Mistress Agnes Ch. 09

Story Info
A time to remember.
5.7k words
4.81
4.8k
2
0

Part 9 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing what he had done, and what his early youth had been, Agnes was stunned to find him such a mild, well-mannered man. He really hadn't had a chance to learn gentle ways, but that didn't show at all, he could have easily been an officer or a tradesman.

And he was well on his way to becoming a gentleman in all his ways, which was good, for Agnes' editor was urging her to come to town for the presentation of her new book, shake hands with her readers, talk to them. Her books didn't have a large print, but they were very expensive and exclusive, and her editor knew exactly who her readers were, since they ordered their copies personally, deciding on the quality of the paper and the colour of the leather cover on the spot. They could have the titles on the back left off or have them worked in gold leaf.

With such a clientele, it was entirely reasonable to expect her to meet them in person, those who weren't ashamed to admit to reading naughty novels. Though for a certain fee she'd even talk to them in private, and of course the concerted sessions were not exactly public events either.

Going to town was always a chore to Agnes, her way of life met with so much disapproval of her own class, and to Guy and Patrick it was a constant strain to keep a distance from each other. They were used to being openly affectionate with one another, and that just wouldn't do among other servants.

She decided to just ask him, and when they next dined together on Sunday, Cook insisting on presenting them with his finest effort, 'To stay in practise,' and Dennis asked how to use some utensil and an extra napkin, she first explained, then asked a question that had been at the tip of her tongue for weeks.

'My love, how come you don't look or act like someone from the streets at all? Your accent is perfect, and besides these little details that show only on the most exclusive of dinners, your table manners and general comportment are so gentleman-like.'

He smiled delightedly at her compliments, he was still so eager to please her and so easy to please himself, his capacity to enjoy simple things was almost child-like, like running down that hill, or sitting in a pen with puppies, letting them crawl all over him. Then his face became serious, and he explained.

'I used to have an atrocious accent, I can still do it, my language would have blistered your ears. And during my first years as a private, nothing changed.

But then I got a new officer, a kind young gentleman who liked me, and who hoped I might rise through the ranks because of my skills at soldiery and leading others. So he spent time teaching me to lose the accent and clean up my speech, and he showed me how a gentleman looked and behaved in company.

Sadly, he never managed to get me promoted, and a year after we had both accepted I'd stay a private serving him, he was killed in action. I was devastated, but I had to fight on or be killed myself. Few of our company survived that battle.

I'm glad you think what I learned from him helped, I knew my old manners and speech would never serve me again so I worked hard to get over them, and I'd like to be worthy of your company some day, and not have people say you plucked a boy from the streets to do your bidding.'

Which was more or less what she had planned, but now things were different, now she wanted to take Dennis along to social functions, if he agreed.

'My editor wants me to come to London to talk to my readers, a few weeks' stay in which we can discuss a new book, handle the finances, catch up on each other's lives, and attend functions where the rich ladies who read my novels can ask questions and make suggestions about their own fantasies.

I always use the occasion to visit a few plays and order some new dresses and shoes, get a high dose of town before I go back to the country, so to speak.

Patrick and Guy always accompany me, as my personal attendant and my financial expert, but I always have to visit the other events by myself. Would you consider accompanying me this time? I dread people's looks when I arrive by myself, some men always feel called upon themselves to force their attentions on me, and when I refuse, they make things difficult for both of us.'

Dennis looked at her seriously and replied, 'If you aren't afraid that my presence will cause even more scandal I would love to. I'm a bit anxious to be caught out, though. I understand no-one will expect to find a deserter among the rich and famous, but still I'd worry. My neck is on the line, and your happiness.'

The very thought caused her to shudder, and she took his hand and pressed it to her lips.

'I thought of that, and asked Patrick, and he thinks he can change your appearance radically, your hair has grow enough to make it curly, dye a few strands a shade darker so the total colour changes, grow a moustache. Maybe wear colourful clothes?'

Dennis tried to picture himself as Agnes described him, and though he saw a dandy, he realized that would be his best protection, no-one would suspect a dandy to be a deserter from the lowest possible social class.

