Mistress Agnes Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You seem wide awake yet, Dick. My sisters told me their husbands always fall asleep after sex. Don't you feel sleepy?'

He kissed her and stroked her hair, he was fascinated all over again by the mass of her loose hair and its softness. But he said rather matter-of-factly, 'Of course I am rather tired, dear Maria, this day was so different. Seeing all those people, and my parents, then getting married, and dancing. And my puppy, getting her made me want to cry with joy, but I didn't want the village to mock me for it. All of that has made me feel pretty worn out. But I would never fall asleep on you, that would be terribly rude. When I got to make love to the mistress I also felt tired afterwards, but of course I couldn't turn my back on her and go to sleep. And she sometimes wanted to talk a little afterwards, I liked that, that made me feel like I was worth something, having the mistress talk with me.'

'Did she teach you how to please a woman? My sisters' husbands do not love like you do, they just fuck them and then they're done.'

Dick considered her question, then replied, 'Partly, she told me what she wanted me to do but it was mostly fucking, she liked it rough at first. But then Dennis came to live with us and I was afraid he'd take my place with the mistress; you know I never thought any woman would want to marry me. So Patrick told me how to please the mistress even more and I really enjoyed that, I couldn't even care for just fucking anymore. And Dennis didn't just fuck, he knew how to please the mistress when we were together that one time. That was really good, Maria, it was the first time she sucked my dick, I'd never felt that before, I thought I was going to die of bliss.'

'So Patrick did sleep with your mistress? Or he wouldn't have known how to please her, would he? And you made love to the mistress together with Dennis? Two men and one woman? Is that possible?'

'Sure, it was very good, exciting. We've been to that place, that large birch tree in the little dell up the hill, remember? Dennis had asked me to pretend to come after him when he chased the mistress up that hill for fun, and I did perfectly, she was really scared seeing me come up behind Dennis as he took her against the tree. Then he made way for me and she rode me as you did, except she weighs next to nothing and I kind of lost it, so she almost fell off. I hadn't had release for weeks you know, for Dennis did eventually take my place, but by then we had become such good friends, and he had suffered so much, I couldn't be jealous of him anymore. Anyway, that's when John told the mistress I should be able to marry, and Dennis agreed. And I'm so happy now, Maria, it's so good to lie here together, every night of the rest of our lives.'

'What terrible thing happened to Dennis then? Was he ill? And what about Patrick? Did he make love to the mistress with you as well? To show you what to do?'

Dick's voice sounded doubtful in the dark, and he replied frankly, 'I don't think I can tell you about Dennis, Maria. It was terrible, but it's forgiven now, and not mine to tell. Maybe Dennis will some day. And Patrick did make love to the mistress, yes, together with Guy, mostly before Dennis came. But they wouldn't fuck her roughly, so she got them to hire me for that. Patrick didn't show me what to do, he told me, and it worked. I liked it, too. Maria, I have permission to tell you about Guy and Patrick, but you cannot tell your sisters or mother or anyone about them, or they'd be in huge trouble.'

Maria had never heard Dick talk so seriously, not even after their unsuccessful excursions to find a house.

'Of course I can keep a secret, Dick, but it's not that bad, is it? Their making love to their mistress together? You did that yourself with Dennis, and anyway, the whole village and everyone who has ever heard of Mrs Beauchamp already gossips she sleeps with those beautiful servants of hers.'

But he could be even more serious, apparently.

'That is not it, Maria, Guy and Patrick have a secret that would get them cast out of society, or even beaten or murdered, they say. I can't think why, for I love them. But Dennis said no-one besides those living in this house must ever know. They are not bad people, Maria, they made me who I am now, I owe them everything.'

'I will not say a word, Dick, I promise. As long as they haven't murdered anyone.'

'They have never hurt anyone, they're the best men I know. Maria, Guy and Patrick are not brothers, though they look much alike and are very close. They are lovers. When the mistress lost her husband she was desperate with grief. Then she met them in London, separated and very unhappy, working for her relatives. They helped her build her life back up, and she gave them a safe place where they can be together. I had to keep it from you when we were merely engaged, but now you need to know, for they will be like us, and the mistress and Dennis, they love each other and it shows. They hold hands and kiss, anything else they do in private, you will see nothing to upset you, I promise.'

Was that all? It was a strange idea but somehow it all fit, how they could be so close without being related, why two sophisticated men from the city would live out in the country. But they had been very important to Dick and Maria could not but respect them for that. Maybe she would not be as scared of them as she used to be, now she knew they were not altogether perfect. She really needed to let this sink in, how could two men be in love, and make love?

'I will not breathe a word of this to anyone, Dick. Thank you for telling me. Will you tell me how they helped you? I know Guy taught you to read not so long ago, but you've told me often they have been so important to you. But today at our wedding it was mostly Dennis who seemed your special friend.'

'Dennis is very likeable, he takes the attention away from Guy and Patrick on purpose, people remember him and forget the others, which is what they want. They're city people, they stand out in a crowd because they are different from folk here, and they do not want to be seen, or people will be wondering about them. You know Dennis is also from the city but somehow he fits in much better. And he will be the master of the house soon, so people respect him. I suppose I'll have to start calling him master in public then, if he allows it.'

'Dennis is very nice, and very handsome, Dick, but still I don't quite understand why your mistress didn't stick to you, you're such a good man.'

