hand grab his cock and masturbate it and then her voice, “Under no circumstances are you allowed to cum until I tell you.”

The torment of her seductive slow strokes up and down his KY covered shaft combined with the invasiveness of her finger in his ass and all the time blindfold, stopping him seeing, his imagination the only release. Her finger caressing his G Spot and whilst the feeling was sublime, He was wishing she would stop, because he didn’t think he would be able to last without cumming and he was so determined to obey her every word. His cock was swelling and she whispered to him, “Don’t you dare cum!”

She continued, taking him to the limit, “Mistress, I am losing control!”

“I know,” was all that she said and she continued to wank him and finger fuck him till he thought he would burst and then she stopped. His breathing was heavy and his ass continued to buck, but she had sensed his moment of no return and stopped a second before. He eased himself down from the state of orgasm and then he felt it against his ass. It was the strap on. Slowly he felt himself being invaded by 8 inches of plastic and she slowly started to fuck him in the ass. Slow long strokes, holding him steady and fucking him harder and harder, her hand moving around again and masturbating his cock, bringing him back to an orgasmic state and each time he was about to cum, she stopped masturbating him and instead just fucked him in the ass with her dildo. He felt the softness of her thighs against the back of his and he felt her grind her hips into him as though she was a man. Again and again, she masturbated him, until he thought he could take no more and she stopped, withdrawing the dildo from his ass and stood by the bed.

“On your back.” She said, and he turned over, his face red with the exertion and the stimulation, his orgasm subsiding. He felt her tie his arms with sheer stockings above his head and then his feet, tied to the posts at the bottom of the bed. His cock quivering, anticipating, what she next had in store for him and then he felt the pain. His nipples were tweaked really hard.

“Give me your tongue,” she said and as his tongue slipped out, she French kissed him, sucking hard on his tongue and then biting it hard. Feeling him wince, her hand slapped his thigh and she looked down at him, ”Nice red colour, good Slave.”

A little bit of him was scared at the change in her mood, loving and sexual to aggressive and violent, but his erection did not wane, if anything he was probably harder than he had ever been in his life. He was throbbing so much, it was hurting, but it was a nice kind of hurt.

She rubbed what seemed like a balm where she had hit him and also on his nipples and he felt the stinging ease. She whispered to him, “Open your mouth.” He felt her drop something in his mouth and he tasted it, it was chocolate.

“Good boy,” she said as she slowly massaged his front. Gently loving caresses. Tickling his sides, every now and then brushing her velvet gloved hand over his cock, giving it a wank of about four or five strokes before stopping. Stroking the inside of his thigh.

He felt her mouth cover him and slide down his shaft. Her tongue twirling around his cock and then moving up again, before sliding down his shaft again. Sucking hard on him driving him into a frenzy. Once more she stopped as he reached that critical point and she tasted his precum, which was oozing from him.

She untied him and removed his blindfold. “Across my knee,” she commanded. He did as he was told and as he did so, he felt his cock gripped between her leather-clad thighs. Each thrash of the paddle on his ass, making his cock fuck those boots.

His ass was red and sore and she told him to once more lie on his back. This time she straddled him and took his cock into her pussy and rode him. She started slow and rode him harder and harder. Just as he was getting into a rhythm she stopped and withdrew, keeping his cock in contact just. Again she moved down on him and repeated this till his orgasm was upon him. Then one last time, she stood from him and walked to the bottom of the bed.

The atmosphere was electric and she whispered to him, ”You can cum now!”

They both looked down at his cock and it was the most erotic thing that had ever happened to him. He erupted by permission. His seed squirting high into the air in an arc, then landing on his stomach, his chest and his face. He lay back drained, but with a smile on his face.