Mistress Agnes Ch. 05

Story Info
Is this a life worth living?
6.1k words
4.61
5.4k
1
0

Part 5 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing her young slave in serious distress had overwhelmed Agnes beyond what she thought possible, and though she loathed showing her weakness before Patrick, she couldn't stop her softer side from emerging full force.

Hearing the bell ring for the second time, she had just known something was wrong, and she knew it had to do with the iron collar. Though the damage hadn't seemed profound right after it happened, and her slave had not shown any discomfort breathing while she was with him, he had jumped into his collar violently, and his throat must have gotten a serious blow. She had kept him in a constant state of anxiousness and ardour until he fell asleep under her touch, he probably hadn't noticed himself that something wasn't right, that he was hurt worse than he seemed at first glance.

His youth had reminded her of her first love so much, she really had to tell herself over and over again that a private drafted from the streets of town was not the same as the educated gentleman she had loved to distraction.

Besides, Frederick had ruled her totally, lovingly, and with her full consent, but totally nonetheless, and Agnes was not going to ruled again by anyone.

But she allowed herself her moment of tenderness, she needed it, and he would never know, as soon as the swelling was down he'd be back in his collar and at her feet.

Somehow, that really seemed to offend Patrick, and while it wouldn't change anything for Agnes, she did think his advice, given respectfully and very carefully, was sensible. She would not hold his audacity against him, and she would heed his advice for now, she really wanted to keep this young man, but his spirit seemed too damaged to give her what she needed.

The coming days would be crucial, as he gained strength he should gain spirit, and she would slack his reins a little to give him the opportunity to grow into his role. If he stayed meek, he'd have to be replaced, there was no place in this household for another worshipper, there were no more menial tasks to do, he had to pull his weight by delivering her sexual fantasy.

He did not wake while she held him, but his breathing slowed until it was clear he was back to a deep, easy sleep. His throat was still swollen, so she ordered Patrick to keep an eye on him and went back to her own business, putting the key back into her pocket.

As soon as her footsteps had died away, Dennis opened his eyes and searched for Patrick's face.

'You were awake all the time?' the handsome servant asked, nearly stunned.

'I was, I thought she'd hate me forever if I witnessed her breaking down, so I feigned sleep.'

'You are young, but you are wise, my friend. I must admit I was a bit jealous to see you the beneficiary of so much tenderness from the mistress, I never before saw her so devoted, so sweet. I love her, you know.'

Dennis was formulating carefully, and he didn't speak until he thought he had it right.

'I know, Patrick. And I know you are my friend despite that, which makes me feel very wanted. I've decided I will try my best to give the mistress what she wants, even if it costs me a few humiliations and whippings.

I will be working hard the next week to be much more forward than I really am, and I will test how far the mistress will let me go before she checks me. Will you help me to seem more experienced than I am? I have never really made love before, I just rutted in the way of teens and animals, I lack skills I will need desperately to deliver on the promises she made to herself.

And Patrick, I may need some support if things go wrong, if I cross the line. Which will certainly happen, for not only does she want the violence, she also craves to put me in my place. I will suffer, but there will be hope to help me bear it.'

Patrick took the younger, but broader man in a tight embrace, and Dennis returned it with all his heart.

'I'm certain you will suffer, and I may even be the one to inflict hurt on you, but I promise you, Dennis, I will make up for it, I will make it worth your while until the mistress herself delivers the love she is capable of. I think you will be happy in her service, but you will have to work for it, even harder than the rest of us.

I will talk to Guy, he will be on your side as well, but I have no influence with the others. Dick is a good man, but he cannot be trusted with a secret, he's simple, and if the mistress can choose between him or me beating you, I'll offer myself. Dick is strong and jealous of you, he fears to lose his position to you and rightly so. I fear for him as well, though he will always be useful because he does his work well. Please forgive me if I have to hurt you, Dennis, know I find no pleasure in it, but only pain.'

As if to prove that statement, he kissed him once more, his beautiful, soft mouth touching Dennis' lightly, his sweet tongue caressing the young man's. They kissed with heat, though Dennis felt apprehensive, if Patrick expected to have to whip his friend, what was he letting himself in for? Was this the best decision, shouldn't he just have himself kicked out and try to make it in town? Why choose another servitude?