'Besides,' Agnes continued, 'your walk is different already, much less tense and less guarded, and your attitude is very secure and independent. I guess no-one would recognize you as an army man even like this, but to be sure we'd change your looks and change your name as well. I don't plan to join society heads-on, just those meetings and they will be very private, and a few public events. You'll love concerts and plays, and I wouldn't mind us ordering a fancy coat and some superb riding boots for you either.'

'I'm game,' he assured her. 'I'd like to see town from a whole new perspective, and I don't like the idea of your being exposed to obtrusive men. I feel a need to protect you, and you know I can, better than any hired retainer.

Would a hotel accept our word for being a married couple?'

That was actually very funny.

'We don't need to stay in a hotel, my love, I have a house in London. Didn't I ever tell you?'

Apparently she didn't.

'A house in town? In what part?'

She described the house Frederick had bought them, large but not oppressively so, very homely and with a ridiculously large garden for a town house.

'It costs me a fortune in staff and I hardly ever visit, but I don't mind, I have it to spare and my people need to make a living. They're not like the guys here, though, they do gossip, making my visits rather hard on Guy and Patrick. They'll keep an eye on us as well, but I don't really care, as long as we keep your past in the army a secret of course.'

'I can't believe you have a house in town. And a garden as well?'

'A beautiful garden. You'll love it, it's not as large as Charles' little paradise here, but the soil is so much better, things thrive there that would die here.'

For by this time, Dennis had taken to gardening, he had first accompanied Charles to make friends with him, but he found that weeding and pruning kept his hands occupied, and his mood sunny, even on rainy and stormy days.

Seeing things grow was such a pleasure, and Charles really knew a lot, even about Cook's kitchen garden, which he didn't mind keeping up for the older man.

Soon, Dennis was spending a lot of his time in the garden, freeing Charles more and more to spend time on his art, beautiful sculptures of iron and glass, and paintings, which he sold in the nearest town to buy materials for his sculptures.

When Dennis mentioned going to London, Charles sighed.

'I miss London, I came here looking for peace and quiet, and I found it, but now after two years here I find I miss the energy and the liveliness of a city. Customers, too.

But Mrs Beauchamp has been very good to me, and frankly I still need the income of a steady job. Still, a man can dream.'

And for some of them, their dream actually came true.

By now, Dick had met with three local spinsters regularly, and he admitted to Dennis that Maria was still his favourite.

'She really likes me, I think. She asks me questions, then gives me time to think of an answer, she really wants to know me. The others just want a house of their own and children, but Maria told me she wants passion, and a little bench in front of the house to sit in the evenings and watch the children play, or the sun set.

And when we were alone, she asked me to kiss her, and I did. You know, she had never done that before, and she waited for me to start, and to show her how it was done. It was so hot, Dennis, she let me lead. She said she never knew I was so nice, and had grown up so tall and strong, and when I kissed her she sat on my lap, right where my dick was beneath my trousers, and I nearly lost it. Of course I can control myself now, so I merely kissed her again, but I really want to be with a woman again.

Do you think she'll let me lead in bed as well? I hope I can do it, for John says it is different with virgins, they need careful handling. What does he mean by that, Dennis? What's a virgin? I didn't dare ask, I was afraid he'd laugh at me.'

Dennis soothingly said, 'You'll do just fine, Dick, you're such a great lover.

What John meant, was that virgin girls, girls who have never made love yet, are narrow and if you take them roughly, as the mistress likes, it hurts them at first. You need to be very gentle with them, take it easy and watch them all the time to see if they still like it.

But that is what people say, I have never slept with a virgin, so I don't know if it's true. Still, you'd better be careful anyway, with your size even a camp-follower would look twice.'

'What's a camp-follower, Dennis?'

'You know what a whore is?'

Dick admitted he knew. 'John told me.'

'Well, a camp-follower is a whore who lives in a camp full of soldiers. Very few of them live in very large camps filled with rough men. They are used by a lot of men who own little money, so they are poor and always tired. I pitied them, and they often carried diseases, so I chose to mostly relieve myself.'

'The vicar said that was a terrible sin, Dennis.'