After some thought, Dick said, 'The mistress is very smart, Maria, as smart as you, and she was married to a very learned man. And honestly, Maria, when I came to live here I really was a half-wit. If everyone around you tells you you're stupid, you start to believe them. If you never get the chance to learn to read, and no-one ever listens to what you say, or waits for you to finish a thought, but supplies what you should be thinking according to them, you never grow up. I really thought I was stupid, everyone said so.

My mother loved me but she never allowed me to go outside, to run or play, to be with other children, and she never trusted me with anything, I just sat with her and was smothered with love and worry until I believed I was no good. Then I grew up really big and became restless, I never had release for my manly urges, for the preacher said I couldn't do it to myself because that was sinful. And of course girls wouldn't even look at me. All that made me aggressive, and my parents couldn't handle me anymore, so my father took a whip to me. The pain and humiliation kept me quiet, but I was very angry inside. Had I known how strong I really was I would have killed someone, Maria, those rumours could have been true. Then after years and years of loneliness and humiliation and believing I was stupid Cook took me with him and I was very scared, but didn't show it.'

'Everyone was nice, I got a job to do and Patrick and Guy trusted me with things. Small things at first, but they helped me do more difficult ones and praised me or calmly told me how to do them better. No-one had ever trusted me or been really nice to me, and I came to love them very much. The mistress was very nice, too, I suppose she was taming me, giving me nice treats, teaching me to respect and obey her, until she took me to our room. There, she undressed me, and touched me, had me touch her, with Patrick looking on. He had a whip with him, but I trusted him not to beat me, I was not going to lose it with him around.

Of course I was heated, I had never had sex, my lust was immense. And when she sat on top of my cock and I felt myself surrounded by her warm pussy, my lust exploded and I lost it. I covered her with my body in a flash and started fucking her like a madman, I couldn't stop, it was so good, and she didn't protest. But I saw Patrick come closer with the whip, and remembered the pain and the humiliation, I didn't want Patrick to do that to me, so I fled under the bed, I was truly afraid, I knew I had done something really bad and was going to get punished.'

Maria was listening to Dick breathlessly, to her it almost sounded as if Mrs Beauchamp had been using Dick rather badly, like some kind of object instead of a human being. A rather helpless human being. Dick didn't see this, he was lost in memories, safely in the arms of his smart new wife.

'But he didn't whip me, the mistress asked him to let us be by ourselves, and she talked to me, said I hadn't done anything bad, said she wanted me to do that. She explained it very clearly, and she was very sweet and nice, so I dared join her again on the bed. And then we started all over, and she liked it. I did, too, of course, and afterwards I felt so calm, slowly I started to realize this was the release I had needed for years. After that I worshipped the mistress, I would have done anything for her, I couldn't help it, I was so glad to have release and a little love and a talk now and then. But now I understand she didn't want a man to worship her, she wanted a strong man. And she hoped to find that in Dennis, but that story is not mine to tell.

Anyhow, now you know why I love and admire Guy and Patrick. You'll come to like them, too, once you know them better. Everyone here is really smart, so I guess you'll have plenty to talk about.'

'Dick, I'm so sorry you had to go through all that. And I admire you for growing up so quickly as soon as you had some help. I thought it wasn't very nice of your mistress to treat you like that, but I suppose she made it up to you later, by helping you to become a better man, an adult. My love, now I am going to need your help, for I am afraid, too. This is all new to me, and I've never lived with other people than my parents and sisters, I'm afraid the people in this house will find me very countrified. You know, like not knowing men could be in love with each other. I just never thought about that. What if they find me stupid?'

And then she was taken in a pair of immensely strong arms and held even more tightly.

'Maria, you're incredibly smart, they'll help you become even smarter. You can read books, and the paper, and talk about what you read. They didn't even rub in that I was stupid, and I was, my love, I couldn't do anything, not even empty a bedpan or stoke a fire. And you can make beautiful dresses and run a household. The mistress writes books, did you know that? They're very naughty, Dennis tells me, maybe we can read one together in bed and find out. Dennis says they sell really well in town. You'll just love Dennis, he is so kind and funny, and he grew up on the streets of London and didn't read very well either when he came here. No-one will find you stupid or countrified, Maria, you'll see.'

So Dennis wasn't a real gentleman, that was interesting. If he really grew up on the streets, he'd doubtlessly been through quite some hardships before he ever got here. And it was no wonder he preferred to be called by his first name, and not 'sir' or even worse, 'master'. Maria was still worried about being accepted, but she'd have Dick by her side, and she knew John liked her. And everyone had been really nice to her today.

They had talked for so long, and so seriously, Maria was getting really tired, and Dick's arms around her were loosening significantly. His breathing was regular, his scent already familiar, it was so good to be finally sleeping together.

A quiet voice said, 'I'm having trouble fighting sleep, my love, please forgive me if I lose the battle and drop off.'

Was stolid Dick going to turn into a poet? She stroked his hair, and replied, 'I'm very tired, too, dear Dick, just give in to it, there'll be another day tomorrow.'

'But it won't be our wedding night.'

'No, my love, it will be a fabulous day among people you love, no strangers, no whispered comments, just you, me and Pixie.'

'My puppy! I hope she's not too bothersome tonight. Sleep well, dear Maria. I'm so very happy you wanted to marry me.'

And that was the last he said before he fell asleep under her loving touch, his breathing slowing, his large body relaxing until it seemed to melt against her own curves. Making love was great, and talking endlessly was even better, but falling asleep against the warm body of a loved one was best of all.

12