After one day, her slave's throat was still bruised, but the swelling was gone, and Agnes personally slapped the collar back on it. He did not say a word, nor did he touch her, but he looked ready to spit nails. As she turned the key and removed it to put in her pocket, she dryly notified him, 'You will spend all your time here, bolted to the wall. I've always wanted a slave to serve my every need, and you're it. No-one will look for you, no-one will find you here, you will be here all by yourself, ready to please me at my every whim.

If you please me, you'll be treated well. If you are bad, I will whip you myself. Are you strong enough to stand?'

'I am, mistress.'

He answered politely enough, but he didn't drop his eyes as he talked to her, he looked right at her and his eyes seemed to mock her. Good. She'd let it pass, build him up for a while, until he dared show his dominance, until he got back his violence.

'Good, do try to keep in shape, there is not much room but I'm sure you know how to keep from growing fat. For the rest, you can entertain yourself with books, I want you to broaden your mind, so if you want others, or writing materials, let me know and you'll have them.

Now you may kiss me.'

He obeyed readily enough, but he didn't seem at all reticent to touch her anymore, he put a hand in her neck and pulled her in, then kissed her with ardour, a very dominant gesture she wanted to correct automatically by slapping him or talking to him sharply.

But she thought of building up and refrained from action, let him think she could be ruled, it would make getting him back in line so much more enjoyable.

Besides, it was as hot as she remembered, being handled by a man, she felt herself drawn to him inexorably, but that wouldn't do, that would be humiliating. She would decide when they made love, and today he would be without. Let him amuse himself, build up his resentment, build up his ardour.

She summoned Dick instead, he had to bathe first, and she decided to join him, he was such a good fellow and he deserved a little more than just a quick release of both their urges.

Joining him in the room where they kept a bath for exactly this purpose, getting Dick cleaned up after his menial and sometimes grubby tasks, she saw his surprise with pleasure. He was already in the bath, covered in lather, ready to scrub himself clean for her enjoyment, and Agnes quickly undressed under his stunned looks, then stepped into the bath daintily.

Of course Dick froze, he had no clue how to deal with unknown situations, but Agnes had her plans. She picked up his soft brush, he really did scrub himself before touching the mistress, and proceeded to clean his back for him first, progressing to his chest, arms and hands, then discarding the brush to a ledge where it belonged.

Dick was so cute, he relished the attention, and never tried to touch her in return, she always had to start him in a new situation. But she didn't now, she wanted the feeling of her slave touching her to linger, she wanted to be in control towards this other man, who was actually more her slave because he couldn't disobey her.

She had felt his erection against her thigh the whole time she scrubbed his front, and now she ordered him to make it available for her to clean up. He raised his midsection, his top half lowered into the bath, and very carefully, but also very thoroughly, Agnes soaped his large member, and his testicles, and his butt, especially the cleft between both cheeks.

Though not used to this attention he certainly enjoyed it, he was not as sensitive as her slave, and that was for the best, she was not going to suck that large dick for him, that just didn't feel right. Better he never knew it was possible to enjoy making love that subtly.

Her own heat was rising fast, thinking of what she was going to do to her new toy excited her more than anything before, his behaviour this morning really gave her hope he'd dare take her soon.

Dick was panting now, and she supposed he was clean enough, his hair was wet and his feet were all wrinkled with being immersed for some time.

She got out of the bath and dried herself, then led him out and dried him. He was totally overcome having his mistress serve him as if he were the master, too much so to be pleased with the attention. But he'd settle once they were in their familiar room, and when she playfully slapped his bottom he did manage a smile.

'You're teasing me, mistress,' he observed, but seemed pleased rather than put out.

'I am, Dick. Come, let's go to our special room.'

She led him by his large hand, and tried to push him over on the bed, but he was just too large. He got the idea, though, and when she next pushed him he dropped to the bed, landing in the soft mattress with a smile.

With a jump, Agnes was on top of him, going straight for the satisfaction of feeling his erection touch her inside. It was as good as always, at this moment she always loved her slow servant a little, he was so well-endowed, and his skills in bed were still growing.