'I never met a clergyman after my ninth year, so I was never told. But Dick, what is worse, lose it and get whipped, or help yourself and be calm? If you go without sex until your wedding-night, you'll risk losing it, and you might hurt Maria. Better help yourself and be calm, do it right by her.'

Dick understood that perfectly, and Dennis saw a light switch on in the large man's brain. He bet Dick would be a lot more relaxed the next day, and every single day after that. But he talked of something else entirely.

'I have to meet her parents before we can marry, she wants me to come with her tomorrow, just her and me, walk to the village where they live. What if they don't like me?'

'If Maria likes you, her parents will, Dick, she's nearly thirty and wants to have a husband, do you think they'll spoil her best chance so far? You're a good catch, Dick, and they don't know half how good.

What does her father do?'

'He's a tailor, and Maria helps him with his business, she does the hemming and other things he is too important to do.'

Those were her words, Dennis just knew it, sarcasm was beyond Dick, but Dennis liked Maria instantly, though he had met her only briefly.

'Will she move in with you after your marriage?'

'The mistress said she could, but then Maria'd have to walk to the village every morning, in the dark. She has savings, and she is talking of renting a cottage in the village. I'd like that, a house of our own. I could get a dog.'

'You could get a dog here, Dick, I'm sure the mistress and Guy would approve.'

'I know, but I want a small dog, and I'm afraid the hounds would get it, thinking it was a rabbit.'

Dick was so cute, Dennis really hoped Maria was truly a bit smitten with him, and just wait until their wedding-night. She'd adore him from the moment he was done with her.

And the next morning, Maria did indeed fetch Dick to visit her parents, who lived in the nearest village, a ten minute walk across the moors.

Maria, tall and well-formed, still beautiful at twenty nine in an earthy way, dark chestnut hair with a natural curl, fresh face, full bosom and ample buttocks, but with a decidedly narrow waist and a certain air that didn't seem altogether fitting in the village where she was born and raised, was truly pleased to lead Dick to her parents.

Maria was sharp, the main reason she had been left behind when all the other girls married and got themselves with child, most men felt threatened by her superior mind, and though Dick was not nearly as intelligent as herself, Maria knew at once he was honest, and had a strong sense of right.

Later, she found he never drank, was fond of children and wanted them very badly, and most of all, was slow, but not truly dumb or unaware. He was a keen observer, if one gave him the time, and he thought about things for a long time before he formed an opinion.

But once he did, it was usually sensible and upright.

And Beatrice had told her that John had overheard Patrick talking to Guy about Mrs Beauchamp praising Dick's prowess in bed.

Everyone knew Mrs Beauchamp liked young men, she'd had John, and apparently she had had Dick as well, and she had liked his performance. Maria wanted a man who was good in bed, she had wanted a lover from the time she was twenty, but not just anyone, not a drunk, or a dominant boorish farmer.

And according to Beatrice, Mrs Beauchamp was the same, only rich. If Dick pleased her, he would certainly please Maria, for she was still a virgin, and didn't know a thing about making love. They would have a nice income together, and if Dick agreed they could rent a house on the other side of the valley, where Maria would start her own business, out of sight of her father and mother, while Dick brought in the steady income with his work at the manor.

Mrs Beauchamp had a new young lover, a truly ravishing man who clearly had a keen mind and a dashing character. She'd probably already forgotten about bedding Dick, who would have no trouble staying true to his beloved wife.

And now they were on their way to meet her parents, but not just that. Maria was planning to take a little advance on her wedding night, she knew just the little dell a bit off the path, having kissed Dick and felt the large bulge in his pants, she couldn't wait for the moment he'd get it out and let her feel it.

According to Beatrice, who had heard it from John, who had overheard Patrick talking to Dennis, Mrs Beauchamp's latest catch, Dick was hung like a horse, and as eager as one.

Her pussy burned with all the anticipation of a virgin about to be deflowered in total bliss.

Poor Dick had no idea of his fiancée's intentions, he was merely nervous about the upcoming visit, afraid to be refused consent. He had no idea that sweet Maria's parents had never been able to gainsay their daughter, and that their consent was therefore assured.