She suspected Patrick of educating him, bit by bit, to enhance his mistress' pleasure, and to keep her interested in her big bear. For when she tired of him, Dick wouldn't understand he couldn't rut with the mistress anymore, and combined with his rising ardour that would make him potentially dangerous, and not in the way Agnes wanted her dangerous man. He'd almost certainly get hurt as a result, and he'd have to move, no longer safe to be around women because he had discovered the joys of having sex, and too strong for them to stop him from just taking what he wanted.

She'd have to talk to Patrick about that, too, have him teach Dick the basics of gentle behaviour, of leaving women and girls alone. Though she wasn't tired of his attentions by far, he had such an energetic thrust, and was so obedient, any woman would want to tumble him once a week.

Sitting on his lovely dick, feeling it reach every sensitive part inside her, she moved up and down slowly, relishing every second of this phase of their love-play.

Soon, he would start to get really heated, and he would want to go on top, and since that was the best bit she usually let him do it. But not now, not yet.

Disconnecting herself from him, she ordered, 'Sit on the ground, Dick, I want you to lick my pussy again. You did that really well. Did you like to do that?'

He probably did, for he was already kneeling before her, receiving her slim legs on his huge shoulders, his large hands very gently holding her labia, spreading them to access the tender parts beneath.

'You are very gentle, Dick, that is good. But if you want to, you may pull the hairy parts a little bit, yes, like that, oh that is good!'

Before he dug in, he looked straight at her, and smiled.

'I like this a lot, it's good. I liked taking a bath and getting scrubbed, too. Thank you, mistress.'

He did not expect an answer for he started to lick and suck her soft flesh with a relish, and soon she was shivering and shuddering in bliss, finally getting a release from the ardour she had worked up fantasizing about her slave, and letting him kiss her with a measure of dominance.

After her first high, Dick didn't stop to ask permission to take her, he inserted a large rough finger and just continued. He was so tireless and devoted, he obviously loved doing this, and Agnes laid back and let him bring her to another towering climax.

Then she offered herself to him and let him cover her, his soapy scent all around her, his flesh everywhere but without the burden of his weight, he knew exactly how much to support himself. The bliss of her last climax was still with her, and the fervour of his pumping built on it, higher and higher, until she lost her mind in ecstasy, urging him on and on, a high washing over her with the next already waiting.

He had incredible stamina as well as superb force, keeping her in a state of bliss for minutes before arching in release himself and curling up next to her, watching her to see whether he had pleased the mistress once again.

'You did well, Dick.'

Agnes stroked his short hair and his slightly fleshy cheeks, his neck was just a little bit bigger than another man's, but his shoulders were so broad. She caressed them all, and even kissed him, he was sweet and needed some love. Who didn't? Dick couldn't help being unable to care for a wife and family, for being unappealing for someone to share their life with. Agnes was certain there were worse men about, and she would happily keep him around for quite some time yet, as long as he was clean and tractable.

'You may stroke me back, Dick, that was so good, you've learned so much. I bet you're really proud of yourself.'

A large, callous hand carefully stroked her shoulders, her hair, innocuous places. Dick knew how far he could go, and he was satisfied with what he got. If only she could be the same, but Agnes always wanted more, or different things.

Well, for now she was sated, Patrick and Guy paid her their respects almost every morning, and Dick usually gave her what they couldn't in the afternoons. Maybe she'd soon have her slave ready to really go all out on her in the evenings, that would be just the thing.

She really felt her sated body trying to work up some more heat, and it nearly succeeded.

No, Dick needn't be afraid to be replaced, Agnes had plenty of love for all her men.

'I am proud, mistress. Thank you.'

'Thank you, Dick, and now it's back to work for both of us.'

They went back to the bathroom to dress, and then they parted ways, Dick back to the scullery, and Agnes to her study, where she was writing a tantalizing story about a cheeky travelling musician, who not only entertained a new party of revellers nearly every night, but also most of the ladies in it, a bit more privately.

He was heading for Rome next, and she was currently reading up on the landscape, building styles, weather, clothing, everything on the capital city of Italy, to make her story credible to her faithful readers, ladies of standing who had enough money to buy limited edition naughty books, some of whom undoubtedly had known Agnes Beauchamp when she was still a regular visitor to town with her handsome and devoted husband.

Soon she was lost in her reading, ideas for a new romance taking shape in her mind.

To Dennis, the rest of the day was less lonely than the mistress intended. Patrick sat with him for at least an hour after bringing him his lunch, trying to give his new friend insight into the mistress' mind so he could please her without crossing her too often.

Dennis confessed it had been hard to be forward towards her, but rather hot as well.

'I hope I do get punished for being someone I'm not. What if I like being violent and domineering, what if she doesn't whip me for trying to take her, and I start to enjoy it? I don't want to become the man I'm pretending to be.'

'You could never be violent, Dennis. Just trust yourself, I do, and I have known you for less than a week.'

After that, he described some particularly sensitive spots of the female body, and how to stimulate them to please a woman, and what not to do when making love to the mistress.

'She will spend a lot of time on pleasuring you, it's what she aches for. Just accept it, it's not demeaning to her since she has you in chains, but be careful of showing dominance when she does it. That is sure to get you a hiding you'll never forget.'

Armed with this knowledge, Dennis felt a little more secure, but he mostly felt less alone, and liked, even loved, with Patrick going against the mistress' wishes by spending time with her slave.

And strangely enough, Dick was also great fun.

He had been in the attic before with Patrick to meet the new man, but he also took care of the bedpan and the fire, Guy let him care for the fire in the attic by himself since Dennis could ring for help if something went wrong. Dick did very well, the fire burned perfectly, and Dennis complimented him on his skills as one servant to the other.

If Dick had any hard feelings against Dennis, he hid them well, and from what Dennis had heard he was not the type to be subtle or two-faced. No, Dick was a good man, and Dennis planned to try and make friends with him.

As they talked a little, Dick found out Dennis had been in the army and wanted to know how that had been. Telling the large man about the iron discipline, and the constant training, Dennis found Dick staring at the iron collar. Though more than a little embarrassed, he asked the large man why he looked at it so steadily.

'Does it hurt very much, Dennis? When I fetched the pan yesterday night, the collar wasn't there, and there was a huge bruise.'

Touched by his concern, and impressed with his observation, Dennis said soothingly, 'It did hurt yesterday, Dick, but not so much now. Don't worry, I'll be fine.'

'You're not a dog, Dennis, why have a collar?'

That was very awkward. How could he explain when he didn't understand himself? Would he defend the woman who put it on him?

'I don't know, Dick. The mistress ordered it, so I cannot but wear it.'

Dick did not give up, somehow he had a strong feeling for wrong and right, like Patrick, and this was wrong.

'My father whipped me when I lost it, but the mistress didn't. Did she whip you, Dennis?'

Apparently, to Dick, collars and whips went hand in hand, and Dennis was glad he wasn't Dick's father's dog.

'She did not, Dick, not yet.'

'She won't, Dennis, if you're good she won't. She let me lick her pussy again, it was good.'

'I'm glad for you, Dick, and I'm sure you'll never get whipped here, you are such a good man.'

Dennis didn't exactly know what to think of the mistress with this large slow man, but mostly he didn't want Dick to get into trouble over lingering with him, he hoped to have a chat with him regularly, but if the mistress were to forbid Dick to talk to him, the faithful servant would obey, and that would hurt Dennis.

So he urged Dick gently to go back to work, and crept under the blankets himself, ready to sleep some more.

The next day she came back, carrying his breakfast on a tray.

Being called a slave was disconcerting and strange, for Dennis didn't feel like one at all. For one, he didn't do any work at all, he was waited on hand and foot, even by the mistress.

It was uncomfortable and boring to be restrained, but in fact he hadn't had much more freedom in the army, and a lot more hardship and danger.

Frankly, Dennis didn't think it was possible to make a man a slave without keeping him in bad conditions and working him hard, to break him. And it seemed as if the mistress was taking Patrick's advice to build him up, his breakfast incredibly good fare, her tone friendly and concerned.

12