Maria was an important employee for her father, and he had no idea his daughter was aching to test her wings and fly by herself, but despite Maria's sarcasm, he had the best intentions for his daughter, and he knew she wanted to marry and have children.

Dick Parsons had the reputation of being a dimwit, but Maria had contradicted that fervently, describing him as slow, but honest, and very sweet. He had a good income, and a steady job, and he never visited any pub in the village, had never caused any trouble fighting or stealing, so Maria's parents were even glad to have their daughter finally find a man she could live with.

As they walked the path uphill and downhill, the view over the moors spectacular, Maria still holding Dick's hand possessively, they passed by an outcrop of rough stone set at an angle.

This was Maria's destination, under that outcrop was a little dell that was perfect for trysting, all her friends had used it before they got married, and Maria was determined she'd do the same.

She expected to meet resistance from Dick, he would want her to stay pure until they were married, but she thought she could convince him to let her have this, he wasn't a virgin after all, so why should she be?

'Let's go over there and make out a little, Dick. My parents aren't expecting us yet, and the weather has been fine, it will be dry.'

Dick agreed readily, he was nervous, but he liked kissing Maria, and he was proud he could control himself so well.

Within minutes they were sitting under the outcrop together, Maria in Dick's arms, kissing eagerly, stroking his face and hair with fire. He barely touched her, and she took his large hand and put it on her cheek, saying, 'Will you stroke me, Dick? I want to feel you touch me.'

He was devastatingly honest with her.

'I would love to, Maria, but I'm very afraid to lose control and ravage you. I'm very easily excited, and very strong, and I want to marry you before I touch you with heat.'

She made her case eloquently, knowing he would understand.

'I want you to take me, Dick. All my friends made love for the first time in this little dell, and I always dreamed of doing the same. I know you're not a virgin anymore, so why should I be? We're going to be married anyway in a few weeks, no-one will notice.

I want to be naughty once in my life, Dick, don't you?'

'You know about the mistress?'

'Yes Dick, Beatrice told me, and I'm not angry, I knew all along. I want a passionate lover, and Beatrice told me John had heard a lot of praise about you. Please don't let me wait for months yet.'

'But it's a sin to have sex before marriage.'

'Do you really believe that, my love? Did you feel bad when you first fucked your mistress? Did it feel like a sin?'

He bowed his head, poor chap.

'It did, but then it felt so good I just lost it. And I couldn't refuse her anyway, she was the mistress.'

'Well just pretend I'm your mistress now, what would you do?'

She had him, that turned him on immensely, her virginity was on its way out, she'd be deflowered before her thirtieth birthday.

'She always started. She'd stroke my cheeks, and my hair, then unbutton my shirt, and she'd allow me to take off her dress for her.'

Maria had her hands on his coat, and Dick just couldn't resist her reasoning, he was not a virgin, everyone he knew had sex whenever they liked it, why shouldn't Maria? She was nearly thirty and a woman grown, she made her own money, and even had savings.

He started on her buttons, her dress was different than the mistress usually wore, but it was simpler, very appealing though with her full body in it. The mistress was lean and small, Maria was tall and large, and Dick complimented her.

'You look very beautiful Maria, I can't wait to see you naked, you must have lovely breasts, everything about you is just right.'

They made good time undressing, though they did kiss a lot as well, and as soon as Maria had Dick's coat and shirt removed, she was all over his chest, smelling it, feeling it, kissing it, sucking his tiny nipples.

Her dress was the next item to go, and as Dick dared indulge in her incredible breasts, so full, so soft and fragrant, she quickly unbuttoned his trousers and carefully pulled them down.

His dick stood out its full length, even his underwear couldn't tame it, it had to stretch or tear.

The size of it had Maria stunned for a few moments, fortunately Dick was still eagerly exploring her breasts and the rest of her upper body, for if he had caught her shock, he would have stopped their little adventure instantly.

But Maria soon regained her composure, if Mrs Beauchamp had liked it, it had to be good, and Dick would never hurt her, Maria was sure of that. Still she wondered how all that would fit into her, she had once or twice felt herself down there, and her opening was rather tight.

12